Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-22-2020, 12:15 PM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
not to mention, he's coming back from a Hiatus,..as a Somebody with "Letsbeef Clout".. as an Ex Mod or Perspective mod..one of them..
I think this is the real root of the problem. This social capital that you refer to here as "letsbeef clout". As in most systems there are the haves and the have nots. In this case the have nots are upset because they never achieved the same thing as the haves. So what's the difference? Interesting that Zul mentions this about me. When I first joined the site he was listed as top MC of the month. Because I didnt know how LB worked, I saw his name next to a #1 and assumed he was one of the sites top dogs.

So what's the difference between me and him. Hes been here way longer than me. Why did I gain LB clout and he didnt? I assume your answers will be dickriding mods, but I didnt know mods. In fact I've actively protested against mods, admin, and owners and even went so far as to delete my account in that protest.

The year I was mod I was also voted (by a considerably larger user base than exists today) sites best member. I was highly regarded as the most helpful and fair mod around at times. If you would stop being salty at the fact no one thinks you're dope you might be able to listen long enough to actually be dope. Zul been at this for longer than some of yall been alive and got zero accolades. You're right. I'll stay in Rochester. You stay waiting your life whining about corrupt mods on a long dead rap battle site.

Stay winning.
Unread 12-22-2020, 12:15 PM   #61

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
not to mention, he's coming back from a Hiatus,..as a Somebody with "Letsbeef Clout".. as an Ex Mod or Perspective mod..one of them..
I think this is the real root of the problem. This social capital that you refer to here as "letsbeef clout". As in most systems there are the haves and the have nots. In this case the have nots are upset because they never achieved the same thing as the haves. So what's the difference? Interesting that Zul mentions this about me. When I first joined the site he was listed as top MC of the month. Because I didnt know how LB worked, I saw his name next to a #1 and assumed he was one of the sites top dogs.

So what's the difference between me and him. Hes been here way longer than me. Why did I gain LB clout and he didnt? I assume your answers will be dickriding mods, but I didnt know mods. In fact I've actively protested against mods, admin, and owners and even went so far as to delete my account in that protest.

The year I was mod I was also voted (by a considerably larger user base than exists today) sites best member. I was highly regarded as the most helpful and fair mod around at times. If you would stop being salty at the fact no one thinks you're dope you might be able to listen long enough to actually be dope. Zul been at this for longer than some of yall been alive and got zero accolades. You're right. I'll stay in Rochester. You stay waiting your life whining about corrupt mods on a long dead rap battle site.

Stay winning.
Unread 12-22-2020, 03:18 PM
Letum
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post

Stay winning.
I love this bro.
Unread 12-22-2020, 03:18 PM   #62

Letum
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1287 text
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Quote:

Stay winning.
I love this bro.
Unread 12-22-2020, 04:35 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

Stay winning.
People won't be as honest with you or any mod, as they would with me,.. that's a fact.. for those who never knew you were a MOD before would just see you as a decent battler coming in defense of them from your honest unbiased opinion, ..and maybe your word should be taken into account due to that alone,.. but .. HE.. was staff and is being disingenuous..(and he knows that)

If you Joined in 2012, i wasn't online then.. i did time starting then to 2017,and never was battler of the Month, that was a Random Lie you told,..i did have flames when i came back,.. and have been here for a very long time,.. and deleted all accounts since.. and you're not even From Rochester,.. more like the Outskirts,.. at least from what you said,.. years ago,..

How can i be salty that "no one thinks i'm dope".. if i don't battle?.. i don't get it,.. what does the site going downhill because shit flowing downstream.. come down to a personal attack at me?.. Dude.. being Good on Letsbeef, gets you nowhere.. it's just Bragging rights that a lot of people NEED.. a Validation,.. but The Crazy part is.. no one even say's I'm not and am always asked for HELP... i even Ghosted for a MOD,.. do you think it's better to be a somebody here and Have no Sales/features/plays,.. shows.. or be a Nobody with all of that?.. So yeah.. You USED TO BE the man.. (on here alone).. realistically ,..Can you even do a music video in Rochester and be taken serious?.. You don't have a story and you don't have no niggas.. but tbh

The part where Letsbeef will only listen to people if they are good hasn't been working for a long time now.. how long will the denial go on?.. one by one.. people have been speaking up on the same issues.. and then you all flocked to a discord and started to run it the same way,.. as if taking away members will help.. i also don't get what you mean by waiting on my life..?.. made no sense.. plus you went from saying i was number 1 to having no accolades.. but people will jack it cuz you're you and believe lets beef does not have a Bias.. when exhibiting the bias against me for being the nobody..
Unread 12-22-2020, 04:35 PM   #63

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

Stay winning.
People won't be as honest with you or any mod, as they would with me,.. that's a fact.. for those who never knew you were a MOD before would just see you as a decent battler coming in defense of them from your honest unbiased opinion, ..and maybe your word should be taken into account due to that alone,.. but .. HE.. was staff and is being disingenuous..(and he knows that)

If you Joined in 2012, i wasn't online then.. i did time starting then to 2017,and never was battler of the Month, that was a Random Lie you told,..i did have flames when i came back,.. and have been here for a very long time,.. and deleted all accounts since.. and you're not even From Rochester,.. more like the Outskirts,.. at least from what you said,.. years ago,..

