2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost
Exclamation The LB LIST

The List

This list will be updated daily and is based on a variety of things 1 mainly being "Impact" whether positive or negative which you will later find out in the individual description's detailing each MC's time on the site. This way if anybody looks at the (Say for instance) "All Time Top 100 Rankings" only to take it as the 'Gospel Truth' example of recognition of an MC's lyrical worth (In some cases) they can refer to this list to be shown the light.

Catigory's:

Audio Battles:

Chat Room Cyphers/Battles:

Tracks:

On Site Impact:

(Negative/Positive)
Off Site Impact:

(Positve)

Alphabetical Order:

#

@21Blackjack
Reppin: Wyncote, Pennsylvania, United States
Sex: Male

Tracks:

@21Blackjack had a nice track game, very smooth and RnB orientated, not so much known for his battling game but was definately known around the track section back in the day.

@3 4 Action

<BARR NONE FADE ALL>
Reppin: Irving, Texas, United States

On Site Impact:
Lol@3 4 Action was the BIGGEST asshole you could ever wish to meet on LB back in the day, him and @BigBradBizzle were like partners in racist crime, always stirring shit up and beefing with the likes of myself, Lyp, Willy Grubbz, BH, El Bastard, Benson, Interp, Rich pretty much eveyone! this isn't so much a talent entry, though tbt he wasn't bad, but this more of an impact entry.

@6teenz

<BragginG Writez>
Exclusive Member
Reppin: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Audio Battles:
Tracks:

What can you say really? @6teenz is just genuinely a very witty and funny MC, both freestyle and written. A genuine problem who could body anybody on the site when on top form.

A

@Acrimony
(Nemesis)
<Da Freestyle Enterprize>
Basic Member
Reppin: Molodesjnaja, Enderby Land, Antarctic

@Andy Blue
<Element of Substance>
Reppin: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Audio Battles:
Chat Room Cyphers/Battles
Tracks:
@Andy Blue
has a crazy freestyle game. Many a time I heard this guy just go off in the old Chatroom murdering a beat for like 4 minutes straight with meticulous flow and wording off the top, a genuinely nice freestyler.

@Anonymity
<Distinct The Crew>
Ex Audio/Awards Moderator
A Distinct Moderator

Audio Battles:
Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@Anonymity
isn't everyones cup of tea and often teased as Peter Griffins phonetic clone and excessive sniping. But he still managed to reach the Semi Finals of a few tournaments, had a pretty straight track game. His main strength being his ability to ride a beat with many different flow switch up's, always got along with him, very genuine guy and former member of staff.

@AnonymousTwist

Audio Battles:
Tracks:

Even though I used to be in FCC with him, @AnonymousTwist will know about as much about me as I will him. Next to Nothing! Lol. But I used to check his tracks back in the day and he is a very capable MC with a straight track record. He can spit.

@AtiKkuS
(Lion Da Wizard)

B

@Battle Forum

Audio Battles:
Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@Battle Forum
*Recently back from a long hiatus* was a monster back in the day and was a huge presence on the site, until he fell out with Ticket, which seemed to be the cause for the Hiatus I mentioned earlier. But getting away from that, his style reminded me of Royce Da 59's. Very smooth delivery, with Royces same trademark Swaggy drawl, wasn't as punchline driven as Royce. That wasn't where the comparison comes into play, he was just smooth and very easy on the ears both with tracks and battles.

@BENSON THE GREAT

Tracks:
On Site Impact:

Lol @BENSON THE GREAT can be as dumb as a brick in his pursuit to get the 1 up on his target, but there is no denying his impact, beefed with pretty much everyone from Sonny Montanah to myself to Mic Check to BH. Even his own crew members from time to time lol, though he had a very flawed delivery, he could still make his lines hit due to his natural comedic timing and tone, basically he has a mean habbit of making the corniest, cheesiest shit strike like razor sharp daggers, all while tickling the funny bone of the audience. As the old saying goes, it isn't so much WHAT you say, but HOW you say it that counts, and Benson is a prime example of that.

