Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-23-2023, 08:39 AM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
It would be very similar and i would have Member Vote on Mods,.. No disrespect with Mods, but it's y'all choosing y'all, and we didn't fuck with Most of You's when you were just Battlers, because you were competition, shady and dickheads with Egos in one form or another,.. You can give dudes Credit for what they've done or what they do behind the scenes,.. But the stuff we do know,.. isn't that Great,..

Nick was a Biter, Stu is Notoriously a Bad Battler and Voter, Eth, Logged into dudes accounts and did more shit than that,.. Lockhart was a Self Voter, i feel like he was a Mod, MCKG Was a 13 year old,.. who i "Helped" Without my permission,.. Manhattan was a recycler etc..

I would Keep a Forum, i like this aspect,.. But i'd Try to Beef up Live Battlers doing Video or audio and Use the Credits that you Can trade in for a Price,.. a Token or Coin,.. Fuck Items,.. people want to win Money,.. and Trophies,.. Gambling is illegal online unless it's a Gift , or you Have tourney winnings like world series of Poker, That's the way Around it,..

I Would promote Online, with Commercials, .. Do a Quick Youtube, showing a collection of what we Have to Offer,.. and Ad sense once a Month for a Few weeks,.. i get that people don't like showing their faces, and wish to be some JPEG that Has rhymes, attached to an account,.. But Having Anti social people, Run social Media is Literally Counter Productive,..
We Need Content Creators, and People with Validity,.. The cool Kids.. We Can Change the Aesthetic but we'd need to run Campaigns, Take these dumb ass Ad's down and Get a Marketing Department,...Focus on who Battle Rap would be a Key Demo for... at the Very Least , we can upload and Download Audio Files,.. i would Pimp that Feature out To drill Rappers,.. Grime Artists,.. Shit,, Bring Dance Battles on here.. it can be Battling.. Period.. i would be on all the forums,.. Posting Links, that can play on other sites,.. Embedding Too.

Be Mixy, be Loopy.. Follow Trends and Be on em..

It's Important to Bring Other Communities in,.. You Have to Cultivate.. Strike while they're Hot too,..

Maybe Allow us to Sell, Merch, beats, Tracks,.. ON THIS SITE, like Beat disk was intended to be.. I would Change the black background to white.. i'm not a super Fan of apps, i've had all of them but going to websites that don't have a Big Screen playing something isn't,.. the future,..

Discord is a Foreword Thinking version if Reddit, which is a Foreword version of Twitter, But these all have shelf lives of maybe 10-20 More Maybe , if money doesn't become issues.. they either get Bought or Have subscription fees,.. That's not what this should be..

You can Build up off of this is you do that Alone,..
Start Recording this like a DNA'S Tooth type of situation and post it,.. Talking though.. Literally Make bloggers aware too,.. it be the Little shit that Drives Traffic.. You can Evolve as people ask you for you stuff..
Tl;dr. Saw my name mentioned. You’re a bitch.
Unread 02-23-2023, 08:39 AM   #11

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text

Quote:
It would be very similar and i would have Member Vote on Mods,.. No disrespect with Mods, but it's y'all choosing y'all, and we didn't fuck with Most of You's when you were just Battlers, because you were competition, shady and dickheads with Egos in one form or another,.. You can give dudes Credit for what they've done or what they do behind the scenes,.. But the stuff we do know,.. isn't that Great,..

Nick was a Biter, Stu is Notoriously a Bad Battler and Voter, Eth, Logged into dudes accounts and did more shit than that,.. Lockhart was a Self Voter, i feel like he was a Mod, MCKG Was a 13 year old,.. who i "Helped" Without my permission,.. Manhattan was a recycler etc..

I would Keep a Forum, i like this aspect,.. But i'd Try to Beef up Live Battlers doing Video or audio and Use the Credits that you Can trade in for a Price,.. a Token or Coin,.. Fuck Items,.. people want to win Money,.. and Trophies,.. Gambling is illegal online unless it's a Gift , or you Have tourney winnings like world series of Poker, That's the way Around it,..

I Would promote Online, with Commercials, .. Do a Quick Youtube, showing a collection of what we Have to Offer,.. and Ad sense once a Month for a Few weeks,.. i get that people don't like showing their faces, and wish to be some JPEG that Has rhymes, attached to an account,.. But Having Anti social people, Run social Media is Literally Counter Productive,..
We Need Content Creators, and People with Validity,.. The cool Kids.. We Can Change the Aesthetic but we'd need to run Campaigns, Take these dumb ass Ad's down and Get a Marketing Department,...Focus on who Battle Rap would be a Key Demo for... at the Very Least , we can upload and Download Audio Files,.. i would Pimp that Feature out To drill Rappers,.. Grime Artists,.. Shit,, Bring Dance Battles on here.. it can be Battling.. Period.. i would be on all the forums,.. Posting Links, that can play on other sites,.. Embedding Too.

