Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURDENS View Post
@Rieper I must have read something wrong or misunderstood cause I thought this wasn't poppin off till next month.
Vast majority wanted it set up for this month because of interest being high.
Unread 05-10-2019, 01:47 AM   #21

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURDENS View Post
@Rieper I must have read something wrong or misunderstood cause I thought this wasn't poppin off till next month.
Vast majority wanted it set up for this month because of interest being high.

Unread 05-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost
Question

Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics) - KoalaFied writes his verses in a weird, technical way where it looks dope on the surface, but when you dig in deeper, the substance is weak or just not there. With that said, two battles is a small sample size, and it's hard to say what the future could hold. However, I don't think he has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Edge, who is one of the strongest battlers on the site right now. Edgeworth 100-0

Cecil vs. like spike (Adam Sandler Films) - It's a well-known fact that I hate how Cecil writes his bars. However, I think his writing is on a level well above like spike's. This could be an upset if like spike brings his A-game and/or Cecil drops a verse full of his signature reaches, but I doubt it. Cecil 75-25

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games) - Curfew is another member who is a regular target of my expo-eviscerations, but still, I think his punches are on a level above Racketeer's. That's if Racketeer even brings any real punches, which he doesn't always do. Curfew 90-10

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows) - This is the first match I've commented on so far where I can see it potentially going either way. BURDENS is generally on a higher level than Chekkit, and can bring some fire occasionally, whereas Chekkit has unilaterally basic lines but tends to execute them nicely. I think the most likely result to this battle is BURDENS steamrolling past his opponent, but it doesn't have to be that way. BURDENS 100-0

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices) - Whether or not Mystix will lose this battle is about as easily predictable as whether or not the ship will sink at the end of the movie Titanic. Like Culture said, Mystix has a lot of potential that he won't be able to realize until he gets his head out of his ass in terms of what style to use. But even if he realized all that potential, it wouldn't be worth a shit against exwhyzee, who is one of the strongest battlers in LB history. And you can quote me on that. Underrating ass motherfuckers. exwhyzee 100-0

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films) - I wasn't familiar with -RED-BARON-, so I went and read a couple of his battles and I was very far from impressed by what I saw. He doesn't seem to even have the basics of battling, like writing non-broken multi sets, down pat. Apollyon is a battler where whether or not somebody likes him tells you a lot about their ability to dissect a verse. He isn't absolutely fucking garbage 100% of the time, but some of the shit he says is just laughably awful. Still, I have him winning handily with a better grasp of how to write a verse. Apollyon 100-0

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items) - Lil Kilo has elevated a lot over the last year or so, maybe more so than anyone else on LB. o EaSTes x has some potential to be a good battler, but the way he writes his verses lacks the structure and general impact that Lil Kilo's steadier writing brings. This could potentially be an upset, but I have Lil Kilo winning solidly. Lil Kilo 90-10

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics) - Rai's another regular target of my wrath whenever he writes something I don't like, which is often, but nickleshanadan is MILES below Rai in terms of general ability. Only way Rai could lose this battle is if he somehow gets decapitated by his forklift. Rai 100-0

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump) - Danny Tanner is an obvious multi, which means we can't have a perfectly formed idea of what level of bars he's likely to bring against HeavyMetalHero. But just the stuff we've seen from him indicates that he's orders of magnitude above his opponent, who still struggles with writing a verse that can pass a basic quality inspection. Time will tell whether or not Danny will bring a serious verse or a troll verse, and if he does the former, I expect him to stomp right past HMH. Danny Tanner 100-0

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2) - This will probably be the closest battle of the round. Both of these contestants are on the same general level with their bars. nine7eight has a more "basic" style where he says what he says and you get it, even if "getting it" doesn't hit particularly hard, whereas Kold Krhymez drops more complicated bars but sometimes forces his multis or reaches in his concepts. This will likely come down to voter preference but I expect Kold Krhymez to win if he buckles down and writes a verse that isn't full of obvious flaws. Kold Krhymez 60-40

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.) - Lord Briyof's only done 1 battle, which he didn't seem to be taking very seriously, so I don't know what's up with him in terms of bars. Solo Fives is alright, not great, but he can bring something that won't get him laughed out of the room. This isn't an easy one to predict but I'll lean towards what I know. Solo Fives 80-20

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands) - I won't bother with a long description for this because I'm pretty sure that everyone here is already familiar with both Mizz Ammo's and Alzie's bars. Alzie is simply on a higher level here, and I doubt that he'll have any problems rolling over his opponent. Alzie 95-5

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains) - Honestly, this is likely to be so close that I have Bone Daddy winning just because I like his style a bit more. This is likely to come down to personal preference. Bone Daddy has a humorous style, where he can bring some really funny shit or he can fall flat. CakedOut's style is more traditional. If BD brings some proper knee-slappers then he'll be able to swing the voters to his side, if not, regular bars from CO will win the day. Bone Daddy 55-45

