Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-26-2018, 02:21 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Talking LETSBEEF {OFFICIAL} PRAISE THREAD (Good job!)

In light of the shit talking thread, I felt oddly compelled to give a shout out to a few people on the site, yo. Pay it forward.

@KG You a cool cat for a youngin'. You come up with some pretty clever concepts, mah dude. Props on that.

@Seul You just been tearin' it up lately. Congratulations on all your miscellaneous titles and whatnot. Keep it rollin' big dawg.

@Shodan We have completely opposite styles, man, but that is actually what I appreciate about your bars. They're tehcnical is fuck and I dig the complexity. Just not how I want to write myself.

@Student You been puttin' in the work, bro. I like the energy and ideas you bring to the site, man. We're sort of similar. I'm not the best battler either (lol, no offense) but I try to bring something different to the site.

@HVK The site has actually changed a bit since your return. A lot of new things have been implemented and I dig it. Thanks again for inviting me to the FVC, man. Keep up the good work and just do you. KEEP IT ALL CAPS, BABY, ALL DAY... EVERYDAY.

@Callaway I don't know you as well as these other dudes but you're chill as fuck, mah guy. Keep it real.

@Rant You get a lot of shit most of the time but I have noticed you're more often than not the voice of reason. So there's that.

@Ginge Whoever you are, you make me laugh like a motherfucker. 'Nuff said.

@Wes Seneca I know you're not a pedophile. Lol.

@Alzie I'm 0-4 against you. You've beat me more than anyone else and I guess you're my nemesis but you are a great battler so fuck it. Maybe I'll get you one day.

That's all I feel like doing right now. If you feel left out ..
Well, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 08-26-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 02:21 AM   #1

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Talking LETSBEEF {OFFICIAL} PRAISE THREAD (Good job!)

In light of the shit talking thread, I felt oddly compelled to give a shout out to a few people on the site, yo. Pay it forward.

@KG You a cool cat for a youngin'. You come up with some pretty clever concepts, mah dude. Props on that.

@Seul You just been tearin' it up lately. Congratulations on all your miscellaneous titles and whatnot. Keep it rollin' big dawg.

@Shodan We have completely opposite styles, man, but that is actually what I appreciate about your bars. They're tehcnical is fuck and I dig the complexity. Just not how I want to write myself.

@Student You been puttin' in the work, bro. I like the energy and ideas you bring to the site, man. We're sort of similar. I'm not the best battler either (lol, no offense) but I try to bring something different to the site.

@HVK The site has actually changed a bit since your return. A lot of new things have been implemented and I dig it. Thanks again for inviting me to the FVC, man. Keep up the good work and just do you. KEEP IT ALL CAPS, BABY, ALL DAY... EVERYDAY.

@Callaway I don't know you as well as these other dudes but you're chill as fuck, mah guy. Keep it real.

@Rant You get a lot of shit most of the time but I have noticed you're more often than not the voice of reason. So there's that.

@Ginge Whoever you are, you make me laugh like a motherfucker. 'Nuff said.

@Wes Seneca I know you're not a pedophile. Lol.

@Alzie I'm 0-4 against you. You've beat me more than anyone else and I guess you're my nemesis but you are a great battler so fuck it. Maybe I'll get you one day.

That's all I feel like doing right now. If you feel left out ..
Well, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Brayne Ded; 08-26-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Unread 08-26-2018, 04:59 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Bleu You're always great to talk to my man. You have one of the best personalities on this website as well as one of the dopest flows and it's always a pleasure collaborating with you.

@Seul I know we had a downfall back then but I'm glad we've worked shit out because I honestly think you're a cool dude and admittingly I'm kind of inspired by you.

@Evil Twin Even though you brutally destroyed me in like four basic battles in a row as well as two exclusive battles I'll always have respect for you and I'll always feel like I can go to you for advice.

@Bnas I thought you were wack at first but you turned out to be pretty cool. Your persistence to never give up is inspiring. I know your father would be proud.

@Bape You're cool to talk to and you make some of the dopest tracks out of anyone here even though you only have a couple; I find myself bumping to "Bad Vibes" a lot actually.