Be Mixy, be Loopy.. Follow Trends and Be on em..

It's Important to Bring Other Communities in,.. You Have to Cultivate.. Strike while they're Hot too,..

Maybe Allow us to Sell, Merch, beats, Tracks,.. ON THIS SITE, like Beat disk was intended to be.. I would Change the black background to white.. i'm not a super Fan of apps, i've had all of them but going to websites that don't have a Big Screen playing something isn't,.. the future,..

Discord is a Foreword Thinking version if Reddit, which is a Foreword version of Twitter, But these all have shelf lives of maybe 10-20 More Maybe , if money doesn't become issues.. they either get Bought or Have subscription fees,.. That's not what this should be..

You can Build up off of this is you do that Alone,..
Start Recording this like a DNA'S Tooth type of situation and post it,.. Talking though.. Literally Make bloggers aware too,.. it be the Little shit that Drives Traffic.. You can Evolve as people ask you for you stuff..
Unread 02-23-2023, 05:31 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Alright, Looks who's saying that Though, besides, i never had to vote for myself or Recycle, because a Loss would Kill you,.. With your "I DON'T KNOW YOU, THAT'S MY PURSE!", lookin ass ,.. You're personally One punch in the Face on stage away from your Your "Larping" being ended, shut up and be grateful that people are allowing you to Rap with them for Money,.. Respect the Fact that People Respect hip hop,.. Oh yeah, and Nia Long is not an "Old Black Ratchet"... never has been,.. Never will be..

But about the Remaking of the site,.. Creating an actual marketing Department would be my Biggest thing,.. Use the Internet to Make Money, and give the Money back to the site,..
Unread 02-23-2023, 05:31 PM   #12

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Alright, Looks who's saying that Though, besides, i never had to vote for myself or Recycle, because a Loss would Kill you,.. With your "I DON'T KNOW YOU, THAT'S MY PURSE!", lookin ass ,.. You're personally One punch in the Face on stage away from your Your "Larping" being ended, shut up and be grateful that people are allowing you to Rap with them for Money,.. Respect the Fact that People Respect hip hop,.. Oh yeah, and Nia Long is not an "Old Black Ratchet"... never has been,.. Never will be..

But about the Remaking of the site,.. Creating an actual marketing Department would be my Biggest thing,.. Use the Internet to Make Money, and give the Money back to the site,..
Unread 02-24-2023, 02:47 AM
Jatho Sups
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
26 Won / 2 Lost

It seriously needs to happen. Obliterate this one and let something new an fresh as fuck rise from the ashes. There is mad potential to b made, but this site is done. Someone fucking do it. RhymeSmoke should instantly b banned from the new site for self voting for a period of six months.
Unread 02-24-2023, 02:47 AM   #13

Jatho Sups
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
14 Won / 6 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.26/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
26 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 53 audio / 163 text
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)

It seriously needs to happen. Obliterate this one and let something new an fresh as fuck rise from the ashes. There is mad potential to b made, but this site is done. Someone fucking do it. RhymeSmoke should instantly b banned from the new site for self voting for a period of six months.
Unread 02-24-2023, 09:10 AM
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:

Keep watching my battles, bitch. That’s all you’re good for.
Unread 02-24-2023, 09:10 AM   #14

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text

Quote:

Keep watching my battles, bitch. That’s all you’re good for.
Unread 02-24-2023, 11:29 AM
Krhyme Killz
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Kinda interesting how a thread about improving the site went left quickly LOL

Maybe thats telling us all something....

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 02-24-2023, 11:29 AM   #15

Krhyme Killz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.67/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
70 Won / 25 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.1/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
344 Won / 124 Lost

Voted: 182 audio / 1147 text
Mentioned: 582 Post(s)

Kinda interesting how a thread about improving the site went left quickly LOL

Maybe thats telling us all something....

"If stupid Fish-Man tries to trick Grundy, Grundy will crush"
-Solomon Grundy
Unread 02-24-2023, 12:40 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

I’ll come back to this, some good ideas so far from @RULE & @RhymeSmoke
Unread 02-24-2023, 12:40 PM   #16

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)

I’ll come back to this, some good ideas so far from @RULE & @RhymeSmoke
Unread 02-24-2023, 01:06 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatho Sups View Post
😂 See...this how dumb muthafuckas is...First off the thread isnt really about rebuilding LB... smh. Its just to get ideas using what Letsbeef is an was, to make an official battle app, because there still is nothin like Letsbeef out there...

