Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-25-2020, 09:34 AM
ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
So on a show that you post off of Letsbeef.com and don't post on Letsbeef.com (a community which you aren't involved in what so ever for the record), you promote people that are LB artists (all guys who also are no longer part of the LB community).

The ONLY product here is Letsbeef.com. That's this website. There isn't an external product. This isn't KOTD where they have a website for their business, this website IS the business.

So that's cool if you want to make mixtapes and have bffs. Cool, you do you. But you, Saint C, Stotty, Muggz and whoever else are not currently members of Letsbeef.com. You guys don't log on, you don't interact, you don't vote or battle, you don't post on the forums. If none of your promotion happens on Letsbeef.com, and you guys aren't even actively members of Letsbeef.com.....how the fuck is your mixtape an official Letsbeef.com mixtape?

Shit makes no sense. You're promoting the mixtape, not the website. You guys aren't even part of this shit.
No EtH you make no sense. These men are and always will be a part of the lb community. They nor any other member with a profile and history(key words member,profile,history) do not have to be active in order to promote a project that they worked on together. Let me remind you that these gentlemen were here before you and have contributed to letsbeef more than you could or ever have 2 of which are hall of famers. You saying they're not a part of letsbeef is just stupid. You should support your fellow letsbeefian and not down them especially when you arent making any major contributions to the site.
Unread 02-25-2020, 09:34 AM   #31

ALL-BORO ALL-BORO is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
234 Won / 26 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 763 audio / 232 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
So on a show that you post off of Letsbeef.com and don't post on Letsbeef.com (a community which you aren't involved in what so ever for the record), you promote people that are LB artists (all guys who also are no longer part of the LB community).

The ONLY product here is Letsbeef.com. That's this website. There isn't an external product. This isn't KOTD where they have a website for their business, this website IS the business.

So that's cool if you want to make mixtapes and have bffs. Cool, you do you. But you, Saint C, Stotty, Muggz and whoever else are not currently members of Letsbeef.com. You guys don't log on, you don't interact, you don't vote or battle, you don't post on the forums. If none of your promotion happens on Letsbeef.com, and you guys aren't even actively members of Letsbeef.com.....how the fuck is your mixtape an official Letsbeef.com mixtape?

Shit makes no sense. You're promoting the mixtape, not the website. You guys aren't even part of this shit.
No EtH you make no sense. These men are and always will be a part of the lb community. They nor any other member with a profile and history(key words member,profile,history) do not have to be active in order to promote a project that they worked on together. Let me remind you that these gentlemen were here before you and have contributed to letsbeef more than you could or ever have 2 of which are hall of famers. You saying they're not a part of letsbeef is just stupid. You should support your fellow letsbeefian and not down them especially when you arent making any major contributions to the site.
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:02 AM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Tbh Eths right though.. I mean its dope what they're doing off the site with LB's name but it cant be for the site as a whole if none of them ever logs in. It's almost like there's 2 different branches of LB because @Rieper just won 2 GCs (bleu was robbed of audio ) and didnt receive a single Social media post about it. Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything but I'd like for guys like Pugz and Muggz to stay active on LB so they know what's going on. Theyll have a thousand more things to post about.

If the social media managers were active here, our members here would be active on letsbeef social media. They'd have much more activity on their IG and twitter with the back to back follow for follow style support from the site. That's all he saying.

Because when they post a video such as this one below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B79qPzKnRgW/

It's almost like hes talking to no one being that him and 1 other person are the only ones that commented. Why not post stuff like this on LB. We'd be so much more supportive.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 02-25-2020 at 10:11 AM.
Unread 02-25-2020, 10:02 AM   #32

Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text

Quote:
Tbh Eths right though.. I mean its dope what they're doing off the site with LB's name but it cant be for the site as a whole if none of them ever logs in. It's almost like there's 2 different branches of LB because @Rieper just won 2 GCs (bleu was robbed of audio ) and didnt receive a single Social media post about it. Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything but I'd like for guys like Pugz and Muggz to stay active on LB so they know what's going on. Theyll have a thousand more things to post about.

