Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default Cypher of the Week

September 6th 2020

Lucifer's Dungeon

by Skizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo
… Welcome. To “LUCIFER'S DUNGEON OF MURDEROUS DREAMS.. First off, tell me “WHOS GOT THE NUTS & THE COURAGE TO BEEF?” just say when, to get “Bombed on the spot” with more “NUKE’S THAN THE RUSSIANS RESERVED TO RELEASE!” yall gon have a harder time “Dealing Wit This Contract Killer” on anything “YOU’VE WRITTEN UP” - LIKE THE TERMS HAVE BEEN BREACHED, cause the way this “Cattle Get Taken By The Beam?" youd think them stories about the “MOONMEN ABDUCTIONS RESURFACED THE SCENE!!”/ (wait wait).. lets get right to the “ROOT OF DISCUSSIONS” like something “GROOT WOULD OF DONE WHEN REHEARSING A SPEECH!" get comfy. we bout to see more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULL OF NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH!” this storys got more “UnderCover Snakes”, than if “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES” cause this “Public Affair Involves More Characters” than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS!!".. (allow me to explain)../ *Warning*.. you’re “In over your head, Dawg” the “TRUTH IS YOU’VE SUMMONED THE CERBERUS BEAST!" & for me to “Air-shots, is childs Play”, the way I “SHOOT WIT THE PUMP” - ISNT NURF THAT I’VE SQUEEZED!" but Rohaan Rane’s a pedophile who was caught showin his "PUBES TO SOME YOUNGINS - THIS TWERP IS A CREEP!” so when I say he was caught trynna "Bag the smallest Bitches”.. I think we all know, I aint talking “POODLES YOU TUCK IN A PURSE WITH A LEASH!”/ but holdup. Cause against Esso, his "exCUSE IS HE WASN'T MATURE AS A TEEN?” Ok bet. then explain how Jessica Mccarrel was sayin you "TWO WERE IN LOVE WHEN YOU'RE TURNIN 16!” then explain the way you’d come THROUGH TRYNNA “CUFF IT” - WAS WORSE THAN POLICE!” so, now im pissed off! I got tickets for that "ZOO TO REFUND - I'VE RETURNED WITH RECEIPTS!” cause this is NOT what I thought they meant when they said Ro bringin out a "COUGAR IN PUBLIC" WAS WORTH IT TO SEE!"/ I told Rohaan his “BOO IS A SLUT THAT WOULD JERK ON HER KNEES!" even sent “PROOF SHE WAS SUCKING & SLURPIN MY D!" at first, the fact hes been "USED AS A PUPPET WAS KERMIT & TEA!" but what he "Stirred up, had me spillin Everythin" like "FLUIDS IN CUPS OR A THERMOS THAT LEAKED!" we aint seen an "Inside job that Painful" since when I was "BRUISIN HER GUTS" - diggin all in her “WOMB AND HER STOMACH, HER CERVIX & SPLEEN!" & that was a “Harder pill to Swallow” than the ones he “CHEWED AND HE CRUNCHED WHEN HE LEARNED THAT SHE CHEATS!”/ since he didn’t “Have a leg to stand on", he had to find anything he could “USE AS A CRUTCH" - LIKE A NURSE WOULD RETRIEVE!” even tried starting “RUMORS AND SUCH", said I “WOUNDED WHO’D JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SEEDS?" Bitch! we wouldnt catch sum1 “Makin a point in that much of a long shot" if we were watchin basketball players trynna "SHOOT IN THE CLUTCH AGAINST BYRD OR KAREEM!”/ see its ironic I got the “Edge from his Jump-Off", but he threatened to climb the “ROOF & THEN PLUNGE TO THE CURB AND THE STREET!" I found it “aMUSING AS FUCK!” - I ENCOURAGED HIM - "LEAP!!" He had “Stepped outta line, & got taught a lesson", im like a “ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR DETERMINED TO TEACH!” so its no wonder why “Buddy found himself in more of a grave Situation” than the “TOMB THAT HAD -DOUG- IN THE DIRT WHEN DECEASED(rip)!"/ (Rewind!).. back when he said hes "Tying the Knot?” I had "preSUMED SHES THE ONE - YOU DESERVE IT - ITS SWEET!” but when they said you're "Showing people the Ropes?" I realized. there must’ve been sum "conFUSION WITH WHAT I’VE INFERRED IT TO MEAN!" cause aside from Jessica having "NUMEROUS HUSBANDS SHE'D FLIRT WITH & MEET?” the only other person that was "Truly a heavy Swinger" was when you attached the "NOOSE TO GET HUNG FROM THE STURDIEST BEAMS!”/ he claimed he was a “GOON IN THE CUT WIT THE BURNERS” - BUT SHEESH!!” that was a bigger “turning point to his true colors” than havin Rubix “CUBES TO ADJUST THAT YA WORK TO COMPLETE!” & now there's so much “Water under that bridge” Im like, How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON? - WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT!” back then, they'd “Trip out over that Wave”.. But your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED!" when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found that you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses Craft” the way “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!”/ (Uh oh!) Now “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause when the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized he was "Up the Creek" & those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"/ & the Vatos?.. more of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE!” the way I ”Roll out to leave a body Stretched” you'd think what I came “THROUGH WITH WAS FUNDING FOR HEARSE LIMOUSINES" & they wouldn’t see this many “DUDES IN THE TRUNKS” - SINCE THEY SURFED ON A BEACH!” but if yall swear “RoMen are Established” Like the “NEWEST AUGUSTUS EMERGED FROM HIS GENES?" I suggest you find a “New placement for ya Cabinet” - w/o “MOVIN A BUNCH OF YA FURNITURE B!" or you will see how a true “Alpha Kappa Whole Squad”, no “STUDENTS TO JUMP IN FRATERNITY TEAMS" cause the way im quick to "*CliqueBOW* at these indians?" they'd "aSSUME ITS A RUG AND A TURBAN I'D NEED!"/ Lets be real, we all saw him “LOSE WHEN JUDGES ADJOURNED AND AGREED” that the BROOMSTICKS WERE SNUCK IN - “CONFIRMED AS A SWEEP!” but then he got his “CREW JUST TO RUSH IN & VERDICT HIS PIECE!” way had to “Band together to show Support" they even brought out “FLUTES AND THE TRUMPETS” plus some “aCOUSTICS & DRUMS - WITH A VERSE FOR THE LEAD!” but thats when we realized, that “Empire was built off so much Lyon, Fam”.. I wouldnt be surprised if “reCRUITMENTS WERE UP & THEY MERGED VNE” wit “LUCIUS - HIS SONS - AND THEY WORSHIPPED HAKEEM!/ my “Staff ready to Spark”, our “soLUTION IS SOMETHING THATS MERLIN EXTREME!” while if anyone say yall makin “MOVES WIT THE PLUG?” - they must be talkin bout “comPUTERS & STUFF TO INSERT IN MACHINES!” cause see Tana "Exposed Live-Wire Only Outlet" to USE WAS THE SUBSTANCE FROM “CURRENT” ELITES! then the way Liz “Conduit was Shocking!" that was sure to “RUIN YA BUZZ” - SINCE YA “CIRCUIT WAS WEAK!” & its no secret, since we all KNEW HE'S BEEN "BUSTED" - IT “HERTZ” HIM TO READ! I guess what im trynna say is, the way you've been "Amp’d off someone else’s Groundwork” for so long, was worse than electricians following “CLUES & INSTRUCTIONS TO EARN THEIR DEGREES”!/ they call me #Death! My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED” so it dont matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN”, I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES” & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”, Like Prince Charming with a “SHOE WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN!! now you ALL know why they all say it... LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME!!/ #BodyBags #BeLikeSkizzo

