Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Site Contributions Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-03-2022, 06:33 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2433 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost
Exclamation Inductee: EtH

Hall Of Fame Inductee

EtH

Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion

Former Moderator

Summary

EtH joined the site back in 2007 under the name UnEtHiCaL.

When we think of EtH, many things come to mind with Troll certainly sitting atop of that list. Though in his own right, EtH was also a competent battler. Approaching battles with his then unique blend of personal-bars and humour, making for some truly enjoyable and funny reading punchlines.

Over the course of his 15 year tenure, EtH's forum presence went from strength to strength. Trolling and arguing with anyone & everyone as much as he could. Unfortunately his trolling antics would catch up with him when he decided to go after the then website owners which resulted in his main accounts getting completely wiped from the site. Before this happened, EtH had upward of 20,000 forum posts and some noteworthy battles which are now sadly gone forever.

In 2012 EtH joined the staff team as an Topical Mod, running both the Standard and Anonymous Topical Tourneys which seen @Dono take home the majority of those titles and trophies. Then during 2013 EtH became a full member of staff as a Moderator and also won best Mod of Year for his efforts that year.

Also In 2012, after being banned on his first account; UnEtHiCaL, EtH made a new account; Dave and asked to take over the crew called Soul Calibres, owned and operated by Moderator @Teek at the time. Once EtH had obtained his new crew under the account name Dave, he started out by changing the crews name from Soul Calibres to Turnbull ACs and in short, changing the course of history for himself and the members of that crew, seeing them inducted into the HOF in April of 2019.

Crew Affiliations

In 2007 when EtH joined up, his first crew was Two Smoking Barrels. A year later he went on to join UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD (USS) which was founded by two fellow Scotsmen, @Askari & @UNKNOWN ARTIST from 2008 to 2009.

In 2010 EtH joined @Mindless' crew, DNA before joining the now HOF crew Legion Of Doom (LoD) for a short period of time around 2010/2011.

Then on the 2nd of July 2012 EtH took the reigns of the now HOF crew Turnbull ACs and is still with them till this day.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Main accounts: UnEtHiCaL, Dave & EtH.
Multis: War Chief, STRONTIUM

Most Acclaimed Victories

Sadly, due to EtH's two previous accounts being deleted there really isn't much to show here except for two forum-held tourney wins and his first ever title win over the formidable battler, @Esso

LBT Co-Main Event:
Rai vs EtH

THC Main Event Battle:
EtH vs Rican

Spring Throwdown Championship
EtH vs Esso

LetsBeef Speaks

Mindless Says: EtH, has been, is, and always will be one of the few people on here who I would actually consider a real friend. Just as much as I would @HVK, @JWall and @Student.

I spent countless hours bouncing around threads in these boards with him. Trolling the shit out of anyone and everyone who got in our path. I don't think it's unfair to say that during the height of that period the boards became more active than they ever had been and EtH is a large part of that. It was a shift from being just a place to battle to a more communal site.

Buddy, you deserve this for all the things you've done all over this place. The battles, the unrepentant trolling of members and staff, the crews, all of it. This place isn't going to be the same when you go. The only shame is that so much of your legacy is missing because you went hard in the paint trolling someone who was in a position they shouldn't have necessarily been in and they decided to abuse that.

Student says: "EtH remains unparalleled when it comes to LetsBeef personalities. So much more then just a troll, he was a constant & brutally honest voice throughout LB's rise & fall, since Rebirth to now. His ability to say "fuck you" after getting perma-banned and reinvent himself was extremely impressive and one aspect I always admired about him. Ahead of his time, he didn't follow trends, he set them. While everyone else was worried about getting votes or "being nice" he was either brainstorming new ideas: bringing Topicals, Magazines & Elevation Crews to LB or questioning the Administration about the site, which is how you could tell he actually cared about the site and not just earning accolades. With that being said, he earned this HOF, the highest accolade to achieve, long ago, it just took awhile for us to catch up. I wish you the best in whatever you do man, it was fun as fuck to talk to you throughout these years, even when we had disagreements, from U.S.S. Capo to HOF, you've had a hell of a run which only you could do. Put that UnEtHiCaL energy to good use in real life and you'll go far, congrats & good luck" -Lil' Dre aka Student

Rowdy says: One of the first guys to comment on my LB page only because my name was "CN Punk" and he thought I stole his gimmick. I had no idea who the fuck he was nor did I use the forums. Since then, we've always had a Public feud but when it came down to Punk vs Staff or Eth Vs staff, we had the same exact message... fuck them.