If the social media managers were active here, our members here would be active on letsbeef social media. They'd have much more activity on their IG and twitter with the back to back follow for follow style support from the site. That's all he saying.

It's almost like hes talking to no one being that him and 1 other person are the only ones that commented. Why not post stuff like this on LB. We'd be so much more supportive.

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 02-25-2020 at 10:11 AM.
Unread 02-25-2020, 11:03 AM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

There is promotional websites out there that can help tremendously with this issue and there inexpensive as well. Everytime I read a thread about "promotion", it's all talk and no walk. That's the main problem I see here or is it that no one wants to spend the money on the community? Either way, nothing is being done and the site is slowly dieing. Along with all the talent on here. PROMOTE YOUR FUCKIN WEBSITE LB!!!
Unread 02-25-2020, 11:03 AM   #33

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

There is promotional websites out there that can help tremendously with this issue and there inexpensive as well. Everytime I read a thread about "promotion", it's all talk and no walk. That's the main problem I see here or is it that no one wants to spend the money on the community? Either way, nothing is being done and the site is slowly dieing. Along with all the talent on here. PROMOTE YOUR FUCKIN WEBSITE LB!!!
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:27 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Quote:

again if you listened to the show lately youd know youre talking out your ass.. i promote everyone whose worth promoting on lb especially new talent.. go read a show description at least if youre not gonna listen.. We wjll always be LB its the tie that binds a lot of us.. this era of lb isnt the only one.. its impacted many peoples lives...im promoting a body of work that was created by users from the site who know eachother from this site.. not sure why that makes you so salty.. if you had something worth promotion eth itd be promoted by now.. sadly you dont... i havent taken anything away from the site by any of my actions.. and ill continue to do what ive been doing..

its cool though stay mad we all know you have a grudge against me so i know this all comes from a childish place... anyone who wants any of their work promoted has the ability to contact me any time and ill do so.. i no longer have any obligations to you so if im doing something its out of the love..

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

the gc posts were made on FB.. we have a bigger following there.. fair and valid points i should be on here more.. the tape has the lb logo because we all came from lb.. it means something to us.. i do a lot of my lb interactions off lb but still try to provide whatever exposer i can to all members... i always mention to get in contact with me if you want to see something different or if you think i should add something.. few do...those that do i work with.. but i will take your advice ill be more of a presence here.

Last edited by Pugz; 02-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:27 PM   #34

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text

Quote:

again if you listened to the show lately youd know youre talking out your ass.. i promote everyone whose worth promoting on lb especially new talent.. go read a show description at least if youre not gonna listen.. We wjll always be LB its the tie that binds a lot of us.. this era of lb isnt the only one.. its impacted many peoples lives...im promoting a body of work that was created by users from the site who know eachother from this site.. not sure why that makes you so salty.. if you had something worth promotion eth itd be promoted by now.. sadly you dont... i havent taken anything away from the site by any of my actions.. and ill continue to do what ive been doing..

its cool though stay mad we all know you have a grudge against me so i know this all comes from a childish place... anyone who wants any of their work promoted has the ability to contact me any time and ill do so.. i no longer have any obligations to you so if im doing something its out of the love..

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

the gc posts were made on FB.. we have a bigger following there.. fair and valid points i should be on here more.. the tape has the lb logo because we all came from lb.. it means something to us.. i do a lot of my lb interactions off lb but still try to provide whatever exposer i can to all members... i always mention to get in contact with me if you want to see something different or if you think i should add something.. few do...those that do i work with.. but i will take your advice ill be more of a presence here.

Last edited by Pugz; 02-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:39 PM
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post

Word I get that. And yeah that'll be dope if yall were on here posting more. Hell even if it's not about business, I'm sure most of the site would enjoy the communication with yall. And trust me the dudes in LB forums would show mad love to the tape being that they wont look at you guys as strangers. Regardless of they dislike yall or not, theyll support you guys for sure.