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes) - Brickrepper isn't that much better than Naegii, in all honesty, when it comes down to it. But I think his style is more in line with what voters want to see, whereas Naegii's writing is off-kilter. Brickrepper 85-15

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars) - If Lil Talent's bars were as good as his votes, and he were in the other half of the bracket, I'd have him making a run to the finals. Anyway, this is another battle where neither competitor is clearly on a level above the other, and it's going to depend entirely on whether or not they have a good or bad day (or whether or not one buckles down more than the other and puts in more work to bring out a heavier verse). I've got to pick one, so I'll go with Ginge, who historically has been the much cleaner and more aggressive of the two, although he lacks somewhat in conceptual strength compared to Lil Talent. Ginge 60-40

Culture vs. Shodan (ROUNDS) - The Fire Nation

Other predictions:

Battle of the round - Me vs Culture, honestly. But I can't really pick myself, so this goes to Chekkit vs BURDENS. Lil Talent vs Ginge and Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x are also possible contenders.

Bar of the round - The obvious choice here is Edgeworth, but I'm going to defy orthodoxy and instead award this prediction to Bone Daddy, who can come up with some absolutely hilarious shit when his the right neurons in his brain fire at the right time.

Verse of the round - Although you never know what could come from Danny Tanner, and exwhyzee rarely drops a verse that doesn't substantially raise the ambient temperature of the surrounding environment, Edgeworth seems to be the most reasonable choice here.

Good luck to all contestants. I'm no oracle, so if I have you losing, then do your damndest to prove me wrong. And if I have you winning, don't slack off - you have to make that prophecy come true. Let's see if we can't produce one of the dopest tournaments in recent memory, or for that matter, in LB history.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 05-10-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Unread 05-10-2019, 02:14 AM   #22

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Question

Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics) - KoalaFied writes his verses in a weird, technical way where it looks dope on the surface, but when you dig in deeper, the substance is weak or just not there. With that said, two battles is a small sample size, and it's hard to say what the future could hold. However, I don't think he has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Edge, who is one of the strongest battlers on the site right now. Edgeworth 100-0

Cecil vs. like spike (Adam Sandler Films) - It's a well-known fact that I hate how Cecil writes his bars. However, I think his writing is on a level well above like spike's. This could be an upset if like spike brings his A-game and/or Cecil drops a verse full of his signature reaches, but I doubt it. Cecil 75-25

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games) - Curfew is another member who is a regular target of my expo-eviscerations, but still, I think his punches are on a level above Racketeer's. That's if Racketeer even brings any real punches, which he doesn't always do. Curfew 90-10

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows) - This is the first match I've commented on so far where I can see it potentially going either way. BURDENS is generally on a higher level than Chekkit, and can bring some fire occasionally, whereas Chekkit has unilaterally basic lines but tends to execute them nicely. I think the most likely result to this battle is BURDENS steamrolling past his opponent, but it doesn't have to be that way. BURDENS 100-0

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices) - Whether or not Mystix will lose this battle is about as easily predictable as whether or not the ship will sink at the end of the movie Titanic. Like Culture said, Mystix has a lot of potential that he won't be able to realize until he gets his head out of his ass in terms of what style to use. But even if he realized all that potential, it wouldn't be worth a shit against exwhyzee, who is one of the strongest battlers in LB history. And you can quote me on that. Underrating ass motherfuckers. exwhyzee 100-0

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films) - I wasn't familiar with -RED-BARON-, so I went and read a couple of his battles and I was very far from impressed by what I saw. He doesn't seem to even have the basics of battling, like writing non-broken multi sets, down pat. Apollyon is a battler where whether or not somebody likes him tells you a lot about their ability to dissect a verse. He isn't absolutely fucking garbage 100% of the time, but some of the shit he says is just laughably awful. Still, I have him winning handily with a better grasp of how to write a verse. Apollyon 100-0

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items) - Lil Kilo has elevated a lot over the last year or so, maybe more so than anyone else on LB. o EaSTes x has some potential to be a good battler, but the way he writes his verses lacks the structure and general impact that Lil Kilo's steadier writing brings. This could potentially be an upset, but I have Lil Kilo winning solidly. Lil Kilo 90-10

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics) - Rai's another regular target of my wrath whenever he writes something I don't like, which is often, but nickleshanadan is MILES below Rai in terms of general ability. Only way Rai could lose this battle is if he somehow gets decapitated by his forklift. Rai 100-0

