Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-25-2021, 04:06 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

personally i think we should keep audio freestyles but maybe not save them. Someone is paying to keep some of the wackest shit ever online. I'd delete the archives of freestyles maybe keep new shit a year or 6 months.

Other than that agree with all the clutter reducing shit. From tourneys to forums.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

and yeah maybe 2 major tourneys a year a piece for audio an text. Maybe even less cool idea.
Unread 06-25-2021, 04:06 PM   #41

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

personally i think we should keep audio freestyles but maybe not save them. Someone is paying to keep some of the wackest shit ever online. I'd delete the archives of freestyles maybe keep new shit a year or 6 months.

Other than that agree with all the clutter reducing shit. From tourneys to forums.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

and yeah maybe 2 major tourneys a year a piece for audio an text. Maybe even less cool idea.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2021, 04:42 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
My ideas were just things I'd like to see happen. I dont see myself battling again because I don't feel the site will be the way it was ever again.. I'm fully aware that the site won't pick back up but I can say last year was pretty fun with the small amount of members we had but thats because of discord happening.

We're getting the registrations, the new members, etc. Thats not an issue and hasn't been for the past idk how many years. The issue is keeping people. We don't have an App, as eth said we have the same design since I guess the site has started, the updates page thats stickied hasn't been touched in 4 years.

I like everyone on the site so don't take this the wrong way at all. But legit no one thats been using this site for all these years is motivated to get shit rolling.

As much as you guys bash my friend over here saying he's negative, only brings bad news, shits on others for trying to "help the site", is he wrong? He's just not gullible enough to believe a conversation that we've been having since V4's first announcement. What I DO notice EVERYTIME that everyone fails to mention is that He supports every sign of an actual update if there's some sort of proof given, not just words typed. For example, look in the thread NOBLE posted. People always claimed it was Eth & I making the site worse yet we've always been present with honest feedback with zero trolling involved if you showed us the proof.

I enjoy being a mod and helping out when someone needs me. At least for those who still enjoy battling and doing things I used to enjoy doing. I dont mind being here for them.

Even when I was all about making site changes, I knew in the back of my mind that if im only a mod and im the hardest worker on here, the site will only go as far as IM able to take it.
Calling me, or you, or Pulse, or whoever else "negative" is like calling those talking about fossil fuels, carbon emissions, climate change etc. "negative". We saw LB being in this state. Even in 2012 when the site was doing good, I still saw the trend. I started ACs to offset that trend. Back then you could pick and choose new members to take in.

Fast forward to 2018 or 19 or whatever and you've got Punk with DedSec who's goal was to bring in anyone on the site who he thinks he can turn into an active invested member.

In 2021? How would you even recruit? There's no one.

It just sucks seeing people want to make changes but just for years and years always look in the wrong places. Yous wanted to push live battling while we wanted to push website improvements. Yous wanted to push more tournaments while we wanted to push prestige. Now I feel like everyone's left and moved to Mars and you guys are the last ones left on Earth FINALLY wanting to make the changes that would have made a dent 6 years ago. Just sucks that it got to this stage and I don't see the small changes we all requested half a decade ago making a difference now.

And for those bitching, a few of us, Phil Banks, Lockhart, Final Word etc. tried really hard to make something happen with Discord last year. Me and Punk started an LB podcast. But every step X stepped on our toes so it was never gonna work.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-25-2021, 04:42 PM   #42

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
My ideas were just things I'd like to see happen. I dont see myself battling again because I don't feel the site will be the way it was ever again.. I'm fully aware that the site won't pick back up but I can say last year was pretty fun with the small amount of members we had but thats because of discord happening.

We're getting the registrations, the new members, etc. Thats not an issue and hasn't been for the past idk how many years. The issue is keeping people. We don't have an App, as eth said we have the same design since I guess the site has started, the updates page thats stickied hasn't been touched in 4 years.

I like everyone on the site so don't take this the wrong way at all. But legit no one thats been using this site for all these years is motivated to get shit rolling.

As much as you guys bash my friend over here saying he's negative, only brings bad news, shits on others for trying to "help the site", is he wrong? He's just not gullible enough to believe a conversation that we've been having since V4's first announcement. What I DO notice EVERYTIME that everyone fails to mention is that He supports every sign of an actual update if there's some sort of proof given, not just words typed. For example, look in the thread NOBLE posted. People always claimed it was Eth & I making the site worse yet we've always been present with honest feedback with zero trolling involved if you showed us the proof.

I enjoy being a mod and helping out when someone needs me. At least for those who still enjoy battling and doing things I used to enjoy doing. I dont mind being here for them.