You talkin about "Obliterate" LB!? You fuckin nazi fuck! Letsbeef is by far has been the be most official battle site or app ever twat. Its pussies like you though that have brought the site down over the years with your racist rants, your dickridin, and the weird Hilter pictures you be postin. So go back to worldstar comments with the other racists Nazis you fuckin fat faggot! And take your Certified Committee of Taint Sniffers that ive bodied since Yobbo started it...🖕 Like i gotta cheat to completely body kats like you...even my haters can't deny the bodies...😁

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 02-24-2023, 01:06 PM   #17

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatho Sups View Post
😂 See...this how dumb muthafuckas is...First off the thread isnt really about rebuilding LB... smh. Its just to get ideas using what Letsbeef is an was, to make an official battle app, because there still is nothin like Letsbeef out there...

You talkin about "Obliterate" LB!? You fuckin nazi fuck! Letsbeef is by far has been the be most official battle site or app ever twat. Its pussies like you though that have brought the site down over the years with your racist rants, your dickridin, and the weird Hilter pictures you be postin. So go back to worldstar comments with the other racists Nazis you fuckin fat faggot! And take your Certified Committee of Taint Sniffers that ive bodied since Yobbo started it...🖕 Like i gotta cheat to completely body kats like you...even my haters can't deny the bodies...😁

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 02-24-2023, 07:04 PM
Purps
Premier League Champion
LBT Champion
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
3 1857
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 6 Lost

I've always thought the voting should be anonymous or at least hidden. If its a clear hate vote the mods will be able to catch it.

It's hard to give proper and honest feedback in votes, because some people will take a vote against them as the ultimate insult, and immediately just vote right back against you, instead of doing some introspection and improving. Which should be everyone's goal here regardless of skill level.

Last edited by Purps; 02-24-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Unread 02-24-2023, 07:04 PM   #18

Purps
Premier League Champion
LBT Champion
3 1857
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 74 text
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I've always thought the voting should be anonymous or at least hidden. If its a clear hate vote the mods will be able to catch it.

It's hard to give proper and honest feedback in votes, because some people will take a vote against them as the ultimate insult, and immediately just vote right back against you, instead of doing some introspection and improving. Which should be everyone's goal here regardless of skill level.

Last edited by Purps; 02-24-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Unread 02-24-2023, 08:06 PM
1 2005
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purps View Post

I felt that too, until ive seen and looked back at prior tournaments and seen kats losin that didn't lose...way too much politics to be hidden. Same as the comments in the battles. We have to type something so alot will just try to not piss off anyone because they're scared of getting hate voted on, especially on close battles that could really go either way. But even with blowout bodies, people are saying "close battle", Knowin sometimes you just know...its a massacre. And whats funny i notice if a new user, people have no problem teloin someone they were trash. Honestly its seems over the years y'all are the ones that made it like this. If everyone just kept it real and gave honest comments with votes...it wouldn't be a problem, because people would get better...But thats why some type closed leagues have should of been done years ago... but yeah hidden would manufacturer more shitty hate voters than anything. Only way it would work is if everyone was gidden, no usernames at all in battles...and that would never work.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
If you started over this website from scratch, what would it look like?
What features would you keep? Which would you get rid of?
Would it have a forum like it currently does? Would it be on a social media platform like Facebook or Twitter? Or would it just be an app?
Discuss
So ive always thought this since 06...was explainin it to @B a r z o o k a about the time limit for audios... especially written battles...the time isn't long enough. Basically theres either gonna be too many bars or not enough. Audios are spit in 2-4 bar sets... mostly 4, sometimes 8..or more depending on the scheme. But with setups its usually 4 bars... Could be too shorter bars, could be 2 shorter bars, then one long bar that's actually two bars but it still comes out to four bars. You could also just have one bar punches like I'll be doing and there's no real setups, but however you spit the amount of time.. it's always going to come up short or you stop at 50 seconds and ya verse is short. I always cut off bars and it never ends the right way or there's always filler in the middle but it ends good....theres always some sacrifice bars ... because if ya end short, users will sometimes vote against someone just for being short..ive seen it a bunch. Plus everyone spits different some spit longer and slower, so they lose content..

So with that...battles are based on bars .. MUSICAL BARS. You can have a tut video on what an actual bar is too so there no discrepancy. But 8 bar 16, 24, 32, etc ..Thats how bars land in 4s...

So if you do 32 bar battle ..it dont matter avout time...yiu give them the time it needs basically. So if me and you was to do a 32 bar audio battle...and mine takes 1:30 and im good with it, but yours take 1:45... it's good to go for the battle. Tbh...to make it easier, and ive told a few mods and odin this multiple times, but i dont know if no it can be changed because ive never got an answer.