Link:
Lucifer's Dungeon

August 14th 2010

Fuck Krhyme Killz by Sawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer
shit...i MIGHT DISSOLVE EM WITH SPEECH...or LIKE A PROBLEM IN STREETS? i could bring it to his front door...shoot..a FLIGHT TO BALTIMORE'S CHEAP...see this FALSE TOUGH GUY with BOSSED UP PRIDE will catch a FALL FROM SKY when i expose him every time he TOSS UP LIES...see jail time? he 'never even seen the bars' like HATE VOTERS N SHIT so i'll TAKE OVER HIS CRIB find his mother and younger sister and RAPE BOTH OF EM, BITCH...the WAR'S STARTED NOW, you raise the guns? i'll FORCE ALL EM DOWN, he's from a broken home? yup...but the diVORCE STARTED HOW? ya pops left ya moms..cuz every time he wanted some head? the WHORES NOT AROUND...lol...see he acting like he exCEEDS THE BEST TESTS, but PLEASE YA LESS, BET he's never even BEAT A VET YET!!...and Sid'll RAPE EM DOG, murk the middle man then FACE HIS BOSS...yeah you know it's 'Krhyme fucking Rules'...that's why he yelling K FOR MOD!!..why not..Classick's the GAYEST SQUAD...at LoD we lust bitches..but Classick?..you know they CHASE THA LOG...broke fuck..you WISH FA RICHES that MISTER VICIOUS spends n SHIT THIS 25 stack here? thats just for my BITCH FA CHRISTMAS...and SID'S JEWISH, stop acting like ya bullshit threads a BIG MOVEMENT...'fore i have his faggot ass out 'Class'..like the KIDS TRUANT...only time 'stamped out shit over packages'? he TOOK IT OUT AND MAILED IT..cops chasing had em BOOKING DOWN THE STAIRS THEN off to central BOOKING, FROWNED THEY NAILED EM...but..of course he 'awkward with crimes'...shit LOOK AT HOW HE SPELL IT...(damn!)...old man...all his FRILLS IS PAST, hearing his bullshit i STILL JUST LAUGH...cuz all you need to do is look at his name to know that of all the vets? KILLZ IS LAST
Link:
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=45828

Last edited by Student; 09-06-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Unread 04-09-2017, 02:00 AM   #1

