Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Barz©
Basic Member
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

I don't need to read anything you fucking idiot. Saying humans evolved is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard. I know what all the scientists believe. I could read every science book in the world and i still wouldn't believe there views on how the world was formed. I believe its wrong for people to rely on theories. There are so many theories we have been relying on for years. People think that just because a scientist believes something that its true. Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong. Also i obviously didn't mean scientists as a whole are useless, that would be out there. I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts. Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
Unread 02-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #61

Barz©
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I don't need to read anything you fucking idiot. Saying humans evolved is the most ridiculous statement i have ever heard. I know what all the scientists believe. I could read every science book in the world and i still wouldn't believe there views on how the world was formed. I believe its wrong for people to rely on theories. There are so many theories we have been relying on for years. People think that just because a scientist believes something that its true. Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong. Also i obviously didn't mean scientists as a whole are useless, that would be out there. I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts. Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Phroxen
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
One Bar Legend
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
One Bar Champion

3x One Bar King
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 44 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 13 Lost

You couldn't be more of a hypocrite, dude. Really, a walking contradiction. I think I heard you were what... 15? I was as hard headed as you are when I was your age, believe me. But what you're saying right now is pure rubbish and you'll never win this debate with me, so just take this knowledge, grab a straw, and drink it up because you have a lot of learning to do... seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Boss
Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong.
Know who proved it wasn't flat? Scientists.

Quote:
I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts.
There aren't real hard facts in that Holy Book you're reading. Those are myths and life lessons.

Quote:
Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
This is the kind of ignorant shit Lizman would say. Dude.... you know how we know exactly when in time certain civilizations lived on the Earth? Fossils.. structures.. types of tools used.. carbon dating.. fucking several tactics. Dinosaurs existed... we have the fucking fossils, and the fossils in between those and what they have evolved into (alligators, birds, etc...). We didn't co-exist with dinosaurs like the Flintstones depicted, and we didn't get made out of sand and ribs.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this (with you at least), because you are honestly too simple-minded to debate... and going on any longer, from my side, just makes me think I'm picking on you because you aren't learning anything from this. Yes, I see your side of the argument. You are a Christian and you don't want me shitting all over your faith. Dude, that's all fine and dandy.. do your thing. Just don't come in here debating and speaking absolute nonsense when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I have zero beef with you.. I don't even know who you are, so don't take any of this to heart. Just realize that you have a lot of learning to do, and you are not half as smart as you think you are. Not even half.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM   #62

Phroxen
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
One Bar Legend
Cypher Champion
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
One Bar Champion

3x One Bar King
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 83 audio / 497 text
Mentioned: 651 Post(s)
Tagged: 44 Thread(s)

You couldn't be more of a hypocrite, dude. Really, a walking contradiction. I think I heard you were what... 15? I was as hard headed as you are when I was your age, believe me. But what you're saying right now is pure rubbish and you'll never win this debate with me, so just take this knowledge, grab a straw, and drink it up because you have a lot of learning to do... seriously.

Quote:
Well they all believed the world was flat, until one man proved them wrong.

Quote:
I just disagree what anyone tells me without real hard facts.
There aren't real hard facts in that Holy Book you're reading. Those are myths and life lessons.

Quote:
Same as i don't believe that the earth is 300 million years old, unless someone has a time machine back that far. I don't give a fuck is some scientist think he can analyse a piece of bark and tell what time it came from.
This is the kind of ignorant shit Lizman would say. Dude.... you know how we know exactly when in time certain civilizations lived on the Earth? Fossils.. structures.. types of tools used.. carbon dating.. fucking several tactics. Dinosaurs existed... we have the fucking fossils, and the fossils in between those and what they have evolved into (alligators, birds, etc...). We didn't co-exist with dinosaurs like the Flintstones depicted, and we didn't get made out of sand and ribs.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this (with you at least), because you are honestly too simple-minded to debate... and going on any longer, from my side, just makes me think I'm picking on you because you aren't learning anything from this. Yes, I see your side of the argument. You are a Christian and you don't want me shitting all over your faith. Dude, that's all fine and dandy.. do your thing. Just don't come in here debating and speaking absolute nonsense when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I have zero beef with you.. I don't even know who you are, so don't take any of this to heart. Just realize that you have a lot of learning to do, and you are not half as smart as you think you are. Not even half.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Barz©
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

15 LOL!!!! 19 years old son. and btw, you don't know shit... about anything. So keep spreading your lies.
Unread 02-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #63

Barz©
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

15 LOL!!!! 19 years old son. and btw, you don't know shit... about anything. So keep spreading your lies.
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:30 AM
NawkOut NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Unbeatable
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lizman_ View Post

