Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-26-2021, 10:12 AM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Talking ~xxGREENGIRLxx HELP THREAD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGreenManxX View Post
how do I get my mic working on here, got xlr through an interface? thanks
SO I MOVED YOUR QUOTE TO YOUR OWN HELP THREAD, SO NOT TO FLOOD A NEW MEMBERS WELCOME POST... BUT NEED TO SHOW AGAIN THAT YOU SHOULDNT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU...BUT EVEN SO IM STILL WILLING TO HELP OTHERS BY HELPIN YOU ...LOSE MANY MANY TIMES.

TIP #1: IF YOU ASK FOR HELP AND SOMEBODY ACTUALLY IS WILLING, AND TRIES TO HELP YOU, YOU SHOULDNT BE AN ASSHOLE AND RUN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH LIKE BELOW...SMH

THATS ONLY A SMALL FRACTION OF THE WEIRD MESSAGES YOUVE SENT. I WILL ADD MORE FUNNY ONES LATER, BUT ALL THAT SHIT TALK AND LOOK... IM STILL TRYING TO HELP YOU, BECAUSE THATS THE KIND OF GUY I AM... SO....

TIP #2: OFF TOP FREESTYLES ARE FOR OPEN BATTLES

TIP #3: YOU SHOULD NOT TRY AND SNIPE BATTLES IF YOUR NOT THAT @ OFF TOP. TRY AND HAVE A FEW PUNCHES IN YOUR HEAD TO MIX IN WITH YOUR FREE...

TIP #4: NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT QUALITY OF THE BATTLES UP HERE (IVE SEEN SHIT WIN WITH VERSES INAUDIBLE), BUT I DO BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT HOW THEY SOUND. BUT AS LONG AS YOU CAN HEAR THE PERSON AND ITS NOT SUPER SHITTY SOUNDING, ANYTHING BETTER THAN THAT DONT MATTER, ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOME BASIC SHIT.

TIP #5: THIS ONE YOULL HAVE TO LEARN THE HARDWAY....
IF YOU SPIT A WACK ASS FREE THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FUCKIN
SINGING, AND ADD IN FUCKIN CORNY ASS ADLIBS...DONT EVER EVER EVER USE
IT TO SEND BEEF TO A TOP HEAVY HITTER OR THIS WILL HAPPEN EVERY FUCKIN
TIME!!!

THE EPIC SLAUGHTER OF xXGreenGirlXx CLICK
HERE

SO MAYBE AFTER THESE BATTLES WE HAVE ARE DONE WE COULD BE COOL AND WORK ON SOME COLLABOS...

THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY THATS BEEN TALKIN CRAP TO OR ABOUT ME. (MOST DONT POP SHIT TO ME, THEY DO IT AROUND ME...COWARDS)

SEE WHAT I DONT THINK YALL DONT REALIZE IS THAT IM NOT THE ONE THAT STARTS POPPIN SHIT, I JUST USUALLY FINISH IT. IM NOT JUST RANDOMLY SHITTIN ON PEOPLE, IM NOT LIKE THAT, UNLESS I SEE SOME UNFAIR SHIT GOING DOWN OR SOMEBODY GETTIN BULLIED, THEN IM GONNA SAY SOMETHING.

BUT THERE AINT NO REASON FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO BE TALKIN SHIT, UNLESS YALL ARE HATERS, AND YALL CAN KEEP HATIN. LIKE KATT WILLIAMS SAY....BECAUSE THATS YALL JOB, AND IF I GOT 5 HATERS..THATS NOT ENOUGH, I NEED 10, AND SO ON AND SO ON.

BUT FOR THE ONES THAT DONT KNOW ME AND ARE UP HERE POPPIN JUST TO DO IT, EITHER
1: GET TO KNOW A MUTHAFUCKA BEFORE SHITTIN, LEARN HOW TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND DONT BE A FUCKIN FOLLOWER

2: BEEF IS COOL BUT IS WE BEEF...WE GOTTA BATTLE OR WHATS THE POINT?

3: STFU!! BECAUSE NONE OF THIS SHIT CONCERNS YOU. AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN IM RANTING, IM TALKIN TO A SPECIFIC PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHO THEY ARE...SO IF THE SHOE FITS, IF NOT ZIP IT OR SPIT IT!

ANYWAY...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-26-2021, 10:12 AM   #1

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)

Talking ~xxGREENGIRLxx HELP THREAD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGreenManxX View Post
how do I get my mic working on here, got xlr through an interface? thanks
SO I MOVED YOUR QUOTE TO YOUR OWN HELP THREAD, SO NOT TO FLOOD A NEW MEMBERS WELCOME POST... BUT NEED TO SHOW AGAIN THAT YOU SHOULDNT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU...BUT EVEN SO IM STILL WILLING TO HELP OTHERS BY HELPIN YOU ...LOSE MANY MANY TIMES.

