2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-17-2020, 11:51 PM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Default PYW Season 4 Week 6

IMPORTANT: Remember there’s no designated sender, just send when you’re done. If you can post in here when you do that, that’s a bonus. We’re going to make it interesting and only accept the top 4 battlers to the playoffs, so you've gotta be on your A game here.

So, let's get into it.

Week 5 Recap

Kiwi Peewee def. The Saaxx Baba (83-17)
Án Dágda double DQ. Wolf King (Via No-Show)
IIAM double DQ. YOU ARE A JOKE (Via No-show)
Rieper def. Hulk Flowgan (100-0)
CakedOut def. Trademarked (Via No-show)
Verse of the Week: Kiwi Peewee

League Standings

1. Rieper (5-0)
2. Kiwi Peewee (5-0)
3. Hulk Flowgan (3-2)
4. CakedOut (3-2)
5. Án Dágda (2-3)
6. Trademarked (2-3)
7. YOU ARE A JOKE (1-4)
8. The Saaxx Baba(0-5)
9. IIAM (0-5)
10. Wolf King (0-5)

-------------------------------------------

All Battles are 8 Lines.
The deadline is Friday, February 21st, at 11:59 PM EST
There is no designated sender or receiver! You finish writing first? Send it.

Good luck all!

Week 6 Schedule

Kiwi Peewee vs Trademarked

Trademarked is in prison. That's the only thing saving Kiwi from getting completely murked here, tbf.

Prediction: Kiwi Peewee

IIAM vs The Saaxxx Baba

After getting one-upped in the battle of the homoerotic fanatics by Kiwi, Saaxx will have to go back to the drawing board to rebrand his gimmick in a flashier way where he can come harder and pull out in the end. He'll have some extra time as it seems increasingly unlikely we'll ever hear from IIAM.

Prediction: Saxx baby!

Rieper vs Án Dágda

Rieper looks to remain undefeated as the 2nd half of the season cracks on. Án Dágda hasn't made much of an effort in recent weeks, but maybe having a higher profile opponent will motivate him to atleast show up. Betting favourite has to be Rieper on this one as he's fresh off of 2 GCs, though.

Prediction: Rieper

Hulk Flowgan vs Wolf King

The Hulkster will be licking his wounds after a lashing at the hands of Macho Man Rieper Savage. Despite walking away with 0% of the vote, Hulk's showmanship earned him brownie points with the crowd. He'll basically have a bye week this week to get his game back in order as he gets handed a free pass with Wolf King being MIA.

Prediction: Hulk Flowgan

YOU ARE A JOKE vs CakedOut

Caked has been rounding into form while YAAJ has been completely MIA for the past few weeks. Expect this one to end in a no show but YAAJ might make it a contest if he shows.

Prediction: CakedOut

@YOU ARE A JOKE
@Rieper
@Kiwi Peewee
@CakedOut
@Wolf King
@Hulk Flowgan
@The Saaxxx Baba
@TradeMarked
@Án Dágda
@IIAM

Last edited by Edgeworth; 02-18-2020 at 12:25 AM.
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:51 PM   #1

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text

Default PYW Season 4 Week 6

IMPORTANT: Remember there’s no designated sender, just send when you’re done. If you can post in here when you do that, that’s a bonus. We’re going to make it interesting and only accept the top 4 battlers to the playoffs, so you've gotta be on your A game here.

So, let's get into it.

Week 5 Recap

League Standings

1. Rieper (5-0)
2. Kiwi Peewee (5-0)
3. Hulk Flowgan (3-2)
4. CakedOut (3-2)
5. Án Dágda (2-3)
6. Trademarked (2-3)
7. YOU ARE A JOKE (1-4)
8. The Saaxx Baba(0-5)
9. IIAM (0-5)
10. Wolf King (0-5)

All Battles are 8 Lines.

Good luck all!

Week 6 Schedule

Trademarked is in prison. That's the only thing saving Kiwi from getting completely murked here, tbf.

IIAM vs The Saaxxx Baba

After getting one-upped in the battle of the homoerotic fanatics by Kiwi, Saaxx will have to go back to the drawing board to rebrand his gimmick in a flashier way where he can come harder and pull out in the end. He'll have some extra time as it seems increasingly unlikely we'll ever hear from IIAM.

Rieper vs Án Dágda

Rieper looks to remain undefeated as the 2nd half of the season cracks on. Án Dágda hasn't made much of an effort in recent weeks, but maybe having a higher profile opponent will motivate him to atleast show up. Betting favourite has to be Rieper on this one as he's fresh off of 2 GCs, though.

The Hulkster will be licking his wounds after a lashing at the hands of Macho Man Rieper Savage. Despite walking away with 0% of the vote, Hulk's showmanship earned him brownie points with the crowd. He'll basically have a bye week this week to get his game back in order as he gets handed a free pass with Wolf King being MIA.

Caked has been rounding into form while YAAJ has been completely MIA for the past few weeks. Expect this one to end in a no show but YAAJ might make it a contest if he shows.

