2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
For a while, I've been thinking about writing an interactive-text-fiction "novel." It's been stewing in my head for long enough that I have a lot of the basic ideas worked out, but I have yet to write one word of it. Maybe some day.
If you do I’ll definitely check it out. I’m open to all projects especially from you guys here.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADDON View Post
I'm not much of a writer but IDK if any1 here ever read a Daren Shan series book such as the Zom-B series or the Demonata series but those books makes me believe I could write some great shit until I put pen to paper and that's when I start to realize Y I didnt make higher then a C in my Laungue class...I cant write for shit LoL...Hope y'all have success w/ y'all work... GL to all the future writers...
No but I will put it on my list to read for sure

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I love reading books and it really depends on what you're tryna read.

There's classics like The Alchemist which I def recommend..

I have a bunch of books on business/occult shit that ya'll probably aint interested in.

Seven Spiritual Laws of Success is probably my favorite read of all time. Every time I finish reading this book I have peace of mind & it makes me analyze situations and how I should deal with them or deal with people.

The book is small (height wise) and short page wise. You could read the entire thing in 2 hrs. Maybe an hour if you can skim through and take in all the info and retain it. I tend to re-read some sentences to make sure I understand them.

It's probably the only book I've read 4-5 times and continuously go back to.
I’m going to check this one out now. The Laws of Success one then drop my feed. It seems great and the reviews are majority positive, if not all positive.
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #11

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
For a while, I've been thinking about writing an interactive-text-fiction "novel." It's been stewing in my head for long enough that I have a lot of the basic ideas worked out, but I have yet to write one word of it. Maybe some day.
If you do I’ll definitely check it out. I’m open to all projects especially from you guys here.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote:
I'm not much of a writer but IDK if any1 here ever read a Daren Shan series book such as the Zom-B series or the Demonata series but those books makes me believe I could write some great shit until I put pen to paper and that's when I start to realize Y I didnt make higher then a C in my Laungue class...I cant write for shit LoL...Hope y'all have success w/ y'all work... GL to all the future writers...
No but I will put it on my list to read for sure

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I love reading books and it really depends on what you're tryna read.

There's classics like The Alchemist which I def recommend..

I have a bunch of books on business/occult shit that ya'll probably aint interested in.

Seven Spiritual Laws of Success is probably my favorite read of all time. Every time I finish reading this book I have peace of mind & it makes me analyze situations and how I should deal with them or deal with people.

The book is small (height wise) and short page wise. You could read the entire thing in 2 hrs. Maybe an hour if you can skim through and take in all the info and retain it. I tend to re-read some sentences to make sure I understand them.

It's probably the only book I've read 4-5 times and continuously go back to.
I’m going to check this one out now. The Laws of Success one then drop my feed. It seems great and the reviews are majority positive, if not all positive.

Unread 05-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I write and read Horror/Fiction.

Currently reading Stephen King's Lisey's Story.

Also currently writing a novel at the moment, but it's a rather original concept and I don't want anyone here stealing it b4 it's published and shit. Hit me up in IM's or PM's if your interested though.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:49 AM   #12

Ice Bear
27 1084

Voted: 46 audio / 321 text
Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I write and read Horror/Fiction.

Currently reading Stephen King's Lisey's Story.

Also currently writing a novel at the moment, but it's a rather original concept and I don't want anyone here stealing it b4 it's published and shit. Hit me up in IM's or PM's if your interested though.

"ITS BENDY THE FUNKY YELLOW BASEBALL BAT!!!!........." - CJ DA LYRICAL

CANDYMAN, JORDAN PEELE, YEA BITCH!" - Bnas
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:53 AM
joan of arc

the alchemist is a classic. i think there's a video game based on it out.

a list of books to read (to learn how to structure/write a novel)

1.fight club
2.much ado about nothing
3.a clockwork orange
4.watchmen

some things i'm currently working on

( i like to conceptualize, imagine sequences and such, then write and forumalte the plot as i go. eventually i'll take a break and reconsider the whole project.)

