Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-31-2014, 07:28 PM
Dean
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Rap god

You have to realize that a woman fighting a man is similar to an adult fighting a child, or, a heavyweight fighting a lightweight.
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #41

Dean

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

@Rap god

You have to realize that a woman fighting a man is similar to an adult fighting a child, or, a heavyweight fighting a lightweight.

Unread 07-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

At the end of the day.... If you give a woman the lee way to say "men cant hit women, because its not fair"... then you also have to understand that women will abuse that power. And they have for so many years, now it's gotten worst, especially in today's society.

If roles were reversed, and women weren't allowed to hit men... Men would abuse the power just as much. It's human nature when given that kind of freedom, that freedom will be abused.

Me as a man, And i'm no bitch.. But if I walk up to tyson and slap the bitch voice out that muhfucka... He's going to knock me the fuck out, and it would be well deserved too. & that dudes got at least 50 lbs on me easily (guesstimating I dont know how much he actually weighs). So applying that same logic across the board... if a woman KNOWS the man has that many lbs on her, or that he is a man, she shouldnt put her hands on him at all. You wouldnt punch a tiger in the eye and tell it that it cant bite or kill you because you're human and it's an animal.... it's retarded.

It doesn't matter who it is, man, woman, Asexual, Tranny, Virgin, Homo etc. If you raise your hands on someone, you automatically cross the line on "not wanting to get into a fight / get hit back." So prepare to get knocked flat on your ass.
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:40 PM   #42

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

At the end of the day.... If you give a woman the lee way to say "men cant hit women, because its not fair"... then you also have to understand that women will abuse that power. And they have for so many years, now it's gotten worst, especially in today's society.

If roles were reversed, and women weren't allowed to hit men... Men would abuse the power just as much. It's human nature when given that kind of freedom, that freedom will be abused.

Me as a man, And i'm no bitch.. But if I walk up to tyson and slap the bitch voice out that muhfucka... He's going to knock me the fuck out, and it would be well deserved too. & that dudes got at least 50 lbs on me easily (guesstimating I dont know how much he actually weighs). So applying that same logic across the board... if a woman KNOWS the man has that many lbs on her, or that he is a man, she shouldnt put her hands on him at all. You wouldnt punch a tiger in the eye and tell it that it cant bite or kill you because you're human and it's an animal.... it's retarded.

It doesn't matter who it is, man, woman, Asexual, Tranny, Virgin, Homo etc. If you raise your hands on someone, you automatically cross the line on "not wanting to get into a fight / get hit back." So prepare to get knocked flat on your ass.
Unread 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
It's human nature when given that kind of freedom, that freedom will be abused.
I don't think that applies to every human being. Rest of your post I agree with.
Unread 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM   #43

Supsie

Quote:
It's human nature when given that kind of freedom, that freedom will be abused.
I don't think that applies to every human being. Rest of your post I agree with.

Unread 07-31-2014, 09:11 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:

Well said!
Unread 07-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #44

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:

Well said!
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:48 AM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
You're Going To Physically Overpower Someone Who Statistically Is At Least 50 Pounds Lighter Then You Because She "Slapped You" And It Hurt For Like A Second? You're Going To Throw Her On The Fucking Street Where She'll Probably Break Her Arm By Landing Wrong And You're Going To Feel Good About Yourself For Doing That? You're A Faggot.

You're sounding really fucking ignorant man. What the hell does it matter if she's ''50 pounds'' lighter than you? If it were another MALE who were 50 pounds lighter and hit you, then it would be a different story, right? See how ignorant you're sounding now? It's doesn't matter about weight or gender, it's disrespectful to be violent, and it is the exact same crime, period. If you attack someone in ANY way, regardless of race, gender, weight, ANYTHING, you should expect to be attacked back. That's FAIR.

And no one should call someone a ''faggot'' or a ''pussy'' because you don't know the situation. For all you know, the male in the situation could have a heart condition or cancer or something that makes him weaker or considerably a lot less stamina or something, and maybe they can't use ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that extra energy trying to restrain. If it were me, and I'm no bitch, I've won a lot more fights than I've lost, I would deliver the knock out punch lol. In conclusion, gender is irrelevant.