@YOU ARE A JOKE
@Rieper
@Kiwi Peewee
@CakedOut
@Wolf King
@Hulk Flowgan
@The Saaxxx Baba
@TradeMarked
@Án Dágda
@IIAM

Last edited by Edgeworth; 02-18-2020 at 12:25 AM.
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:56 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Án Dágda good luck.
Unread 02-17-2020, 11:56 PM   #2

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Án Dágda good luck.

Unread 02-18-2020, 12:22 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post

So, let's get into it.

Week 5 Recap

League Standings

1. Rieper (5-0)
2. Kiwi Peewee (5-0)
3. Hulk Flowgan (3-2)
4. CakedOut (3-2)
5. Án Dágda (2-3)
6. Trademarked (2-3)
7. YOU ARE A JOKE (1-4)
8. The Saaxx Baba(0-5)
9. IIAM (0-5)
10. Wolf King (0-5)

All Battles are 8 Lines.

Good luck all!

Week 6 Schedule

IIAM vs The Saaxxx Baba

Rieper vs Án Dágda

@YOU ARE A JOKE
@Rieper
@Kiwi Peewee
@CakedOut
@Wolf King
@Hulk Flowgan
@The Saaxxx Baba
@TradeMarked
@Án Dágda
@IIAM
You’ve been doing a fantastic job with this but I’m taking the auto l’s. My records already fkd because that weak HOE banned me for a video I never watched. I moved on from it but I can’t tag along in bs. I’ll die behind my mfn pride. I’m not a lame, no.
Unread 02-18-2020, 12:22 PM   #3

CakedOut

Quote:

So, let's get into it.

Week 5 Recap

League Standings

1. Rieper (5-0)
2. Kiwi Peewee (5-0)
3. Hulk Flowgan (3-2)
4. CakedOut (3-2)
5. Án Dágda (2-3)
6. Trademarked (2-3)
7. YOU ARE A JOKE (1-4)
8. The Saaxx Baba(0-5)
9. IIAM (0-5)
10. Wolf King (0-5)

All Battles are 8 Lines.

Good luck all!

Week 6 Schedule

IIAM vs The Saaxxx Baba

Rieper vs Án Dágda

@YOU ARE A JOKE
@Rieper
@Kiwi Peewee
@CakedOut
@Wolf King
@Hulk Flowgan
@The Saaxxx Baba
@TradeMarked
@Án Dágda
@IIAM
You’ve been doing a fantastic job with this but I’m taking the auto l’s. My records already fkd because that weak HOE banned me for a video I never watched. I moved on from it but I can’t tag along in bs. I’ll die behind my mfn pride. I’m not a lame, no.

Unread 02-18-2020, 01:07 PM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

@CakedOut you’re still in prime position to make the top 4 which is the playoff spots. Everyone below you has basically quit except saxxx (who’s 0-5 ) You definitely are still in good shape but I understand if you wanna call it quits.
Unread 02-18-2020, 01:07 PM   #4

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

@CakedOut you’re still in prime position to make the top 4 which is the playoff spots. Everyone below you has basically quit except saxxx (who’s 0-5 ) You definitely are still in good shape but I understand if you wanna call it quits.
Unread 02-18-2020, 11:24 PM
Hulk Flowgan
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

@Edgeworth

Hey, big guy. After suffering my massive defeat to Macho Man @Rieper Savage, I appreciate the "bye week."
Even though he hasn't participated, I'll still send @J0k3 an 8, brother. In the spirit of the competition. Respect.

#Hulkamania
Unread 02-18-2020, 11:24 PM   #5

Hulk Flowgan

@Edgeworth

Hey, big guy. After suffering my massive defeat to Macho Man @Rieper Savage, I appreciate the "bye week."
Even though he hasn't participated, I'll still send @J0k3 an 8, brother. In the spirit of the competition. Respect.

#Hulkamania
Unread 02-19-2020, 01:52 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Flowgan View Post
@Edgeworth

#Hulkamania
Who said your getting a bye week?

I’m back

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 02-19-2020, 01:52 AM   #6

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Flowgan View Post
@Edgeworth

#Hulkamania
Who said your getting a bye week?

I’m back

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 02-19-2020, 01:56 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
@CakedOut Everyone below you has basically quit except saxxx (who’s 0-5 )
LMFAO !!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 02-19-2020, 01:56 AM   #7

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
@CakedOut Everyone below you has basically quit except saxxx (who’s 0-5 )
LMFAO !!

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 02-21-2020, 11:58 PM
Hulk Flowgan

@Edgeworth

Sent.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517033
I doubt he'll show, brother. No extensions. He's missed every battle so far.
Unread 02-21-2020, 11:58 PM   #8

Hulk Flowgan

@Edgeworth

Sent.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517033
I doubt he'll show, brother. No extensions. He's missed every battle so far.
Unread 02-25-2020, 09:16 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

@The Saaxxx Baba @IIAM @Rieper @2Fuel did any of you lot send ?
Unread 02-25-2020, 09:16 AM   #9

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

@The Saaxxx Baba @IIAM @Rieper @2Fuel did any of you lot send ?
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:12 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

No, fam.
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:12 AM   #10

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

No, fam.

Tags
hulkamania

Display