TIP #1: IF YOU ASK FOR HELP AND SOMEBODY ACTUALLY IS WILLING, AND TRIES TO HELP YOU, YOU SHOULDNT BE AN ASSHOLE AND RUN YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH LIKE BELOW...SMH

THATS ONLY A SMALL FRACTION OF THE WEIRD MESSAGES YOUVE SENT. I WILL ADD MORE FUNNY ONES LATER, BUT ALL THAT SHIT TALK AND LOOK... IM STILL TRYING TO HELP YOU, BECAUSE THATS THE KIND OF GUY I AM... SO....

TIP #2: OFF TOP FREESTYLES ARE FOR OPEN BATTLES

TIP #3: YOU SHOULD NOT TRY AND SNIPE BATTLES IF YOUR NOT THAT @ OFF TOP. TRY AND HAVE A FEW PUNCHES IN YOUR HEAD TO MIX IN WITH YOUR FREE...

TIP #4: NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT QUALITY OF THE BATTLES UP HERE (IVE SEEN SHIT WIN WITH VERSES INAUDIBLE), BUT I DO BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT HOW THEY SOUND. BUT AS LONG AS YOU CAN HEAR THE PERSON AND ITS NOT SUPER SHITTY SOUNDING, ANYTHING BETTER THAN THAT DONT MATTER, ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOME BASIC SHIT.

TIP #5: THIS ONE YOULL HAVE TO LEARN THE HARDWAY....
IF YOU SPIT A WACK ASS FREE THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FUCKIN
SINGING, AND ADD IN FUCKIN CORNY ASS ADLIBS...DONT EVER EVER EVER USE
IT TO SEND BEEF TO A TOP HEAVY HITTER OR THIS WILL HAPPEN EVERY FUCKIN
TIME!!!

THE EPIC SLAUGHTER OF xXGreenGirlXx CLICK
HERE

SO MAYBE AFTER THESE BATTLES WE HAVE ARE DONE WE COULD BE COOL AND WORK ON SOME COLLABOS...

THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY THATS BEEN TALKIN CRAP TO OR ABOUT ME. (MOST DONT POP SHIT TO ME, THEY DO IT AROUND ME...COWARDS)

SEE WHAT I DONT THINK YALL DONT REALIZE IS THAT IM NOT THE ONE THAT STARTS POPPIN SHIT, I JUST USUALLY FINISH IT. IM NOT JUST RANDOMLY SHITTIN ON PEOPLE, IM NOT LIKE THAT, UNLESS I SEE SOME UNFAIR SHIT GOING DOWN OR SOMEBODY GETTIN BULLIED, THEN IM GONNA SAY SOMETHING.

BUT THERE AINT NO REASON FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO BE TALKIN SHIT, UNLESS YALL ARE HATERS, AND YALL CAN KEEP HATIN. LIKE KATT WILLIAMS SAY....BECAUSE THATS YALL JOB, AND IF I GOT 5 HATERS..THATS NOT ENOUGH, I NEED 10, AND SO ON AND SO ON.

BUT FOR THE ONES THAT DONT KNOW ME AND ARE UP HERE POPPIN JUST TO DO IT, EITHER
1: GET TO KNOW A MUTHAFUCKA BEFORE SHITTIN, LEARN HOW TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS AND DONT BE A FUCKIN FOLLOWER

2: BEEF IS COOL BUT IS WE BEEF...WE GOTTA BATTLE OR WHATS THE POINT?

3: STFU!! BECAUSE NONE OF THIS SHIT CONCERNS YOU. AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN IM RANTING, IM TALKIN TO A SPECIFIC PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE, AND THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHO THEY ARE...SO IF THE SHOE FITS, IF NOT ZIP IT OR SPIT IT!

ANYWAY...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-26-2021, 11:12 AM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

So you offered help and when he didn't respond to you...you acted like a little bitch and cried about it. Never seen that one from you @RhymeSmoke
Unread 01-26-2021, 11:12 AM   #2

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

So you offered help and when he didn't respond to you...you acted like a little bitch and cried about it. Never seen that one from you @RhymeSmoke
Unread 01-26-2021, 04:33 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

RhymeDope puts waaaaaay too much effort into this shit... I literally didn't read a single word lmao.
Unread 01-26-2021, 04:33 PM   #3

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

RhymeDope puts waaaaaay too much effort into this shit... I literally didn't read a single word lmao.

Tags
battle, rhymesmoke, xxgreenmanxx

Display