Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I honestly still can’t believe it’s the NEW guys with most of the disagreements. If dudes such as RULE and myself would co-sign a nigga’s HOF thread, take it and run with it.
I'm not trying to get into a disagreement here just trying to be constructive, but this is how I see it: Both EtH and @Musashi, old heads who've been here a long time and whose opinions are probably quite credible, ranked Godbody #39 and #37 in their top 100 texters of all time respectively. And in the long, drawn-out argument over the lists that ensued, no-one (including both you and RULE who were involved in the discussion) ever stepped up claiming Godbody should be rated higher. Thus, the general impression that myself (and presumably other new guys) get is that Godbody's rightful ranking by old head consensus is somewhere in the high 30s of all-time textcees. Although that's impressive, I don't think it's HOF worthy. Maybe if he had a tremendous battle record, or some tourney wins or something like that, then that'd make sense, but from the information I've seen presented that isn't there. It's not that I think my opinion regarding Godbody's battling abilities is important or original; it's that I (and maybe others? @Sean Griffey lemme know if this is where you're coming from) feel like there's a discrepancy between how a lot of these people are considered in general and then how they get treated when someone nominates them for HOF.

If I'm wrong in some way I'm happy to be enlightened, let me know your thoughts.
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:49 AM   #11

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Quote:
I honestly still can’t believe it’s the NEW guys with most of the disagreements. If dudes such as RULE and myself would co-sign a nigga’s HOF thread, take it and run with it.
I'm not trying to get into a disagreement here just trying to be constructive, but this is how I see it: Both EtH and @Musashi, old heads who've been here a long time and whose opinions are probably quite credible, ranked Godbody #39 and #37 in their top 100 texters of all time respectively. And in the long, drawn-out argument over the lists that ensued, no-one (including both you and RULE who were involved in the discussion) ever stepped up claiming Godbody should be rated higher. Thus, the general impression that myself (and presumably other new guys) get is that Godbody's rightful ranking by old head consensus is somewhere in the high 30s of all-time textcees. Although that's impressive, I don't think it's HOF worthy. Maybe if he had a tremendous battle record, or some tourney wins or something like that, then that'd make sense, but from the information I've seen presented that isn't there. It's not that I think my opinion regarding Godbody's battling abilities is important or original; it's that I (and maybe others? @Sean Griffey lemme know if this is where you're coming from) feel like there's a discrepancy between how a lot of these people are considered in general and then how they get treated when someone nominates them for HOF.

If I'm wrong in some way I'm happy to be enlightened, let me know your thoughts.
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1.Eth’s list is his opinion, not the sites
2.Musashis list looked copied and pasted just a few switch arounds.

Your defence is basically 2 non HOF > 2 HOF
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #12

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 07-11-2019, 10:15 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Where would you rank me in the Top 100 audio battlers of all time? I'd definitely put myself within the Top 50. And overall battler, Top 25-30.

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality. Been lost my passion for text, re-invented myself as an audio battler so much so that I was dropping opens left and right & keeping fireballs next to my name even though several people had a chance to end my winning streak when I dropped an open battle.

But they didn't.

I ended my own winning streak when I was fed up with the site and dropped a troll open text battle which @Celsius responded to

So all in all, combining my audio run... Not even including the shit I did outside of LB that still involved LB members (like the Tinychat/Chatroom battles where I was the #2 battler out of 15+ and considered the best freestyler out of everyone) I rank myself within the Top 25.

Look at someone like @TRE of WAR ... He's HOF but I beat him in audio and ya'll think this nigga deserves HOF but someone like me doesn't? I've beaten much better people than he has. He just got 2,000 battles to his name. And that's not disrespect, just skim thru.

You can disagree with my opinion but you'd be 100% wrong and showing how biased you are towards text

People that were much more dominant with a much more cemented legacy in text... U.A., MahVulus, Meta4, etc never tasted 1/10th of the success I had in audio. So by default I put myself over a lot of heads that never tried their hand at both. Because you can't be an 'emcee', a 'battler' or w/e you wanna call it if you never have success on the mic.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #13

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Where would you rank me in the Top 100 audio battlers of all time? I'd definitely put myself within the Top 50. And overall battler, Top 25-30.

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality. Been lost my passion for text, re-invented myself as an audio battler so much so that I was dropping opens left and right & keeping fireballs next to my name even though several people had a chance to end my winning streak when I dropped an open battle.

But they didn't.

I ended my own winning streak when I was fed up with the site and dropped a troll open text battle which @Celsius responded to

So all in all, combining my audio run... Not even including the shit I did outside of LB that still involved LB members (like the Tinychat/Chatroom battles where I was the #2 battler out of 15+ and considered the best freestyler out of everyone) I rank myself within the Top 25.

