Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If anything. They'll more than likely: Look at this conversation, recognize my IQ, common sense, and overall ability to comprehend proven facts is on a much higher wavelength than yours, and laugh at you and disregard the fact that you even exist as the pimple on the butt of the world's smallest amoeba. Must I make myself any clearer or can you still not see the aneurisms that you give people out of shear stupidity? @CakedOut.
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #31

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

If anything. They'll more than likely: Look at this conversation, recognize my IQ, common sense, and overall ability to comprehend proven facts is on a much higher wavelength than yours, and laugh at you and disregard the fact that you even exist as the pimple on the butt of the world's smallest amoeba. Must I make myself any clearer or can you still not see the aneurisms that you give people out of shear stupidity? @CakedOut.

Unread 09-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Aggo

The fuck would you tag them in that? It's like your asking for people to laugh at you. You probably like pulling your pants down in front of chicks so they'll make fun of your tiny dick too.
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #32

Aggo

The fuck would you tag them in that? It's like your asking for people to laugh at you. You probably like pulling your pants down in front of chicks so they'll make fun of your tiny dick too.

Unread 09-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Pseudo™ Pseudo™ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agonize View Post
Lol..dont make him feel too bad about himself
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #33

Pseudo™ Pseudo™ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Lol..dont make him feel too bad about himself
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:52 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Lol, So to sum it all up.. You used GIGANTIC words to try to look smart.. Ok, that's cool man but if you was smarter than me.. I wouldn't have beaten you 4 times including your little multi account.. The difference between me & you is I don't take this shit serious. My main goal is to get into your head.. & by looking at things, It's working. You see how agonize turned out.. When I first joined this site, I use to fuck with him a lot in threads.. Lol I don't have to start shit anymore with him. I have him trained to respond to any lil thing I say w/o me responding back. Your on the same path.. I see it now
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:52 PM   #34

CakedOut

Quote:
Lol, So to sum it all up.. You used GIGANTIC words to try to look smart.. Ok, that's cool man but if you was smarter than me.. I wouldn't have beaten you 4 times including your little multi account.. The difference between me & you is I don't take this shit serious. My main goal is to get into your head.. & by looking at things, It's working. You see how agonize turned out.. When I first joined this site, I use to fuck with him a lot in threads.. Lol I don't have to start shit anymore with him. I have him trained to respond to any lil thing I say w/o me responding back. Your on the same path.. I see it now

Unread 09-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Lockhart

LMAO if you can somehow find the 4 instances where you've beaten me, then be my guest. If you don't in the next 24 hours, then I'll be requesting that the Mods and Administration have you banned for being the worst troll in LB's history. @Noble @AfterThought @EtH @HVK @ILLoKWENT I'm tagging you guys just to make sure you're aware of this situation.
Unread 09-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #35

Lockhart

LMAO if you can somehow find the 4 instances where you've beaten me, then be my guest. If you don't in the next 24 hours, then I'll be requesting that the Mods and Administration have you banned for being the worst troll in LB's history. @Noble @AfterThought @EtH @HVK @ILLoKWENT I'm tagging you guys just to make sure you're aware of this situation.

Unread 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Aggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
If you didn't take this serious than how come you spent an entire thread crying about getting robbed when you lost to AF in round 2?

And yo, @CakedOut we battled 5 times. How come you never brag about how many times you beat me?

Last edited by Aggo; 09-15-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Unread 09-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #36

Aggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
If you didn't take this serious than how come you spent an entire thread crying about getting robbed when you lost to AF in round 2?

And yo, @CakedOut we battled 5 times. How come you never brag about how many times you beat me?

Last edited by Aggo; 09-15-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Unread 09-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

LMAOOO

Unread 09-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #37

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:

LMAOOO

Unread 09-15-2013, 07:09 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
He tried to change the name of his multi (TheArtOfWar) at the last moment..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=448548

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=465068

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=453371

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Your not worth my time lame nigga!
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #38

CakedOut

Quote:
He tried to change the name of his multi (TheArtOfWar) at the last moment..

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=448548

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=465068

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_detai...n=tb&id=453371

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Your not worth my time lame nigga!

Unread 09-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

That's 3.
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #39

Hubert Cumberdale

That's 3.

Unread 09-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Aggo

Although maybe you're right @CakedOut and you don't take this very serious. I mean after 400 some battles and 7 crews you still think that Law in rinse / Lawrence and grass you ate / graduate is acceptable word play. You're a joke, son. But nobody's laughing.
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #40

Aggo

Although maybe you're right @CakedOut and you don't take this very serious. I mean after 400 some battles and 7 crews you still think that Law in rinse / Lawrence and grass you ate / graduate is acceptable word play. You're a joke, son. But nobody's laughing.

Tags
bullyswag, respect