Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-22-2018, 06:26 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default DISCUSSING POTENTIAL SITE PROMOTERS

in the recent WE NEED TO UNITE thread, it was agreed upon that this site could really use better promotion and social media presence. i was thinking we as a collective nominate or volunteer to rise to this occasion. if you think you can be live up to this title or if you know someone who you think could make sure to respond and @ them or yourself.

also: we're going to be discussing if we all feel like there should be this role at all, and if there is, what will they be responsible for. leave your thoughts.

my thoughts are that the 'site promoter' would be granted a title and role similar to those in the fvc.

ERUPTS RESPONSE ( @Erupt)

I think we need to promote our actual Artists/Track Makers more. Like actually put promotion/money into the good artists, because those are the people that are going to share the website. If our artists are getting views, and say letsbeef.com a few times and it could change everything. lol

Or we could pay some big artist/battle rappers to shout us out a few times if this hasnt been done on a large scale. I know a few battle rappers mentioned it but nothing major. @Babylon had a moment i know ha

Last edited by joan of arc; 12-22-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Unread 12-22-2018, 06:26 PM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default DISCUSSING POTENTIAL SITE PROMOTERS

in the recent WE NEED TO UNITE thread, it was agreed upon that this site could really use better promotion and social media presence. i was thinking we as a collective nominate or volunteer to rise to this occasion. if you think you can be live up to this title or if you know someone who you think could make sure to respond and @ them or yourself.

also: we're going to be discussing if we all feel like there should be this role at all, and if there is, what will they be responsible for. leave your thoughts.

my thoughts are that the 'site promoter' would be granted a title and role similar to those in the fvc.

ERUPTS RESPONSE ( @Erupt)

I think we need to promote our actual Artists/Track Makers more. Like actually put promotion/money into the good artists, because those are the people that are going to share the website. If our artists are getting views, and say letsbeef.com a few times and it could change everything. lol

Or we could pay some big artist/battle rappers to shout us out a few times if this hasnt been done on a large scale. I know a few battle rappers mentioned it but nothing major. @Babylon had a moment i know ha

Last edited by joan of arc; 12-22-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Unread 12-22-2018, 07:00 PM
Row

Promote ppl to a site where voting sucks yeah
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:00 PM   #2

Row

Unread 12-22-2018, 07:02 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
@Row i def agree that things have lacked. if you go through the forums you can see the steps i've taken to fix this.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...84#post1162884

i think voting is an issue, and i'll be making a thread in the future to address it by itself.
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:02 PM   #3

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
@Row i def agree that things have lacked. if you go through the forums you can see the steps i've taken to fix this.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...84#post1162884

i think voting is an issue, and i'll be making a thread in the future to address it by itself.

Unread 12-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Unread 12-22-2018, 08:09 PM   #4

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Unread 12-22-2018, 08:13 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165515

@Erupt i can def see where you're coming from. i made this thread to start bringing awareness to the track section of lb. thanks for your feedback homie, i'm going to add it as a quote in this thread.
Unread 12-22-2018, 08:13 PM   #5

joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165515

@Erupt i can def see where you're coming from. i made this thread to start bringing awareness to the track section of lb. thanks for your feedback homie, i'm going to add it as a quote in this thread.

Unread 12-22-2018, 08:30 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Aye I agree with this completely. The community will grow larger if we promote more music. I know this is a rap battle site but the more traffic that comes to us the more people we will have willing to battle and put there stuff out there
Unread 12-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #6

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

Aye I agree with this completely. The community will grow larger if we promote more music. I know this is a rap battle site but the more traffic that comes to us the more people we will have willing to battle and put there stuff out there
Unread 12-22-2018, 08:33 PM
joan of arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMDUB View Post
100! thanks for the initial idea. credit where credit is due.
Unread 12-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #7

joan of arc

Quote:
100! thanks for the initial idea. credit where credit is due.

Unread 12-22-2018, 11:22 PM
joan of arc

i'm not sure you've noticed @Row all the shit that @NOBLE has done today alone. as far as votes, once again this thread is about site promotion.
Unread 12-22-2018, 11:22 PM   #8

joan of arc

i'm not sure you've noticed @Row all the shit that @NOBLE has done today alone. as far as votes, once again this thread is about site promotion.

Unread 12-23-2018, 12:13 AM
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Exactly @EMDUB, we just gotta figure out who the major promotors are on the site, and get them to push the good music on every platform and actually invest because some of us actually have talent i can name more than a few.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:13 AM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text

Quote:
Exactly @EMDUB, we just gotta figure out who the major promotors are on the site, and get them to push the good music on every platform and actually invest because some of us actually have talent i can name more than a few.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:38 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Erupt I dont understand why everyone is leaving out the music aspect of this art. We should all be making music together and building instead of staying in our comfort zone.Let's show the fucking world our talent. Tons of these idiots are making music now days and making money off of bullshit. A good handful of us can scheme and create clever punchlines. Why cant we write music that's impactful that people can relate to? The truth is that we can but were to damn comfortable floating on. Let's change shit!!! I joined this website because i seen talent and drive. What the fuck happened to raising the bar? We really need to step up and show them what letsbeef artist are really about
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:38 AM   #10

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text

@Erupt I dont understand why everyone is leaving out the music aspect of this art. We should all be making music together and building instead of staying in our comfort zone.Let's show the fucking world our talent. Tons of these idiots are making music now days and making money off of bullshit. A good handful of us can scheme and create clever punchlines. Why cant we write music that's impactful that people can relate to? The truth is that we can but were to damn comfortable floating on. Let's change shit!!! I joined this website because i seen talent and drive. What the fuck happened to raising the bar? We really need to step up and show them what letsbeef artist are really about

Tags
post1162884

Display