is this story with this plot: 8 people of 4 different times rise from the dead and journey to where they lived. this happens to be the same house in the middle of nowhere.

another plot/idea i'm working on this idea: a man wakes up in a house he's never been. there is no on else there and when he tries to go outside th sun burns the flesh from his fingers. he realizes he must travel by night. as he does, he journeys around a town "foreign to him" before finding a road that leads to the mountains. the story is told via flashbacks during his "dreams" of his actual life and past. and it's revealed/suggested to the reader at the end that this man is dead, and this land he's in is purgatory.
Unread 05-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #13

joan of arc

the alchemist is a classic. i think there's a video game based on it out.

a list of books to read (to learn how to structure/write a novel)

1.fight club
2.much ado about nothing
3.a clockwork orange
4.watchmen

some things i'm currently working on

( i like to conceptualize, imagine sequences and such, then write and forumalte the plot as i go. eventually i'll take a break and reconsider the whole project.)

is this story with this plot: 8 people of 4 different times rise from the dead and journey to where they lived. this happens to be the same house in the middle of nowhere.

another plot/idea i'm working on this idea: a man wakes up in a house he's never been. there is no on else there and when he tries to go outside th sun burns the flesh from his fingers. he realizes he must travel by night. as he does, he journeys around a town "foreign to him" before finding a road that leads to the mountains. the story is told via flashbacks during his "dreams" of his actual life and past. and it's revealed/suggested to the reader at the end that this man is dead, and this land he's in is purgatory.

Unread 05-22-2019, 11:27 AM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post

Read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It's not exactly like this but it does feature dead people from different times in history - you'll like it.
Unread 05-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #14

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post

Read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It's not exactly like this but it does feature dead people from different times in history - you'll like it.

Unread 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Pulse definitely strikes me as the guy to read "100 Ways To Manipulate A Girl Into Loving You" which he reads between renewing his subscription to Tai Lopez.
Unread 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM   #15

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Pulse definitely strikes me as the guy to read "100 Ways To Manipulate A Girl Into Loving You" which he reads between renewing his subscription to Tai Lopez.
Unread 05-22-2019, 12:02 PM
CakedOut

I love reading books to take my mind off certain stuff. The books I’m currently reading are The Secret, How to tell if she’s faking it? Cooking with semen and The art of braiding your pubic hair. Fantastic books
Unread 05-22-2019, 12:02 PM   #16

CakedOut

I love reading books to take my mind off certain stuff. The books I’m currently reading are The Secret, How to tell if she’s faking it? Cooking with semen and The art of braiding your pubic hair. Fantastic books

Unread 05-22-2019, 12:33 PM
Punk

^ brah what?
Unread 05-22-2019, 12:33 PM   #17

Punk

^ brah what?

Unread 05-22-2019, 01:11 PM
V3NOMOUS
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

@CakedOut you for real lol
Unread 05-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #18

V3NOMOUS
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 26 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Unread 05-22-2019, 04:20 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
I've never heard of that book or Tai Lopez. And I definitely don't think a games developer wants to talk about gettin girls, you losin that one off rip

But thanks for giving me insight on the type of shit you're into
Unread 05-22-2019, 04:20 PM   #19

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac-5 View Post
I've never heard of that book or Tai Lopez. And I definitely don't think a games developer wants to talk about gettin girls, you losin that one off rip

But thanks for giving me insight on the type of shit you're into
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2019, 04:34 PM
CakedOut

Quote:
Yes, moral of the story.. don’t judge a book by its cover and I strongly recommend you check out that book “Cooking with semen”. It has 50+ delicious easy to follow recipes you can apply in your daily life. Such a life changer. I wish someone would have told me about this when I was a teenager

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-22-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Unread 05-22-2019, 04:34 PM   #20

CakedOut

Quote:
Yes, moral of the story.. don’t judge a book by its cover and I strongly recommend you check out that book “Cooking with semen”. It has 50+ delicious easy to follow recipes you can apply in your daily life. Such a life changer. I wish someone would have told me about this when I was a teenager

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-22-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Display