@KG You're a cool ass kid man. I wish my writing skills were as good as yours even though you're like five years younger than me. lol

@Snakjon Even though you lose all of the time your flow is still really good. You would make a really good cypher rapper and you're the first rapper on LetsBeef that I recruited into 474.

@SpecialK You're pretty cool too man but I haven't heard from you in a while. Also you should *probably* change your rapper name. lol

@Ginge You type hella weird unless it's a text battle we're talking about to which in that case you're one of the best I know. Also I'm sorry for sleeping on our rap battle, rest assured that I will get to it.

@sWORDz You always check out my battles when I ask you to which is cool as fuck. I feel like I annoy you a lot but I have to give you a shout out for being mad chill.

Other honorable mentions: @hallow @Supsie @FreeK @LandMind @BKC|Kalamite

Last edited by Barzooka; 08-26-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 04:59 AM   #2

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

@Bleu You're always great to talk to my man. You have one of the best personalities on this website as well as one of the dopest flows and it's always a pleasure collaborating with you.

@Seul I know we had a downfall back then but I'm glad we've worked shit out because I honestly think you're a cool dude and admittingly I'm kind of inspired by you.

@Evil Twin Even though you brutally destroyed me in like four basic battles in a row as well as two exclusive battles I'll always have respect for you and I'll always feel like I can go to you for advice.

@Bnas I thought you were wack at first but you turned out to be pretty cool. Your persistence to never give up is inspiring. I know your father would be proud.

@Bape You're cool to talk to and you make some of the dopest tracks out of anyone here even though you only have a couple; I find myself bumping to "Bad Vibes" a lot actually.

@KG You're a cool ass kid man. I wish my writing skills were as good as yours even though you're like five years younger than me. lol

@Snakjon Even though you lose all of the time your flow is still really good. You would make a really good cypher rapper and you're the first rapper on LetsBeef that I recruited into 474.

@SpecialK You're pretty cool too man but I haven't heard from you in a while. Also you should *probably* change your rapper name. lol

@Ginge You type hella weird unless it's a text battle we're talking about to which in that case you're one of the best I know. Also I'm sorry for sleeping on our rap battle, rest assured that I will get to it.

@sWORDz You always check out my battles when I ask you to which is cool as fuck. I feel like I annoy you a lot but I have to give you a shout out for being mad chill.

Other honorable mentions: @hallow @Supsie @FreeK @LandMind @BKC|Kalamite

Last edited by Barzooka; 08-26-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 08:17 AM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

@Brayne Ded you are tha homiest of all homies bro, expert guitar player and my g!!
@HVK is tha teach! blow some more weed on you keyboard and write up somethin dope
@Wes Seneca i know you like apologies but i ain't givin you one
@Bape if you was younger than me i would buy you a crown myself
@Ginge my bodyguard, homie steps in quick when a Wes- ahem, i mean a cunt gets funny with me
@2 Gucci you are tha most chill guy ever
@Seul i don't know what happened after your rebirth but it made you from assassin to Ra's Al fuckin Ghul (but HVK still uses them lazarus pits cos he's old af)
@Edgeworth you is tha most ravenous scavengin Hyena i ever done met
@KG - this dude is tha youngest king

Unread 08-26-2018, 08:17 AM   #3

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

@Brayne Ded you are tha homiest of all homies bro, expert guitar player and my g!!
@HVK is tha teach! blow some more weed on you keyboard and write up somethin dope
@Wes Seneca i know you like apologies but i ain't givin you one
@Bape if you was younger than me i would buy you a crown myself
@Ginge my bodyguard, homie steps in quick when a Wes- ahem, i mean a cunt gets funny with me
@2 Gucci you are tha most chill guy ever
@Seul i don't know what happened after your rebirth but it made you from assassin to Ra's Al fuckin Ghul (but HVK still uses them lazarus pits cos he's old af)
@Edgeworth you is tha most ravenous scavengin Hyena i ever done met
@KG - this dude is tha youngest king

Unread 08-26-2018, 08:29 AM
Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

@HVK For running LBT/LBA month to month while himself participating in all the tournaments and also managing the FVC report cards amongst other things.

