Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Official Letsbeef Statistics

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Thumbs up The Peoples Choice: Textcees

The Peoples Choice: Textcees

Respected members of Letsbeef are asked to give their personal top 5 textcees, and a league table is created from the results using a points system. This is to help gauge which textcees are considered the greatest ever.

Participating members are asked to use their own discretion regarding what achievements and qualities they use and rate to create their list. Impact, writing, persona, championships etc etc its completely up to the author to create his own standards.

If you wish to create a list, please PM RULE, Some members may be approached as well.

Any lists deemed completely unrealistic might not be published, as will we try to keep this as legitimate as possible.

Last edited by RULE; 11-23-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Thumbs up The Peoples Choice: Textcees

The Peoples Choice: Textcees

Respected members of Letsbeef are asked to give their personal top 5 textcees, and a league table is created from the results using a points system. This is to help gauge which textcees are considered the greatest ever.

Participating members are asked to use their own discretion regarding what achievements and qualities they use and rate to create their list. Impact, writing, persona, championships etc etc its completely up to the author to create his own standards.

If you wish to create a list, please PM RULE, Some members may be approached as well.

Any lists deemed completely unrealistic might not be published, as will we try to keep this as legitimate as possible.

Last edited by RULE; 11-23-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

The Peoples Choice: Textcees League Table

1. Jason - 5
2. DaDDiO - 4
3. RULE - 3
4. Mikey DeNiro - 2
5. Nawkout - 1

Off The Table

TBA
TBA
TBA

Last edited by RULE; 12-16-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Unread 11-23-2013, 05:47 AM   #2

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

The Peoples Choice: Textcees League Table

1. Jason - 5
2. DaDDiO - 4
3. RULE - 3
4. Mikey DeNiro - 2
5. Nawkout - 1

Off The Table

TBA
TBA
TBA

Last edited by RULE; 12-16-2019 at 08:38 AM.
Unread 08-31-2015, 04:36 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Row

1. Jason
Dude is the epitome of swag. He’s got that smooth wording that makes his lines come out at the roll of the tongue. . And the swag makes it seem like its effortless, like he’s not even trying. Also, he is just so rude – doesn’t come with stuff too lyrical but he just straight disrespects his opponents in a humorous way. And his punches are those punches that got readers like “why didn’t I think of that” … they aren’t “outside-the-box” punches most of the time imo, but they are punches that are under your nose and he just takes them and throws them in the ring. his use of double meanings are always impressive. Although he may not be the best in terms of wordplay, hard punchlines, etc but his unsurmountable swag and wording makes up for every possible idiosyncrasies. Not to mention, he has a shitload of accomplishments and W’s he got from people. Most def one of those dudes I’d dread to face. Btw, I doubt anyone touchin him in a self-hype kind of battle.

2. DaDDiO
He’s not the best rhymer in my opinion, but that is traded for flow, concepts and overpowering punchlines. His concepts is what greatly helps his punchlines because he uses concepts and slang that always relate to the voters so when the punch comes, it’s very effective. And it’s on a consistent level that he drops hard punches. EVEN in a 32-64 line battle, where most people lose their steam and become inconsistent.

3. RULE/Revan
Another dude in the swag department. Though his rhymes and wording isn’t as smooth as Jason’s imo, he does come with some less filler and more punches, hard punches at that. The way he takes everyday phrases and idioms and makes a punchline out of them is witty. Almost every battle of his , there is at least one quotable. The fact that he dropped numerous 32-64 line cyphers with almost a limitless amount of punchlines shows how easy crafting punches are. He is number one when it comes to consistency, and his shitload of championships back that up.

4. Mikey DeNiro/Al Swishha
This was the dude that showed me the ropes in the text battling scene through LB and FB, but this isn’t the reason why I throw him on the list. There probably isn’t a memorable punchline from him but the way he just keeps the rhyme scheme effortlessly while throwing jabs makes him a very entertaining battler as well as a force to reckon with. Sure , DaDDiO is a schemer as well but if they both had a scheme battle, Mikey wouldn’t have to worry when people question if his shit rhymes because he slants appropriately, and the slants are usually close to the rhyme. Taking out a lot of opponents whilst scheming at will portrays this swag that says “I can beat you with my eyes closed”. There are a few who use scheming to write punchlines but no one has done it as consistently as Mikey.

5. NawkOut
I had to put this guy in there because he has the most creative and dopest wordplays I have ever seen, which really displays sheer genius. The concepts utilized and the punches that follows are greatly complimented by his use of wordplay which makes his whole drop in a battle menacing. Not to mention, he has an undefeated record. Probably the only title-less guy who deserves a title the most.

Unread 08-31-2015, 04:36 PM   #3

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Row

1. Jason
Dude is the epitome of swag. He’s got that smooth wording that makes his lines come out at the roll of the tongue. . And the swag makes it seem like its effortless, like he’s not even trying. Also, he is just so rude – doesn’t come with stuff too lyrical but he just straight disrespects his opponents in a humorous way. And his punches are those punches that got readers like “why didn’t I think of that” … they aren’t “outside-the-box” punches most of the time imo, but they are punches that are under your nose and he just takes them and throws them in the ring. his use of double meanings are always impressive. Although he may not be the best in terms of wordplay, hard punchlines, etc but his unsurmountable swag and wording makes up for every possible idiosyncrasies. Not to mention, he has a shitload of accomplishments and W’s he got from people. Most def one of those dudes I’d dread to face. Btw, I doubt anyone touchin him in a self-hype kind of battle.

2. DaDDiO
He’s not the best rhymer in my opinion, but that is traded for flow, concepts and overpowering punchlines. His concepts is what greatly helps his punchlines because he uses concepts and slang that always relate to the voters so when the punch comes, it’s very effective. And it’s on a consistent level that he drops hard punches. EVEN in a 32-64 line battle, where most people lose their steam and become inconsistent.

3. RULE/Revan
Another dude in the swag department. Though his rhymes and wording isn’t as smooth as Jason’s imo, he does come with some less filler and more punches, hard punches at that. The way he takes everyday phrases and idioms and makes a punchline out of them is witty. Almost every battle of his , there is at least one quotable. The fact that he dropped numerous 32-64 line cyphers with almost a limitless amount of punchlines shows how easy crafting punches are. He is number one when it comes to consistency, and his shitload of championships back that up.

4. Mikey DeNiro/Al Swishha
This was the dude that showed me the ropes in the text battling scene through LB and FB, but this isn’t the reason why I throw him on the list. There probably isn’t a memorable punchline from him but the way he just keeps the rhyme scheme effortlessly while throwing jabs makes him a very entertaining battler as well as a force to reckon with. Sure , DaDDiO is a schemer as well but if they both had a scheme battle, Mikey wouldn’t have to worry when people question if his shit rhymes because he slants appropriately, and the slants are usually close to the rhyme. Taking out a lot of opponents whilst scheming at will portrays this swag that says “I can beat you with my eyes closed”. There are a few who use scheming to write punchlines but no one has done it as consistently as Mikey.

5. NawkOut
I had to put this guy in there because he has the most creative and dopest wordplays I have ever seen, which really displays sheer genius. The concepts utilized and the punches that follows are greatly complimented by his use of wordplay which makes his whole drop in a battle menacing. Not to mention, he has an undefeated record. Probably the only title-less guy who deserves a title the most.

Closed Thread

Display