Even when I was all about making site changes, I knew in the back of my mind that if im only a mod and im the hardest worker on here, the site will only go as far as IM able to take it.
Calling me, or you, or Pulse, or whoever else "negative" is like calling those talking about fossil fuels, carbon emissions, climate change etc. "negative". We saw LB being in this state. Even in 2012 when the site was doing good, I still saw the trend. I started ACs to offset that trend. Back then you could pick and choose new members to take in.

Fast forward to 2018 or 19 or whatever and you've got Punk with DedSec who's goal was to bring in anyone on the site who he thinks he can turn into an active invested member.

In 2021? How would you even recruit? There's no one.

It just sucks seeing people want to make changes but just for years and years always look in the wrong places. Yous wanted to push live battling while we wanted to push website improvements. Yous wanted to push more tournaments while we wanted to push prestige. Now I feel like everyone's left and moved to Mars and you guys are the last ones left on Earth FINALLY wanting to make the changes that would have made a dent 6 years ago. Just sucks that it got to this stage and I don't see the small changes we all requested half a decade ago making a difference now.

And for those bitching, a few of us, Phil Banks, Lockhart, Final Word etc. tried really hard to make something happen with Discord last year. Me and Punk started an LB podcast. But every step X stepped on our toes so it was never gonna work.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:29 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

No, you didn't "know" it wasn't coming, you Believed it wasn't coming.
I honestly think you've said "NOBLE keeps saying V4 is coming" more times than I've actually said "V4 is coming."
It's like we all live in this big house and the mortgage is due, and we've figured out that none of us can pay it. Someone says "well, there's nothing we can do about the mortgage but I'll at least sweep up and wash the dishes to make the place a little neater." You're the type to be like "how is washing the dishes going to help us with our mortgage situation?" Like bitch...do you realize we still live here? Just because we can't pay the mortgage doesn't mean we have to live filthy. It's okay to still clean up and solve whatever little problems you can. It doesn't mean you're not aware of or concerned about the bigger problem. You're asking how cutting titles and tournaments is going to bring new members? No one said it was going to bring new members or save LB. You're not some type of genius because you figured that out. We all fucking know that. What RULE is saying is "let's clean up the forums and tidy up a bit". There's nothing wrong with that, regardless of whether or not we only have 10 members or X hasn't installed V4.
You want to compare yourself to Punk and Pulse as if I'm talking about y'all? I'm not talking about Punk or Pulse. I'm specifically talking about you. Punk didn't come on this thread bashing RULE for coming up with his suggestion. You did, all while trying to take credit for those same ideas at the same time!
You're a piece of work man. Whatever frustrations you have with X or Pugz and what they haven't done for LB, take it up with them. Don't take it out on cats who are unpaid volunteers trying to make things better in whatever small way they can.
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:29 PM   #43

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

No, you didn't "know" it wasn't coming, you Believed it wasn't coming.
I honestly think you've said "NOBLE keeps saying V4 is coming" more times than I've actually said "V4 is coming."
It's like we all live in this big house and the mortgage is due, and we've figured out that none of us can pay it. Someone says "well, there's nothing we can do about the mortgage but I'll at least sweep up and wash the dishes to make the place a little neater." You're the type to be like "how is washing the dishes going to help us with our mortgage situation?" Like bitch...do you realize we still live here? Just because we can't pay the mortgage doesn't mean we have to live filthy. It's okay to still clean up and solve whatever little problems you can. It doesn't mean you're not aware of or concerned about the bigger problem. You're asking how cutting titles and tournaments is going to bring new members? No one said it was going to bring new members or save LB. You're not some type of genius because you figured that out. We all fucking know that. What RULE is saying is "let's clean up the forums and tidy up a bit". There's nothing wrong with that, regardless of whether or not we only have 10 members or X hasn't installed V4.
You want to compare yourself to Punk and Pulse as if I'm talking about y'all? I'm not talking about Punk or Pulse. I'm specifically talking about you. Punk didn't come on this thread bashing RULE for coming up with his suggestion. You did, all while trying to take credit for those same ideas at the same time!
You're a piece of work man. Whatever frustrations you have with X or Pugz and what they haven't done for LB, take it up with them. Don't take it out on cats who are unpaid volunteers trying to make things better in whatever small way they can.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:42 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time,.. you smoke that.. what you spend on your mic set up, and interface you can spend on a site that you love,..That You're Running..
Fuck Calling it a "Job", for Free,.. Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..

You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..

what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right

y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:42 PM   #44

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time,.. you smoke that.. what you spend on your mic set up, and interface you can spend on a site that you love,..That You're Running..
Fuck Calling it a "Job", for Free,.. Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..