How can i be salty that "no one thinks i'm dope".. if i don't battle?.. i don't get it,.. what does the site going downhill because shit flowing downstream.. come down to a personal attack at me?.. Dude.. being Good on Letsbeef, gets you nowhere.. it's just Bragging rights that a lot of people NEED.. a Validation,.. but The Crazy part is.. no one even say's I'm not and am always asked for HELP... i even Ghosted for a MOD,.. do you think it's better to be a somebody here and Have no Sales/features/plays,.. shows.. or be a Nobody with all of that?.. So yeah.. You USED TO BE the man.. (on here alone).. realistically ,..Can you even do a music video in Rochester and be taken serious?.. You don't have a story and you don't have no niggas.. but tbh

The part where Letsbeef will only listen to people if they are good hasn't been working for a long time now.. how long will the denial go on?.. one by one.. people have been speaking up on the same issues.. and then you all flocked to a discord and started to run it the same way,.. as if taking away members will help.. i also don't get what you mean by waiting on my life..?.. made no sense.. plus you went from saying i was number 1 to having no accolades.. but people will jack it cuz you're you and believe lets beef does not have a Bias.. when exhibiting the bias against me for being the nobody..
Unread 12-22-2020, 04:52 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Zulk post your music video
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-22-2020, 04:52 PM   #64

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Zulk post your music video
@mcg#3451
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:16 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:

Stay winning.

Sounds more like the problem is a bunch of irrelevant "emcees" trying to hold onto some nostalgic bullshit where forced multies and played out metas were "fire". That shit is trash and outdated, no flow to the bars whatsoever. You got a LB title ten years ago self voting and dick riding each other and still believe you are nice. That shit wasn't good then and it sure as hell isn't good now.

Self proclaimed trolls and cheaters run around here bragging about their titles and picking on mentally handicapped kids wondering why no one gives them any respect.

Then when someone smarter than you shows up, calls you out and clowns you kids get all butt hurt. One second they are saying "fuck the mods" the next second they are joining a crew with them and hopping on any dick they can find just to feel accepted.

It's embarrassing and pathetic and it shows how sad they are by the amount of effort they put into making excuses and trying to justify themselves to anyone who will listen.

I've bodied every whack ass emcee out here half steppin to me easily regardless of fake ass votes or a broken ranking system and they know it, that's why they so mad. "I'll just "troll" or bite verses or recycle bars that way when I get wrecked I can just claim I wasn't trying very hard or I was just trolling" - Thats meta for these pussies because they know they don't stand a chance against a real emcee. Keep making excuses, it's the only thing your all good at.
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:16 PM   #65

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text

Quote:

Stay winning.

Sounds more like the problem is a bunch of irrelevant "emcees" trying to hold onto some nostalgic bullshit where forced multies and played out metas were "fire". That shit is trash and outdated, no flow to the bars whatsoever. You got a LB title ten years ago self voting and dick riding each other and still believe you are nice. That shit wasn't good then and it sure as hell isn't good now.

Self proclaimed trolls and cheaters run around here bragging about their titles and picking on mentally handicapped kids wondering why no one gives them any respect.

Then when someone smarter than you shows up, calls you out and clowns you kids get all butt hurt. One second they are saying "fuck the mods" the next second they are joining a crew with them and hopping on any dick they can find just to feel accepted.

It's embarrassing and pathetic and it shows how sad they are by the amount of effort they put into making excuses and trying to justify themselves to anyone who will listen.

I've bodied every whack ass emcee out here half steppin to me easily regardless of fake ass votes or a broken ranking system and they know it, that's why they so mad. "I'll just "troll" or bite verses or recycle bars that way when I get wrecked I can just claim I wasn't trying very hard or I was just trolling" - Thats meta for these pussies because they know they don't stand a chance against a real emcee. Keep making excuses, it's the only thing your all good at.
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:22 PM
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Word. I get it. You're one of those 2gucci delusional types. The only person whose opinion matters to you is yours so you can never lose. 4d chess.

Except you just got clowned by Bnas. And that sucks.
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:22 PM   #66

Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text

Word. I get it. You're one of those 2gucci delusional types. The only person whose opinion matters to you is yours so you can never lose. 4d chess.

Unread 12-22-2020, 07:02 PM
Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:

You saying I was wrong about something?
Unread 12-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #67

Preem
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text

Quote:

You saying I was wrong about something?
Unread 10-17-2021, 04:27 PM
Cracher
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Lol it looked like a cool site from outside but turned out to be a racist den filled with insecure groupies smh. Thank you thread maker for saving my time.
Unread 10-17-2021, 04:27 PM   #68

Cracher

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Lol it looked like a cool site from outside but turned out to be a racist den filled with insecure groupies smh. Thank you thread maker for saving my time.
Unread 11-04-2021, 09:20 AM
eminemsumo113vreal
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

dik hair
Unread 11-04-2021, 09:20 AM   #69

eminemsumo113vreal

Voted: 4 audio / 25 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

dik hair
Unread 11-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Well, if that's truly your opinion then I'll take that into consideration and perhaps even work on that if I feel like that's truly the case. I'd like to think of myself as someone who respects other's opinions, because I'm not always right, but if that's how you think then maybe I'm wrong. Hmm?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 11-04-2021, 04:54 PM   #70

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:

Well, if that's truly your opinion then I'll take that into consideration and perhaps even work on that if I feel like that's truly the case. I'd like to think of myself as someone who respects other's opinions, because I'm not always right, but if that's how you think then maybe I'm wrong. Hmm?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money

Tags
mentalhealthawareness, suicideaprevantion

Display