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump) - Danny Tanner is an obvious multi, which means we can't have a perfectly formed idea of what level of bars he's likely to bring against HeavyMetalHero. But just the stuff we've seen from him indicates that he's orders of magnitude above his opponent, who still struggles with writing a verse that can pass a basic quality inspection. Time will tell whether or not Danny will bring a serious verse or a troll verse, and if he does the former, I expect him to stomp right past HMH. Danny Tanner 100-0

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2) - This will probably be the closest battle of the round. Both of these contestants are on the same general level with their bars. nine7eight has a more "basic" style where he says what he says and you get it, even if "getting it" doesn't hit particularly hard, whereas Kold Krhymez drops more complicated bars but sometimes forces his multis or reaches in his concepts. This will likely come down to voter preference but I expect Kold Krhymez to win if he buckles down and writes a verse that isn't full of obvious flaws. Kold Krhymez 60-40

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.) - Lord Briyof's only done 1 battle, which he didn't seem to be taking very seriously, so I don't know what's up with him in terms of bars. Solo Fives is alright, not great, but he can bring something that won't get him laughed out of the room. This isn't an easy one to predict but I'll lean towards what I know. Solo Fives 80-20

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands) - I won't bother with a long description for this because I'm pretty sure that everyone here is already familiar with both Mizz Ammo's and Alzie's bars. Alzie is simply on a higher level here, and I doubt that he'll have any problems rolling over his opponent. Alzie 95-5

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains) - Honestly, this is likely to be so close that I have Bone Daddy winning just because I like his style a bit more. This is likely to come down to personal preference. Bone Daddy has a humorous style, where he can bring some really funny shit or he can fall flat. CakedOut's style is more traditional. If BD brings some proper knee-slappers then he'll be able to swing the voters to his side, if not, regular bars from CO will win the day. Bone Daddy 55-45

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes) - Brickrepper isn't that much better than Naegii, in all honesty, when it comes down to it. But I think his style is more in line with what voters want to see, whereas Naegii's writing is off-kilter. Brickrepper 85-15

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars) - If Lil Talent's bars were as good as his votes, and he were in the other half of the bracket, I'd have him making a run to the finals. Anyway, this is another battle where neither competitor is clearly on a level above the other, and it's going to depend entirely on whether or not they have a good or bad day (or whether or not one buckles down more than the other and puts in more work to bring out a heavier verse). I've got to pick one, so I'll go with Ginge, who historically has been the much cleaner and more aggressive of the two, although he lacks somewhat in conceptual strength compared to Lil Talent. Ginge 60-40

Other predictions:

Battle of the round - Me vs Culture, honestly. But I can't really pick myself, so this goes to Chekkit vs BURDENS. Lil Talent vs Ginge and Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x are also possible contenders.

Bar of the round - The obvious choice here is Edgeworth, but I'm going to defy orthodoxy and instead award this prediction to Bone Daddy, who can come up with some absolutely hilarious shit when his the right neurons in his brain fire at the right time.

Verse of the round - Although you never know what could come from Danny Tanner, and exwhyzee rarely drops a verse that doesn't substantially raise the ambient temperature of the surrounding environment, Edgeworth seems to be the most reasonable choice here.

Good luck to all contestants. I'm no oracle, so if I have you losing, then do your damndest to prove me wrong. And if I have you winning, don't slack off - you have to make that prophecy come true. Let's see if we can't produce one of the dopest tournaments in recent memory, or for that matter, in LB history.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 05-10-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Lord Briyof
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

To top it off niggas was asking if I was Rant, whos MY LIL HOMIE no disrespect

Ionno maybe my arrogance makes niggas feel...

:o
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:04 AM   #23

Lord Briyof
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

@Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

Unread 05-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Predictions-
(not predicting my own battle because it'd be biased)

Edgeworth v. KoalaFied - 100-0 in favor of Edgeworth

Cecil vs. lil spike - 60-40 in favor of Cecil

Curfew vs. Racketeer - 90-10 in favor of Curfew

Chekkit vs. BURDENS - 70-300 in favor of BURDENS

Mystix vs. exwhyzee - 90-10 in favor of Mystix

-RED-BARON vs. Apollyon - 100-0 in favor of Apollyon (his verse always use dark concepts, and Tranatino movies is a great place for that to happen)

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x - 50-50 no idea, to be honest

nickleshanandan vs. Rai - 60-40 in favor of Rai. Nicklesh is my dude, but Rai is, historically, a much better emcee

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez - 90-10 in favor of Kold Krhymez

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyod - 50-50, they're very evenly matched. Look forward to it.

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie - 60-40 in favor of ALzie

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy - 80-20 in favor of Bone Daddy

Brickrepper vs. Naegii - 100-0 in favor of Brickrepper

Lil Talent vs. Ginge - 70-30 in favor of Gigne

Culture vs. Shodan - 90-10 in favor of Culture.