You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..

what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right

y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..
Unread 06-25-2021, 10:40 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time
But why would they sacrifice it for no money?

Quote:
what you spend on your mic set up
£39.99

Quote:
Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..
Why don't you do it?

Quote:
Preaching to the fucking choir here. For anyone who doesn't know, I offered to control all social media, including making battle videos and hosting me and Punk's podcast, as well as all of LB's social media, for absolutely free. X agreed, but he wanted me to sign a contract, and also demanded that I give him my home address. Bare in mind this was two weeks after Pugz told me he was suing me for something, and one week after Pugz asked for my address so he could sell me some fake jewellery. Yeah, nah buds, you're not having my address.

Quote:
There's absolutely no secret to being a mod. I'll explain it to you. There's a sort of thread where you get hits on the multi scanner. From my experience (which to be fair is like 7 years old) no one even checks this. You can delete votes and change VP. You can delete threads and shit but never do it. Yep, ran out of things. Thats it. Theres nothing special or secret. Thats it. Nothing sexy. Ironically if you could see some of the olden days threads youd have soooooo much more of a case to hate the mods but unfortunately, the LB Vs EtH threads are long gone.

Quote:
Other than about the last 3 days on discord, and the Scotland Vs England game, I havent spoke to a mod in about 6-7 months?

Genuinely mate the whole mods angle is my schtick. I loved it. EtH Vs Mods was a great series. I staked multiple of my longtime accounts on it. But your attempt is embarrassing. There's no mods even active and you're still trying to start a revolution.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-25-2021, 10:40 PM   #45

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time
But why would they sacrifice it for no money?

Quote:
what you spend on your mic set up
£39.99

Quote:
Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..
Why don't you do it?

Quote:
Preaching to the fucking choir here. For anyone who doesn't know, I offered to control all social media, including making battle videos and hosting me and Punk's podcast, as well as all of LB's social media, for absolutely free. X agreed, but he wanted me to sign a contract, and also demanded that I give him my home address. Bare in mind this was two weeks after Pugz told me he was suing me for something, and one week after Pugz asked for my address so he could sell me some fake jewellery. Yeah, nah buds, you're not having my address.

Quote:
There's absolutely no secret to being a mod. I'll explain it to you. There's a sort of thread where you get hits on the multi scanner. From my experience (which to be fair is like 7 years old) no one even checks this. You can delete votes and change VP. You can delete threads and shit but never do it. Yep, ran out of things. Thats it. Theres nothing special or secret. Thats it. Nothing sexy. Ironically if you could see some of the olden days threads youd have soooooo much more of a case to hate the mods but unfortunately, the LB Vs EtH threads are long gone.

Quote:
Other than about the last 3 days on discord, and the Scotland Vs England game, I havent spoke to a mod in about 6-7 months?

Genuinely mate the whole mods angle is my schtick. I loved it. EtH Vs Mods was a great series. I staked multiple of my longtime accounts on it. But your attempt is embarrassing. There's no mods even active and you're still trying to start a revolution.
Unread 06-26-2021, 02:46 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post

Appreciate the feedback Philly
Unread 06-26-2021, 02:46 AM   #46

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post

Appreciate the feedback Philly
Unread 06-26-2021, 02:51 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
[/COLOR]HOW ABOUT CHANGE THE LOOK OF THIS BITCH...SHITS BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER A DECADE AND A HALF.

AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO HAVE VOTING POWER SHIT AND LET THE MODS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE PEOPLES VOTING POWER, COMPLETELY KILLED THE BATTLES..A BATTLE THAT CAN GO EITHER WAY DOESN'T HAVE A TRUE OUTCOME DEPENDING ON WHO VOTES. THERE AINT THAT MANY ACTIVE USERS AND I CAN BET A LOT OF EM DONT EVEN HAVE ANY VOTING POWER.. ALL IT TAKES IS AN ARGUMENT WITH A MOD AND THEY GO AND CHANGE YOUR SHIT...IM ONE OF EM. I HAVE 0 VOTING POWER.

AGAIN...MODS KILLED THIS SITE.

A broken car is still a broken car regardless of if you give it a fresh paint job.

We need to fix the site before worrying about what colour to paint it.

Voting power has been a good thing as it stops hate voters and general poor voters from stopping the best verse winning a battle.

If you were in a battle, and lost two votes to three, but your two votes were from respected members and the other three from new signee's you'd most likely be very unhappy.

Still with the activity level atm perhaps a voting power reset wouldnt be a bad idea?
Unread 06-26-2021, 02:51 AM   #47

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
[/COLOR]HOW ABOUT CHANGE THE LOOK OF THIS BITCH...SHITS BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER A DECADE AND A HALF.