@BigBradBizzle

Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@BigBradBizzle is a true vet on the track side, whether you like him or not you can't deny that he made his presence felt on the site, in the battle field and most notably the track section. Out of the notorious 3 4 Action "Tag Team" he was more the good cop, though he could be a prick he was also the more approachable, easy going and intelligent of the 2 compared to 3 4 who was just a general all round in your face, comment novel, waring fuck wit. Also out of the 2 Brad was by far the more charismatic and polished MC beefing with the Likes of Lyp Tre, El Bastard, Z Rack, Benson, Interp among MANY others all while being the main ring leader of Bar None Fade All a crew containing not only himself and 3 4 but also Chemist, Reggie Hammons and in it's later day's the infamous lyrical Titan known as Sony Montanah! Brad definitely played a big part it helping maintain Let's Beefs Track Sections activity back when in it's "Golden Era"

@Big-Ez
Audio Battles:

@BLACKNUCKLEZ323
(Panther)

@blakSampson
Audio Battles

@Blizz Da Ghost
Audio Battles

@B-L-0-C-K-A
Audio Battles:

@BOONDOCK SAINT
Audio Battles:

@Boss MC
Chat Room Cypher/Battles:
On Site Impact:

@Brutally Honest
Audio Battles:
On Site Impact:
Off Site Impact:

Last edited by Just C; 05-20-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #1

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Exclamation The LB LIST

The List

This list will be updated daily and is based on a variety of things 1 mainly being "Impact" whether positive or negative which you will later find out in the individual description's detailing each MC's time on the site. This way if anybody looks at the (Say for instance) "All Time Top 100 Rankings" only to take it as the 'Gospel Truth' example of recognition of an MC's lyrical worth (In some cases) they can refer to this list to be shown the light.

Catigory's:

Audio Battles:

Tracks:

On Site Impact:

(Negative/Positive)
Off Site Impact:

(Positve)

Alphabetical Order:

#

@21Blackjack
Reppin: Wyncote, Pennsylvania, United States

Tracks:

@21Blackjack had a nice track game, very smooth and RnB orientated, not so much known for his battling game but was definately known around the track section back in the day.

@3 4 Action

<BARR NONE FADE ALL>
Reppin: Irving, Texas, United States

On Site Impact:
Lol@3 4 Action was the BIGGEST asshole you could ever wish to meet on LB back in the day, him and @BigBradBizzle were like partners in racist crime, always stirring shit up and beefing with the likes of myself, Lyp, Willy Grubbz, BH, El Bastard, Benson, Interp, Rich pretty much eveyone! this isn't so much a talent entry, though tbt he wasn't bad, but this more of an impact entry.

@6teenz

<BragginG Writez>
Exclusive Member
Reppin: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Audio Battles:
Tracks:

What can you say really? @6teenz is just genuinely a very witty and funny MC, both freestyle and written. A genuine problem who could body anybody on the site when on top form.

A

@Acrimony
(Nemesis)
<Da Freestyle Enterprize>
Basic Member
Reppin: Molodesjnaja, Enderby Land, Antarctic

@Andy Blue
<Element of Substance>
Reppin: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Audio Battles:
Tracks:
@Andy Blue
has a crazy freestyle game. Many a time I heard this guy just go off in the old Chatroom murdering a beat for like 4 minutes straight with meticulous flow and wording off the top, a genuinely nice freestyler.

@Anonymity
<Distinct The Crew>
Ex Audio/Awards Moderator
A Distinct Moderator

Audio Battles:
Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@Anonymity
isn't everyones cup of tea and often teased as Peter Griffins phonetic clone and excessive sniping. But he still managed to reach the Semi Finals of a few tournaments, had a pretty straight track game. His main strength being his ability to ride a beat with many different flow switch up's, always got along with him, very genuine guy and former member of staff.

@AnonymousTwist

Audio Battles:
Tracks:

Even though I used to be in FCC with him, @AnonymousTwist will know about as much about me as I will him. Next to Nothing! Lol. But I used to check his tracks back in the day and he is a very capable MC with a straight track record. He can spit.