I've been asked countless times when I'm dropping a project by many LB members mainly because I'm active daily but that's coming soon yall

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion

8 24
💜💛
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:39 PM   #35

Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text

Quote:

Word I get that. And yeah that'll be dope if yall were on here posting more. Hell even if it's not about business, I'm sure most of the site would enjoy the communication with yall. And trust me the dudes in LB forums would show mad love to the tape being that they wont look at you guys as strangers. Regardless of they dislike yall or not, theyll support you guys for sure.

I've been asked countless times when I'm dropping a project by many LB members mainly because I'm active daily but that's coming soon yall
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:47 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
As for them always being part, I definitely agree. A few years back, probably ages ago now, I got Saint C to let me post his shit on LB and put it in my sig. Spammed it everywhere. I wanted LB to be a place to pay back stuff like that. When Tank, Saint, anyone comes back here and posts a track or link, that's completely fine.

But an official mixtape is a promotion for the site. That promotion is being done by dudes who have no presence on the site, nor do they know anything about how the site is run, who's battling on it, anything. You can't promote something you have no knowledge of.

Also, no, no they haven't. I appreciate they are dope rappers, but Boro mate you weren't even around here when it was dudes like me, RULE, Just C, Mindless etc. that kept this place alive for you to have somewhere to post today.

And are we ALREADY at the "you don't contribute" stage. Fuck sake, what was my turnaorund this time? One month? Quickest "EtH for mod" to "EtH does nothing" turnaround I've seen yet. New high score!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
^All of this, however social media is an entirely free marketing tool with crazy ability for networking.

Quote:

I don't even know where I'd find the show. Is that on me, or you....considering you're the one literally promoting it?

You promote new talent? I'm not taking the piss but how the fuck would you know any new talent? You don't log on to Letsbeef. You don't rate tracks, post in the forums or vote on battles. How would you possibly know who our new talent is?

I agree you haven't taken away from the site by any of *these* actions (you've apologized for those you did), but you just continuously fail at this shit. You put in soooo much effort in the wrong places. Sometimes I log onto the instagram and see a bunch of dudes in LB shirts and I'm like "Legit who the fuck are these guys, cause they sure as fuck don't log onto Letsbeef.com".

You guys are promoting a website you're barely even members of. Legit all you have to do is keep an eye on the current proceedings, post some shit about the current happenings on Facebook, Twitter and Insta and boom, you've nailed your job. Top marks. Go get your diploma.

You want to host events. You want to be a tape DJ or whatever. Cool. Those are cool hobbies. Instead of trying to use LB's name to promote them, which doesn't work because it's a fucking ghost town on here, use your ambitions (and to be honest, talents) to benefit both. Try and bring people onto LB instead of getting a bunch of dudes without an account to wear t shirts.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:47 PM   #36

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

Quote:
As for them always being part, I definitely agree. A few years back, probably ages ago now, I got Saint C to let me post his shit on LB and put it in my sig. Spammed it everywhere. I wanted LB to be a place to pay back stuff like that. When Tank, Saint, anyone comes back here and posts a track or link, that's completely fine.

But an official mixtape is a promotion for the site. That promotion is being done by dudes who have no presence on the site, nor do they know anything about how the site is run, who's battling on it, anything. You can't promote something you have no knowledge of.

Also, no, no they haven't. I appreciate they are dope rappers, but Boro mate you weren't even around here when it was dudes like me, RULE, Just C, Mindless etc. that kept this place alive for you to have somewhere to post today.

And are we ALREADY at the "you don't contribute" stage. Fuck sake, what was my turnaorund this time? One month? Quickest "EtH for mod" to "EtH does nothing" turnaround I've seen yet. New high score!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyOne View Post
^All of this, however social media is an entirely free marketing tool with crazy ability for networking.

Quote:

I don't even know where I'd find the show. Is that on me, or you....considering you're the one literally promoting it?