AND WHOEVER DECIDED TO HAVE VOTING POWER SHIT AND LET THE MODS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE PEOPLES VOTING POWER, COMPLETELY KILLED THE BATTLES..A BATTLE THAT CAN GO EITHER WAY DOESN'T HAVE A TRUE OUTCOME DEPENDING ON WHO VOTES. THERE AINT THAT MANY ACTIVE USERS AND I CAN BET A LOT OF EM DONT EVEN HAVE ANY VOTING POWER.. ALL IT TAKES IS AN ARGUMENT WITH A MOD AND THEY GO AND CHANGE YOUR SHIT...IM ONE OF EM. I HAVE 0 VOTING POWER.

AGAIN...MODS KILLED THIS SITE.

A broken car is still a broken car regardless of if you give it a fresh paint job.

Voting power has been a good thing as it stops hate voters and general poor voters from stopping the best verse winning a battle.

If you were in a battle, and lost two votes to three, but your two votes were from respected members and the other three from new signee's you'd most likely be very unhappy.

Still with the activity level atm perhaps a voting power reset wouldnt be a bad idea?
Unread 06-26-2021, 06:30 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post

You're trying to do a valet service on a car with no engine.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-26-2021, 06:30 AM   #48

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

You're trying to do a valet service on a car with no engine.
Unread 06-26-2021, 09:05 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Okay yous are gonna sucker me into it. This is how to get LB jumping;

1. Get LB off of X. This requires someone with absolutely no business acumen buying a site for too much money from a guy who doesn't care about it. Oh did I mention that LB operates at a loss? Yeah you're gonna have to pay monthly server fees for nothing in return. Awesome.

2. Delete everything. Seriously LB's only positive is it is SEO'd and some people have knowledge of it. LB is basically Bebo. When Bebo comes back, people are gonna be interested because the name is known and they have some good memories of it.

3. Pivot to video (lol). Change this shit to a Tik Tok style rap battle mobile app. LB worked because back in the day everyone was scared to show themselves. The anonymity of the internet was great. But in 2021 everyone is confident af and happy to put themselves on video. Whenever guys like KSI run competitions to get on his new song, they get hundreds of extremely talented people responding. Do that with a rap battle app.

4. Get a few stacks together through ads or patreon or something and get Conceited back for one of the battles. Go ridiculously heavy on his history with Letsbeef's old site. Basically use him as a site ambassador. If it seems to generate a buzz, get Trip C on board too.

No one's joining a text battle website anymore. The kids today watch 10 minute content at a maximum and consume all their information from 120 or whatever twitter characters. No one has the attention span to sit down and read a text battle, or post on a forum. Audio is pretty lame too. Everyone's all about video these days, and not some "Upload your YouTube video and embed it on the site" shit.

But yeah, LB is gone. The model doesn't work now. People barely even use "websites" anymore. You gotta keep shit with the times and a text battle forum website isn't cutting it in 2021.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-26-2021, 09:05 AM   #49

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Okay yous are gonna sucker me into it. This is how to get LB jumping;

1. Get LB off of X. This requires someone with absolutely no business acumen buying a site for too much money from a guy who doesn't care about it. Oh did I mention that LB operates at a loss? Yeah you're gonna have to pay monthly server fees for nothing in return. Awesome.

2. Delete everything. Seriously LB's only positive is it is SEO'd and some people have knowledge of it. LB is basically Bebo. When Bebo comes back, people are gonna be interested because the name is known and they have some good memories of it.

3. Pivot to video (lol). Change this shit to a Tik Tok style rap battle mobile app. LB worked because back in the day everyone was scared to show themselves. The anonymity of the internet was great. But in 2021 everyone is confident af and happy to put themselves on video. Whenever guys like KSI run competitions to get on his new song, they get hundreds of extremely talented people responding. Do that with a rap battle app.

4. Get a few stacks together through ads or patreon or something and get Conceited back for one of the battles. Go ridiculously heavy on his history with Letsbeef's old site. Basically use him as a site ambassador. If it seems to generate a buzz, get Trip C on board too.

No one's joining a text battle website anymore. The kids today watch 10 minute content at a maximum and consume all their information from 120 or whatever twitter characters. No one has the attention span to sit down and read a text battle, or post on a forum. Audio is pretty lame too. Everyone's all about video these days, and not some "Upload your YouTube video and embed it on the site" shit.

