Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Saved by the bell > Walking Dead/Breaking Bad/Spartacus
Unread 09-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #11

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

Unread 09-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Word!
Unread 09-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #12

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Word!

Unread 09-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Breaking Bad (Seasons 1- First Half Of 5), Mad Men, Walking Dead, Spartacus: Blood And Sand, Then Breaking Bad (Second Half Of 5)

& About The OP.

Nobody We Know Or Know About Is In The Illuminati. (Sorry Jay-Z Fans) Why Would An Elitist Group Of Individuals (Who Are All Triple Digit Billionaires Compared To Jay-Z's 500 Million Dollar Net Worth {I Only Mention Jay-Z Because He's The Highest Earning Entertainer To Be Considered To Be Part Of The Illuminati [And He's Not Even A Free Mason!]}) Let Someone Like Jay-Z Into Their (Bohemian) Club? There Are More Then Plenty Of Other Individuals The Illuminati Would Take First. For Instance, Jean-Francois Dubos Who Is The Chairman & CEO Of Vivendi; Who Owns Universal Music Group; Who Owns The Island Def Jam Music Group; Who Owns Def Jam Recordings; Who Owns Roc-A-Fella Records. Or Brian Thomas Moynihan, President & CEO Of Bank Of America; Who Owns Merrill Lynch & The U.S. Trust Corporation. Or Jeff L. Bewkes, Chairman & CEO Of Time Warner Inc.; Who Owns HBO, Turner Broadcasting System (Who Owns CNN, Headline News, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, etc.) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. And Time Inc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
There Are More Highly Influential People The "Illuminati" Would Target Before They Even Considered Jay-Z (Or Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, etc.) In The Grand Scheme Of Things, These Entertainers Are Nothing To Compared To The People Who Own Private Conglomerate Corporations (Who They In Turn Own Multi-National Companies) Who Have To Answer To Nobody.

Last edited by Student; 09-23-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 09-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #13

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Breaking Bad (Seasons 1- First Half Of 5), Mad Men, Walking Dead, Spartacus: Blood And Sand, Then Breaking Bad (Second Half Of 5)

& About The OP.

Nobody We Know Or Know About Is In The Illuminati. (Sorry Jay-Z Fans) Why Would An Elitist Group Of Individuals (Who Are All Triple Digit Billionaires Compared To Jay-Z's 500 Million Dollar Net Worth {I Only Mention Jay-Z Because He's The Highest Earning Entertainer To Be Considered To Be Part Of The Illuminati [And He's Not Even A Free Mason!]}) Let Someone Like Jay-Z Into Their (Bohemian) Club? There Are More Then Plenty Of Other Individuals The Illuminati Would Take First. For Instance, Jean-Francois Dubos Who Is The Chairman & CEO Of Vivendi; Who Owns Universal Music Group; Who Owns The Island Def Jam Music Group; Who Owns Def Jam Recordings; Who Owns Roc-A-Fella Records. Or Brian Thomas Moynihan, President & CEO Of Bank Of America; Who Owns Merrill Lynch & The U.S. Trust Corporation. Or Jeff L. Bewkes, Chairman & CEO Of Time Warner Inc.; Who Owns HBO, Turner Broadcasting System (Who Owns CNN, Headline News, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, etc.) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. And Time Inc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
There Are More Highly Influential People The "Illuminati" Would Target Before They Even Considered Jay-Z (Or Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, etc.) In The Grand Scheme Of Things, These Entertainers Are Nothing To Compared To The People Who Own Private Conglomerate Corporations (Who They In Turn Own Multi-National Companies) Who Have To Answer To Nobody.

Last edited by Student; 09-23-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 09-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
This is a question mainly aimed at our resident nutjob @Godbody.

I was listening to the radio, hearing the sickening attempts at relevance from Kei$ha with the "Lets live the most of the night like we're gonna die young....WE'RE GONNA DIE YOUNG". Mix that with the pyramid plastered next to her arsehold, it's just such a tryhard attempt at sparking some conversation.

It makes me think, surely the Illuminati isn't using someone like Kei$ha if she is THIS clueless?

