Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Ya'll really be doin too much on here but I guess its good for the activity of the site
Unread 07-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #11

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Ya'll really be doin too much on here but I guess its good for the activity of the site
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

This is the last explanation ima give..

Eths ban is permanent.. Punks is not..

Eth has continuously conducted long term schemes to impede staff and site progress.. This includes recruiting users to join him in his endeavors.. Harassing and scaring off new members (which ive seen with my own eyes in the last 2 days).. Garnering personal information on people and sharing it privately to try to intimidate others (which has happend to both myself and muggz in the last week).. Infiltrating staff chat and sharing private communications between staff members to impede their work.. Ontop of these hes already been removed from the site before for basically the same thing and he and i had an agreement that it would stop.. Im fairly confident that by now its not going to and its actually ramped up.. Eth is no longer welcome back to LB..

Punk got a warning ban because he was exhibiting behaviours very similar to Eth. Personal info was brought up in chatbox bout both muggz and myself.. It was a warning punishment to show we arent gonna play that kind of game.. We are here to help if you want to impede and interfere with that im seeing it as a detriment to the site.

Side note.. Having a suicided (delete) pact on here is the most disrespectful thing ive ever heard.. it shows how much you actually give a shit about this site.. Do you even want to be here? If not why am i explaning myself?
Unread 07-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #12

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

This is the last explanation ima give..

Eths ban is permanent.. Punks is not..

Eth has continuously conducted long term schemes to impede staff and site progress.. This includes recruiting users to join him in his endeavors.. Harassing and scaring off new members (which ive seen with my own eyes in the last 2 days).. Garnering personal information on people and sharing it privately to try to intimidate others (which has happend to both myself and muggz in the last week).. Infiltrating staff chat and sharing private communications between staff members to impede their work.. Ontop of these hes already been removed from the site before for basically the same thing and he and i had an agreement that it would stop.. Im fairly confident that by now its not going to and its actually ramped up.. Eth is no longer welcome back to LB..

Punk got a warning ban because he was exhibiting behaviours very similar to Eth. Personal info was brought up in chatbox bout both muggz and myself.. It was a warning punishment to show we arent gonna play that kind of game.. We are here to help if you want to impede and interfere with that im seeing it as a detriment to the site.

Side note.. Having a suicided (delete) pact on here is the most disrespectful thing ive ever heard.. it shows how much you actually give a shit about this site.. Do you even want to be here? If not why am i explaning myself?
Unread 07-02-2019, 10:16 AM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

You could have posted that since the beginning imo. If this is all true, then I agree with y’alls decision
Unread 07-02-2019, 10:16 AM   #13

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)

You could have posted that since the beginning imo. If this is all true, then I agree with y’alls decision
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2019, 01:14 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

@Musashi ME AN YOU GO WAYYYYY BACK TO THA MSN DAYS, YOU KNOW IVE GOT ALOT OF LOVE FOR YOU DUDE AN I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SITE MEANS TO YOU..... BUT I REALLY THINK YOUR GOIN ABOUT THIS THA WRONG WAY TBH. YOU DONT LIKE @g u t s THAT PART YOU'VE MADE VERY CLEAR ON MORE THAN A FEW OCCASIONS, YOUR GOIN DOWN THA SAME PATH AS ETH AN YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY NEGATIVE AND WITH ALL THESE POSITIVE CHANGES HAPPENING TO LB YOU SEEM TO BE FOCUSING ON TOO MANY NEGATIVES. OPENLY ATTACKIN @Pugz AND @X WHEN THEY ARE ACTIVELY MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES IS A BIT STRANGE TO ME. IT COMES ACROSS LIKE YOURSELF, ETH AND PUNK ARE COLLECTIVELY SAYING ''THINGS MUST BE DONE OUR WAY OR WERE GONNA JUS TRY AN GET AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS WE CAN TO DELETE''. IF YOU SERIOUSLY FEEL THIS NEGATIVELY THEN MAYBE LOG OFF FOR A FEW MONTHS, PUNK AN ETH WERE BANNED WHICH TBH WAS A BIT OF A SHOCK TO ME WHEN I LOGGED ON AN SAW IT, BUT I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHY ITS HAPPENED AND @Pugz HAS EXPLAINED THA SITUATION VERY CLEARLY..... WE ALL AS STAFF ARE GONNA BE HAVING ONE-TO-ONES WITH PUGZ THIS WEEK AND A FINAL DECISION ON THIS ISSUE WILL BE MADE, IMPLEMENTED AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE EXPLAINING WHY WEVE MADE THA FINAL DECISION. SOME PPL WONT LIKE THA OUTCOME, HELL EVEN SOME STAFF MAY NOT LIKE OR AGREE WITH THA OUTCOME, BUT THIS ISSUE NEEDS CLOSURE AN WHEN THAT HAPPENS PPL NEED TO MOVE ON AN FOCUS ON MORE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF WHATS HAPPENIN CURRENTLY ON LB, OR LOG OFF FOREVER.

