Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-29-2020, 04:32 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost
Default Inductee: Lockhart

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Lockhart
2x Hall Of Famer
4x Grand Champion
3x Concept Champion
2x Scheme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
Custom Beat Champion
Summer Champion
4x LBT Champion
LBA Champion

Summary

When it come down to which LetsBeef emcee is the greatest champion of all time, there's absolutely no way that Lockhart isn't mention in that discussion. After losing to RULE in the finals of the 2013 Text Grand Championship, it made Lock hungry. He went on to become the site's first & only 13x Champion. Titles that some may have forgotten about due to his absence, LBA Champion, LBT Champion, and also Audio Scheme. Not only did he win 2 GCs at one time, but he did it defeating the Hall of Famer, 3x Grand Champion Bleu. Lockhart's probably been the most active battler for years now and he always asked for the top guys to put on his resume. (Besides Punk) :-) just kidding. He beat me too. But right now, he's currently top dog in Text and that's the main reason why he deserves this Hall of Fame induction. He's just unstoppable.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Lockhart blessed the site with not only multi accounts, but multis that gave us all a good laugh with creative and funny bars. So not only was he winning on his main account, but he was entertaining everyone on his multis in his spare time..

Danny Tanner

Callaway

Crew Afflications

Lockhart touched down with almost every popular crew during his time here. In 2019, he put together KillersForHire. and brung his crew multiple titles along with other crew mates. He's definitely helped his team elevate, anywhere he went and looked at as a mentor to quite a few.

Present: KillersForHire (Leader)
Past:
Turnbull AC's (Leader)
Lethal Dosez (Captain)
Legion of Doom (Regular Member)
Classick At Rhymin (Regular Member)

Most Acclaimed Victories

As i said before, Lockhart's main purpose was to battle the biggest names on the site and win without taking the easy route. He didn't care about having a winning record or losing a profile flame. He'd offer to send you a battle if you were too scared. Nothing says "Champion" like our very own which is why he sits at the top for the most titles won on LetsBeef. Check out a few of his biggest wins here.

Lockhart Vs EtH
Lockhart Vs Esso
Rai Vs Lockhart
Shodan Vs Lockhart
REZN Vs Lockhart

Site Impact

If you wanna talk the most active battlers? You mention Lockhart. He made you wanna call out and battle big names at anytime. He's one of the most mentioned guys on the site, good or bad; Lockhart used that energy and made himself one of the Greatests of all time, if not the. Hes helped so many people get better, he had everyone trying to snap any streak that he had built. This guy has one of the best stories you could ever imagine. From losing in his first GC finals to wining 2 at the same time while already holding a GC title. Theres nothing you can knock about Lock's resume or style. He proved to everyone that he did NOT come to play when it came to serious battles. There's guys that try to write like him, use his way of formatting, bar style, etc. But it'll never be the same because you can't copy talent, you can only try to beat it.

Letsbeef Speaks

My fucking boooy. I think we both joined around the same time? Haha can't remember but I remember your entire come up minus when you started. From your first GC finals to your last. You've been killing shit for years nonstop and you reached that HOF Status so cheers my dude. Now give someone else a fucking chance to win a title ffs haha. Nah on the real, congrats brother. You deserve this shit for all the time you dedicated to your pen and winning. #Perplexityisstilanasshole - Punk

-------------

By the time I joined the site Lock (going by Rieper at the time) was already being touted as a contender for GOAT by many, and was virtually unbeatable. What surprised me was that right from my very first day as a noob on the site, he was willing to put in time to give me advice and help me elevate, and always did so in a humble and encouraging way. Another surprising thing was that he kept elevating his own skill as well, despite being basically untouchable at that point. It’s easy to focus on his unparalleled text success, but there are two other things he brought that I think deserve a mention. Firstly, the BATS & ROUNDS bars he dropped on us with his multi accounts (Danny > Lock if you ask me). Secondly, the fact he always puts the site first above himself, always being humble, helping out new members with all the advice they could need, and constantly working to strengthen the site whenever he’s been staff (and a lot of the time when he isn’t). I may have only witnessed the end part of his career, but in my time here Lock has been a great battler, mentor, moderator and friend, and in my eyes couldn’t be more deserving of HOF. Lock has some of the cleanest execution of anyone on LB ever, coupled with consistently excellent concepts. Also I beat him that one time. Just saying. - Kiwi Peewee