I honestly don't know where the whole EtH/Punk thing started especially since we hated each other. Probably because of the similar rants and arguments. Once we start, we don't stop and that was against ANYONE on the site. When 2 enemies are trolling together, you know the site's in some deep shit haha. Like "damn don't yall hate each other? Why yall ganging up on me?" Because it's much more fun running people off the site and Exposing staff lmao.

But we finally teamed up during the middle of our podcast. Someone asked why we never shared the same crew and I was sent an invite that second lol. We joked around and played it off; later down the line we both brung a title to the crew at the exact same time. Eth in text, beating me in the previous round, and me in audio.

It's so amazing to see my brother enter the Hall of Fame. The impact he's left on the site is insane asf. He warned the site YEARS ago that it'll die out because of staff and thats exactly what happened while battle rap is in its rarest form. He seen it coming light-years away and I stood behind it the entire time. We all saw it but eth really pushed for people to recognize and understand.

This is the most deserving HOF induction imo and longevity plays a part but at the end of the day,

you can't mention Punk without mentioning EtH. - Punk aka Rowdy
----

----
----

Hello & Goodbye

It is with great joy that we now welcome @EtH into the Site Impact HOF for all he has contributed over the years but at the same time, it is with great sadness as we say farewell to @EtH has he is quitting LB for good on the 6th of May this year and has vowed to never return.

Take care, old friend.

Written by @ODIN

Last edited by Óðinn; 07-02-2022 at 06:50 PM.
Unread 05-03-2022, 06:33 AM   #1

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Exclamation Inductee: EtH

Hall Of Fame Inductee

EtH

Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion

Former Moderator

Summary

EtH joined the site back in 2007 under the name UnEtHiCaL.

When we think of EtH, many things come to mind with Troll certainly sitting atop of that list. Though in his own right, EtH was also a competent battler. Approaching battles with his then unique blend of personal-bars and humour, making for some truly enjoyable and funny reading punchlines.

Over the course of his 15 year tenure, EtH's forum presence went from strength to strength. Trolling and arguing with anyone & everyone as much as he could. Unfortunately his trolling antics would catch up with him when he decided to go after the then website owners which resulted in his main accounts getting completely wiped from the site. Before this happened, EtH had upward of 20,000 forum posts and some noteworthy battles which are now sadly gone forever.

In 2012 EtH joined the staff team as an Topical Mod, running both the Standard and Anonymous Topical Tourneys which seen @Dono take home the majority of those titles and trophies. Then during 2013 EtH became a full member of staff as a Moderator and also won best Mod of Year for his efforts that year.

Also In 2012, after being banned on his first account; UnEtHiCaL, EtH made a new account; Dave and asked to take over the crew called Soul Calibres, owned and operated by Moderator @Teek at the time. Once EtH had obtained his new crew under the account name Dave, he started out by changing the crews name from Soul Calibres to Turnbull ACs and in short, changing the course of history for himself and the members of that crew, seeing them inducted into the HOF in April of 2019.

Crew Affiliations

In 2007 when EtH joined up, his first crew was Two Smoking Barrels. A year later he went on to join UTILITY SERVICE SQUAD (USS) which was founded by two fellow Scotsmen, @Askari & @UNKNOWN ARTIST from 2008 to 2009.

In 2010 EtH joined @Mindless' crew, DNA before joining the now HOF crew Legion Of Doom (LoD) for a short period of time around 2010/2011.

Then on the 2nd of July 2012 EtH took the reigns of the now HOF crew Turnbull ACs and is still with them till this day.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Main accounts: UnEtHiCaL, Dave & EtH.
Multis: War Chief, STRONTIUM

Most Acclaimed Victories

Sadly, due to EtH's two previous accounts being deleted there really isn't much to show here except for two forum-held tourney wins and his first ever title win over the formidable battler, @Esso

LBT Co-Main Event:
Rai vs EtH

THC Main Event Battle:
EtH vs Rican

Spring Throwdown Championship
EtH vs Esso

LetsBeef Speaks

Mindless Says: EtH, has been, is, and always will be one of the few people on here who I would actually consider a real friend. Just as much as I would @HVK, @JWall and @Student.