@all the mods who help to run the FVC and the tournaments.
@Alzie for always dropping fairs no matter what.

This is not an exhaustive list just quick thoughts
Unread 08-26-2018, 08:29 AM   #4

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

@HVK For running LBT/LBA month to month while himself participating in all the tournaments and also managing the FVC report cards amongst other things.

@all the mods who help to run the FVC and the tournaments.
@Alzie for always dropping fairs no matter what.

This is not an exhaustive list just quick thoughts
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.

@ Lockhart You're probably not reading this, but if you are, you ought to know that you're without a doubt the best friend I've made on LetsBeef, and maybe the best friend I've made off LetsBeef too. We have some disagreements but you're an all-around cool dude and sharp guy.

@Bleu I have a bunch of negative things I could say about you, but I've got serious respect for anyone who can write bars as good as your best. That's why you're the GOAT.

@NOBLE You're probably the smartest dude on LB (besides me anyway), all things considered. I don't think you're active at the moment, but when you were, you were better than all of the other staff members combined. No disrespect intended, @Student - you've done a fine job too.

@Rai I like to mock you for your misspellings and reaches, but like Brayne Ded, I have enormous respect for your passion for battle rap, as shown through all the battles you've done. Every now and then you also come out with a bar that I admire.

@Sup and @Edgeworth I invited you to The Fire Nation. That says everything I could need to say about you.

@ILLoKWENT / @Malishus It's a well-known fact that I don't like you, but I'll make one concession to you. You've won a fucking boatload of titles. That's praiseworthy by itself.

@Da Real DT Your battle quantity is off the charts.

@Seul You're just an all-around cool dude, and with some fairly nice bars to boot.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #5

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text

@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.

@ Lockhart You're probably not reading this, but if you are, you ought to know that you're without a doubt the best friend I've made on LetsBeef, and maybe the best friend I've made off LetsBeef too. We have some disagreements but you're an all-around cool dude and sharp guy.

@Bleu I have a bunch of negative things I could say about you, but I've got serious respect for anyone who can write bars as good as your best. That's why you're the GOAT.

@NOBLE You're probably the smartest dude on LB (besides me anyway), all things considered. I don't think you're active at the moment, but when you were, you were better than all of the other staff members combined. No disrespect intended, @Student - you've done a fine job too.

@Rai I like to mock you for your misspellings and reaches, but like Brayne Ded, I have enormous respect for your passion for battle rap, as shown through all the battles you've done. Every now and then you also come out with a bar that I admire.

@Sup and @Edgeworth I invited you to The Fire Nation. That says everything I could need to say about you.

@ILLoKWENT / @Malishus It's a well-known fact that I don't like you, but I'll make one concession to you. You've won a fucking boatload of titles. That's praiseworthy by itself.

@Seul You're just an all-around cool dude, and with some fairly nice bars to boot.
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Brayne Ded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I appreciate the honesty, Shodan. I know my bars are less than stellar buy it's how I want to write. I don't really care for text battles, I want to do audio but have no means to do so. I prefer my simple bars over some of y'all's complex ones that require an expo. Just a personal preference. I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:29 AM   #6

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I appreciate the honesty, Shodan. I know my bars are less than stellar buy it's how I want to write. I don't really care for text battles, I want to do audio but have no means to do so. I prefer my simple bars over some of y'all's complex ones that require an expo. Just a personal preference. I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.

Unread 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
DESSA
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 47 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

10 1565
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
755 Won / 524 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Thanks man. LMFAO.. people on lb never got along wit me. I didn't even Kno what a forum was to I was like 300 battles in lol. So I just kept on da dail. Pressure on the keyboard. Didn't earn no respect but it helped me learn how to produce punches almost without blinking. Now, tadah . Keyboard specialist. For everylost I need 20 wins lol
For all that shiit he "states man/statesmen" I give his COLON POWS( Colin Powell )/ get em 'bent' over this "ground work" like FOLDING TOWELS/ (TILE'S) / only time he "gripping shid" is HOLDING BOWELS / so it's no 'wait'.... I'll give em "tips over beef " w/o ROLLING COWS... slow it down... "No weight" I'll give em "tips over beef" w/o enROLLING CALS/(calories)

