2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-08-2014, 09:43 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Unread 12-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #11

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Unread 12-08-2014, 11:50 PM
D3FIANCE
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lmao, Diz proved he can't perform w/ a small crowd
Unread 12-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #12

D3FIANCE

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

lmao, Diz proved he can't perform w/ a small crowd

Unread 12-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Word. I honestly think that shit could have been staged.. idk... Cass's whole demeanor was different the second time around lol.... Even Diss wasn't going hard in the first match... something was fishy from the jump. Either that or nerves... hard to tell.
Thats what i was sayin in the 1st post...shit, I think the 1st match was too 'mainstream' looking. the stage, lights, cameras, Lush One on the mic hosting on some corny Nick Cannon shit

the 2nd time around it felt more like the time Cassidy battled Freeway...yeah it was mad heads but it wasnt a stage, lights, etc...it was a classic Fight Club feeling & i think Cass felt like he was back in his element

it's funny because Cassidy was talkin all this shit about how he performed in front of mad crowds, was mad prepared etc etc & I thought he was just barkin...but no lie, dude is wild nice at controlling a crowd
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:01 AM   #13

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Word. I honestly think that shit could have been staged.. idk... Cass's whole demeanor was different the second time around lol.... Even Diss wasn't going hard in the first match... something was fishy from the jump. Either that or nerves... hard to tell.
Thats what i was sayin in the 1st post...shit, I think the 1st match was too 'mainstream' looking. the stage, lights, cameras, Lush One on the mic hosting on some corny Nick Cannon shit

the 2nd time around it felt more like the time Cassidy battled Freeway...yeah it was mad heads but it wasnt a stage, lights, etc...it was a classic Fight Club feeling & i think Cass felt like he was back in his element

it's funny because Cassidy was talkin all this shit about how he performed in front of mad crowds, was mad prepared etc etc & I thought he was just barkin...but no lie, dude is wild nice at controlling a crowd
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:18 AM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

All this here.

Just felt like old cass to me when he use to come on radio shows and go off..

He def gotta stop with the simple shit though. And i noticed how they fucked up hit hitman holla shit cause he was using his bous at first then they started talking thtough it. You can hear it if you listen closely. He got mad as hell haha
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #14

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

All this here.

Just felt like old cass to me when he use to come on radio shows and go off..

He def gotta stop with the simple shit though. And i noticed how they fucked up hit hitman holla shit cause he was using his bous at first then they started talking thtough it. You can hear it if you listen closely. He got mad as hell haha

Unread 12-09-2014, 10:47 AM
HandWrapz
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

I wanted cass to get beat after his last few interviews.
I thought diz would kill him..

Cass won to me.. its all a preference. I personally think it was 2-1. I gave 2nd round to disaster, he went personal and Cass was not attacking a lot this round.. If you think cass edged 2nd round and 3-0'd him. You may be right..."under the cover cuzz ya pop, pooping ya mom".. and that last bar, "you know what rhymes with Trash Dizaster, cab dispatcher, swaggless rapper, Arabic bachelor that fuck with boys on the low like a catholic pastor".
IDC..That shit was Hard!!!

Cassidy vs Mook next..
Im definitely going Mook.
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #15

HandWrapz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
38 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 178 audio / 45 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I wanted cass to get beat after his last few interviews.
I thought diz would kill him..

Cass won to me.. its all a preference. I personally think it was 2-1. I gave 2nd round to disaster, he went personal and Cass was not attacking a lot this round.. If you think cass edged 2nd round and 3-0'd him. You may be right..."under the cover cuzz ya pop, pooping ya mom".. and that last bar, "you know what rhymes with Trash Dizaster, cab dispatcher, swaggless rapper, Arabic bachelor that fuck with boys on the low like a catholic pastor".
IDC..That shit was Hard!!!

Cassidy vs Mook next..
Im definitely going Mook.
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

Are guys like Budden, Cass and Canibus actually big names getting loads of cash or are they using this to score some money?

Like are these guys proof that the battle industry is thriving or proof that the rap industry is not? I can't really tell. I personally have never heard one of their songs on the radio in my life, and the only tv one I've seen is that horrendous Cass "They MC" song, but I have no scooby what America would be like with these dudes you know.
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #16

Hubert Cumberdale

Are guys like Budden, Cass and Canibus actually big names getting loads of cash or are they using this to score some money?

Like are these guys proof that the battle industry is thriving or proof that the rap industry is not? I can't really tell. I personally have never heard one of their songs on the radio in my life, and the only tv one I've seen is that horrendous Cass "They MC" song, but I have no scooby what America would be like with these dudes you know.

Unread 12-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Saying it was staged to suit cass by getting him off the stage and into a closed doors re match is the biggest bullshit nonsense.

Both of them sucked on stage. Diz has had more close quarters battles on Cam than Cass and Cass has been on stage a million times more than Diz. That idea makes no sense.

The fact is, like with all staged venues (Looking at you SMACK) The crowds are garbage full of ignorant crowds.

They never if very rarely work out.

The organisers are out right armatures. How are they STILL having sound issues? REALLY?

Hanger on faggots crowding the stage.
Idiots in the crowd booing so often I'd swear they pre arrange to turn up just to boo and fuck up the shows and intern making for terrible streams/final footage from a sound stand point. You have to FOCUS to catch what someones saying, it's awful.

Could you imagine if you went to the cinema or a play and the crowd kept booing every time an actor went to open his mouth?

Which brings me to the final problem.

It comes across as fake staged nonsense.

The old style works better because it's intimate, it's raw. it's like 2 gladiators clashing wanting to rip each others head off.

The only reason they ended up switching venue is because the flawed crowd concept forced their hand.

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Unread 12-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #17

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Saying it was staged to suit cass by getting him off the stage and into a closed doors re match is the biggest bullshit nonsense.

Both of them sucked on stage. Diz has had more close quarters battles on Cam than Cass and Cass has been on stage a million times more than Diz. That idea makes no sense.

The fact is, like with all staged venues (Looking at you SMACK) The crowds are garbage full of ignorant crowds.

They never if very rarely work out.

The organisers are out right armatures. How are they STILL having sound issues? REALLY?

Hanger on faggots crowding the stage.
Idiots in the crowd booing so often I'd swear they pre arrange to turn up just to boo and fuck up the shows and intern making for terrible streams/final footage from a sound stand point. You have to FOCUS to catch what someones saying, it's awful.

Could you imagine if you went to the cinema or a play and the crowd kept booing every time an actor went to open his mouth?

Which brings me to the final problem.

It comes across as fake staged nonsense.

The old style works better because it's intimate, it's raw. it's like 2 gladiators clashing wanting to rip each others head off.

The only reason they ended up switching venue is because the flawed crowd concept forced their hand.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Unread 12-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Hubert Cumberdale

I wish I saw it like two gladiators wanting to rip each other's heads off. I see it more like two guys dissing each other via poetry.
Unread 12-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #18

Hubert Cumberdale

I wish I saw it like two gladiators wanting to rip each other's heads off. I see it more like two guys dissing each other via poetry.

Unread 12-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I'm talking the contrast between the 2.

Not everything requires a sarcy comment.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 12-09-2014, 11:44 AM   #19

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I'm talking the contrast between the 2.

Not everything requires a sarcy comment.
Unread 12-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Alright mum.

But really it's why I can't watch it anymore. Just feels cheesy, where as I know well that people do honestly see it like dudes going to war.
Unread 12-09-2014, 12:03 PM   #20

Hubert Cumberdale

Alright mum.

But really it's why I can't watch it anymore. Just feels cheesy, where as I know well that people do honestly see it like dudes going to war.

Display