2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-01-2018, 07:54 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
His song grief is not that good, but his other ones are alight in fact i like his style its got a bit of that old school hip hop style, like his got some lyricism bout him to a degree... lets find more artists guys, lets find dudes we don't know bout to much or are not known.. good find Babylon <3

Earl Sweatshirt - Chum (Explicit) - YouTube
Good find?

Earl sweat was never lost, nigga
Unread 12-01-2018, 07:54 AM   #21

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
His song grief is not that good, but his other ones are alight in fact i like his style its got a bit of that old school hip hop style, like his got some lyricism bout him to a degree... lets find more artists guys, lets find dudes we don't know bout to much or are not known.. good find Babylon <3

Earl Sweatshirt - Chum (Explicit) - YouTube
Good find?

Unread 12-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Good find?

I never herd ah him till now playa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
Nothing against gays, dont hate em, but the LGBT dudes who go into schools to teach young children or download there ideology into there minds are not fucking cool!! iv seen the videos of that shit, maaan leave the fucking kids alone u perverted homos dressed in drag an shit... teaching kids about gay sex an how they can be what ever gender they want, its fucked... if i had a kid an that shit was going on in there school, nah...
Unread 12-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #22

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Good find?

I never herd ah him till now playa.

Quote:
Question for everyone: What are your thoughts on listening to homosexuals via music?

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy. (In other words).

Serious question by the way, do you just picture the words to be about a female instead? Therefore, intentionally taking their lyrics out of context?

FOR THE RECORD: This question stems from my curiosity and not any hate towards members of the LGBT community, & I listen to some Frank Ocean from time to time.
Nothing against gays, dont hate em, but the LGBT dudes who go into schools to teach young children or download there ideology into there minds are not fucking cool!! iv seen the videos of that shit, maaan leave the fucking kids alone u perverted homos dressed in drag an shit... teaching kids about gay sex an how they can be what ever gender they want, its fucked... if i had a kid an that shit was going on in there school, nah...

Unread 12-01-2018, 09:34 AM
EtH

I don't get this teaching kids how to have gay sex stuff. Only sex technique I got taught was from the priests in confession.
Unread 12-01-2018, 09:34 AM   #23

EtH

I don't get this teaching kids how to have gay sex stuff. Only sex technique I got taught was from the priests in confession.

Unread 12-02-2018, 03:17 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag Team Champion View Post
Word bro fuck these queers i had a debate with them once irl an fucking went ham and destroyed them showed them/told them how transgender is a mental illness and these dudes need to stay the fuck away from teaching school kids till they sort there lives out

(btw testing something)
Unread 12-02-2018, 03:17 AM   #24

Supsie

Quote:
Word bro fuck these queers i had a debate with them once irl an fucking went ham and destroyed them showed them/told them how transgender is a mental illness and these dudes need to stay the fuck away from teaching school kids till they sort there lives out

(btw testing something)

Unread 12-02-2018, 09:32 AM
EtH

Testing your sexuality you gay fag
Unread 12-02-2018, 09:32 AM   #25

EtH

Unread 12-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Woa that was uncalled for, i fucked a chick like two weeks ago bro... chill i was testing My sig.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

@Punk Jaden smith was trolling he aint gay maybe his bi tho... maybe he is gay but he was recently seen on a .. here... jaden seems to be just trolling with the tyler the creator gay thing... @Babylon

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/30/jaden...riend-8196270/
Unread 12-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #26

Supsie

Quote:
Woa that was uncalled for, i fucked a chick like two weeks ago bro... chill i was testing My sig.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

@Punk Jaden smith was trolling he aint gay maybe his bi tho... maybe he is gay but he was recently seen on a .. here... jaden seems to be just trolling with the tyler the creator gay thing... @Babylon

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/30/jaden...riend-8196270/

Unread 12-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

I couldn't care less if a musician was gay I would still vibe to his or her music if I liked it. Lil Peep was openly bisexual yet I still listen to him like all the time.
Unread 12-02-2018, 07:56 PM   #27

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:

I couldn't care less if a musician was gay I would still vibe to his or her music if I liked it. Lil Peep was openly bisexual yet I still listen to him like all the time.
Unread 12-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy.
Is that supposed to be bad? Why would the fact that someones ambigous references to sexual acts /might/ be rooted in their homo tendencies affect a good vibe?

Unless they're pushing some ideological bent with their sexual preference or turning it into a gimmick whats there to even say about it?
Unread 12-02-2018, 10:25 PM   #28

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:

...because they usually make songs about love & sex, so really, you're essentially just listening and vibing to how a guy likes to make love to another guy.
Is that supposed to be bad? Why would the fact that someones ambigous references to sexual acts /might/ be rooted in their homo tendencies affect a good vibe?

Unless they're pushing some ideological bent with their sexual preference or turning it into a gimmick whats there to even say about it?
Unread 12-03-2018, 01:08 AM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

I was just curious, the thought came across me and I just typed it... you ever ask a question just to ask it? Or does there always have to be some deep underlying meaning to it for you?

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-03-2018, 01:08 AM   #29

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post

I was just curious, the thought came across me and I just typed it... you ever ask a question just to ask it? Or does there always have to be some deep underlying meaning to it for you?

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-03-2018, 01:16 AM
Rant

Quote:
Your homophobia is showing.
Unread 12-03-2018, 01:16 AM   #30

Rant

Quote:
Your homophobia is showing.

Display