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text

Default Cypher of the Week

September 6th 2020

Lucifer's Dungeon

by Skizzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo
… Welcome. To “LUCIFER'S DUNGEON OF MURDEROUS DREAMS.. First off, tell me “WHOS GOT THE NUTS & THE COURAGE TO BEEF?” just say when, to get “Bombed on the spot” with more “NUKE’S THAN THE RUSSIANS RESERVED TO RELEASE!” yall gon have a harder time “Dealing Wit This Contract Killer” on anything “YOU’VE WRITTEN UP” - LIKE THE TERMS HAVE BEEN BREACHED, cause the way this “Cattle Get Taken By The Beam?" youd think them stories about the “MOONMEN ABDUCTIONS RESURFACED THE SCENE!!”/ (wait wait).. lets get right to the “ROOT OF DISCUSSIONS” like something “GROOT WOULD OF DONE WHEN REHEARSING A SPEECH!" get comfy. we bout to see more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULL OF NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH!” this storys got more “UnderCover Snakes”, than if “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES” cause this “Public Affair Involves More Characters” than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS!!".. (allow me to explain)../ *Warning*.. you’re “In over your head, Dawg” the “TRUTH IS YOU’VE SUMMONED THE CERBERUS BEAST!" & for me to “Air-shots, is childs Play”, the way I “SHOOT WIT THE PUMP” - ISNT NURF THAT I’VE SQUEEZED!" but Rohaan Rane’s a pedophile who was caught showin his "PUBES TO SOME YOUNGINS - THIS TWERP IS A CREEP!” so when I say he was caught trynna "Bag the smallest Bitches”.. I think we all know, I aint talking “POODLES YOU TUCK IN A PURSE WITH A LEASH!”/ but holdup. Cause against Esso, his "exCUSE IS HE WASN'T MATURE AS A TEEN?” Ok bet. then explain how Jessica Mccarrel was sayin you "TWO WERE IN LOVE WHEN YOU'RE TURNIN 16!” then explain the way you’d come THROUGH TRYNNA “CUFF IT” - WAS WORSE THAN POLICE!” so, now im pissed off! I got tickets for that "ZOO TO REFUND - I'VE RETURNED WITH RECEIPTS!” cause this is NOT what I thought they meant when they said Ro bringin out a "COUGAR IN PUBLIC" WAS WORTH IT TO SEE!"/ I told Rohaan his “BOO IS A SLUT THAT WOULD JERK ON HER KNEES!" even sent “PROOF SHE WAS SUCKING & SLURPIN MY D!" at first, the fact hes been "USED AS A PUPPET WAS KERMIT & TEA!" but what he "Stirred up, had me spillin Everythin" like "FLUIDS IN CUPS OR A THERMOS THAT LEAKED!" we aint seen an "Inside job that Painful" since when I was "BRUISIN HER GUTS" - diggin all in her “WOMB AND HER STOMACH, HER CERVIX & SPLEEN!" & that was a “Harder pill to Swallow” than the ones he “CHEWED AND HE CRUNCHED WHEN HE LEARNED THAT SHE CHEATS!”/ since he didn’t “Have a leg to stand on", he had to find anything he could “USE AS A CRUTCH" - LIKE A NURSE WOULD RETRIEVE!” even tried starting “RUMORS AND SUCH", said I “WOUNDED WHO’D JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SEEDS?" Bitch! we wouldnt catch sum1 “Makin a point in that much of a long shot" if we were watchin basketball players trynna "SHOOT IN THE CLUTCH AGAINST BYRD OR KAREEM!”/ see its ironic I got the “Edge from his Jump-Off", but he threatened to climb the “ROOF & THEN PLUNGE TO THE CURB AND THE STREET!" I found it “aMUSING AS FUCK!” - I ENCOURAGED HIM - "LEAP!!" He had “Stepped outta line, & got taught a lesson", im like a “ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR DETERMINED TO TEACH!” so its no wonder why “Buddy found himself in more of a grave Situation” than the “TOMB THAT HAD -DOUG- IN THE DIRT WHEN DECEASED(rip)!"