Then I got to thinking, Rizzle Kicks, two youngsters from England topping the charts with songs about their childhood. One had a rap battle in Don't Flop too. These guys CAN'T be in the Illuminati based on their happy and simple nature to music promoting happiness and peace.

Dave Chapelle is in the Illuminati? I can tell you right now that Billy Connelly, generally considered to be the greatest, is NOT in the Illuminati. How come Dave Chappelle and Eminem need to be in the Illuminati while these guys have their own successful career's without it? Spice Girls are probably bigger than any girl group ever, and I'm pretty sure Posh Spice wasn't rocking the Illuminati shit and having David pray to Satan (Although...Fergie?).

Also, my favourite, is the Government. America controls the entire world through this secret society right? So laws that go down in say Ireland will be monitored and green lighted by this secret group to make sure it doesn't effect trading or whatever it might do. Well, the former leader of Ireland, Bertie Ahern, currently writes sport in the Sunday News Paper. I don't exactly see him getting phone calls from the depths of evil and getting him to do their bidding in between GAA games.

So who ISN'T in the Illuminati? And for whoever you mention, why aren't they? I could list you off hundreds of celebrities who's attitude wouldn't promote any form of evil that the Illuminati would want them to, and my question would be, how come non Illuminati celebs can become successful too? Why would you join them if you could just make it on your own?
Unread 09-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #14

Fidel Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
This is a question mainly aimed at our resident nutjob @Godbody.

I was listening to the radio, hearing the sickening attempts at relevance from Kei$ha with the "Lets live the most of the night like we're gonna die young....WE'RE GONNA DIE YOUNG". Mix that with the pyramid plastered next to her arsehold, it's just such a tryhard attempt at sparking some conversation.

It makes me think, surely the Illuminati isn't using someone like Kei$ha if she is THIS clueless?

Then I got to thinking, Rizzle Kicks, two youngsters from England topping the charts with songs about their childhood. One had a rap battle in Don't Flop too. These guys CAN'T be in the Illuminati based on their happy and simple nature to music promoting happiness and peace.

Dave Chapelle is in the Illuminati? I can tell you right now that Billy Connelly, generally considered to be the greatest, is NOT in the Illuminati. How come Dave Chappelle and Eminem need to be in the Illuminati while these guys have their own successful career's without it? Spice Girls are probably bigger than any girl group ever, and I'm pretty sure Posh Spice wasn't rocking the Illuminati shit and having David pray to Satan (Although...Fergie?).

Also, my favourite, is the Government. America controls the entire world through this secret society right? So laws that go down in say Ireland will be monitored and green lighted by this secret group to make sure it doesn't effect trading or whatever it might do. Well, the former leader of Ireland, Bertie Ahern, currently writes sport in the Sunday News Paper. I don't exactly see him getting phone calls from the depths of evil and getting him to do their bidding in between GAA games.

So who ISN'T in the Illuminati? And for whoever you mention, why aren't they? I could list you off hundreds of celebrities who's attitude wouldn't promote any form of evil that the Illuminati would want them to, and my question would be, how come non Illuminati celebs can become successful too? Why would you join them if you could just make it on your own?

Unread 09-23-2013, 03:17 PM
CakedOut

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...rFkp0dm1fnHlc2

@Godbody
Unread 09-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #15

CakedOut

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...rFkp0dm1fnHlc2

@Godbody

Unread 09-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Liquid Wolf
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 9 Lost

Any rapper who is not in the spot light or stacking paper to the ceiling is not illuminati

Top 5

Daylyt, Hollow, Charlie Clips, Head Ice, Loaded Lux
Unread 09-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #16

Liquid Wolf
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 165 audio / 37 text

Any rapper who is not in the spot light or stacking paper to the ceiling is not illuminati

Top 5

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Fidel Z

I doubt any rappers are in the Illuminati lmao, Jay Z and Diddy are the richest rappers, They're broke to a real Illuminati member. It's most likely people like the Rothschilds'
Unread 09-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #17

Fidel Z

I doubt any rappers are in the Illuminati lmao, Jay Z and Diddy are the richest rappers, They're broke to a real Illuminati member. It's most likely people like the Rothschilds'

Unread 09-23-2013, 03:50 PM
Liquid Wolf
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 9 Lost

