Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-21-2020, 05:43 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol wtf does any of this mean
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you
Unread 11-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #31

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Lol wtf does any of this mean
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you
Unread 11-21-2020, 07:48 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post

“Look at you, emotional.” - Loaded Lux
Unread 11-21-2020, 07:48 PM   #32

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Unread 11-21-2020, 08:40 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:

mans out here droppin' them facts tho
Unread 11-21-2020, 08:40 PM   #33

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:

mans out here droppin' them facts tho
Unread 11-21-2020, 08:44 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post

Belovedhood!
Unread 11-21-2020, 08:44 PM   #34

Fidel Z
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:

Belovedhood!
Unread 11-22-2020, 01:39 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
this verse is about you.. did it kill your career or nah?.. Was it ass or nah?
Unread 11-22-2020, 01:39 AM   #35

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Unread 11-22-2020, 02:32 AM
Locchart

Quote:
You act like every other verse I’ve been against has ended my career or something. Lol.

And the answer to both questions is no. It did not end my career but it was very nice. Stop acting like it isn’t.
Unread 11-22-2020, 02:32 AM   #36

Locchart

Quote:
You act like every other verse I’ve been against has ended my career or something. Lol.

And the answer to both questions is no. It did not end my career but it was very nice. Stop acting like it isn’t.

Unread 11-22-2020, 05:33 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..
Unread 11-22-2020, 05:33 AM   #37

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:

1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..
Unread 11-22-2020, 06:19 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

@ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?

Unread 11-22-2020, 06:19 AM   #38

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

@ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?

Unread 11-22-2020, 08:15 AM
Locchart

Quote:
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.
Unread 11-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #39

Locchart

Quote:
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.

Unread 11-22-2020, 08:28 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
@ZulKarnain

One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. The customer is always right, you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good.. I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me,.. i say this because it's the truth.. the guy who blocked most of the site,.. Maybe it's you.. and not everyone you had Blocked at one Point..

don't allow us to rate,. if you don't want a Rating,.. or can't take it,

a hypocrite would be me being trash and everyone lying for me or me not believing it, as is the case here.. you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake.. i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:
made more money off of rap than me?.. might have been true a few years ago.. but nope.. and if so.. how does your money equate to you being respected or good?.. we don't listen to eminem in our community and he's a rap god,.. You think we'd listen to you???..

no one's buying your records, paying you for features,.. hell bonnie godiva not even stealin your bars,.. you can't pity me.. you do this as a joke like you just said.. you are the admitted joke.. my importance or self worth isn't predicated on what you deem as success on a site that can be manipulated by the likes of Bnas.. this shit has gone wayyyy downhill,.. anybody can win ,and anybody can lose.. That verse is bad.. and you're Telling me.. that my Opinion is bad.. because.. i'm beneath you in your eyes.. but in reality.. You're nobody.. like.. lol

You've just done what you accused me of.. But i'm the dick.. ok
Unread 11-22-2020, 08:28 AM   #40

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
@ZulKarnain

One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. The customer is always right, you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good.. I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me,.. i say this because it's the truth.. the guy who blocked most of the site,.. Maybe it's you.. and not everyone you had Blocked at one Point..

don't allow us to rate,. if you don't want a Rating,.. or can't take it,

a hypocrite would be me being trash and everyone lying for me or me not believing it, as is the case here.. you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake.. i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Quote:
made more money off of rap than me?.. might have been true a few years ago.. but nope.. and if so.. how does your money equate to you being respected or good?.. we don't listen to eminem in our community and he's a rap god,.. You think we'd listen to you???..

no one's buying your records, paying you for features,.. hell bonnie godiva not even stealin your bars,.. you can't pity me.. you do this as a joke like you just said.. you are the admitted joke.. my importance or self worth isn't predicated on what you deem as success on a site that can be manipulated by the likes of Bnas.. this shit has gone wayyyy downhill,.. anybody can win ,and anybody can lose.. That verse is bad.. and you're Telling me.. that my Opinion is bad.. because.. i'm beneath you in your eyes.. but in reality.. You're nobody.. like.. lol

You've just done what you accused me of.. But i'm the dick.. ok

Tags
rightfullbtking, uncrownedchamp

Display