Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-26-2010, 05:21 PM
~KiNg KrAzY~
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ~KiNg KrAzY~ Send a message via MSN to ~KiNg KrAzY~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~KiNg KrAzY~
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
245 Won / 139 Lost
Default !!!!!!PM Me If You Down!!!!!

The !UNDISPUTED! Cypher ~KING~ got another ILL one that Imma try n drop here soon...but I don't wanna put cats on it that aint gone lay down their verse ya feel me....The Concept is "FRESHER" than BRAND NEW CLOTHES....still tweekin the wordplay and some vocab.....If I can get at least five that will FA SHO drop they verse....then Imma drop it as a Cypher Kings Installment.....The King be tryin to Resurrect some Back In the Day Cypha Souljas....If you gonna fa sho drop ya verse then hit me wit a PM....I will wait til tomorrow night to give errybody full oppurtunity to peep this and hit me up.....

The Name Of the Cypher is called "Show Me How Ya Work It".....Now tell me....that sound like a definite banger fo the clubs right????....but.....remember iss KrAzY droppin it......So you Know Imma Freshen Up the CONCEPT like a fuckin jacket from the dry cleaners.....Flipped the concept hardened the vocab(still tweekin this) and DEADENED the WORDPLAY.....It has now went from a DEFINITE banga for the club......to bein a 100% Positively WITHOUT QUESTION ~KiNg KrAzY~ STREET MUTHA FUCKIN ANTHEM!!!!......I'll just throw the Chorus down on here as a sneak peek for you guys to decide if you down or not.....HOLLA!!!!!

~{ChOrUs}~ Fresh Re-Up n send my bitch the supply/she fill up that pot wit BAKIN SODA/SHIT so CRISP when she TWIST her WRIST/take a whiff...now mama we MAKIN ODOR//...(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3)
See my girl whip it up/and I dare you pussies to try n SNATCH SHIT/cause she my CHICK an she QUICK to CLIP a PRICK then FLIP a BRICK/and head back home to cook up the next BATCH BITCH!//..(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3).......

Fill Up My Inbox N Let Me Know If You want Thrown In On This Cyph....

~DEAD~POETS~SOCIETY~

!*!KiNg--OUT!*!

" UNDISPUTED " _ * CyPhEr * _ !@ KING @!

Battles= CHALLENGERS???

>>>_SIR_>>>"sorry... you can hate me or whatever but i'm going to duck that topical cuz i just can think of anything and really don't wanna do it anymore"<<<_SIR_<<<
Unread 03-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #1

~KiNg KrAzY~
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
245 Won / 139 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ~KiNg KrAzY~ Send a message via MSN to ~KiNg KrAzY~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~KiNg KrAzY~
Default !!!!!!PM Me If You Down!!!!!

The !UNDISPUTED! Cypher ~KING~ got another ILL one that Imma try n drop here soon...but I don't wanna put cats on it that aint gone lay down their verse ya feel me....The Concept is "FRESHER" than BRAND NEW CLOTHES....still tweekin the wordplay and some vocab.....If I can get at least five that will FA SHO drop they verse....then Imma drop it as a Cypher Kings Installment.....The King be tryin to Resurrect some Back In the Day Cypha Souljas....If you gonna fa sho drop ya verse then hit me wit a PM....I will wait til tomorrow night to give errybody full oppurtunity to peep this and hit me up.....

The Name Of the Cypher is called "Show Me How Ya Work It".....Now tell me....that sound like a definite banger fo the clubs right????....but.....remember iss KrAzY droppin it......So you Know Imma Freshen Up the CONCEPT like a fuckin jacket from the dry cleaners.....Flipped the concept hardened the vocab(still tweekin this) and DEADENED the WORDPLAY.....It has now went from a DEFINITE banga for the club......to bein a 100% Positively WITHOUT QUESTION ~KiNg KrAzY~ STREET MUTHA FUCKIN ANTHEM!!!!......I'll just throw the Chorus down on here as a sneak peek for you guys to decide if you down or not.....HOLLA!!!!!

~{ChOrUs}~ Fresh Re-Up n send my bitch the supply/she fill up that pot wit BAKIN SODA/SHIT so CRISP when she TWIST her WRIST/take a whiff...now mama we MAKIN ODOR//...(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3)
See my girl whip it up/and I dare you pussies to try n SNATCH SHIT/cause she my CHICK an she QUICK to CLIP a PRICK then FLIP a BRICK/and head back home to cook up the next BATCH BITCH!//..(Sh-Show Me How You Work It)(x3).......

Fill Up My Inbox N Let Me Know If You want Thrown In On This Cyph....

~DEAD~POETS~SOCIETY~

!*!KiNg--OUT!*!

" UNDISPUTED " _ * CyPhEr * _ !@ KING @!

Battles= CHALLENGERS???

>>>_SIR_>>>"sorry... you can hate me or whatever but i'm going to duck that topical cuz i just can think of anything and really don't wanna do it anymore"<<<_SIR_<<<
Unread 03-26-2010, 05:44 PM
PRiiME
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

she's downs

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'
Unread 03-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #2

PRiiME
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.97/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
401 Won / 72 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

she's downs

My wins? I always 'planet/plan it' 'son/sun' so YEAH THE 'STAR'S' NICEST 'check' the win 'rec' its like its 'WEARING CAR PRICES'

Display