@AtiKkuS
(Lion Da Wizard)

B

@Battle Forum

Audio Battles:
Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@Battle Forum
*Recently back from a long hiatus* was a monster back in the day and was a huge presence on the site, until he fell out with Ticket, which seemed to be the cause for the Hiatus I mentioned earlier. But getting away from that, his style reminded me of Royce Da 59's. Very smooth delivery, with Royces same trademark Swaggy drawl, wasn't as punchline driven as Royce. That wasn't where the comparison comes into play, he was just smooth and very easy on the ears both with tracks and battles.

@BENSON THE GREAT

Tracks:
On Site Impact:

Lol @BENSON THE GREAT can be as dumb as a brick in his pursuit to get the 1 up on his target, but there is no denying his impact, beefed with pretty much everyone from Sonny Montanah to myself to Mic Check to BH. Even his own crew members from time to time lol, though he had a very flawed delivery, he could still make his lines hit due to his natural comedic timing and tone, basically he has a mean habbit of making the corniest, cheesiest shit strike like razor sharp daggers, all while tickling the funny bone of the audience. As the old saying goes, it isn't so much WHAT you say, but HOW you say it that counts, and Benson is a prime example of that.

@BigBradBizzle

Tracks:
On Site Impact:

@BigBradBizzle is a true vet on the track side, whether you like him or not you can't deny that he made his presence felt on the site, in the battle field and most notably the track section. Out of the notorious 3 4 Action "Tag Team" he was more the good cop, though he could be a prick he was also the more approachable, easy going and intelligent of the 2 compared to 3 4 who was just a general all round in your face, comment novel, waring fuck wit. Also out of the 2 Brad was by far the more charismatic and polished MC beefing with the Likes of Lyp Tre, El Bastard, Z Rack, Benson, Interp among MANY others all while being the main ring leader of Bar None Fade All a crew containing not only himself and 3 4 but also Chemist, Reggie Hammons and in it's later day's the infamous lyrical Titan known as Sony Montanah! Brad definitely played a big part it helping maintain Let's Beefs Track Sections activity back when in it's "Golden Era"

@Big-Ez
Audio Battles:

@BLACKNUCKLEZ323
(Panther)

@blakSampson
Audio Battles

@Blizz Da Ghost
Audio Battles

@B-L-0-C-K-A
Audio Battles:

@BOONDOCK SAINT
Audio Battles:

@Boss MC
Chat Room Cypher/Battles:
On Site Impact:

@Brutally Honest
Audio Battles:
On Site Impact:
Off Site Impact:

Last edited by Just C; 05-20-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

C

@C3

(Charron)

Audio Battles:
Off Site Impact

@Cardinal Red
Audio Battles:
Tracks:

@C-Goody

@Chemist The Menace
Audio Battles:
On Site Impact:

@Complete

@Conceited

@Crack Money

@c-steezee

@Da Kidd Ferno

@dbang

@Danger Rich

@Dat Bull Style

@Deja Bleu

@Delivery
(Evil Twin)

@DJ TEPHLON

@DJ WENJAY

@DMK

@Doc T
(Dr Tito)

@Downpoor

@ (TBD)
D-Pryde

@Easton Hill

@EL BASTARD

@Exrae

@exZACHly

@FlawlessThaKushGod

@Florida44

@Fox

@FreezyCT

@GRITTY

@Gurp Da God

@Haz

@HeavenOrHells

@Heavythoughtz

@Henry Pym
(Krhyme Killz)

@HonestE

@HUSTLAZHOME

@IllesTMarX

@ΙϺƛĜ∑
(Ill Image)

@Interp

@ITS_ME

@iQ™
(Mikey Deniro)

@J30
(John Jay)

@JamoesAkaSandMan

@Jason

@Jay-Dub

@JAYROCK187

@jayk

@JERRY HAZE

@J-Millz

@Joe MuGGz

@John J

@kadog

@KFLOW WGT

@K Flu

@KingAtrophy

@K O S

@K$Love

@Lady Policy

@LaHustle

@Letterman aka The Prodigy

@LJpsparks

@LunaticK

@-Lyp-

@lyricly cold

@MacG

@Mani Mula

@Mayneak

@Marx

@-Marz-

@MC MARV
(Allboro)

@Metaphorically

@Mic-Check

@MIKE-MAC

@Miqueas

@moneymillz

@Mr-Felon

@Mista Carolina

@Mister Goodness

@Nikodemus

@Oh_G
(Pandemonium)