I really look forward to this tourney. I'm thinking last round gonna be Edgeworth vs. -RED-BARON- or Edgeworth vs. BURDENS. In any event, I see Edge making it to the end, for sure.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-10-2019, 11:38 AM   #24

Ice Bear
27 1084

Voted: 46 audio / 321 text
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Predictions-
(not predicting my own battle because it'd be biased)

Edgeworth v. KoalaFied - 100-0 in favor of Edgeworth

Cecil vs. lil spike - 60-40 in favor of Cecil

Curfew vs. Racketeer - 90-10 in favor of Curfew

Chekkit vs. BURDENS - 70-300 in favor of BURDENS

Mystix vs. exwhyzee - 90-10 in favor of Mystix

-RED-BARON vs. Apollyon - 100-0 in favor of Apollyon (his verse always use dark concepts, and Tranatino movies is a great place for that to happen)

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x - 50-50 no idea, to be honest

nickleshanandan vs. Rai - 60-40 in favor of Rai. Nicklesh is my dude, but Rai is, historically, a much better emcee

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez - 90-10 in favor of Kold Krhymez

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyod - 50-50, they're very evenly matched. Look forward to it.

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie - 60-40 in favor of ALzie

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy - 80-20 in favor of Bone Daddy

Brickrepper vs. Naegii - 100-0 in favor of Brickrepper

Lil Talent vs. Ginge - 70-30 in favor of Gigne

Culture vs. Shodan - 90-10 in favor of Culture.

I really look forward to this tourney. I'm thinking last round gonna be Edgeworth vs. -RED-BARON- or Edgeworth vs. BURDENS. In any event, I see Edge making it to the end, for sure.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2019, 11:48 AM
nine7eight
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 27 Lost

Both posted

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

90 to 10??? No love
Unread 05-10-2019, 11:48 AM   #25

nine7eight
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
114 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 507 text
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Both posted

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

90 to 10??? No love
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:15 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Briyof View Post
@Shodan

-Edgeworth

"Nah I'm better than all those guys you should know that"

*Presumably refuses to reveal his former account name*
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #26

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Briyof View Post
@Shodan

-Edgeworth

"Nah I'm better than all those guys you should know that"

*Presumably refuses to reveal his former account name*
Unread 05-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

Other predictions:

Good luck Shodan. I say it’ll be one hell of a battle.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

CakedOut vs Bone Daddy.
Winner: Bone Daddy
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 8/10
Review: CakedOut is a great battler don’t get me wrong, but is Bone Daddy drops a verse like some his last few, I don’t have a doubt in my mind that he will win.

Brickrepper vs Naegii
Winner: Brickrepper
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 6/10
Review: I score this dead even. Two (sort of) Rookies facing off with each other. I simply like Repper’s verses a bit better.

Lil Talent vs Ginge
Revive

Culture vs Shodan
Winner: Shodan
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: To be honest, I’m fairly certain I will lose it. Shodan is one of the best battlers, and one of the hardest hitters on the site. I’m below average and (imo) we got the hardest concept to work with.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-10-2019, 04:45 PM   #27

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post

Other predictions:

Good luck Shodan. I say it’ll be one hell of a battle.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

CakedOut vs Bone Daddy.
Winner: Bone Daddy
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 8/10
Review: CakedOut is a great battler don’t get me wrong, but is Bone Daddy drops a verse like some his last few, I don’t have a doubt in my mind that he will win.

Brickrepper vs Naegii
Winner: Brickrepper
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 6/10
Review: I score this dead even. Two (sort of) Rookies facing off with each other. I simply like Repper’s verses a bit better.

Lil Talent vs Ginge
Revive

Culture vs Shodan
Winner: Shodan
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: To be honest, I’m fairly certain I will lose it. Shodan is one of the best battlers, and one of the hardest hitters on the site. I’m below average and (imo) we got the hardest concept to work with.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM
exwhyzee
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
21 1328
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

@Shodan preciate the kind words, sir
Unread 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM   #28

exwhyzee
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
21 1328
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.17/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
95 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

@Shodan preciate the kind words, sir
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Alzie

Edge
Cecil
Curfew
Burdens
Ex
Kilo
Danny
Lord
Bone
Brick
Talent
Shodan
Unread 05-10-2019, 06:01 PM   #29

Alzie

Edge
Cecil
Curfew
Burdens
Ex
Kilo
Danny
Lord
Bone
Brick
Talent
Shodan

Unread 05-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Locchart

Hey folks I updated the OP to include the first battle open between nine7eight and Kold Krhymez. Make sure to give it a vote when you can!

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez
Here is the link to it as well.
Unread 05-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #30

Locchart

Hey folks I updated the OP to include the first battle open between nine7eight and Kold Krhymez. Make sure to give it a vote when you can!

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez
Here is the link to it as well.

Display