2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-13-2019, 11:54 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default LB "Official" Tag Tournament #10 Prediction Thread

Apparently about half of the participants don't know this, but the Tag Tournament #10 is here!

Post all of your predictions on who will win each bout below:
NOTE: Don't place predictions on battles that are currently open, which at the time of writing was Sean Griffey + Punk vs GoD_THE_Reptilian + The Wrathchild

ROUND 1:

Seul/Edgeworth vs (FORFEITED)/System
Seuledge are definitely strong contenders to win the tournament; but they have a formidable opponent in this round. In the audio GC, System was able to eliminate O_G in the very first round. System + (FORFEITED) will be looking to carry this momentum forward to the Tag Tourney, but it is likely Seuledge will be just a little too strong for them. Should be a close bout though.

KG The Prince/g u t s vs o EaSTeS x/Kriid
KGuts have been getting ready for this tournament for a while, and are a potential dark horse contender for finals. Kreast have both been improving steadily, but I think that they will simply be overpowered by the experience, practice and chemistry of their opponents.

NeighborHood Bully/-RED-BARON- vs Svengali/Chekkit
This will probably be the closest battle of the round, but I'll back Svenkit. NeighBaron are definitely on the upswing, but I think Svengali will have done his research (a lot of research) and be able to overcome them. Although, Sven may be a bit overstretched with his PYW clash with GG also on, so there's no guarantees either way.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@Seul @Edgeworth @KG The Prince @g u t s @o EaSTeS x @Kriid @Rai @GOOD GRIEF @Sean Griffey @Punk @GoD_THE_Reptilian @The Wrathchild @Phracture @SwiftKeys @OSKAR @HVK @Ginge @Shodan @Jimmy Hoffa @NeighborHood Bully @-RED-BARON- @Svengali @Chekkit

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 07-14-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Unread 07-13-2019, 11:54 PM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Apparently about half of the participants don't know this, but the Tag Tournament #10 is here!

Post all of your predictions on who will win each bout below:
NOTE: Don't place predictions on battles that are currently open, which at the time of writing was Sean Griffey + Punk vs GoD_THE_Reptilian + The Wrathchild

ROUND 1:

Seul/Edgeworth vs (FORFEITED)/System
Seuledge are definitely strong contenders to win the tournament; but they have a formidable opponent in this round. In the audio GC, System was able to eliminate O_G in the very first round. System + (FORFEITED) will be looking to carry this momentum forward to the Tag Tourney, but it is likely Seuledge will be just a little too strong for them. Should be a close bout though.

KG The Prince/g u t s vs o EaSTeS x/Kriid
KGuts have been getting ready for this tournament for a while, and are a potential dark horse contender for finals. Kreast have both been improving steadily, but I think that they will simply be overpowered by the experience, practice and chemistry of their opponents.

NeighborHood Bully/-RED-BARON- vs Svengali/Chekkit
This will probably be the closest battle of the round, but I'll back Svenkit. NeighBaron are definitely on the upswing, but I think Svengali will have done his research (a lot of research) and be able to overcome them. Although, Sven may be a bit overstretched with his PYW clash with GG also on, so there's no guarantees either way.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@Seul @Edgeworth @KG The Prince @g u t s @o EaSTeS x @Kriid @Rai @GOOD GRIEF @Sean Griffey @Punk @GoD_THE_Reptilian @The Wrathchild @Phracture @SwiftKeys @OSKAR @HVK @Ginge @Shodan @Jimmy Hoffa @NeighborHood Bully @-RED-BARON- @Svengali @Chekkit

Last edited by Kiwi Peewee; 07-14-2019 at 12:10 AM.
Unread 07-14-2019, 07:40 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

My money's on System / (FORFEITED). We're seeing two contenders who eliminate their competition with mechanical perfection. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 07-14-2019, 07:40 PM   #2

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

My money's on System / (FORFEITED). We're seeing two contenders who eliminate their competition with mechanical perfection. A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 07-15-2019, 05:42 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think this was a good idea, but there weren't enough match-ups to adequately put together a predictions thread. Next round there will be though.
Unread 07-15-2019, 05:42 PM   #3

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think this was a good idea, but there weren't enough match-ups to adequately put together a predictions thread. Next round there will be though.

Unread 07-15-2019, 10:20 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Damn shoutout to @Kiwi Peewee he actually did it
Unread 07-15-2019, 10:20 PM   #4

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text

Damn shoutout to @Kiwi Peewee he actually did it
Unread 07-15-2019, 10:41 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

R&R(Rant and RULE) would have swept this.

Unread 07-15-2019, 10:41 PM   #5

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

R&R(Rant and RULE) would have swept this.

Unread 07-16-2019, 12:14 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

@Wretched my partner's gone AWOL so I'm out of the tournament, but if you want to do an R&R vs me & @darko one-off tag team bout we're up for it

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

@RULE it's up to you
Unread 07-16-2019, 12:14 AM   #6

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

@Wretched my partner's gone AWOL so I'm out of the tournament, but if you want to do an R&R vs me & @darko one-off tag team bout we're up for it

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

@RULE it's up to you
Unread 07-17-2019, 09:04 AM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

ROUND 2 (Quarter Finals)

Seul/Edge vs KG The Prince/n e r o
This is likely to be BOTR in my opinion. Seul and Edge are both clear heavyweights, but KG & nero (formerly guts) should have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to pick Sedge here because I think they'll just have too many haymakers; and they're both more experienced in tag-teaming than their opponents. However, Seul will have a lot on his plate with the Stotty Pimpin beef and setting up the LBT card, so this could be KGuts' chance to make themselves the team to beat.