@Ohs

@Original Mac

@Phil Banks

@PROMOTER
(MR SPLAT)

@Pronto_Banks

@Pugz

@pU1Se

@Real Talk

@Redd Hardy

@reEFer

@Reggie Hammons

@remarK

@Remover

@Revan
(RULE)

@RhymeSmoke

@Riku Bobbie
(Rikutata)

@Saint Chris

@SBT The Messiah

@$ha-Money

@Shimotokatate
(Murderous Swag)

@SIXX-SHOTT

@Skateboard Mike

@S K I T T

@~Slypro~

@Sly Shoe

@Sony
(Sony Montana)

@soro

@SoulFood

@Sport City

@Stotty Pimpin

@Strat

@SWAVY

@Swinny

@Syco_C

@THA DUKE

@The Queen Of Lb

@Ticket

On Site Impact:
@The One and Only Ticket has been a true man amongst boys. This site is really only still around because of his presence. Although he does not frequent the site as often he still occassionally graces us with his presence. From Battle record, to track wise and even through his text game, Ticket has shown that he is by far the most talented artist the internet has seen. He really doesn't even try. The legacy of Ticket extends far past Letsbeef.com and can be best understood by the women he has fornicated with. As long as the internet, and the universe are around, Ticket will be regarded as one of the best rappers to ever log on... I would like to personally thank him for not only his contributions to the site, but for helping me in my personal life as well. My mother also says hi Ticket, she misses you. Gosh I love that guy.

@ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ

@TUNS

@TIPSY_SLIZZARD

@Willy_grubz

@Wiz Khalifa

@Wonder Gurl

@X-Hale

@XK

@XXXplicit

@YOUNG_GIO

@YOU WISH

@ZITO

@Z RACK

Last edited by Just C; 05-20-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #2

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

C

@C3

(Charron)

Audio Battles:
Off Site Impact

@Cardinal Red
Audio Battles:
Tracks:

@C-Goody

@Chemist The Menace
Audio Battles:
On Site Impact:

@Complete

@Conceited

@Crack Money

@c-steezee

@Da Kidd Ferno

@dbang

@Danger Rich

@Dat Bull Style

@Deja Bleu

@Delivery
(Evil Twin)

@DJ TEPHLON

@DJ WENJAY

@DMK

@Doc T
(Dr Tito)

@Downpoor

@ (TBD)
D-Pryde

@Easton Hill

@EL BASTARD

@Exrae

@exZACHly

@FlawlessThaKushGod

@Florida44

@Fox

@FreezyCT

@GRITTY

@Gurp Da God

@Haz

@HeavenOrHells

@Heavythoughtz

@Henry Pym
(Krhyme Killz)

@HonestE

@HUSTLAZHOME

@IllesTMarX

@ΙϺƛĜ∑
(Ill Image)

@Interp

@ITS_ME

@iQ™
(Mikey Deniro)

@J30
(John Jay)

@JamoesAkaSandMan

@Jason

@Jay-Dub

@JAYROCK187

@jayk

@JERRY HAZE

@J-Millz

@Joe MuGGz

@John J

@kadog

@KFLOW WGT

@K Flu

@KingAtrophy

@K O S

@K$Love

@Lady Policy

@LaHustle

@Letterman aka The Prodigy

@LJpsparks

@LunaticK

@-Lyp-

@lyricly cold

@MacG

@Mani Mula

@Mayneak

@Marx

@-Marz-

@MC MARV
(Allboro)

@Metaphorically

@Mic-Check

@MIKE-MAC

@Miqueas

@moneymillz

@Mr-Felon

@Mista Carolina

@Mister Goodness

@Nikodemus

@Oh_G
(Pandemonium)

@Ohs

@Original Mac

@Phil Banks

@PROMOTER
(MR SPLAT)

@Pronto_Banks

@Pugz

@pU1Se

@Real Talk

@Redd Hardy

@reEFer

@Reggie Hammons

@remarK

@Remover

@Revan
(RULE)

@RhymeSmoke

@Riku Bobbie
(Rikutata)

@Saint Chris

@SBT The Messiah

@$ha-Money

@Shimotokatate
(Murderous Swag)