I spent countless hours bouncing around threads in these boards with him. Trolling the shit out of anyone and everyone who got in our path. I don't think it's unfair to say that during the height of that period the boards became more active than they ever had been and EtH is a large part of that. It was a shift from being just a place to battle to a more communal site.

Buddy, you deserve this for all the things you've done all over this place. The battles, the unrepentant trolling of members and staff, the crews, all of it. This place isn't going to be the same when you go. The only shame is that so much of your legacy is missing because you went hard in the paint trolling someone who was in a position they shouldn't have necessarily been in and they decided to abuse that.

Student says: "EtH remains unparalleled when it comes to LetsBeef personalities. So much more then just a troll, he was a constant & brutally honest voice throughout LB's rise & fall, since Rebirth to now. His ability to say "fuck you" after getting perma-banned and reinvent himself was extremely impressive and one aspect I always admired about him. Ahead of his time, he didn't follow trends, he set them. While everyone else was worried about getting votes or "being nice" he was either brainstorming new ideas: bringing Topicals, Magazines & Elevation Crews to LB or questioning the Administration about the site, which is how you could tell he actually cared about the site and not just earning accolades. With that being said, he earned this HOF, the highest accolade to achieve, long ago, it just took awhile for us to catch up. I wish you the best in whatever you do man, it was fun as fuck to talk to you throughout these years, even when we had disagreements, from U.S.S. Capo to HOF, you've had a hell of a run which only you could do. Put that UnEtHiCaL energy to good use in real life and you'll go far, congrats & good luck" -Lil' Dre aka Student

Rowdy says: One of the first guys to comment on my LB page only because my name was "CN Punk" and he thought I stole his gimmick. I had no idea who the fuck he was nor did I use the forums. Since then, we've always had a Public feud but when it came down to Punk vs Staff or Eth Vs staff, we had the same exact message... fuck them.

I honestly don't know where the whole EtH/Punk thing started especially since we hated each other. Probably because of the similar rants and arguments. Once we start, we don't stop and that was against ANYONE on the site. When 2 enemies are trolling together, you know the site's in some deep shit haha. Like "damn don't yall hate each other? Why yall ganging up on me?" Because it's much more fun running people off the site and Exposing staff lmao.

But we finally teamed up during the middle of our podcast. Someone asked why we never shared the same crew and I was sent an invite that second lol. We joked around and played it off; later down the line we both brung a title to the crew at the exact same time. Eth in text, beating me in the previous round, and me in audio.

It's so amazing to see my brother enter the Hall of Fame. The impact he's left on the site is insane asf. He warned the site YEARS ago that it'll die out because of staff and thats exactly what happened while battle rap is in its rarest form. He seen it coming light-years away and I stood behind it the entire time. We all saw it but eth really pushed for people to recognize and understand.

This is the most deserving HOF induction imo and longevity plays a part but at the end of the day,

you can't mention Punk without mentioning EtH. - Punk aka Rowdy
----

----
----

Hello & Goodbye

It is with great joy that we now welcome @EtH into the Site Impact HOF for all he has contributed over the years but at the same time, it is with great sadness as we say farewell to @EtH has he is quitting LB for good on the 6th of May this year and has vowed to never return.

Take care, old friend.

Written by @ODIN

Last edited by Óðinn; 07-02-2022 at 06:50 PM.
Unread 05-03-2022, 06:51 AM
ItsNaturill
Banned
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost

Hall of fame for beingl a troll? If this happens I will personally go to Glasgow and kick his cunt in

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Shite bag never battled me once
Unread 05-03-2022, 06:51 AM   #2

ItsNaturill
Banned
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.23/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
200 Won / 61 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 573 text
Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Tagged: 42 Thread(s)

Hall of fame for beingl a troll? If this happens I will personally go to Glasgow and kick his cunt in

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Shite bag never battled me once
Unread 05-03-2022, 07:21 AM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

@ODIN You forgot the r at the end of famer for his usertitle and in here. Everything else is dope, though.

Congrats @EtH. AC’s til the days cease.
Unread 05-03-2022, 07:21 AM   #3

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text

@ODIN You forgot the r at the end of famer for his usertitle and in here. Everything else is dope, though.

