2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-07-2020, 07:25 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
Thanks! The only bright side i guess is that most of it is innocent so if there is a concrete initiative to turn that into the opposite i don't think this site would have any voting issues to another 3-6 months at least.
Yeah.. There should Be no problems in terms of Voting in 3-6 months lol.. Tf..

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..
Unread 12-07-2020, 07:25 PM   #51

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:
Thanks! The only bright side i guess is that most of it is innocent so if there is a concrete initiative to turn that into the opposite i don't think this site would have any voting issues to another 3-6 months at least.

this site always had voting issues.. but recently, mainly, there has been an influx of people adverse to Mod votes, and a lot of it is because they are the Deciders in battles that aren't being asked of them to intervene in..
and Generally people don't like the Mods who are Voting or respect them or their Skill, or even critique style.. Punk and Skitt are the only Mods that,.. have the least Animosity from Users and are Accepted,.. (idk why we had to have Skitt as a Mod..in the first place).. But he doesn't make any waves negatively..

if you're a dickhead, stop interacting with us.. do what it is that you do,.. on the technical side..

that is the issue.. The people are speaking/airing grievances and no one is Listening ,yet again,..
Unread 12-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
The outcome of this battle isn't Kiwi's fault nor is it due to Kiwi's vp. It is due to the fact that those who voted for you, have little to no vp.

The battle ended up being 4vp vs 3vp. As one of those who voted for you has 0vp (for good reason) and another has 1vp.

The result of battles due to vp is based upon the fact that those with little to no vp have so due to their own behaviours and actions when voting, in turn this has an affect on other users. Instead of crying foul at Kiwi (or other staff or FVC) for their vp, you should actually be taking the issue up with other users, as they are the ones who due to previous actions (hate voting etc etc) have negatively affected your battles outcome.

There is a plethora of low to no vp users all due to their own actions in the battle arenas. They hate vote, spam vote and so on... when they do those things, they affect the battles they're hate voting, spam voting etc on... they then have their vp lowered in order to help combat the battles their trolling/hate/spam voting is affecting.... the knock on affect of this is that then when they vote, it carries little to no weight on a battles outcome.

People need to start looking at themselves and their attitude towards voting rather than making excuses for their shitty behaviour and just trying to dump the entire blame upon staff.
Word!...but how do we no wat our own VP is?...and if we can’t find out I think we should no.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-07-2020, 08:59 PM   #52

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
The outcome of this battle isn't Kiwi's fault nor is it due to Kiwi's vp. It is due to the fact that those who voted for you, have little to no vp.

The battle ended up being 4vp vs 3vp. As one of those who voted for you has 0vp (for good reason) and another has 1vp.

The result of battles due to vp is based upon the fact that those with little to no vp have so due to their own behaviours and actions when voting, in turn this has an affect on other users. Instead of crying foul at Kiwi (or other staff or FVC) for their vp, you should actually be taking the issue up with other users, as they are the ones who due to previous actions (hate voting etc etc) have negatively affected your battles outcome.

There is a plethora of low to no vp users all due to their own actions in the battle arenas. They hate vote, spam vote and so on... when they do those things, they affect the battles they're hate voting, spam voting etc on... they then have their vp lowered in order to help combat the battles their trolling/hate/spam voting is affecting.... the knock on affect of this is that then when they vote, it carries little to no weight on a battles outcome.

People need to start looking at themselves and their attitude towards voting rather than making excuses for their shitty behaviour and just trying to dump the entire blame upon staff.
Word!...but how do we no wat our own VP is?...and if we can’t find out I think we should no.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickrepper View Post
That’s not something that an administrator has put into place. You can however ask any moderator and we’ll let you know. Yours is 2/2
Unread 12-07-2020, 09:08 PM   #53

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickrepper View Post
That’s not something that an administrator has put into place. You can however ask any moderator and we’ll let you know. Yours is 2/2
Unread 12-07-2020, 09:27 PM
LadyKarma
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

Lol we could all kiss ass like saax for those high vp votes, or we can make good change, even it means some high vp hates votes, either way it’s too late to change my stance ;P

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Either way thank you for that response Kiwi just knowing you take our concerns seriously makes me glad, punk and Manhattan have also been helpful so I definitely know good mods are on here.
Unread 12-07-2020, 09:27 PM   #54

LadyKarma
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 65 text

Lol we could all kiss ass like saax for those high vp votes, or we can make good change, even it means some high vp hates votes, either way it’s too late to change my stance ;P

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Either way thank you for that response Kiwi just knowing you take our concerns seriously makes me glad, punk and Manhattan have also been helpful so I definitely know good mods are on here.
Unread 12-08-2020, 05:10 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post

i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post

folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 12-08-2020 at 05:13 AM.
Unread 12-08-2020, 05:10 AM   #55

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post

i kiss ass for free ! also you got 100-0'd so i can understand why ur still salty, that them cum shots in yo head! LOL

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote:

folks have no beef with only the inactive mods (in voting terms) even a guy like manny catches flak otherwise coz most of the folks airing grievances? are noobs who don't even know that they don't know coz everybody thinks they too good to lose these days.

