Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-25-2018, 04:39 AM
X-Calibur
Mentioned: 983 Post(s)
Tagged: 15 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
This means they're broken, or they've been altered I think. Initially you'd have to rate all categories to vote. If they're broken, and deter voting, should they be removed, in your opinion?
As far as I’m aware it’s already been like that .... and it should stay like that it should be a choice whether you want to give some rates on the categories they are asking for ...

But it should be the case that if you do use them the person gets a PM with the details so they can see and maybe seek advice from the voter as to why they may have voted one categorie low or one high.

But I think it should be an option for the voter you can or can’t its upto them

X-Calibur The leader of ...

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

... No One Cared Who I Was Until I Put The Mask On ...

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 06-25-2018, 04:39 AM   #11

X-Calibur
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Quote:
This means they're broken, or they've been altered I think. Initially you'd have to rate all categories to vote. If they're broken, and deter voting, should they be removed, in your opinion?
As far as I’m aware it’s already been like that .... and it should stay like that it should be a choice whether you want to give some rates on the categories they are asking for ...

But it should be the case that if you do use them the person gets a PM with the details so they can see and maybe seek advice from the voter as to why they may have voted one categorie low or one high.

But I think it should be an option for the voter you can or can’t its upto them

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 06-27-2018, 12:20 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

No one uses that shit, like i never see any battles were it askes for u to vote on there punchlines wordplay an shit nah mean? why is it even there? might as well get it gone.. get it gone an make something more doper. make this website fresh nah mean? crew battles might as well go to or make this shit different its always good to think of new shit 4 a website an change things like the way ppl can drop vs without the other person seeing them first or hearing them is good, makes battling more fair, that was one good idea..

Quote:
My momma slapped me for nagging for chocolate while i stood in the grocery line with her, every one laughed at me, im so ashamed.
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:20 AM   #12

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

No one uses that shit, like i never see any battles were it askes for u to vote on there punchlines wordplay an shit nah mean? why is it even there? might as well get it gone.. get it gone an make something more doper. make this website fresh nah mean? crew battles might as well go to or make this shit different its always good to think of new shit 4 a website an change things like the way ppl can drop vs without the other person seeing them first or hearing them is good, makes battling more fair, that was one good idea..

Quote:
My momma slapped me for nagging for chocolate while i stood in the grocery line with her, every one laughed at me, im so ashamed.

Unread 06-27-2018, 12:27 AM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Of course, it's easier to pick one overall score of the verse but I get the reason to use them if you want to track your skills on your profile page.

They used to be just for exclusive but X opened them up for everyone, plus there's no way to buy exclusive now.

I'm sure you knew but for someone else who might've not know they're calculated on your profile page, right underneath your ranking information:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=87763

Since they're only calculated when they're used, per battle, it's not entirely accurate and most people focus on who you beat rather then how many points you have anyways but they're still useful.
Pretty sure the skill bars have been broken for a LOOOOONG time.
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:27 AM   #13

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Of course, it's easier to pick one overall score of the verse but I get the reason to use them if you want to track your skills on your profile page.

They used to be just for exclusive but X opened them up for everyone, plus there's no way to buy exclusive now.

I'm sure you knew but for someone else who might've not know they're calculated on your profile page, right underneath your ranking information:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=87763

Since they're only calculated when they're used, per battle, it's not entirely accurate and most people focus on who you beat rather then how many points you have anyways but they're still useful.
Pretty sure the skill bars have been broken for a LOOOOONG time.

Unread 06-27-2018, 12:39 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

We are thinking about a new voting system that is more simplified for the new site. Do you think the skill ratings are needed? We use them in calculating points.
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:39 AM   #14

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

We are thinking about a new voting system that is more simplified for the new site. Do you think the skill ratings are needed? We use them in calculating points.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:41 AM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Personally? I don't think they're needed at all. I think the best way to rank LB users would be with a form of ELO rating, as opposed to the current points system, or skill bar like we currently have.
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:41 AM   #15

Rant

Quote:
Personally? I don't think they're needed at all. I think the best way to rank LB users would be with a form of ELO rating, as opposed to the current points system, or skill bar like we currently have.

Unread 06-27-2018, 12:46 AM
Supsie

Is there a new site? how much of it will be new? will be so new as in we make new accounts an shit? an this one gets deleted? or just this one getting heaps changed? remember when letsbeef had a red an black wallpaper? that was pugz idea of a new site lol...
Unread 06-27-2018, 12:46 AM   #16

Supsie

Is there a new site? how much of it will be new? will be so new as in we make new accounts an shit? an this one gets deleted? or just this one getting heaps changed? remember when letsbeef had a red an black wallpaper? that was pugz idea of a new site lol...

Unread 06-27-2018, 05:06 AM
X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
Pugs was not a developer nor was he sure on what direction to take LB I can assure what x is working on is not just a lick of paint so to speak ....

@Rant eloborate on your ELO rating system ....

@X I feel we should drop the categories ratings from battles ....

I also think that ranking on the site should be exclusive and general combined shouldn’t be two ranked leagues you should have one over all ranking ...

And a points system is something that can be worked upon ....

I kinda like the idea of breaking the rankings down into weight divisions ...

So allthose with a 85% or higher win ratio sit in the heavyweight division

Those with a 70% - 84% win ration sit in middleweight

All those with a 55% - 69% win ratio sit in a lightweight division

Then anyone under 54% would could put in a division called featherweight or rookie league or some shit ....

I feel this would help for tournaments and development as mods and crew leaders could help progress people into different divisions it would also be kinda cool if they where in those divisions they could only battle those in thee division this would potentially stop sniping verses happen .... and maybe for an exchange of credits or if we allow them they get some like 5 battles a month where they can challange someone outside their weight division ...

What’s your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:

GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN!!!

Fair Votes Click HERE

Unread 06-27-2018, 05:06 AM   #17

X-Calibur
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
236 Won / 67 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1529 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
Pugs was not a developer nor was he sure on what direction to take LB I can assure what x is working on is not just a lick of paint so to speak ....

I also think that ranking on the site should be exclusive and general combined shouldn’t be two ranked leagues you should have one over all ranking ...

Then anyone under 54% would could put in a division called featherweight or rookie league or some shit ....

I feel this would help for tournaments and development as mods and crew leaders could help progress people into different divisions it would also be kinda cool if they where in those divisions they could only battle those in thee division this would potentially stop sniping verses happen .... and maybe for an exchange of credits or if we allow them they get some like 5 battles a month where they can challange someone outside their weight division ...

What’s your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Unread 06-27-2018, 09:35 AM
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

What’s your thoughts?

[/COLOR]
A.) ELO rating systems don't need an elaboration. If you don't understand what it is, you can google it.

B.) Why does everyone try to make this site so complicated? Weight divisions are stupid. And they'd only result in the less talented battlers getting fewer battles. And less diversity in the battle pool in totality. The point is to incite activity. Not stifle it.

Last edited by Rant; 06-27-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Unread 06-27-2018, 09:35 AM   #18

Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post

What’s your thoughts?

[/COLOR]
A.) ELO rating systems don't need an elaboration. If you don't understand what it is, you can google it.

B.) Why does everyone try to make this site so complicated? Weight divisions are stupid. And they'd only result in the less talented battlers getting fewer battles. And less diversity in the battle pool in totality. The point is to incite activity. Not stifle it.

Last edited by Rant; 06-27-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Display