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I DONT LIKE SEEING LONGTIME ACCOUNTS BEING BANNED, DELETING OR LOGGIN OFF BUT TBH ETH DOES CAUSE ALOT OF NEGATIVITY AN PUNK SEEMS TO FOLLOW WHATEVER ETH DOES, YOU THO IM NOT SO SURE COZ YOU DO LEVEL OUT WITH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS I ALSO SOMETIMES SEE WITH PUNK..... ETH SEEMED TO BE TRYIN WHEN HE TRIED REMAKING ILLMANIA, BUT SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN NOTHIN BUT AN ANNOYANCE AND HAS BROUGHT NUTTIN BUT 100% NEGATIVITY WIT ALMOST EVERYTHING HE SAID OR POSTED, EXCEPT FOR THA TOP 100 THREAD HE RECENTLY MADE. ME AN ETH GO WAYYYY BACK TOO AN I'LL ALWAYS BE COOL WIT HIM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, BUT IN REGARDS TO THIS SITE I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND HIS BAN AND THA REASONS BEHIND IT.
Unread 07-02-2019, 01:14 PM   #14

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

@Musashi ME AN YOU GO WAYYYYY BACK TO THA MSN DAYS, YOU KNOW IVE GOT ALOT OF LOVE FOR YOU DUDE AN I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SITE MEANS TO YOU..... BUT I REALLY THINK YOUR GOIN ABOUT THIS THA WRONG WAY TBH. YOU DONT LIKE @g u t s THAT PART YOU'VE MADE VERY CLEAR ON MORE THAN A FEW OCCASIONS, YOUR GOIN DOWN THA SAME PATH AS ETH AN YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY NEGATIVE AND WITH ALL THESE POSITIVE CHANGES HAPPENING TO LB YOU SEEM TO BE FOCUSING ON TOO MANY NEGATIVES. OPENLY ATTACKIN @Pugz AND @X WHEN THEY ARE ACTIVELY MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES IS A BIT STRANGE TO ME. IT COMES ACROSS LIKE YOURSELF, ETH AND PUNK ARE COLLECTIVELY SAYING ''THINGS MUST BE DONE OUR WAY OR WERE GONNA JUS TRY AN GET AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS WE CAN TO DELETE''. IF YOU SERIOUSLY FEEL THIS NEGATIVELY THEN MAYBE LOG OFF FOR A FEW MONTHS, PUNK AN ETH WERE BANNED WHICH TBH WAS A BIT OF A SHOCK TO ME WHEN I LOGGED ON AN SAW IT, BUT I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHY ITS HAPPENED AND @Pugz HAS EXPLAINED THA SITUATION VERY CLEARLY..... WE ALL AS STAFF ARE GONNA BE HAVING ONE-TO-ONES WITH PUGZ THIS WEEK AND A FINAL DECISION ON THIS ISSUE WILL BE MADE, IMPLEMENTED AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE EXPLAINING WHY WEVE MADE THA FINAL DECISION. SOME PPL WONT LIKE THA OUTCOME, HELL EVEN SOME STAFF MAY NOT LIKE OR AGREE WITH THA OUTCOME, BUT THIS ISSUE NEEDS CLOSURE AN WHEN THAT HAPPENS PPL NEED TO MOVE ON AN FOCUS ON MORE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF WHATS HAPPENIN CURRENTLY ON LB, OR LOG OFF FOREVER.

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I DONT LIKE SEEING LONGTIME ACCOUNTS BEING BANNED, DELETING OR LOGGIN OFF BUT TBH ETH DOES CAUSE ALOT OF NEGATIVITY AN PUNK SEEMS TO FOLLOW WHATEVER ETH DOES, YOU THO IM NOT SO SURE COZ YOU DO LEVEL OUT WITH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS I ALSO SOMETIMES SEE WITH PUNK..... ETH SEEMED TO BE TRYIN WHEN HE TRIED REMAKING ILLMANIA, BUT SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN NOTHIN BUT AN ANNOYANCE AND HAS BROUGHT NUTTIN BUT 100% NEGATIVITY WIT ALMOST EVERYTHING HE SAID OR POSTED, EXCEPT FOR THA TOP 100 THREAD HE RECENTLY MADE. ME AN ETH GO WAYYYY BACK TOO AN I'LL ALWAYS BE COOL WIT HIM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, BUT IN REGARDS TO THIS SITE I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND HIS BAN AND THA REASONS BEHIND IT.