Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List
EtH, Godbody, Manhattan, NOBLE, Rowdy, RULE, The Saaxxx Baba

Unread 04-12-2020, 09:31 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost
Default Letsbeef Hall Of Fame

There's recently been a lot of talk around the Hall of Fame on Letsbeef, and it seems to me that a lot of users feel it needs some sort of change or overhaul. To that end I am writing this thread with some ideas I have had. Since the only thing that makes the HOF worth anything is whether the users respect it, I want to get everybody's thoughts before changing anything, and to make sure that there is site-wide consensus and understanding. Please feel free to share whatever ideas or thoughts you have too.

I've tagged in the thread users who I think may be invested in the topic.

1. Updates

A lot of the HOF induction pages are out of date, for instance battlers have come back, won titles, and had major accomplishments since their induction (i.e. All-Boro). This could either be remedied by editing the existing content of their induction pages to include it, or by adding a new section at the end of every HOF page which gave an account of the battler's activity and accomplishments since being inducted.

2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

A few people, most recently @EtH and Dono, have been nominated to the Hall Of Fame despite there not really being a category that fits them. Would it be worth creating another branch of the hall of fame, that functioned essentially as a "miscellaneous HOF", for users whose legacy didn't fit into just specifically text battling, audio battling or track making? Other plausible candidates could include @NOBLE and @Godbody. I'm particularly interested to know people's thoughts on this, and whether anyone can come up with a more fitting name.

3. Nominations

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over the nomination process itself. There is actually a relatively straightforward, if not-at-all-transparent, mechanism outlined here, however it requires @RULE to be active to process every nomination which unfortunately can't be the case forever. I think it might be time to come up with a better process to handle nominations. Purely having it down to a poll is not workable because of the extent that cheating and trolling often affect those polls, and because HOF is not a popularity contest. However, I think it's very important that the users have ultimate power over the inductions because it is their respect which makes the HOF valid.
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:31 AM   #1

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Default Letsbeef Hall Of Fame

There's recently been a lot of talk around the Hall of Fame on Letsbeef, and it seems to me that a lot of users feel it needs some sort of change or overhaul. To that end I am writing this thread with some ideas I have had. Since the only thing that makes the HOF worth anything is whether the users respect it, I want to get everybody's thoughts before changing anything, and to make sure that there is site-wide consensus and understanding. Please feel free to share whatever ideas or thoughts you have too.

I've tagged in the thread users who I think may be invested in the topic.

1. Updates

A lot of the HOF induction pages are out of date, for instance battlers have come back, won titles, and had major accomplishments since their induction (i.e. All-Boro). This could either be remedied by editing the existing content of their induction pages to include it, or by adding a new section at the end of every HOF page which gave an account of the battler's activity and accomplishments since being inducted.

2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

A few people, most recently @EtH and Dono, have been nominated to the Hall Of Fame despite there not really being a category that fits them. Would it be worth creating another branch of the hall of fame, that functioned essentially as a "miscellaneous HOF", for users whose legacy didn't fit into just specifically text battling, audio battling or track making? Other plausible candidates could include @NOBLE and @Godbody. I'm particularly interested to know people's thoughts on this, and whether anyone can come up with a more fitting name.

3. Nominations

There seems to be a great deal of confusion over the nomination process itself. There is actually a relatively straightforward, if not-at-all-transparent, mechanism outlined here, however it requires @RULE to be active to process every nomination which unfortunately can't be the case forever. I think it might be time to come up with a better process to handle nominations. Purely having it down to a poll is not workable because of the extent that cheating and trolling often affect those polls, and because HOF is not a popularity contest. However, I think it's very important that the users have ultimate power over the inductions because it is their respect which makes the HOF valid.
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:34 AM
Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I understand that @RULE is in charge of the HOF and I really don't want to go stepping on any toes or anything here, but there's been a lot of nominations and discussion and agitation around this and I'd rather it happened with an eye to how we can improve things, rather than being bogged down in the merits of EtH's coaching or Rain's opinions or the general malaise of "the HOF is a joke so who cares anyway".
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:34 AM   #2