/ (Rewind!).. back when he said hes "Tying the Knot?” I had "preSUMED SHES THE ONE - YOU DESERVE IT - ITS SWEET!” but when they said you're "Showing people the Ropes?" I realized. there must’ve been sum "conFUSION WITH WHAT I’VE INFERRED IT TO MEAN!" cause aside from Jessica having "NUMEROUS HUSBANDS SHE'D FLIRT WITH & MEET?” the only other person that was "Truly a heavy Swinger" was when you attached the "NOOSE TO GET HUNG FROM THE STURDIEST BEAMS!”/ he claimed he was a “GOON IN THE CUT WIT THE BURNERS” - BUT SHEESH!!” that was a bigger “turning point to his true colors” than havin Rubix “CUBES TO ADJUST THAT YA WORK TO COMPLETE!” & now there's so much “Water under that bridge” Im like, How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON? - WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT!” back then, they'd “Trip out over that Wave”.. But your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED!" when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found that you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses Craft” the way “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!”/ (Uh oh!) Now “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause when the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized he was "Up the Creek" & those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"/ & the Vatos?.. more of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE!” the way I ”Roll out to leave a body Stretched” you'd think what I came “THROUGH WITH WAS FUNDING FOR HEARSE LIMOUSINES" & they wouldn’t see this many “DUDES IN THE TRUNKS” - SINCE THEY SURFED ON A BEACH!” but if yall swear “RoMen are Established” Like the “NEWEST AUGUSTUS EMERGED FROM HIS GENES?" I suggest you find a “New placement for ya Cabinet” - w/o “MOVIN A BUNCH OF YA FURNITURE B!" or you will see how a true “Alpha Kappa Whole Squad”, no “STUDENTS TO JUMP IN FRATERNITY TEAMS" cause the way im quick to "*CliqueBOW* at these indians?" they'd "aSSUME ITS A RUG AND A TURBAN I'D NEED!"/ Lets be real, we all saw him “LOSE WHEN JUDGES ADJOURNED AND AGREED” that the BROOMSTICKS WERE SNUCK IN - “CONFIRMED AS A SWEEP!” but then he got his “CREW JUST TO RUSH IN & VERDICT HIS PIECE!” way had to “Band together to show Support" they even brought out “FLUTES AND THE TRUMPETS” plus some “aCOUSTICS & DRUMS - WITH A VERSE FOR THE LEAD!” but thats when we realized, that “Empire was built off so much Lyon, Fam”.. I wouldnt be surprised if “reCRUITMENTS WERE UP & THEY MERGED VNE” wit “LUCIUS - HIS SONS - AND THEY WORSHIPPED HAKEEM!/ my “Staff ready to Spark”, our “soLUTION IS SOMETHING THATS MERLIN EXTREME!” while if anyone say yall makin “MOVES WIT THE PLUG?” - they must be talkin bout “comPUTERS & STUFF TO INSERT IN MACHINES!” cause see Tana "Exposed Live-Wire Only Outlet" to USE WAS THE SUBSTANCE FROM “CURRENT” ELITES! then the way Liz “Conduit was Shocking!" that was sure to “RUIN YA BUZZ” - SINCE YA “CIRCUIT WAS WEAK!” & its no secret, since we all KNEW HE'S BEEN "BUSTED" - IT “HERTZ” HIM TO READ! I guess what im trynna say is, the way you've been "Amp’d off someone else’s Groundwork” for so long, was worse than electricians following “CLUES & INSTRUCTIONS TO EARN THEIR DEGREES”!/ they call me #Death! My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED” so it dont matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN”, I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES” & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”, Like Prince Charming with a “SHOE WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN!! now you ALL know why they all say it... LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME!!/ #BodyBags #BeLikeSkizzo