You promote new talent? I'm not taking the piss but how the fuck would you know any new talent? You don't log on to Letsbeef. You don't rate tracks, post in the forums or vote on battles. How would you possibly know who our new talent is?

I agree you haven't taken away from the site by any of *these* actions (you've apologized for those you did), but you just continuously fail at this shit. You put in soooo much effort in the wrong places. Sometimes I log onto the instagram and see a bunch of dudes in LB shirts and I'm like "Legit who the fuck are these guys, cause they sure as fuck don't log onto Letsbeef.com".

You guys are promoting a website you're barely even members of. Legit all you have to do is keep an eye on the current proceedings, post some shit about the current happenings on Facebook, Twitter and Insta and boom, you've nailed your job. Top marks. Go get your diploma.

You want to host events. You want to be a tape DJ or whatever. Cool. Those are cool hobbies. Instead of trying to use LB's name to promote them, which doesn't work because it's a fucking ghost town on here, use your ambitions (and to be honest, talents) to benefit both. Try and bring people onto LB instead of getting a bunch of dudes without an account to wear t shirts.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:33 PM
Pugz

the show has now been re embedded to the forums.. and I always log onto lb and engage with people its just never you so you think i dont lol.. stop worrying so much about my moves and question your own.. lots of mmembers, ex members and current have done amazing shit on and off the site...not just wearing a t shirt.. you seem really butthurt and salty over something youll never be a part of and i believe that helps fuel your animosity.. if you dont like what im doing.. sorry? idk what you intend to achieve with your snark remarks..
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:33 PM   #37

Pugz

the show has now been re embedded to the forums.. and I always log onto lb and engage with people its just never you so you think i dont lol.. stop worrying so much about my moves and question your own.. lots of mmembers, ex members and current have done amazing shit on and off the site...not just wearing a t shirt.. you seem really butthurt and salty over something youll never be a part of and i believe that helps fuel your animosity.. if you dont like what im doing.. sorry? idk what you intend to achieve with your snark remarks..
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:43 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
I'd say just post about it and hit people up when it's out. Make it known, and discuss Lb on it. I can listen to music anywhere, I wanna hear dudes talk about the site.

Name guys you frequently engage with. Its not the champions, the current mods, the guys running leagues. You're not voting or giving feed.

I'm not gonna be part of a Cher concert in Vegas... I'm not jealous about it. I never joined the site to start a rap career and I dunno why you wannabe rappers think the rest of us are desperate to be one.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-25-2020, 02:43 PM   #38

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
I'd say just post about it and hit people up when it's out. Make it known, and discuss Lb on it. I can listen to music anywhere, I wanna hear dudes talk about the site.

Name guys you frequently engage with. Its not the champions, the current mods, the guys running leagues. You're not voting or giving feed.

I'm not gonna be part of a Cher concert in Vegas... I'm not jealous about it. I never joined the site to start a rap career and I dunno why you wannabe rappers think the rest of us are desperate to be one.
Unread 02-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Pugz

please just stop speculating about shit you know nothing about... im in discord with all the staff and x... i know everything that goes on here when it happens... ill take your criticisms and try to work with them constructively just stop being such an ass all the time... i have no sway over anything logistically that goes on with the site maintenance or user data.. im simply here to promote lb and enjoy my time on the site..
Unread 02-25-2020, 04:21 PM   #39

Pugz

please just stop speculating about shit you know nothing about... im in discord with all the staff and x... i know everything that goes on here when it happens... ill take your criticisms and try to work with them constructively just stop being such an ass all the time... i have no sway over anything logistically that goes on with the site maintenance or user data.. im simply here to promote lb and enjoy my time on the site..
Unread 02-26-2020, 01:47 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Then actually promote it. Twitter is statistically the biggest website for advertising, sort that shit out.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-26-2020, 01:47 AM   #40

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Then actually promote it. Twitter is statistically the biggest website for advertising, sort that shit out.

Display