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

I understand that @RULE is in charge of the HOF and I really don't want to go stepping on any toes or anything here, but there's been a lot of nominations and discussion and agitation around this and I'd rather it happened with an eye to how we can improve things, rather than being bogged down in the merits of EtH's coaching or Rain's opinions or the general malaise of "the HOF is a joke so who cares anyway".
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:07 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
All those names need to be HOFed plus i dnt even know how Godbody/NOBLE ain't HOF yet too coz i 'm just a noob and i still know of them cnt say that for other dudes who are as old as em tbh.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:07 AM   #3

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
All those names need to be HOFed plus i dnt even know how Godbody/NOBLE ain't HOF yet too coz i 'm just a noob and i still know of them cnt say that for other dudes who are as old as em tbh.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tbh I completely lost interest in the HOF after the recent spate of threads. The bar has been lowered to the point it's ridiculous and many of you are voting in people you have had absolutely no interaction with. The HOF is going to end up like LB Patriarchy, meaningless. Which is sad because that's not at all what was intended by it.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:25 AM   #4

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Tbh I completely lost interest in the HOF after the recent spate of threads. The bar has been lowered to the point it's ridiculous and many of you are voting in people you have had absolutely no interaction with. The HOF is going to end up like LB Patriarchy, meaningless. Which is sad because that's not at all what was intended by it.

Unread 04-12-2020, 10:42 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

I agree with the OP.

Nicholas, why do you act like inducting Eth or Mr Goodness takes away from other HOF?

You can literally look under someone's username and see all the titles they've racked up. You'll look under EtHs name and see he has none

So anyone would be able to peep the HOF and see what's what. Who accomplished what. They'd obviously never look at EtH, MG, or even myself in the same light as someone with 3 titles

Also LB probably won't be around in 4-5 years, so why not.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:42 AM   #5

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

I agree with the OP.

Nicholas, why do you act like inducting Eth or Mr Goodness takes away from other HOF?

You can literally look under someone's username and see all the titles they've racked up. You'll look under EtHs name and see he has none

So anyone would be able to peep the HOF and see what's what. Who accomplished what. They'd obviously never look at EtH, MG, or even myself in the same light as someone with 3 titles

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:50 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Because it lowers the standard of admission, and whenever you do that you're going to make the title less sought after.

This should be obvious to you as someone that's interested in business. It's basic premium positioning. It's why Supreme sells out in minutes and has a higher reselling value and Nike doesn't.

Quote:
What are we trying to achieve here? Everyone's always harping on about "saving the site" - is that what you're trying to do? Or is it time to just fuck around whilst it's still alive? Because if it's the latter then why not just give everyone titles.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:50 AM   #6

Nicholas

Quote:
Because it lowers the standard of admission, and whenever you do that you're going to make the title less sought after.

This should be obvious to you as someone that's interested in business. It's basic premium positioning. It's why Supreme sells out in minutes and has a higher reselling value and Nike doesn't.

Quote:
What are we trying to achieve here? Everyone's always harping on about "saving the site" - is that what you're trying to do? Or is it time to just fuck around whilst it's still alive? Because if it's the latter then why not just give everyone titles.

Unread 04-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Bro where have you been

We've been 'saving the site' since 2010 and X just addressed that he aint really got grandiose plans for this joint because he's running shit out of his own pocket and fixing what he can.

And there's no way you're talking business in regards to a failing/flopping website. That goes completely out of the window by this point. Stop pretending you'll log one day and see 200 heads on like the old days...Those days are gone forever bro

You take HOF entirely too seriously tbh
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #7

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Bro where have you been

We've been 'saving the site' since 2010 and X just addressed that he aint really got grandiose plans for this joint because he's running shit out of his own pocket and fixing what he can.

And there's no way you're talking business in regards to a failing/flopping website. That goes completely out of the window by this point. Stop pretending you'll log one day and see 200 heads on like the old days...Those days are gone forever bro

You take HOF entirely too seriously tbh
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Posted this as a response in manny nomination thread but I'm reposting it here because its relevant to the conversation and expresses my feelings pretty well.