Unread 05-03-2022, 07:33 AM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post

Good looks.
Unread 05-03-2022, 07:33 AM   #4

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post

Good looks.
Unread 05-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Well done for making Hall of Fame on 3 semi decent wins and changing your crews name… lmao

I’m just kidding, Congrats @EtH….
Unread 05-03-2022, 08:54 AM   #5

Masked-Reaper Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Masked-Reaper is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Grand Champion
Premier League Champion
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
5 1769
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
159 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 33 audio / 256 text
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Well done for making Hall of Fame on 3 semi decent wins and changing your crews name… lmao

I’m just kidding, Congrats @EtH….
Unread 05-03-2022, 09:26 AM
Teek
<TKe>
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Teek Send a message via MSN to Teek Send a message via Yahoo to Teek
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I'm an old fuck. I thought I gave him Soul Assassins, but maybe it was SC. It was a long time ago and I have the memory of a turnip.

Either way, even though I haven't been around, it warms my heart to see his troll fuckery stood the test of time and he's getting the love he deserves.

Over the years, I've seen an insane amount of talent on here, but it's the special ones with their own brand of personality that have always stood out to me. Eth was one of them. I came out of the wood work from a random ass tag to show some love.

Btw, how the fuck did anyone even remember me enough to @ me in this thing?
Unread 05-03-2022, 09:26 AM   #6

Teek
<TKe>
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.51/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 418 text

Send a message via AIM to Teek Send a message via MSN to Teek Send a message via Yahoo to Teek

I'm an old fuck. I thought I gave him Soul Assassins, but maybe it was SC. It was a long time ago and I have the memory of a turnip.

Either way, even though I haven't been around, it warms my heart to see his troll fuckery stood the test of time and he's getting the love he deserves.

Over the years, I've seen an insane amount of talent on here, but it's the special ones with their own brand of personality that have always stood out to me. Eth was one of them. I came out of the wood work from a random ass tag to show some love.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

This feels like watching The Undertaker retire.
Unread 05-03-2022, 09:37 AM   #7

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text

This feels like watching The Undertaker retire.
Unread 05-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teek View Post

First, welcome back.

Second, there's no way any of us who interacted with you could ever forget about you.
Unread 05-03-2022, 12:40 PM   #8

Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text

Quote:

First, welcome back.

Second, there's no way any of us who interacted with you could ever forget about you.
Unread 05-03-2022, 01:03 PM
Teek
<TKe>
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
First, welcome back.

I appreciate the respect and feel the love. I'm not really 'back', because we both know I'll ghost again. I can't keep up with most of these people that could probably be my kids. It's good to see you still glued to this place though. Familiarity is comforting, like the sun rising or that mole on my nut sack. You are both, my friend.
Unread 05-03-2022, 01:03 PM   #9

Teek
<TKe>
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 418 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
First, welcome back.

I appreciate the respect and feel the love. I'm not really 'back', because we both know I'll ghost again. I can't keep up with most of these people that could probably be my kids. It's good to see you still glued to this place though. Familiarity is comforting, like the sun rising or that mole on my nut sack. You are both, my friend.
Unread 05-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
I appreciate the respect and feel the love. I'm not really 'back', because we both know I'll ghost again. I can't keep up with most of these people that could probably be my kids. It's good to see you still glued to this place though. Familiarity is comforting,

I just recently came back after a long hiatus. @ODIN is still on my nuts for making him mod in the first place (That's the way I'm choosing to remember it anyway) so I immediately got made admin again to help out here and there on my days off.

Come fuck around with us in your free time man. Hop on the discord. Make fun of bad bars. It's a hoot AND a holler.

Quote:
like the sun rising or that mole on my nut sack. You are both, my friend.

And that weird shit is why we'll never forget you.
Unread 05-03-2022, 01:09 PM   #10

Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text

Quote:
I appreciate the respect and feel the love. I'm not really 'back', because we both know I'll ghost again. I can't keep up with most of these people that could probably be my kids. It's good to see you still glued to this place though. Familiarity is comforting,

I just recently came back after a long hiatus. @ODIN is still on my nuts for making him mod in the first place (That's the way I'm choosing to remember it anyway) so I immediately got made admin again to help out here and there on my days off.

Come fuck around with us in your free time man. Hop on the discord. Make fun of bad bars. It's a hoot AND a holler.

Quote:
like the sun rising or that mole on my nut sack. You are both, my friend.

And that weird shit is why we'll never forget you.

Display