Jay-Z and Diddy still get paid by someone i believe they have secret societies in the media
and the top "selling" artists/actors/comedians/producers etc. are in it

Top 5

Unread 09-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #18

Liquid Wolf
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 165 audio / 37 text

Jay-Z and Diddy still get paid by someone i believe they have secret societies in the media
and the top "selling" artists/actors/comedians/producers etc. are in it
Unread 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

lol you're a dumbass if you think singers and rappers are Illuminati. Their handlers force them to do things otherwise they'll break down their image because the people in charge of labels are millionaires who also use the mass media to their advantage

They broke DMX and he was trying to tell everyone the whole time about them. Of course, you won't believe a word DMX says because how credible can a crackhead be, right? It's the mass media machine that controls how you're depicted. You are absolutely powerless against these suits. & I'm pretty sure they keep the pawns in line by threatening their entire family.

They get used as pawns. And the funny shit is the term "illuminati" is a term thrown around here more than "like" in Cassidy songs

Call it what you want, one simply cannot deny there are hidden forces at work.

Look @ Miley Cyrus at the VMA's... She wore a pedobear outfit with one eye closed. The VMA's wasn't about pyramids or Illuminati symbolism, it was about the demoralization of today's youth. The good girl gone bad so to speak. Just like I said the GTA series was

Billy Ray Cyrus said Satan is attacking his family
He also referred to Miley's peoples as her "handlers"

this article was in 2011.. 3 days ago another article came out with Billy Ray Cyrus saying he's accepting of Miley and cool with w/e she's doing. What changed in 2 years? The evil forces at work became more threatening is probably what changed.

handlers and Satan are terms Billy Ray Cyrus used to describe Miley's environment and he's scared for his life. You can joke about shit and pretend it doesn't exist but that doesn't change the fact that lives are in danger here.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

& EtH saying these European artists aren't Illuminati is an assumption. you're making baseless assumptions without cause

ya dey happy dey cant b kontrowed...You must lack a brain.

Last edited by Godbody; 09-23-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Unread 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #19

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

lol you're a dumbass if you think singers and rappers are Illuminati. Their handlers force them to do things otherwise they'll break down their image because the people in charge of labels are millionaires who also use the mass media to their advantage

They broke DMX and he was trying to tell everyone the whole time about them. Of course, you won't believe a word DMX says because how credible can a crackhead be, right? It's the mass media machine that controls how you're depicted. You are absolutely powerless against these suits. & I'm pretty sure they keep the pawns in line by threatening their entire family.

They get used as pawns. And the funny shit is the term "illuminati" is a term thrown around here more than "like" in Cassidy songs

Call it what you want, one simply cannot deny there are hidden forces at work.

Look @ Miley Cyrus at the VMA's... She wore a pedobear outfit with one eye closed. The VMA's wasn't about pyramids or Illuminati symbolism, it was about the demoralization of today's youth. The good girl gone bad so to speak. Just like I said the GTA series was

Billy Ray Cyrus said Satan is attacking his family
He also referred to Miley's peoples as her "handlers"

this article was in 2011.. 3 days ago another article came out with Billy Ray Cyrus saying he's accepting of Miley and cool with w/e she's doing. What changed in 2 years? The evil forces at work became more threatening is probably what changed.

handlers and Satan are terms Billy Ray Cyrus used to describe Miley's environment and he's scared for his life. You can joke about shit and pretend it doesn't exist but that doesn't change the fact that lives are in danger here.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

& EtH saying these European artists aren't Illuminati is an assumption. you're making baseless assumptions without cause

ya dey happy dey cant b kontrowed...You must lack a brain.

Last edited by Godbody; 09-23-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Unread 09-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Music is influential.. the artists themselves arent ill... but OF COURSE the illuminati would use music artists... everyone listens to music... its who kids look up to etc... just cuz u aint build the stage doesnt mean u aint part of the show
Unread 09-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #20

Streetz De Hood
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
86 Won / 7 Lost

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

Music is influential.. the artists themselves arent ill... but OF COURSE the illuminati would use music artists... everyone listens to music... its who kids look up to etc... just cuz u aint build the stage doesnt mean u aint part of the show