You say that hall of fame is "a coveted, very serious thing everywhere else on earth" but you cant compare this to major league baseball's HoF or NFLs HoF. This is more comparable to the LARPing hall of fame. Stop taking yourselves so seriously. All this "if so and so gets into the HoF how can we expect new people to take the site seriously" is ridiculous. There are no new people. And if there were, they could give a shit about the HoF. You guys that a that are treating this like it's a real serious affront to your sensibilities need to find a second source of fulfillment. We are battle rapping (lots of yall strictly as "textcees") online. It's almost as nerdy as LARPing. Or playing WoW all day. Look at Shodan for instance (no offence) but a fucking Brony came in here named Rainbowdash with a pony avatar and he is I the same class or better than most of you complaining about the HoF. Get over your fuckin selves. You're all a bunch of nerds. Myself included.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #8

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Posted this as a response in manny nomination thread but I'm reposting it here because its relevant to the conversation and expresses my feelings pretty well.

You say that hall of fame is "a coveted, very serious thing everywhere else on earth" but you cant compare this to major league baseball's HoF or NFLs HoF. This is more comparable to the LARPing hall of fame. Stop taking yourselves so seriously. All this "if so and so gets into the HoF how can we expect new people to take the site seriously" is ridiculous. There are no new people. And if there were, they could give a shit about the HoF. You guys that a that are treating this like it's a real serious affront to your sensibilities need to find a second source of fulfillment. We are battle rapping (lots of yall strictly as "textcees") online. It's almost as nerdy as LARPing. Or playing WoW all day. Look at Shodan for instance (no offence) but a fucking Brony came in here named Rainbowdash with a pony avatar and he is I the same class or better than most of you complaining about the HoF. Get over your fuckin selves. You're all a bunch of nerds. Myself included.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:54 AM
Enfinite

I definitely think there should be some sort of recognition for "Notable Members" that have had a site wide impact over the course of many years. There would need to be some sort of minimum year active requirement though imo, so guys like EtH, Noble, Pulse etc, that have been around to see multiple eras of the site, all while maintaining relevancy and presence in the forums and on the site through its entirety.

With that said we would need to comb through the forums and figure out who would be worthy of a Notable Member/Forum HoF type of award if it were to be iterated.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:54 AM   #9

Enfinite

I definitely think there should be some sort of recognition for "Notable Members" that have had a site wide impact over the course of many years. There would need to be some sort of minimum year active requirement though imo, so guys like EtH, Noble, Pulse etc, that have been around to see multiple eras of the site, all while maintaining relevancy and presence in the forums and on the site through its entirety.

With that said we would need to comb through the forums and figure out who would be worthy of a Notable Member/Forum HoF type of award if it were to be iterated.

Unread 04-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

1. Updates

This is a good idea. If after their HOF write up, they've came back and/or gone on to achieve more noteworthy accolades then their write ups should be adjusted to reflect those achievements.

Quote:
2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

Yes. There should be a HOF'er category or 'status' also available for those who may not be the top in a certain battle field/track field but have yet contributed a lot to the site over the years they've been present. The impact they've made and so on.

In the case of Dono, i feel he ins't so much in this "category" as he's countless titles and has achieved enough as it is in those respected fields to be a HOF'er. He is a HOF'er, defo.

Quote:
3. Nominations

This is a tricky one. @RULE's done a bang up job with the HOF'er shit... though i don't think staff should have to sit around and wait on another member of staff to return in order to maintain and keep the site running. If/when RULE comes back, if there's anything 'a miss' with the HOF write ups etc he can adjust them accordingly.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:56 AM   #10

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Quote:

1. Updates

This is a good idea. If after their HOF write up, they've came back and/or gone on to achieve more noteworthy accolades then their write ups should be adjusted to reflect those achievements.

Quote:
2. "Impact" Hall of Fame

Yes. There should be a HOF'er category or 'status' also available for those who may not be the top in a certain battle field/track field but have yet contributed a lot to the site over the years they've been present. The impact they've made and so on.

In the case of Dono, i feel he ins't so much in this "category" as he's countless titles and has achieved enough as it is in those respected fields to be a HOF'er. He is a HOF'er, defo.

Quote:
3. Nominations

This is a tricky one. @RULE's done a bang up job with the HOF'er shit... though i don't think staff should have to sit around and wait on another member of staff to return in order to maintain and keep the site running. If/when RULE comes back, if there's anything 'a miss' with the HOF write ups etc he can adjust them accordingly.

Tags
eth > rain, punk > eth > rain

Display