Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost
Default BATS thread

Post shitty text LB bars you find here. I'll be compiling them with sources in the OP.

you cudnt have a ''sharp wit/sharp with'' a knife you FIND IN THE KITCHIN, the only time you lay a real ''spit down'' is when SYLIVA BE DRIPPIN! afta this. ima go and ''divide his wife'' but I AINT TRYIN DIVISION! [By Complete - Source]

See, i NEVER FLOW SOFT (nah) but him?? "pack a whole lot of shit together thats one of a kind?" yeaaah, makin HELLA snow-BALLS! [By Jason - Source]

My Cell? She'd CALL IT NUMEROUS sayin, "TALK, CUM THRU WIT DICK!!!" Me,-I replied "Hell NAW, U STUPID BITCH! NOT TILL U CAN GET TAUGHT SOME GROOMING TIPS on how to WASH YA COOCH N RINSE!! [By Real Talk - Source]

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [By UNKNOWN ARTIST - Source]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [By LEFT FIELD - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [By LEFT FIELD - Source]

"Prolly claim he let the SHOTTY BLAST, THAT TALK POTTIE TRASH cos he only seeing the 'W/double you' when i put BODYBAGGGGGGGG IN A BODYBAG!!!...." [By 2FUEL - Source]

...so call yaself dirty you like a LAUNDROMAT TO ME DAWG....I leave dis bitch tied up sayin "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" stuck ON A MAT TO PEE ON!(Onomatopoeia) [By Killuminati - Source]

this a WEAPON SPORT... Kido? What you FLEXING FOR ?' You'll see missles' like playstations TEKKEN FORCE( yoshimitsu) [By DaBeastDT - Source]

OSK Ur 'Pad needin group efforts' mirrors people who go to PURCHASE A TIMESHARE, cos Alone you've 'Onesie robe itch' u must be ALLERGIC TO NIGHTWEAR!/(Won zero bitch) [By Shiznit - Source]
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 01-01-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 09:53 PM   #1

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text

Default BATS thread

Post shitty text LB bars you find here. I'll be compiling them with sources in the OP.

you cudnt have a ''sharp wit/sharp with'' a knife you FIND IN THE KITCHIN, the only time you lay a real ''spit down'' is when SYLIVA BE DRIPPIN! afta this. ima go and ''divide his wife'' but I AINT TRYIN DIVISION! [By Complete - Source]

See, i NEVER FLOW SOFT (nah) but him?? "pack a whole lot of shit together thats one of a kind?" yeaaah, makin HELLA snow-BALLS! [By Jason - Source]

My Cell? She'd CALL IT NUMEROUS sayin, "TALK, CUM THRU WIT DICK!!!" Me,-I replied "Hell NAW, U STUPID BITCH! NOT TILL U CAN GET TAUGHT SOME GROOMING TIPS on how to WASH YA COOCH N RINSE!! [By Real Talk - Source]

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [By UNKNOWN ARTIST - Source]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [By LEFT FIELD - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [By LEFT FIELD - Source]

"Prolly claim he let the SHOTTY BLAST, THAT TALK POTTIE TRASH cos he only seeing the 'W/double you' when i put BODYBAGGGGGGGG IN A BODYBAG!!!...." [By 2FUEL - Source]

...so call yaself dirty you like a LAUNDROMAT TO ME DAWG....I leave dis bitch tied up sayin "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" stuck ON A MAT TO PEE ON!(Onomatopoeia) [By Killuminati - Source]

this a WEAPON SPORT... Kido? What you FLEXING FOR ?' You'll see missles' like playstations TEKKEN FORCE( yoshimitsu) [By DaBeastDT - Source]

OSK Ur 'Pad needin group efforts' mirrors people who go to PURCHASE A TIMESHARE, cos Alone you've 'Onesie robe itch' u must be ALLERGIC TO NIGHTWEAR!/(Won zero bitch) [By Shiznit - Source]
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Last edited by Shodan; 01-01-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [UNKOWN ARTIST - SOURCE]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [Left Field - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [Left Field - Source]

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-30-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:10 PM   #2

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

we needed a saviour of letsbeef with GUTS AND SPIRIT, but "left is appointed"(left disapointed) by his COMEBACK LYRICS! [UNKOWN ARTIST - SOURCE]

hahha.. what I see from this ANGRY DISPLAY is you MAD AT THE WAY Im winnin, cause you swear we RAPPIN THE SAME/ but see.. I shouldnt HAVE TO EXPLAIN that your shits ACTUALLY LAME ..you said "oceans of notions".. and thats some shit a FAGGOT WOULD SAY!! [Left Field - Source]

since yous ACTIN THE LAME when I see ya the WRATCHETS'LL FLAME, tips is SNATCHIN YA FRAME and youll FLY UP till you WIND UP with a BRANCH AS A BRACE.. now you up in a tree with PANDAS AND APES [Left Field - Source]