@SIXX-SHOTT

@Skateboard Mike

@S K I T T

@~Slypro~

@Sly Shoe

@Sony
(Sony Montana)

@soro

@SoulFood

@Sport City

@Stotty Pimpin

@Strat

@SWAVY

@Swinny

@Syco_C

@THA DUKE

@The Queen Of Lb

@Ticket

On Site Impact:
@The One and Only Ticket has been a true man amongst boys. This site is really only still around because of his presence. Although he does not frequent the site as often he still occassionally graces us with his presence. From Battle record, to track wise and even through his text game, Ticket has shown that he is by far the most talented artist the internet has seen. He really doesn't even try. The legacy of Ticket extends far past Letsbeef.com and can be best understood by the women he has fornicated with. As long as the internet, and the universe are around, Ticket will be regarded as one of the best rappers to ever log on... I would like to personally thank him for not only his contributions to the site, but for helping me in my personal life as well. My mother also says hi Ticket, she misses you. Gosh I love that guy.

@ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ

@TUNS

@TIPSY_SLIZZARD

@Willy_grubz

@Wiz Khalifa

@Wonder Gurl

@X-Hale

@XK

@XXXplicit

@YOUNG_GIO

@YOU WISH

@ZITO

@Z RACK

Last edited by Just C; 05-20-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:09 PM
BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

thanks buddy... no hate on the description lol peace
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #3

BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 11 text

thanks buddy... no hate on the description lol peace
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

Lmfao.........
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #4

Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 1247 audio / 273 text
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag

Lmfao.........
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM
BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

^^^^ yo lose the name bro....u aint no ninja....u only 4 foot 8...lol....u come up to my belly button dawg lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:33 PM   #5

BENSON THA GREAT
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
13 Won / 13 Lost
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 11 text

^^^^ yo lose the name bro....u aint no ninja....u only 4 foot 8...lol....u come up to my belly button dawg lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Mikey DeNiro
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

dam i forgot about blackjack, me and him did a song back in the day.
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #6

Mikey DeNiro

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

dam i forgot about blackjack, me and him did a song back in the day.

Unread 05-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

holy big lists batman!!! u gonna do a write up on all of us fucker?? hahahahaha thats a BIG FUCKIN job!! i actually gotta agree with the list tho, except maybe boondock, i have enjoyed listenin 2 each 1 of these emcees in either the chat or battles or tracks......
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #7

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

holy big lists batman!!! u gonna do a write up on all of us fucker?? hahahahaha thats a BIG FUCKIN job!! i actually gotta agree with the list tho, except maybe boondock, i have enjoyed listenin 2 each 1 of these emcees in either the chat or battles or tracks......
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

let me know if you got anything to ask, ive got alot of past stuff to reflect on just
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #8

Danger Rich Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Danger Rich is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.1/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
414 Won / 63 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
51 Won / 15 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.69/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 515 audio / 62 text
Mentioned: 179 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to Danger Rich Send a message via MSN to Danger Rich

let me know if you got anything to ask, ive got alot of past stuff to reflect on just
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I might have to delete Rules first post so I can use my second post to finish the list due the character limitations on each post has.

And nah Rich that won't be needed. This is based off my own personal knowledge as an un biased observer.
Unread 05-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #9

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I might have to delete Rules first post so I can use my second post to finish the list due the character limitations on each post has.

And nah Rich that won't be needed. This is based off my own personal knowledge as an un biased observer.
Unread 05-15-2012, 12:13 AM
SBT The Messiah
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

ummm i don't know who da fuck alotta of this people are......

I appreciate the acknowledgement though.....

the ones I do know.....some deserve....and some well....lets just say...you'd have 2 pay me 2 million, rihanna, beyonce, and alicia keys on an air mattress wit baby oil 2 listen 2 them....
Unread 05-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #10

SBT The Messiah
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)

ummm i don't know who da fuck alotta of this people are......

I appreciate the acknowledgement though.....

the ones I do know.....some deserve....and some well....lets just say...you'd have 2 pay me 2 million, rihanna, beyonce, and alicia keys on an air mattress wit baby oil 2 listen 2 them....

Tags
ffffoo

Display