But yeah, LB is gone. The model doesn't work now. People barely even use "websites" anymore. You gotta keep shit with the times and a text battle forum website isn't cutting it in 2021.
Unread 06-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Love you bro and I hope you know that so dont take this the wrong way. But I noticed you're only responding to those who's wither agreeing with you or won't put up a strong debate with you. You're shying away from the fact that there needs to be a new website as a whole or something VERY mobile friendly.

A broken car with a fresh paint job makes no sense, true but I won't know it's broken until I actually try to drive it. We need a new car as a whole. 0 miles on it. We can't keep touching up the 03 malibu with the same motor pretending it's going to last forever. You being one of the smartest guys on here should know that. Minimizing forums, worrying about who's deleting accounts, etc that's shit current members care about. No new members will give a damn if Punk deleted today. That's not gonna make him leave/stay.

You're original message is to make LB "look more appealing". You don't think changing the 2006 look makes the site look more appealing but removing a few categories do?

Letsbeef is running off of Vbulletin 3.8.... There's a whole 4 and 5. We're windows XP compared to Windows 11. Even if we wanted some new creative shit, we are very much limited because our current version does not support today's PHP.

All I'm saying is, we gotta realize that the forum days are over and we need to start evolving while we have a name still. There's a handful of guys who kept our name alive throughout the discord community (which Barzooka & I pushed to become what it is today then came along everyone else.) There wouldn't have been a Coronation card if we didn't eliminate tinychat and bring all of our issues and convos to a discord that wasn't active for a year.

The discord was POPPING while the site was completely dead. Why? Because it's today's form of communicating and battling online.

And also with account deletions. Yes some of us has done it. It's no different than when staff members disappear out of the blue leaving duties behind. (Not saying you) just saying literally no one complains about things like that. We all pick and choose.

There hasn't been a site leader here ever from my understanding. Most guys tske over for a couple of months, then they tire out fall back.

Look at everyone who's viewed the thread and look at everyone who's commented. It's mainly the new guys responding because the old heads understand where this thread is gonna go. Which is inside of the big ol archive of LB ideas that never gets done with the rest of them.

Me? I'm stubborn with nothing to do so I'm always here to give my ideas and feedback whenever anyone asks regardless of if it gets done or not. I just enjoy the conversation.

Like I said, you're my guy, you know it. That won't change. But come on bro. I'm sure you're not over there rocking the iPod nano because it has a touch sensitive bezel instead of just downloading Spotify.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2021 at 03:49 PM.
Unread 06-26-2021, 03:35 PM   #50

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:

Love you bro and I hope you know that so dont take this the wrong way. But I noticed you're only responding to those who's wither agreeing with you or won't put up a strong debate with you. You're shying away from the fact that there needs to be a new website as a whole or something VERY mobile friendly.

A broken car with a fresh paint job makes no sense, true but I won't know it's broken until I actually try to drive it. We need a new car as a whole. 0 miles on it. We can't keep touching up the 03 malibu with the same motor pretending it's going to last forever. You being one of the smartest guys on here should know that. Minimizing forums, worrying about who's deleting accounts, etc that's shit current members care about. No new members will give a damn if Punk deleted today. That's not gonna make him leave/stay.

You're original message is to make LB "look more appealing". You don't think changing the 2006 look makes the site look more appealing but removing a few categories do?

Letsbeef is running off of Vbulletin 3.8.... There's a whole 4 and 5. We're windows XP compared to Windows 11. Even if we wanted some new creative shit, we are very much limited because our current version does not support today's PHP.

All I'm saying is, we gotta realize that the forum days are over and we need to start evolving while we have a name still. There's a handful of guys who kept our name alive throughout the discord community (which Barzooka & I pushed to become what it is today then came along everyone else.) There wouldn't have been a Coronation card if we didn't eliminate tinychat and bring all of our issues and convos to a discord that wasn't active for a year.

The discord was POPPING while the site was completely dead. Why? Because it's today's form of communicating and battling online.

And also with account deletions. Yes some of us has done it. It's no different than when staff members disappear out of the blue leaving duties behind. (Not saying you) just saying literally no one complains about things like that. We all pick and choose.

There hasn't been a site leader here ever from my understanding. Most guys tske over for a couple of months, then they tire out fall back.

Look at everyone who's viewed the thread and look at everyone who's commented. It's mainly the new guys responding because the old heads understand where this thread is gonna go. Which is inside of the big ol archive of LB ideas that never gets done with the rest of them.

Me? I'm stubborn with nothing to do so I'm always here to give my ideas and feedback whenever anyone asks regardless of if it gets done or not. I just enjoy the conversation.

Like I said, you're my guy, you know it. That won't change. But come on bro. I'm sure you're not over there rocking the iPod nano because it has a touch sensitive bezel instead of just downloading Spotify.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Display