Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-01-2020, 01:58 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
.......okay.

Since this has gotten a little out of hand, let me fill you in. The MadVerbs thread was staged...the whole thing...staged...MadVerbs knew about it before it popped off. It was a way to stir some shit up.

If you track my history back to even my first days here, I've always been a dude that enjoys the spirit of competitiveness. Idc if I start the beef, I'm in the middle of it, or I end it, I just enjoy the competitive nature.

Over the years I've clashed with big names for various reasons...even if I knew I was way outta my league. I just enjoy the battle-aspect of this site. That's why I'm always sparking shit for no reason lol

That Seul shit was and still is til this day one of the most memorable roasts/beefs in the history of the site...and I thought it was dope as fuck how everybody got involved in it and chose sides and let the shit blow up organically. Even though I got KO'd I was glad to be a part of the moment. The same way RULE and Moltisanti clashed and it's still talked about today.

With that being said, if me never reaching the modicum of success that RULE, Seul, or even Punk makes me a "sad case" then that's cool @RULE. Idc

So yes, @MadVerbs knew about the thread and knew I was just fucking around to get some shit going. So did @Rieper, and many others. Everybody, calm the fuck down.
We can go again anytime. I mean you could’ve just ask for smoke directly to me instead of throwing a hissy fit in the forums (this is making you look SUPER TOUGH to everyone by the way.) 3 people have cooked you in this forum and the fact this is the only way you can attention is pretty sad actually. I’m glad you won that lil 8 we had cause tbh I feel like it gave you some of this cute little confidence boost. lol

GET EM TIGER!!!
Unread 02-01-2020, 01:58 AM   #41

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
.......okay.

Since this has gotten a little out of hand, let me fill you in. The MadVerbs thread was staged...the whole thing...staged...MadVerbs knew about it before it popped off. It was a way to stir some shit up.

If you track my history back to even my first days here, I've always been a dude that enjoys the spirit of competitiveness. Idc if I start the beef, I'm in the middle of it, or I end it, I just enjoy the competitive nature.

Over the years I've clashed with big names for various reasons...even if I knew I was way outta my league. I just enjoy the battle-aspect of this site. That's why I'm always sparking shit for no reason lol

That Seul shit was and still is til this day one of the most memorable roasts/beefs in the history of the site...and I thought it was dope as fuck how everybody got involved in it and chose sides and let the shit blow up organically. Even though I got KO'd I was glad to be a part of the moment. The same way RULE and Moltisanti clashed and it's still talked about today.

With that being said, if me never reaching the modicum of success that RULE, Seul, or even Punk makes me a "sad case" then that's cool @RULE. Idc

So yes, @MadVerbs knew about the thread and knew I was just fucking around to get some shit going. So did @Rieper, and many others. Everybody, calm the fuck down.
We can go again anytime. I mean you could’ve just ask for smoke directly to me instead of throwing a hissy fit in the forums (this is making you look SUPER TOUGH to everyone by the way.) 3 people have cooked you in this forum and the fact this is the only way you can attention is pretty sad actually. I’m glad you won that lil 8 we had cause tbh I feel like it gave you some of this cute little confidence boost. lol

GET EM TIGER!!!
Unread 02-01-2020, 02:03 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
yikes...
Lmfao fuck.. alright autocorrect legit killed me there
Unread 02-01-2020, 02:03 AM   #42

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
yikes...
Lmfao fuck.. alright autocorrect legit killed me there

Unread 02-01-2020, 02:31 AM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
it gave you some of this cute little confidence boost.

GET EM TIGER!!!
Damn, stop being so mean, yo.

Bums just tryn'a make a nickle, shiiiit!!!
Unread 02-01-2020, 02:31 AM   #43

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 469 audio / 3096 text
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)

Quote:
it gave you some of this cute little confidence boost.

GET EM TIGER!!!
Damn, stop being so mean, yo.

Bums just tryn'a make a nickle, shiiiit!!!
Unread 02-01-2020, 08:33 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
That Seul shit was and still is til this day one of the most memorable roasts/beefs in the history of the site.
No it wasn't.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-01-2020, 08:33 AM   #44

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)

Quote:
That Seul shit was and still is til this day one of the most memorable roasts/beefs in the history of the site.
No it wasn't.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-01-2020, 09:33 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

everything aside it is nice to see @Alceon back and raring to go if the battle happens shit gonna be fire for sure.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 02-01-2020, 09:33 AM   #45

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)

everything aside it is nice to see @Alceon back and raring to go if the battle happens shit gonna be fire for sure.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
No it wasn't.
Of course, the #1 troll of all-time disagrees lol not surprised there. Anything he can do to take the shine off of somebody else lol even if the shine is about myself losing lmao

Yes it was. If you're upset about never making a difference beyond forum trolling then that's between you and...you.