Look at someone like @TRE of WAR ... He's HOF but I beat him in audio and ya'll think this nigga deserves HOF but someone like me doesn't? I've beaten much better people than he has. He just got 2,000 battles to his name. And that's not disrespect, just skim thru.

You can disagree with my opinion but you'd be 100% wrong and showing how biased you are towards text

People that were much more dominant with a much more cemented legacy in text... U.A., MahVulus, Meta4, etc never tasted 1/10th of the success I had in audio. So by default I put myself over a lot of heads that never tried their hand at both. Because you can't be an 'emcee', a 'battler' or w/e you wanna call it if you never have success on the mic.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
These clowns log in to hate. I probably shitted on them in some thread so in their hurt minds I'm nothing but a forum troll. Forget that I've been here a dime and change battling.

I said it several times idgaf about HOF. But if my name comes up and ya'll gonna talk about me in a thread make sure to include the facts. Not just your bullshit ass perspective that is an obvious smear campaign cuz you got something against me lol
lets get a 16 in??
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:39 AM   #14

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
These clowns log in to hate. I probably shitted on them in some thread so in their hurt minds I'm nothing but a forum troll. Forget that I've been here a dime and change battling.

I said it several times idgaf about HOF. But if my name comes up and ya'll gonna talk about me in a thread make sure to include the facts. Not just your bullshit ass perspective that is an obvious smear campaign cuz you got something against me lol
lets get a 16 in??
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality.

@Godbody the way the HOF works is there are separate sections for Text, Audio, Track and Crew halls of fame, so each is considered separately. I'm not saying that that's the best way to do it, its just the way it is. Your nomination from Punk was for the text HOF. That's why we've only discussed your achievements in text.

On an aside, UA won an audio GC and made another final so he has tasted at least 1/10th of the success you've had.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote:

EtH's list is his own opinion, but then it was debated extensively by many people (including you) and no-one disagreed with him or Nicholas putting Godbody in the late 30s, so what I'm saying is if he truly was one of the all-time greats with an astounding legacy then you or someone else would have noticed and raised the question why he wasn't in the top 20/whatever. Also, the fact that you're HOF for track making doesn't make your knowledge of the site's history any more or less valid. Afaik both EtH and Nick have been on the site for a few years longer than you or RULE, and therefore probably have a better perspective on the grand scheme of things. I'm not saying your opinions are worth less than theirs, just that you being HOF is meaningless as far as your ability to rank great textcees of all time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #15

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:

You guys are hyperfocusing on text. If ya'll were to throw me in the HOF I'd like ya'll to take everything into totality.

@Godbody the way the HOF works is there are separate sections for Text, Audio, Track and Crew halls of fame, so each is considered separately. I'm not saying that that's the best way to do it, its just the way it is. Your nomination from Punk was for the text HOF. That's why we've only discussed your achievements in text.

On an aside, UA won an audio GC and made another final so he has tasted at least 1/10th of the success you've had.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote:

EtH's list is his own opinion, but then it was debated extensively by many people (including you) and no-one disagreed with him or Nicholas putting Godbody in the late 30s, so what I'm saying is if he truly was one of the all-time greats with an astounding legacy then you or someone else would have noticed and raised the question why he wasn't in the top 20/whatever. Also, the fact that you're HOF for track making doesn't make your knowledge of the site's history any more or less valid. Afaik both EtH and Nick have been on the site for a few years longer than you or RULE, and therefore probably have a better perspective on the grand scheme of things. I'm not saying your opinions are worth less than theirs, just that you being HOF is meaningless as far as your ability to rank great textcees of all time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:26 AM
Locchart

My thing I think about when it comes to HoF status is: Can that person transcend an era to be a top-tier battler? Imo Godbody probably could.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #16

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

My thing I think about when it comes to HoF status is: Can that person transcend an era to be a top-tier battler? Imo Godbody probably could.

Unread 07-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

@Lil Talent I know Punk nominated me for text. That's why I'm saying I'd like ya'll to consider the totality of things. I havent taken text battling seriously in years. When I was last active, I was givin all my energy to audio. Whether it be on Letsbeef or elsewhere. & I aint even know UA did an audio let alone win a GC, so I'll take that back lol..but my point remains

You can't say the criteria is "You have to have a dominant run".. "You have to win mad titles" when people like myself never gave a fuck about tournaments, and you got people like @TRE of WAR with HOF status and not 1 chip to his name. It's contradictory. You guys flip flop too much on your stances. Maybe not you specifically

But for people like @Musashi saying letting me into the HOF is 'lowering the bar'.. I'd love for him to explain @TRE of WAR

Then he says things like "I'm opening a can of worms"... again, look @TRE of WAR . Ya'll been opened that can

Now it's a bunch of butthurt haters left pulling off revisionist history and going by w/e the fuck they seen in their 2-3 yrs here like I wasnt always neck and neck w/ the top dudes for 15 years.