-------------

What truly separated Lockhart from other text greats was his consistency. While most competitive battlers were only battling a couple of times a month at most, Lock was usually doing multiple battles per week without degraded performance in his verses. Contrary to others, the majority of these were always organized battles against other high ranking battlers, this experience likely contributed to where he is today as he was always down to face top talent. Although he himself also deserves props for also giving anyone a shot, never known him to turn down a battle or call out. He also has notable wins over a couple old text legends that were around pre 2010 proving he can tackle competition from every era of the site. His ability to constantly lay down top tier material while undertaking so many battles easily cements his status as having one of the best pens the site has ever seen. This experience also allowed him to also transition to the audio arena and win championship titles there. Well deserved, one of the top battlers the site has ever seen. - Subreal

LetsBeef.com honours: Lockhart, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Punk.

Last edited by Student; 05-15-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:32 PM   #1

Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text

Default Inductee: Lockhart

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Lockhart
2x Hall Of Famer
4x Grand Champion
3x Concept Champion
2x Scheme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
Custom Beat Champion
Summer Champion
4x LBT Champion
LBA Champion

Summary

When it come down to which LetsBeef emcee is the greatest champion of all time, there's absolutely no way that Lockhart isn't mention in that discussion. After losing to RULE in the finals of the 2013 Text Grand Championship, it made Lock hungry. He went on to become the site's first & only 13x Champion. Titles that some may have forgotten about due to his absence, LBA Champion, LBT Champion, and also Audio Scheme. Not only did he win 2 GCs at one time, but he did it defeating the Hall of Famer, 3x Grand Champion Bleu. Lockhart's probably been the most active battler for years now and he always asked for the top guys to put on his resume. (Besides Punk) :-) just kidding. He beat me too. But right now, he's currently top dog in Text and that's the main reason why he deserves this Hall of Fame induction. He's just unstoppable.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Lockhart blessed the site with not only multi accounts, but multis that gave us all a good laugh with creative and funny bars. So not only was he winning on his main account, but he was entertaining everyone on his multis in his spare time..

Danny Tanner

Callaway

Crew Afflications

Lockhart touched down with almost every popular crew during his time here. In 2019, he put together KillersForHire. and brung his crew multiple titles along with other crew mates. He's definitely helped his team elevate, anywhere he went and looked at as a mentor to quite a few.

Present: KillersForHire (Leader)
Past:
Turnbull AC's (Leader)
Lethal Dosez (Captain)
Legion of Doom (Regular Member)
Classick At Rhymin (Regular Member)

Most Acclaimed Victories

As i said before, Lockhart's main purpose was to battle the biggest names on the site and win without taking the easy route. He didn't care about having a winning record or losing a profile flame. He'd offer to send you a battle if you were too scared. Nothing says "Champion" like our very own which is why he sits at the top for the most titles won on LetsBeef. Check out a few of his biggest wins here.

Lockhart Vs EtH
Lockhart Vs Esso
Rai Vs Lockhart
Shodan Vs Lockhart
REZN Vs Lockhart

Site Impact

If you wanna talk the most active battlers? You mention Lockhart. He made you wanna call out and battle big names at anytime. He's one of the most mentioned guys on the site, good or bad; Lockhart used that energy and made himself one of the Greatests of all time, if not the. Hes helped so many people get better, he had everyone trying to snap any streak that he had built. This guy has one of the best stories you could ever imagine. From losing in his first GC finals to wining 2 at the same time while already holding a GC title. Theres nothing you can knock about Lock's resume or style. He proved to everyone that he did NOT come to play when it came to serious battles. There's guys that try to write like him, use his way of formatting, bar style, etc. But it'll never be the same because you can't copy talent, you can only try to beat it.