also 3-6 months is a lifetime on letsbeef, nothing ever lasts here for more than that and neither does it need to coz all the other times it is either dead or busy with major tourneys which is when the mixx ammos and the bnas' keep this place running for balls.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*

Last edited by The Saaxxx Baba; 12-08-2020 at 05:13 AM.
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:18 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Grave Digga started this thread after sending me a link and asking me to vote on their battle, then getting mad when my vote went against them.
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:18 AM   #56

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Grave Digga started this thread after sending me a link and asking me to vote on their battle, then getting mad when my vote went against them.
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:59 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

3-6 isn't a life time,..at all,..2 year's is like that if your are fully entrenched,..i consider the "Noobs" like Children, and as you Know.. Children.. Tell the truth,.. unless They Lie.. they walk up to you and ask you shit, that that see that is not normal about you,.. "Out of the mouth of babes".. You know the Axiom,.. I feel like Those people.. don't know the real Reason's.. to dislike the people in power, the shit they did while being, just like us, what they got banned for or why they should've, or overall fucked up history and thing's they've done with their alts, here and on other sites,..(even a guy like manny..tf) Fuck him the most..
we literally don't need the every 2 out of 3 tourneys won by mods,.. with the actual determining vote coming from that Left column.. Cuz their Vp matters while some of us have 1's and 0's.. on the right.. we talking about Congratulations to dudes who knew the fight was fixed before hand.. mods are winning battles with Recycled verses.. some in tourney and because it's a joke or they told on their selves.. they said Ok.. or Bitten ones ..or (Ghost written)
Unread 12-08-2020, 07:59 AM   #57

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

3-6 isn't a life time,..at all,..2 year's is like that if your are fully entrenched,..i consider the "Noobs" like Children, and as you Know.. Children.. Tell the truth,.. unless They Lie.. they walk up to you and ask you shit, that that see that is not normal about you,.. "Out of the mouth of babes".. You know the Axiom,.. I feel like Those people.. don't know the real Reason's.. to dislike the people in power, the shit they did while being, just like us, what they got banned for or why they should've, or overall fucked up history and thing's they've done with their alts, here and on other sites,..(even a guy like manny..tf) Fuck him the most..
we literally don't need the every 2 out of 3 tourneys won by mods,.. with the actual determining vote coming from that Left column.. Cuz their Vp matters while some of us have 1's and 0's.. on the right.. we talking about Congratulations to dudes who knew the fight was fixed before hand.. mods are winning battles with Recycled verses.. some in tourney and because it's a joke or they told on their selves.. they said Ok.. or Bitten ones ..or (Ghost written)
Unread 12-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Wu5ive
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 14 Lost

Its always the non skilled people complaining
Unread 12-08-2020, 10:10 AM   #58

Wu5ive
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.41/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 25 audio / 124 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Unread 12-08-2020, 10:40 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu5ive View Post
nobody is non skilled here.. we all have a skill set.. everyone of us,. there is levels and it's all relative...
Unread 12-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #59

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu5ive View Post
nobody is non skilled here.. we all have a skill set.. everyone of us,. there is levels and it's all relative...
Unread 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM
LadyKarma
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=520917

Saax vs Mel, votes had Mel, 4-2, and surprisingly enough Saax won the battle with 2 Oldin and Kiwi, in close battles mods will likely sway in your forever, not cuz you did better but because even mods have congintive bias. You refuse to see this Saax because you benefit from those high vp votes. Saax you proposed a straw man fallacy, the argument you and oldin have, that new members are just “noobs that think they’re too good to lose”, is just an irrelevant way to sound condescending and boost your ego, who cares if people think they’re too good to lose, that’s not yours or the mods problem, but when a “noob”/ new member wins a battle 3-1 and 4-2 but still ends up losing the battle, yes that is a problem that needs to be looked at.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

You could say new members have an overconfidence bias which is true, they enjoy what they write, and personally like their material and style, so in battles yes they will favour their own material unless they clearly got destroyed, but nearly everyone has an overconfidence bias, it’s not a bad thing, and no they don’t think they’re too good to lose.
Unread 12-08-2020, 10:58 AM   #60

LadyKarma
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 65 text

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=520917

Saax vs Mel, votes had Mel, 4-2, and surprisingly enough Saax won the battle with 2 Oldin and Kiwi, in close battles mods will likely sway in your forever, not cuz you did better but because even mods have congintive bias. You refuse to see this Saax because you benefit from those high vp votes. Saax you proposed a straw man fallacy, the argument you and oldin have, that new members are just “noobs that think they’re too good to lose”, is just an irrelevant way to sound condescending and boost your ego, who cares if people think they’re too good to lose, that’s not yours or the mods problem, but when a “noob”/ new member wins a battle 3-1 and 4-2 but still ends up losing the battle, yes that is a problem that needs to be looked at.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

You could say new members have an overconfidence bias which is true, they enjoy what they write, and personally like their material and style, so in battles yes they will favour their own material unless they clearly got destroyed, but nearly everyone has an overconfidence bias, it’s not a bad thing, and no they don’t think they’re too good to lose.

Tags
bars, gravedigga4admin, throwawayodin

Display