"{U CANT STOP GREATNESS!!}" Dt- ColdSeason3 Dt-Fresh Thoughtz{Mixtape}
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #7

DESSA
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.74/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 47 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

10 1565
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
755 Won / 524 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 321 audio / 3516 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)

Thanks man. LMFAO.. people on lb never got along wit me. I didn't even Kno what a forum was to I was like 300 battles in lol. So I just kept on da dail. Pressure on the keyboard. Didn't earn no respect but it helped me learn how to produce punches almost without blinking. Now, tadah . Keyboard specialist. For everylost I need 20 wins lol
For all that shiit he "states man/statesmen" I give his COLON POWS( Colin Powell )/ get em 'bent' over this "ground work" like FOLDING TOWELS/ (TILE'S) / only time he "gripping shid" is HOLDING BOWELS / so it's no 'wait'.... I'll give em "tips over beef " w/o ROLLING COWS... slow it down... "No weight" I'll give em "tips over beef" w/o enROLLING CALS/(calories)

"{U CANT STOP GREATNESS!!}" Dt- ColdSeason3 Dt-Fresh Thoughtz{Mixtape}
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2018, 12:50 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@Brayne Ded , you are the dude for this thread.

@Bape is the Yung Prince.

@KG , you are the yung homie for excepting me as a Jew.

@Seul , a sincere congratulations to your GC victory. That is a true accomplishment that deserves recognition despite the other ongoing issues between us.

@Bleu and @stricc , yall the real GOATS in my opinion and I would love to see yall battle, especially live.

@Aggo , @Rant , @Dirty Work you are my heroes.
Unread 08-26-2018, 12:50 PM   #8

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Brayne Ded , you are the dude for this thread.

@Bape is the Yung Prince.

@KG , you are the yung homie for excepting me as a Jew.

@Seul , a sincere congratulations to your GC victory. That is a true accomplishment that deserves recognition despite the other ongoing issues between us.

@Bleu and @stricc , yall the real GOATS in my opinion and I would love to see yall battle, especially live.

@Aggo , @Rant , @Dirty Work you are my heroes.
Unread 08-26-2018, 01:49 PM
Ginge
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

rite wile we doin dis gay shit @KG u like my lil sibling, exsept my reel lil sibling is a teenage girl n not a virgin, u can b a monsta riter wit a weird as fuk style n u got da balls 2 jumop into bullshit wit ppl 2 chicken shit 2 batle u @HVK u da fukkin man, n 1 day da crew gona chip in 4 a keybord were u got ur pick of upper n lower case, @Brayne Ded thank u 4 da kind words innit
@2gucci, u a nice boy but u need 2 get 2 dat batle i sent g, also in dont no who tonic is but fuck him 4 watver man did 2 make u all emoshe @Wes Seneca, tel ur mum im sory, i must've caught it off a toilet seat or sumtin innit
Unread 08-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #9

Ginge
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 124 text
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

rite wile we doin dis gay shit @KG u like my lil sibling, exsept my reel lil sibling is a teenage girl n not a virgin, u can b a monsta riter wit a weird as fuk style n u got da balls 2 jumop into bullshit wit ppl 2 chicken shit 2 batle u @HVK u da fukkin man, n 1 day da crew gona chip in 4 a keybord were u got ur pick of upper n lower case, @Brayne Ded thank u 4 da kind words innit
@2gucci, u a nice boy but u need 2 get 2 dat batle i sent g, also in dont no who tonic is but fuck him 4 watver man did 2 make u all emoshe @Wes Seneca, tel ur mum im sory, i must've caught it off a toilet seat or sumtin innit
Unread 08-26-2018, 01:58 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.
That was a cool little excursion but I ended it because there was so little activity. I might bring it back one of these days.

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 08-26-2018, 01:58 PM   #10

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.
That was a cool little excursion but I ended it because there was so little activity. I might bring it back one of these days.

Display