Quote:
3 people have cooked you in this forum and the fact this is the only way you can attention is pretty sad actually.
You clearly can't read. I don't need attention to battle. I don't want attention to battle. I just wanted to spark some shit up...the same way I sparked the AC's Vs. APOC war, the same way I sparked beef with Shodan and the Fire Nation, Seul, Unknown Artist, and others.

I could just be like the other vets here and snipe all day and build a resume the easy way...Or just send shit to people hoping they'll respond. But I'd rather my battles have some history behind them...I don't NEED attention at all...
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:27 AM   #46

Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
No it wasn't.
Of course, the #1 troll of all-time disagrees lol not surprised there. Anything he can do to take the shine off of somebody else lol even if the shine is about myself losing lmao

Yes it was. If you're upset about never making a difference beyond forum trolling then that's between you and...you.

Quote:
3 people have cooked you in this forum and the fact this is the only way you can attention is pretty sad actually.
You clearly can't read. I don't need attention to battle. I don't want attention to battle. I just wanted to spark some shit up...the same way I sparked the AC's Vs. APOC war, the same way I sparked beef with Shodan and the Fire Nation, Seul, Unknown Artist, and others.

I could just be like the other vets here and snipe all day and build a resume the easy way...Or just send shit to people hoping they'll respond. But I'd rather my battles have some history behind them...I don't NEED attention at all...

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Locchart

Quote:

I'm gonna be honest as possible with you, bro: Saying you wanted to "spark some shit up" implies you know it would bring attention, but you keep saying you don't need/want attention to battle. You're contradicting yourself and I'm not sure you're catching that you are or not.

Also. You sparked beef with UA? When?
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:47 AM   #47

Locchart

Quote:

I'm gonna be honest as possible with you, bro: Saying you wanted to "spark some shit up" implies you know it would bring attention, but you keep saying you don't need/want attention to battle. You're contradicting yourself and I'm not sure you're catching that you are or not.

Unread 02-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Punk

You're a vet?
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #48

Punk

You're a vet?

Unread 02-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post

The AC's Vs. APOC war was a prime example. I sparked the beef, and both sides got behind it and it ended being a pretty serious thing, but if you remember correctly I didn't even take part in the battle. Stuff like that. I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself or make myself seem better than I am or anything of the sort. It was just to kick some dust in the air. So, I reiterate, I don't need attention to battle. I just love the competitiveness of the site....an element that's been missing for a while.

Also, when I first got here I felt UA was supremely overrated so I called him out a number of times, got the typical "stay in your lane bro" response from all his groupies and ended up battling a lot of them. I can't remember exactly but there were like 3 people I had to battle to prove myself. I beat them, then dropped this diss, but lost to UA in a tournament soon after that.
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:12 PM   #49

Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post

The AC's Vs. APOC war was a prime example. I sparked the beef, and both sides got behind it and it ended being a pretty serious thing, but if you remember correctly I didn't even take part in the battle. Stuff like that. I wasn't trying to bring attention to myself or make myself seem better than I am or anything of the sort. It was just to kick some dust in the air. So, I reiterate, I don't need attention to battle. I just love the competitiveness of the site....an element that's been missing for a while.

Also, when I first got here I felt UA was supremely overrated so I called him out a number of times, got the typical "stay in your lane bro" response from all his groupies and ended up battling a lot of them. I can't remember exactly but there were like 3 people I had to battle to prove myself. I beat them, then dropped this diss, but lost to UA in a tournament soon after that.

Unread 02-01-2020, 12:15 PM
Punk

Wait one fucking second....

YOU BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME AND JUST TOLD ME IN THE OTHER THREAD HOW I BEEN HERE 50 YEARS AND HAVENT WON A THING!?!?!?@?@?@?@?@?@?@

I got here in 2011 what year did you start???
Unread 02-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #50

Punk

Wait one fucking second....

YOU BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME AND JUST TOLD ME IN THE OTHER THREAD HOW I BEEN HERE 50 YEARS AND HAVENT WON A THING!?!?!?@?@?@?@?@?@?@

I got here in 2011 what year did you start???