Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > LetsBeef.com Contests

Notices

View Poll Results: Who Won It?
Dizzy Dash 6 60.00%
Afterthought 0 0%
Exzachly 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation King Of LetsBeef Rap Competition II Entries

Im a little disappointed with the turn out on this one.. But lets not take away from those who did submit.. Big up @Dizzy Dash @Exzachly and @AfterThought.. Wish it could be a little more competition.. Hopefully they will come around... Anyway lets get into it! Heres the submissions.. Polls are up vote who you thought killed it and we will crown the winner in 5 days!

1. Dizzy Dash

2. AfterThought

3. Exzachly

Unread 08-02-2015, 01:15 PM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation King Of LetsBeef Rap Competition II Entries

Im a little disappointed with the turn out on this one.. But lets not take away from those who did submit.. Big up @Dizzy Dash @Exzachly and @AfterThought.. Wish it could be a little more competition.. Hopefully they will come around... Anyway lets get into it! Heres the submissions.. Polls are up vote who you thought killed it and we will crown the winner in 5 days!

1. Dizzy Dash

2. AfterThought

3. Exzachly

Unread 08-03-2015, 07:58 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

how did only 3 people submit..

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

you should push these through the youtube channel to help bring some light to these guys

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

@exZACHly

Quality: at first listen, the drop off in quality is noticeable, but as the song goes on it slips to the back of your mind..you can enjoy this song for what it is..the production will hold you back outside of this site, but for the purpose of the contest, this is listenable and there is replay value

Flow: Zach has a smooth, polished flow for someone with a small track catalogue..he has a background in audio so that helps, but dont let that take away from what he's built..there are a few slips here and there, but something you'd expect from his experience..there are also times when you get lost in his rhythm and really get to enjoy what he's doing

Lyrics: multis galore..there were a few name drops so you'll have to listen close to see if you were mentioned..its always cool when an artist shows love for another, it helps grow the community..there were times when you tried to fit more than you could in your lines, which led to you slipping off beat, but again this is something that comes over time..you learn what you can and cannot comfortably do on a track and you build from there..Zach added a chorus to his track which was a nice touch..the transition from verse to chorus was seamless and really completed this piece

Beat: i love this beat, it screams Nas and you did a good job

Overall: Zach stepped out of his comfort zone to give us a special track for Letsbeef..the subject matter is on par with what was required and he meshed well with his beat choice..with some improvements, i can definitely see this as something like a theme song for the site..as it stands, 7/10

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

@AfterThought

Quality: the quality is top notch..no complaints

Flow: Afterthought has a very polished flow..he can dance around with his lyrics and bring a cadence (see his chorus abilities) that very few here, if any, can..the vocals are laid with precision and you can tell he's very comfortable where he stands with his music

Lyrics: the content was short but sweet..Afterthought does a good job of changing up his style throughout the verse, keeping your ears perked..he doesnt stay on any rhyme scheme for too long and the content he does have is dope

Beat: i recognize this from a j cole freestyle, i wasn't the biggest fan of his drop, but you made this your own

Overall: This was a nice drop, but I dont think it was long enough to warrant the win..the chorus was a nice touch at the end, but unfortunately you left us wanting more where there was none..Afterthought would be the top consideration in my book if this was a complete song..as it stands, 7/10

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

@Dizzy Dash

Quality: the quality is good, but not the best..it sounds like there are a few vocal tracks going at once and the static is adding up..your vocals are missing a "clean" factor, but it doesnt take away from the song

Flow: the aggression is dope..Dizzy definitely has a sound and he's polished it, but unfortunately, he maintains the same sound throughout and that takes away from the experience..ive only heard a few tracks from Dizzy, but id like to hear something with a different sound - i like what Dizzy has to offer, i want more

Lyrics: Dizzy is definitely a skilled writer..there are a lot of multis tied within the lyrics, and it makes for a good listen..but with all these packed lines, its hard to take something away from them..I enjoyed the chorus and it tied in well with the song

Beat: this was a nice choice for your sound..not my favorite

Overall: Dizzy is skilled as an artist and showed that in this track..there are a few small things holding him back from being the best, but nothing that cant be fixed..he is a relatively new name to me, so ill definitely be looking for new material..as it stands, 8/10
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 08-03-2015, 07:58 AM   #2

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

how did only 3 people submit..

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

you should push these through the youtube channel to help bring some light to these guys

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

@exZACHly

Quality: at first listen, the drop off in quality is noticeable, but as the song goes on it slips to the back of your mind..you can enjoy this song for what it is..the production will hold you back outside of this site, but for the purpose of the contest, this is listenable and there is replay value

Flow: Zach has a smooth, polished flow for someone with a small track catalogue..he has a background in audio so that helps, but dont let that take away from what he's built..there are a few slips here and there, but something you'd expect from his experience..there are also times when you get lost in his rhythm and really get to enjoy what he's doing

Lyrics: multis galore..there were a few name drops so you'll have to listen close to see if you were mentioned..its always cool when an artist shows love for another, it helps grow the community..there were times when you tried to fit more than you could in your lines, which led to you slipping off beat, but again this is something that comes over time..you learn what you can and cannot comfortably do on a track and you build from there..Zach added a chorus to his track which was a nice touch..the transition from verse to chorus was seamless and really completed this piece

Beat: i love this beat, it screams Nas and you did a good job

Overall: Zach stepped out of his comfort zone to give us a special track for Letsbeef..the subject matter is on par with what was required and he meshed well with his beat choice..with some improvements, i can definitely see this as something like a theme song for the site..as it stands, 7/10

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

@AfterThought

Quality: the quality is top notch..no complaints

Flow: Afterthought has a very polished flow..he can dance around with his lyrics and bring a cadence (see his chorus abilities) that very few here, if any, can..the vocals are laid with precision and you can tell he's very comfortable where he stands with his music

Lyrics: the content was short but sweet..Afterthought does a good job of changing up his style throughout the verse, keeping your ears perked..he doesnt stay on any rhyme scheme for too long and the content he does have is dope

Beat: i recognize this from a j cole freestyle, i wasn't the biggest fan of his drop, but you made this your own

Overall: This was a nice drop, but I dont think it was long enough to warrant the win..the chorus was a nice touch at the end, but unfortunately you left us wanting more where there was none..Afterthought would be the top consideration in my book if this was a complete song..as it stands, 7/10

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

@Dizzy Dash

Quality: the quality is good, but not the best..it sounds like there are a few vocal tracks going at once and the static is adding up..your vocals are missing a "clean" factor, but it doesnt take away from the song

Flow: the aggression is dope..Dizzy definitely has a sound and he's polished it, but unfortunately, he maintains the same sound throughout and that takes away from the experience..ive only heard a few tracks from Dizzy, but id like to hear something with a different sound - i like what Dizzy has to offer, i want more

Lyrics: Dizzy is definitely a skilled writer..there are a lot of multis tied within the lyrics, and it makes for a good listen..but with all these packed lines, its hard to take something away from them..I enjoyed the chorus and it tied in well with the song

Beat: this was a nice choice for your sound..not my favorite

Overall: Dizzy is skilled as an artist and showed that in this track..there are a few small things holding him back from being the best, but nothing that cant be fixed..he is a relatively new name to me, so ill definitely be looking for new material..as it stands, 8/10
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:25 PM
exZACHly
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

^^Broke it down like a boss lol
Unread 08-03-2015, 01:25 PM   #3

exZACHly
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
65 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 323 audio / 474 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

^^Broke it down like a boss lol

Display