Rai/GOOD GRIEF vs Sean Griffey/Punk
This is a very hard one to call; Raief are untested whereas Saiyunk are fresh off of a 100-0 victory. Ultimately, I'm going to back Raief, largely due to their experience. In the previous battle Saiyunk had a lot to work on, and with Punk's ongoing beefs with many other people this may detract from the quality of his bars here.

Phracture/Swiftkeys vs OSKAR/HVK
Neither team here has battled thus far in the tournament, which makes this hard to predict. Also, neither Swiftkeys nor OSKAR has battled in the time I've been on the site. I'm going with HVKAR because I think HVK has the least rust of anyone in the battle; although this is really clutching at straws because both teams here are unknown elements.

Shodan/Jimmy Hoffa vs Svengali/Chekkit
This is the clearest bout to predict here in my eyes. Svenkit were good in their previous showing, taking an impressive 100-0 victory. However, neither has the experience or success of Shock, and I honestly can't see this bout going the way of the underdogs. Maybe this will work in their favour though – Svenkit have nothing to lose and everything to prove.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone else is thinking. Hopefully this round will have 0 no-shows and we can get some predictions out there before the deadline. Also congrats on everyone who's made it thus far; if I picked you to win, don't make me regret it ; if I picked you to lose, prove me wrong
Unread 07-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #7

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

ROUND 2 (Quarter Finals)

Seul/Edge vs KG The Prince/n e r o
This is likely to be BOTR in my opinion. Seul and Edge are both clear heavyweights, but KG & nero (formerly guts) should have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to pick Sedge here because I think they'll just have too many haymakers; and they're both more experienced in tag-teaming than their opponents. However, Seul will have a lot on his plate with the Stotty Pimpin beef and setting up the LBT card, so this could be KGuts' chance to make themselves the team to beat.

Rai/GOOD GRIEF vs Sean Griffey/Punk
This is a very hard one to call; Raief are untested whereas Saiyunk are fresh off of a 100-0 victory. Ultimately, I'm going to back Raief, largely due to their experience. In the previous battle Saiyunk had a lot to work on, and with Punk's ongoing beefs with many other people this may detract from the quality of his bars here.

Phracture/Swiftkeys vs OSKAR/HVK
Neither team here has battled thus far in the tournament, which makes this hard to predict. Also, neither Swiftkeys nor OSKAR has battled in the time I've been on the site. I'm going with HVKAR because I think HVK has the least rust of anyone in the battle; although this is really clutching at straws because both teams here are unknown elements.

Shodan/Jimmy Hoffa vs Svengali/Chekkit
This is the clearest bout to predict here in my eyes. Svenkit were good in their previous showing, taking an impressive 100-0 victory. However, neither has the experience or success of Shock, and I honestly can't see this bout going the way of the underdogs. Maybe this will work in their favour though – Svenkit have nothing to lose and everything to prove.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone else is thinking. Hopefully this round will have 0 no-shows and we can get some predictions out there before the deadline. Also congrats on everyone who's made it thus far; if I picked you to win, don't make me regret it ; if I picked you to lose, prove me wrong
Unread 07-17-2019, 05:02 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

If @Phracture and @Svengali are on their A-Games then there opponents got some real problems on they’re hands @Kiwi Peewee. If they slip up or underestimate them then I can definitely see their respective teams going on. As far as both their partners it just relies on them matching the strength of their teammate blow for blow. As for me and Rai @Sean Griffey and @Punk know what’s up. Doubt either of us are holding back here.
Unread 07-17-2019, 05:02 PM   #8

GOOD GRIEF
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text

If @Phracture and @Svengali are on their A-Games then there opponents got some real problems on they’re hands @Kiwi Peewee. If they slip up or underestimate them then I can definitely see their respective teams going on. As far as both their partners it just relies on them matching the strength of their teammate blow for blow. As for me and Rai @Sean Griffey and @Punk know what’s up. Doubt either of us are holding back here.
Unread 08-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Kamcota
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Kamcota Send a message via AIM to Kamcota Send a message via Yahoo to Kamcota Send a message via Skype™ to Kamcota

Im not positive on time either, and there is a conflict with the Archmage tournament.

Sylus mentioned to me that we may push this out a day or more to accommodate that. Hopefully he will post here to update the details.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kal
Unread 08-03-2019, 04:40 PM   #9

Kamcota

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Kamcota Send a message via AIM to Kamcota Send a message via Yahoo to Kamcota Send a message via Skype™ to Kamcota

Im not positive on time either, and there is a conflict with the Archmage tournament.

Sylus mentioned to me that we may push this out a day or more to accommodate that. Hopefully he will post here to update the details.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kal
Offline   Reply With Quote

Display