Last edited by Subreal; 12-30-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:33 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmao Sub clapped back
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:33 PM   #3

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lmao Sub clapped back

Unread 12-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Lockhart

"Prolly claim he let the SHOTTY BLAST, THAT TALK POTTIE TRASH cos he only seeing the 'W/double you' when i put BODYBAGGGGGGGG IN A BODYBAG!!!...." [2FUEL - Source]
Unread 12-30-2017, 10:34 PM   #4

Lockhart

"Prolly claim he let the SHOTTY BLAST, THAT TALK POTTIE TRASH cos he only seeing the 'W/double you' when i put BODYBAGGGGGGGG IN A BODYBAG!!!...." [2FUEL - Source]

Unread 12-30-2017, 10:40 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Lmao Sub clapped back
FTOH

Unread 12-30-2017, 10:40 PM   #5

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
Lmao Sub clapped back
FTOH
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:10 PM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

lol subreal's got his hate on.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:10 PM   #6

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:26 PM
EtH

A weird thing I have always wondered is HOW great battlers write such shit. I don't think I've spit a bar as bad as anything posted so far since lie 2008, but I haven't spit bar better than most of what they spit.

Its weird. Big battlers spit weird shit sometimes.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:26 PM   #7

EtH

A weird thing I have always wondered is HOW great battlers write such shit. I don't think I've spit a bar as bad as anything posted so far since lie 2008, but I haven't spit bar better than most of what they spit.

Unread 12-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post

Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.

Unread 12-30-2017, 11:34 PM   #8

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post

Nah, I think you are just delusional in this regard somehow. These "great battlers" were just the greatest of their era, an era in which skill was not high. the MAJORITY of the bars they wrote were like this.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
It said to post bad bars. The worst bars on the site were from the "golden era". Kind of makes sense to go back then to find bad bars don't you think? The site may be dead and less active now, but at least there is more skill and better battles now.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:37 PM
Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 12-30-2017, 11:37 PM   #9

Shodan
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text

Unread 12-30-2017, 11:45 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

This is true if I didnt read back. I still like a lot of the bars.

I think there are guys like Illimit, UA, RULE....those bars carry through today and would have almost as much of an impact as they do right now.

But other guys had a bit more style. War Tank, DaDDiO, it was hit and miss but it was different yet worked. Kind of like what I'm doing now.

Worst bars probably do come from back then....but this thread could be filled by Grizz, Rican and Pulse easily and none of them are "golden era". Dissizit had plenty of abysmal bars too.

I mean literally not that long ago RULE beat me in an 8 liner which contained these bars:-

You ruined the AC's! they were FIENDING FOR THE TOP but "EtH fecked you all, turns!" w/out FLEEING FROM THE COPS and SPEEDING TILL THEY LOST!!! (Effectual Turns)

U need teflon! cuz if i SPRAY AND PEEL if i "catch EtH in a Tee?" he's either dead or he GREAT OUTFIELD! (Affinity)

Are we pretending these bars aren't literally Bnas level?

Last edited by EtH; 12-30-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Unread 12-30-2017, 11:45 PM   #10

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

This is true if I didnt read back. I still like a lot of the bars.

I think there are guys like Illimit, UA, RULE....those bars carry through today and would have almost as much of an impact as they do right now.

But other guys had a bit more style. War Tank, DaDDiO, it was hit and miss but it was different yet worked. Kind of like what I'm doing now.

Worst bars probably do come from back then....but this thread could be filled by Grizz, Rican and Pulse easily and none of them are "golden era". Dissizit had plenty of abysmal bars too.

I mean literally not that long ago RULE beat me in an 8 liner which contained these bars:-

You ruined the AC's! they were FIENDING FOR THE TOP but "EtH fecked you all, turns!" w/out FLEEING FROM THE COPS and SPEEDING TILL THEY LOST!!! (Effectual Turns)

U need teflon! cuz if i SPRAY AND PEEL if i "catch EtH in a Tee?" he's either dead or he GREAT OUTFIELD! (Affinity)

Are we pretending these bars aren't literally Bnas level?

Last edited by EtH; 12-30-2017 at 11:49 PM.

Display