Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Bugs/Complaints

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-07-2023, 08:28 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Default Beat section...

Prolly cant be done...but we need two beat sections. One for kats to upload they beats for kats to listen too...and another section for beats strickly for the recorder. There way to many beats that you cant start spittin right away...some 15-20 seconds in..like this one in this battle. Beat is tight, but it aint good for the recorder...maybe for a cypher...if they even work. Just sayin...

Or something that states dont upload your beats to the beat section of its not cued up... just upload it to what genre beat it is...east coast...west coast. It really aint that hard to get it under control, someone needs to be keepin an eye out, and hittin up kats to delete and reup to a different spot...

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690471

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I honestly thought someone was usin a voice changer and spittin on that battle ..

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-07-2023, 08:28 PM   #1

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Beat section...

Prolly cant be done...but we need two beat sections. One for kats to upload they beats for kats to listen too...and another section for beats strickly for the recorder. There way to many beats that you cant start spittin right away...some 15-20 seconds in..like this one in this battle. Beat is tight, but it aint good for the recorder...maybe for a cypher...if they even work. Just sayin...

Or something that states dont upload your beats to the beat section of its not cued up... just upload it to what genre beat it is...east coast...west coast. It really aint that hard to get it under control, someone needs to be keepin an eye out, and hittin up kats to delete and reup to a different spot...

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690471

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I honestly thought someone was usin a voice changer and spittin on that battle ..

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-12-2023, 09:00 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I hear what You're saying and It's Noted,.. while I disagree that there needs to be two Groups,.. i am not saying you're wrong in any way,.

I do offer a reply in that,.. the beats that take some time to build , dead ass be for the dudes who want to make tracks,.. Producers want Collab's,.. There should be beats that start fast or loops, or Beats uploaded for Battling as a whole,.. I personally try to switch my style up and do Mad different shit and evolve,.. Rappers here aren't artists like that and can't really ride a beat period, so they're acapella all the time or have a distinct taste to where they just don't fuck with Our shit,.. I'm corny to niggas,.. y'all are corny to me, Hypothetically,.. all these things could be true,.. it's just in how you feel,.. whoever's picking them long intro beats, that's them,.. Unless everything's double blind, you should be able to see the beat chosen,... either you know or you don't, either you can rap over anything or you can't, and it's not a shot at you ,.. but niggas got they own style,.. and can only do things one way,.. This is a social networking site where battling is the crux of it, but not limited to it,..

Now Differentiating tracks from Beats on a list should be a thing if it isn't already, because i collaborated with a dude, and deleted the beat but they rapped over his whole song,.. as if it was the beat alone,.. i got intros and,.. Drill shit, trap shit, shit for albums,.. Outros, diversifying my Catalog, and creating Brand awareness when i show all of what i can do.. But Those don't get the response producers want when uploading on this site,.. Beats don't get Ratings by y'all, commented, being used in disses,.. Like.. i hate to say this,.. but people really be trash beat pickers, and i don't want to be trash , but i know i have some trash beats i've tested the waters with but they say those are good, i can't evolve as a chef if your palate doesn't as a consumer,..
Unread 01-12-2023, 09:00 PM   #2

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I hear what You're saying and It's Noted,.. while I disagree that there needs to be two Groups,.. i am not saying you're wrong in any way,.

I do offer a reply in that,.. the beats that take some time to build , dead ass be for the dudes who want to make tracks,.. Producers want Collab's,.. There should be beats that start fast or loops, or Beats uploaded for Battling as a whole,.. I personally try to switch my style up and do Mad different shit and evolve,.. Rappers here aren't artists like that and can't really ride a beat period, so they're acapella all the time or have a distinct taste to where they just don't fuck with Our shit,.. I'm corny to niggas,.. y'all are corny to me, Hypothetically,.. all these things could be true,.. it's just in how you feel,.. whoever's picking them long intro beats, that's them,.. Unless everything's double blind, you should be able to see the beat chosen,... either you know or you don't, either you can rap over anything or you can't, and it's not a shot at you ,.. but niggas got they own style,.. and can only do things one way,.. This is a social networking site where battling is the crux of it, but not limited to it,..

Now Differentiating tracks from Beats on a list should be a thing if it isn't already, because i collaborated with a dude, and deleted the beat but they rapped over his whole song,.. as if it was the beat alone,.. i got intros and,.. Drill shit, trap shit, shit for albums,.. Outros, diversifying my Catalog, and creating Brand awareness when i show all of what i can do.. But Those don't get the response producers want when uploading on this site,.. Beats don't get Ratings by y'all, commented, being used in disses,.. Like.. i hate to say this,.. but people really be trash beat pickers, and i don't want to be trash , but i know i have some trash beats i've tested the waters with but they say those are good, i can't evolve as a chef if your palate doesn't as a consumer,..

Display