Also, after a woman attacks you, you would take her out for yogurt afterward? Lol hopefully you and that woman don't have children, that would be an excellent message to send to them, eh? pfff.
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:48 AM   #45

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
You're Going To Physically Overpower Someone Who Statistically Is At Least 50 Pounds Lighter Then You Because She "Slapped You" And It Hurt For Like A Second? You're Going To Throw Her On The Fucking Street Where She'll Probably Break Her Arm By Landing Wrong And You're Going To Feel Good About Yourself For Doing That? You're A Faggot.

You're sounding really fucking ignorant man. What the hell does it matter if she's ''50 pounds'' lighter than you? If it were another MALE who were 50 pounds lighter and hit you, then it would be a different story, right? See how ignorant you're sounding now? It's doesn't matter about weight or gender, it's disrespectful to be violent, and it is the exact same crime, period. If you attack someone in ANY way, regardless of race, gender, weight, ANYTHING, you should expect to be attacked back. That's FAIR.

And no one should call someone a ''faggot'' or a ''pussy'' because you don't know the situation. For all you know, the male in the situation could have a heart condition or cancer or something that makes him weaker or considerably a lot less stamina or something, and maybe they can't use ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that extra energy trying to restrain. If it were me, and I'm no bitch, I've won a lot more fights than I've lost, I would deliver the knock out punch lol. In conclusion, gender is irrelevant.

Also, after a woman attacks you, you would take her out for yogurt afterward? Lol hopefully you and that woman don't have children, that would be an excellent message to send to them, eh? pfff.
Unread 08-01-2014, 07:14 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post

You CLEARLY misunderstood what he said, and for that matter.... YOUR the faggot now.
Unread 08-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #46

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post

You CLEARLY misunderstood what he said, and for that matter.... YOUR the faggot now.

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:21 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I don't even require that kinda baiting to punch a women. So if she lays hands on me you better believe she's a gonner.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 08-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #47

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

I don't even require that kinda baiting to punch a women. So if she lays hands on me you better believe she's a gonner.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
you already know, Eth....

not a single soul on earth has the right to violate your person. it's a matter of self respect to me

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #48

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
you already know, Eth....

not a single soul on earth has the right to violate your person. it's a matter of self respect to me

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Lockhart

Looks like we're needing expos nowadays for what "thrown out on the streets" means.
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:23 AM   #49

Lockhart

Looks like we're needing expos nowadays for what "thrown out on the streets" means.

Unread 08-03-2014, 03:22 AM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

If a women starts throwing hands... Just catch it... you know how easy it is to catch a girls punch with your hands? then after grab her wrists and then she's not moving & just tell her to calm down & she'll eventually run out of energy. Done it many times. With very athletic girls too tbh. It's not hard.

It would only be an extreme case or you need to lay a bitch out & chokin a bitch out is unnecessary.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indonesia View Post
if a Hoe starts landing some mortal kombat combos then i might have to slap a broad... i keep my pimp hand strong for these wack niggas
Since when are you so hard? acting like some kinda thug? smh

You gotta Will Smith Avatar, Nuff Said

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 08-03-2014, 03:22 AM   #50

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

If a women starts throwing hands... Just catch it... you know how easy it is to catch a girls punch with your hands? then after grab her wrists and then she's not moving & just tell her to calm down & she'll eventually run out of energy. Done it many times. With very athletic girls too tbh. It's not hard.

It would only be an extreme case or you need to lay a bitch out & chokin a bitch out is unnecessary.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indonesia View Post
if a Hoe starts landing some mortal kombat combos then i might have to slap a broad... i keep my pimp hand strong for these wack niggas
Since when are you so hard? acting like some kinda thug? smh

You gotta Will Smith Avatar, Nuff Said

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grownmanshit, queers, xfbml

Display