Link:
Lucifer's Dungeon

August 14th 2010

Fuck Krhyme Killz by Sawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer
shit...i MIGHT DISSOLVE EM WITH SPEECH...or LIKE A PROBLEM IN STREETS? i could bring it to his front door...shoot..a FLIGHT TO BALTIMORE'S CHEAP...see this FALSE TOUGH GUY with BOSSED UP PRIDE will catch a FALL FROM SKY when i expose him every time he TOSS UP LIES...see jail time? he 'never even seen the bars' like HATE VOTERS N SHIT so i'll TAKE OVER HIS CRIB find his mother and younger sister and RAPE BOTH OF EM, BITCH...the WAR'S STARTED NOW, you raise the guns? i'll FORCE ALL EM DOWN, he's from a broken home? yup...but the diVORCE STARTED HOW? ya pops left ya moms..cuz every time he wanted some head? the WHORES NOT AROUND...lol...see he acting like he exCEEDS THE BEST TESTS, but PLEASE YA LESS, BET he's never even BEAT A VET YET!!...and Sid'll RAPE EM DOG, murk the middle man then FACE HIS BOSS...yeah you know it's 'Krhyme fucking Rules'...that's why he yelling K FOR MOD!!..why not..Classick's the GAYEST SQUAD...at LoD we lust bitches..but Classick?..you know they CHASE THA LOG...broke fuck..you WISH FA RICHES that MISTER VICIOUS spends n SHIT THIS 25 stack here? thats just for my BITCH FA CHRISTMAS...and SID'S JEWISH, stop acting like ya bullshit threads a BIG MOVEMENT...'fore i have his faggot ass out 'Class'..like the KIDS TRUANT...only time 'stamped out shit over packages'? he TOOK IT OUT AND MAILED IT..cops chasing had em BOOKING DOWN THE STAIRS THEN off to central BOOKING, FROWNED THEY NAILED EM...but..of course he 'awkward with crimes'...shit LOOK AT HOW HE SPELL IT...(damn!)...old man...all his FRILLS IS PAST, hearing his bullshit i STILL JUST LAUGH...cuz all you need to do is look at his name to know that of all the vets? KILLZ IS LAST
Link:
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=45828

Last edited by Student; 09-06-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Unread 04-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Why not do it weekly? Cypher of the week.
Unread 04-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #2

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 04-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

#FuckKrhymeKillz
Unread 04-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #3

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

#FuckKrhymeKillz
Unread 04-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Yeah that makes more sense.
Unread 04-09-2017, 01:10 PM   #4

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Yeah that makes more sense.
Unread 04-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Celsius

a bit rapey but good drop for that era

#fuckkrhymekills
Unread 04-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #5

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

a bit rapey but good drop for that era

#fuckkrhymekills

Unread 09-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Bringing this back 3 years later lol

Now Featuring @Skizzo
Unread 09-06-2020, 01:39 PM   #6

Student
LB Historian
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Bringing this back 3 years later lol

Now Featuring @Skizzo
Unread 09-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Lmao nice, good reads and glad to see the cypher section getting some love
Unread 09-06-2020, 06:40 PM   #7

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Lmao nice, good reads and glad to see the cypher section getting some love
Unread 09-06-2020, 11:46 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Its no mask removed.
@mcg#3451
Unread 09-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #8

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Its no mask removed.
@mcg#3451

Tags
belikeskizzo, bodybags, death, fuckkrhymekills, fuckkrhymekillz

Display