Not All Cells Reproduce Through Mitosis
Bacteria Reproduce Through Binary Fission
Bacterium are prokaryotic cells, not eukaroytic.
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #64

NawkOut NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!NawkOut is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Unbeatable
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
124 Won / 0 Lost

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lizman_ View Post

Not All Cells Reproduce Through Mitosis
Bacteria Reproduce Through Binary Fission
Unread 02-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NawkOut View Post
Yeah But You Didn't Mention That Little Detail Didcha? Nah You Didn't
And If You Wanna Get To It... Bacterium Is Singular Not Plural

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroxen View Post

Because You Have Me All Figured Out?
Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Boss View Post
Eh... Weeell When Do You Think The Earth Was Created?

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote:
If no one has proof of how the earth was formed then even scientists are useless. Theories are useless. Since the thought of how we became to be is so mind boggling. Isn't the thought of magic just as mind boggling. Anything is possible, if we are all alive. I mean we were put on earth now mars or Jupiter. So someone or something must have planned this...
The Question Is: Can You Handle That?
We Might Be Completely Alone In This Universe With No God, Etc
We Likely Won't Go To Heaven/Hell After Death But Complete Darkness

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayneak View Post
Argument Destroyed.
I See Your Reasoning There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #65

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NawkOut View Post
Yeah But You Didn't Mention That Little Detail Didcha? Nah You Didn't
And If You Wanna Get To It... Bacterium Is Singular Not Plural

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroxen View Post

Because You Have Me All Figured Out?
Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Eh... Weeell When Do You Think The Earth Was Created?

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote:
If no one has proof of how the earth was formed then even scientists are useless. Theories are useless. Since the thought of how we became to be is so mind boggling. Isn't the thought of magic just as mind boggling. Anything is possible, if we are all alive. I mean we were put on earth now mars or Jupiter. So someone or something must have planned this...
The Question Is: Can You Handle That?
We Might Be Completely Alone In This Universe With No God, Etc
We Likely Won't Go To Heaven/Hell After Death But Complete Darkness

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayneak View Post
Argument Destroyed.
I See Your Reasoning There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-08-2012, 02:26 AM
SWAVY
Spits That FIRE
Mentioned: 296 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
55 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 6 Lost

i see dis thread took a big spin off...religious arguments neva end...its all in belief...once u believe ya mind had brought it into existence...as for me im not very spiritual but i do believe in god...even with a logical state of mind u have to believe in a higher power, its the only thing dat explains how we are all here.
Unread 02-08-2012, 02:26 AM   #66

SWAVY
Spits That FIRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.64/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
55 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.64/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 110 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 296 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

i see dis thread took a big spin off...religious arguments neva end...its all in belief...once u believe ya mind had brought it into existence...as for me im not very spiritual but i do believe in god...even with a logical state of mind u have to believe in a higher power, its the only thing dat explains how we are all here.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind fuck View Post
one thing that baffles me is outtie belly buttons

they're fowl imo

especially on a bitch, major turn off

lmao!...............
Unread 02-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #67

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind fuck View Post
one thing that baffles me is outtie belly buttons

they're fowl imo

especially on a bitch, major turn off

lmao!...............
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Barz©
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAVY View Post
There we go. A finally someone makes sense.
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #68

Barz©
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
132 Won / 17 Lost
Ranked Text Record
80 Won / 14 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAVY View Post
There we go. A finally someone makes sense.
Unread 02-08-2012, 11:35 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

delta, no hate but youre showing your ignorance

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

more ppl have been put to death over religion than any other cause...the numbers are truely disgusting...and why, because mine is better than yours?

the sick fact is that its still happening today

structured religion is a hoax, im sorry...it was the original form of mind control to get people to pay taxes, worship mortals, turn a blind eye, ect.. and as we can see, its still working
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 02-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #69

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

delta, no hate but youre showing your ignorance

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

more ppl have been put to death over religion than any other cause...the numbers are truely disgusting...and why, because mine is better than yours?

the sick fact is that its still happening today

structured religion is a hoax, im sorry...it was the original form of mind control to get people to pay taxes, worship mortals, turn a blind eye, ect.. and as we can see, its still working
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Why Waste Part Of Your Life Trying To Explain Something To Someone Who's A Fucking Idiot Though? The Clock's Ticking Y'all...
Unread 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #70

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Why Waste Part Of Your Life Trying To Explain Something To Someone Who's A Fucking Idiot Though? The Clock's Ticking Y'all...

Tags
bellybuttontheory, delta < bellybuttontheory