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:30 AM   #17

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

@Lil Talent I know Punk nominated me for text. That's why I'm saying I'd like ya'll to consider the totality of things. I havent taken text battling seriously in years. When I was last active, I was givin all my energy to audio. Whether it be on Letsbeef or elsewhere. & I aint even know UA did an audio let alone win a GC, so I'll take that back lol..but my point remains

You can't say the criteria is "You have to have a dominant run".. "You have to win mad titles" when people like myself never gave a fuck about tournaments, and you got people like @TRE of WAR with HOF status and not 1 chip to his name. It's contradictory. You guys flip flop too much on your stances. Maybe not you specifically

But for people like @Musashi saying letting me into the HOF is 'lowering the bar'.. I'd love for him to explain @TRE of WAR

Then he says things like "I'm opening a can of worms"... again, look @TRE of WAR . Ya'll been opened that can

Now it's a bunch of butthurt haters left pulling off revisionist history and going by w/e the fuck they seen in their 2-3 yrs here like I wasnt always neck and neck w/ the top dudes for 15 years.

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Fair enough, I know I'm personally in way over my head I'm just tryna clear some stuff up cos I feel too much gets lost in confrontation/miscommunication in these forums lmao.

UNKNOWN ARTIST = YOU WISH
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #18

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Fair enough, I know I'm personally in way over my head I'm just tryna clear some stuff up cos I feel too much gets lost in confrontation/miscommunication in these forums lmao.

UNKNOWN ARTIST = YOU WISH
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

@Godbody I think overall the issue is new guys look at shit in hindsight. People read bars from back then talking about how played they are or how basic they be without acknowledging the fact that back then not only was everything fresh but those guys were the ones that LAYED YOUR FOUNDATION ya know? Lol

Also... I gotta say this, but y’all are talking about eras in an extremely dumb way tbh. Do you know how stacked certain periods of LB were? Imaging going into a GC with 15+ HeavyWEIGHTS and HOFs back then. I’m going to be honest here... the power rankings these days mostly consist of 5 dudes shitting on everyone else tbh.

Domination should only be looked at in terms of relativity. And yes, it’s hard to vote on HOF dude to the fact a lot of vets aren’t around from that time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #19

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

@Godbody I think overall the issue is new guys look at shit in hindsight. People read bars from back then talking about how played they are or how basic they be without acknowledging the fact that back then not only was everything fresh but those guys were the ones that LAYED YOUR FOUNDATION ya know? Lol

Also... I gotta say this, but y’all are talking about eras in an extremely dumb way tbh. Do you know how stacked certain periods of LB were? Imaging going into a GC with 15+ HeavyWEIGHTS and HOFs back then. I’m going to be honest here... the power rankings these days mostly consist of 5 dudes shitting on everyone else tbh.

Domination should only be looked at in terms of relativity. And yes, it’s hard to vote on HOF dude to the fact a lot of vets aren’t around from that time.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Shit just needs to be fair. I'm at an incredible disadvantage because I'll never get "fair" from the majority of people left on this site... Ya'll don't know my 6-7 accounts. Ya'll weren't around when I was battlin people considered top dudes at the time, etc

If I never get HOF I still want ya'll to know what it is. Some of you newer cats are getting too comfortable talking shit because you're winning titles on a site with 16 niggas left. I busted my ass from a young age to beat some of the better battlers on here. When 500 people were still active, not 20. I take the disrespect ya'll are throwin at me way more personal than getting a HOF nod, I never cared or asked for it. But I lend my 2 cents when it comes up.

If you don't know my history, legacy, w/e you wanna call it I just ask that you don't participate. Because it looks like hate when you join in 2017-2019 and go "Well I aint seen Godbody do shit but troll forums. Why the fuck does he deserve HOF?"

This is specifically directed towards @Sean Griffey 's hating bum ass.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #20

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Shit just needs to be fair. I'm at an incredible disadvantage because I'll never get "fair" from the majority of people left on this site... Ya'll don't know my 6-7 accounts. Ya'll weren't around when I was battlin people considered top dudes at the time, etc

If I never get HOF I still want ya'll to know what it is. Some of you newer cats are getting too comfortable talking shit because you're winning titles on a site with 16 niggas left. I busted my ass from a young age to beat some of the better battlers on here. When 500 people were still active, not 20. I take the disrespect ya'll are throwin at me way more personal than getting a HOF nod, I never cared or asked for it. But I lend my 2 cents when it comes up.

If you don't know my history, legacy, w/e you wanna call it I just ask that you don't participate. Because it looks like hate when you join in 2017-2019 and go "Well I aint seen Godbody do shit but troll forums. Why the fuck does he deserve HOF?"

This is specifically directed towards @Sean Griffey 's hating bum ass.

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Tags
2nd, godbodyforhof

Display