Letsbeef Speaks

My fucking boooy. I think we both joined around the same time? Haha can't remember but I remember your entire come up minus when you started. From your first GC finals to your last. You've been killing shit for years nonstop and you reached that HOF Status so cheers my dude. Now give someone else a fucking chance to win a title ffs haha. Nah on the real, congrats brother. You deserve this shit for all the time you dedicated to your pen and winning. #Perplexityisstilanasshole - Punk

-------------

By the time I joined the site Lock (going by Rieper at the time) was already being touted as a contender for GOAT by many, and was virtually unbeatable. What surprised me was that right from my very first day as a noob on the site, he was willing to put in time to give me advice and help me elevate, and always did so in a humble and encouraging way. Another surprising thing was that he kept elevating his own skill as well, despite being basically untouchable at that point. It’s easy to focus on his unparalleled text success, but there are two other things he brought that I think deserve a mention. Firstly, the BATS & ROUNDS bars he dropped on us with his multi accounts (Danny > Lock if you ask me). Secondly, the fact he always puts the site first above himself, always being humble, helping out new members with all the advice they could need, and constantly working to strengthen the site whenever he’s been staff (and a lot of the time when he isn’t). I may have only witnessed the end part of his career, but in my time here Lock has been a great battler, mentor, moderator and friend, and in my eyes couldn’t be more deserving of HOF. Lock has some of the cleanest execution of anyone on LB ever, coupled with consistently excellent concepts. Also I beat him that one time. Just saying. - Kiwi Peewee

-------------

What truly separated Lockhart from other text greats was his consistency. While most competitive battlers were only battling a couple of times a month at most, Lock was usually doing multiple battles per week without degraded performance in his verses. Contrary to others, the majority of these were always organized battles against other high ranking battlers, this experience likely contributed to where he is today as he was always down to face top talent. Although he himself also deserves props for also giving anyone a shot, never known him to turn down a battle or call out. He also has notable wins over a couple old text legends that were around pre 2010 proving he can tackle competition from every era of the site. His ability to constantly lay down top tier material while undertaking so many battles easily cements his status as having one of the best pens the site has ever seen. This experience also allowed him to also transition to the audio arena and win championship titles there. Well deserved, one of the top battlers the site has ever seen. - Subreal

LetsBeef.com honours: Lockhart, by inducting him into the LetsBeef Text: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Punk.

Last edited by Student; 05-15-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:35 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Congrats, man... Well deserved.
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:35 PM   #2

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Congrats, man... Well deserved.
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:38 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats bro! Well deserved
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:38 PM   #3

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Congrats bro! Well deserved
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:55 PM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Bout time. Good shit.
Unread 06-29-2020, 04:55 PM   #4

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Bout time. Good shit.
Unread 06-29-2020, 06:04 PM
Kompz Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
15 Won / 3 Lost

the goat, congrats legend.
Unread 06-29-2020, 06:04 PM   #5

Kompz Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kompz is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
15 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 109 audio / 7 text
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

the goat, congrats legend.
Unread 06-29-2020, 09:40 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Kiwi's Letsbeef Speaks added*

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 06-29-2020, 09:40 PM   #6

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Kiwi's Letsbeef Speaks added*

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 06-30-2020, 10:21 AM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Subreal added!

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 06-30-2020, 10:21 AM   #7

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Subreal added!
Unread 06-30-2020, 11:00 AM
Enfinite
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Congrats brotha! From Chloro to Hall of Famer, what a journey indeed. I would type a write up for letsbeef speaks but my ass is too lazy
Unread 06-30-2020, 11:00 AM   #8

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 5 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Congrats brotha! From Chloro to Hall of Famer, what a journey indeed. I would type a write up for letsbeef speaks but my ass is too lazy
Unread 08-19-2020, 10:36 PM
CulpritT
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Locky the GOAT
Unread 08-19-2020, 10:36 PM   #9

CulpritT

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Locky the GOAT

Unread 12-15-2020, 10:55 AM
Letum
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

I ain't said it. But I'm proud of you bro. I salute you for all your work and accomplishments.
Unread 12-15-2020, 10:55 AM   #10

Letum
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
26 Won / 38 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
237 Won / 122 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1287 text
Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

I ain't said it. But I'm proud of you bro. I salute you for all your work and accomplishments.

Tags
1f82d0, 5ca9e7, 7b6ceb, perplexityisstilanasshole

Display