It can be averaged out with more time. Ive always felt 75 seconds is perfect for a 32 bar audio battle for anyone. I only need 65 usually in a beat.. but accapella is different. The 2:00 battles are the same but since its more time its not that bad.. but i still see it where endings are not good because they need two more bars which is average 10 seconds...

All in all having complete even bar battles make for way better battles...people dont have to spit fast to get in the content and it will come out better .. shouldn't have to sacrifice setups...
It could even be incorporated with the text box i was talkin about in my earlier reply thats connected to a users audio battle..to check the bar count..

⬜⬜⬜⬜VOTING In a whole should done by categories then it makes the vote by your choices.

Just an example they fill in the bubble and once your done it makes the choice. Always thought if you vote 100% honest using those...it would always be an official outcome. (Thats if kats keepin it real)

You fill in the bubble for each category..
Flow © RhymeSmoke © Noble
Wordplay
Multis
Punches
Energy
Delivery
Personals

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 02-24-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Unread 02-24-2023, 08:06 PM   #19

1 2005
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purps View Post

I felt that too, until ive seen and looked back at prior tournaments and seen kats losin that didn't lose...way too much politics to be hidden. Same as the comments in the battles. We have to type something so alot will just try to not piss off anyone because they're scared of getting hate voted on, especially on close battles that could really go either way. But even with blowout bodies, people are saying "close battle", Knowin sometimes you just know...its a massacre. And whats funny i notice if a new user, people have no problem teloin someone they were trash. Honestly its seems over the years y'all are the ones that made it like this. If everyone just kept it real and gave honest comments with votes...it wouldn't be a problem, because people would get better...But thats why some type closed leagues have should of been done years ago... but yeah hidden would manufacturer more shitty hate voters than anything. Only way it would work is if everyone was gidden, no usernames at all in battles...and that would never work.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote:
If you started over this website from scratch, what would it look like?
What features would you keep? Which would you get rid of?
Would it have a forum like it currently does? Would it be on a social media platform like Facebook or Twitter? Or would it just be an app?
Discuss
So ive always thought this since 06...was explainin it to @B a r z o o k a about the time limit for audios... especially written battles...the time isn't long enough. Basically theres either gonna be too many bars or not enough. Audios are spit in 2-4 bar sets... mostly 4, sometimes 8..or more depending on the scheme. But with setups its usually 4 bars... Could be too shorter bars, could be 2 shorter bars, then one long bar that's actually two bars but it still comes out to four bars. You could also just have one bar punches like I'll be doing and there's no real setups, but however you spit the amount of time.. it's always going to come up short or you stop at 50 seconds and ya verse is short. I always cut off bars and it never ends the right way or there's always filler in the middle but it ends good....theres always some sacrifice bars ... because if ya end short, users will sometimes vote against someone just for being short..ive seen it a bunch. Plus everyone spits different some spit longer and slower, so they lose content..

So with that...battles are based on bars .. MUSICAL BARS. You can have a tut video on what an actual bar is too so there no discrepancy. But 8 bar 16, 24, 32, etc ..Thats how bars land in 4s...

So if you do 32 bar battle ..it dont matter avout time...yiu give them the time it needs basically. So if me and you was to do a 32 bar audio battle...and mine takes 1:30 and im good with it, but yours take 1:45... it's good to go for the battle. Tbh...to make it easier, and ive told a few mods and odin this multiple times, but i dont know if no it can be changed because ive never got an answer.

It can be averaged out with more time. Ive always felt 75 seconds is perfect for a 32 bar audio battle for anyone. I only need 65 usually in a beat.. but accapella is different. The 2:00 battles are the same but since its more time its not that bad.. but i still see it where endings are not good because they need two more bars which is average 10 seconds...

All in all having complete even bar battles make for way better battles...people dont have to spit fast to get in the content and it will come out better .. shouldn't have to sacrifice setups...
It could even be incorporated with the text box i was talkin about in my earlier reply thats connected to a users audio battle..to check the bar count..

⬜⬜⬜⬜VOTING In a whole should done by categories then it makes the vote by your choices.

Just an example they fill in the bubble and once your done it makes the choice. Always thought if you vote 100% honest using those...it would always be an official outcome. (Thats if kats keepin it real)

You fill in the bubble for each category..
Flow © RhymeSmoke © Noble
Wordplay
Multis
Punches
Energy
Delivery
Personals

Last edited by RhymeSmoke; 02-24-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Unread 02-25-2023, 07:10 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
All solid ideas. I'm seriously considering attempting this. Checking out some already existing battle apps right now to see if it's worth it.
Aquiring LB or a fresh project completely?
Unread 02-25-2023, 07:10 AM   #20

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Quote:
All solid ideas. I'm seriously considering attempting this. Checking out some already existing battle apps right now to see if it's worth it.
Aquiring LB or a fresh project completely?

Display