Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Help & Support > Rules & Tutorials > Guidelines

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-14-2017, 02:06 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost
Default Shodan's Guide to Creating a Religion!

Have you ever wanted to become extremely rich, but just didn’t know how? Are the lottery tickets you buy never winning? Is college too difficult? Are you angry that you’re doing all this work, just to get a job with an entry-level, sub-seven-figure salary? Sick of get-rich-quick schemes that just don’t work?

Well, we here at Shodan Industries have just the solution for you! With our informative, helpful, and easy-to-understand guide, you’ll be able to do what many have tried but few have succeeded at. You’ll exploit human psychology and have sizable fractions of wallets escaping their leather prisons and returning to your bank account. Unless, of course, you are an idiot. All you’ll need is a pretty smile, a good speaking voice, and a total lack of morality or empathy for your fellow man. Since you’re probably a psychopath if you’re reading this, you likely won’t need to work on these things at all!

Creating a successful for-profit religion requires a good answer to two questions:
  • “How can I convert the most people to my religion?”
  • “How can I get my converts to give me more money?”

In other words, you want to maximize both quality and quantity. More technically, you want to maximize the value given by the formula [a * n], where a is the average amount of money earned from each convert and n is the number of converts.

Problematically, the answers to these two questions contradict each other. The way to make your converts give you more money is by charging exorbitant amounts for the services your religion provides. However, by charging much money for your services, you make people suspicious of your intentions. Modern people tend to see money and religion as a bad combination. Some faith-dealers charge thousands of dollars for theirs! This is an unfortunate side effect of the many failures who have gone before you. In addition, high costs make it impossible for poor people - who are great targets, as they are emotionally vulnerable - to pay without committing crimes, as they might for illegal drugs. This gives your religion a bad name.

We here at Shodan Industries solved this by charging different amounts for different tiers of services. For example, low-level services, such as consecration or blessings, cost little (less than a hundred), whereas services such as faith healing command rates in the hundreds or thousands. Even those services are grouped into sub-tiers.

Another piece of advice - don’t openly display prices! In fact, it’s best to not acknowledge their existence. Don’t deny them, either - just use the INWPS (Israeli Nuclear Weapons Publicity Strategy) and let people figure it out. By doing this, almost everyone implicitly understands that there are prices, but does not give the purpose further consideration. They are thus less likely to consider why there is a price and see your religion for what it actually is. This serves several useful functions:
  • It prevents people from being driven away because they saw the prices.
  • It allows you to be flexible with your pricing, thereby pulling some money off people who otherwise would - or could - not pay.

Now that we know how to get more money off of your converts, we must learn how to create a religion that will convert the most people. Here, there are a few problems which any budding religion faces, but the most important one is the fact that the overwhelming majority of people belong to some religion or another. Most irreligious people (atheists, agnostics, etc.) are rather hard to convince, owing to their rational outlook on things.

The admittedly counterintuitive solution to this problem is to make your “religion” not a religion! Or, at least, cloaking it to not look like a religion. This is something L. Ron Hubbard and Deepak Chopra got right. By making your religion not a religion, you gain an audience of less fundamentalist religious people (the fundies are a lost cause; don’t bother with them) and less-inquiring irreligious folk (a rarity in more conservative nations like America, where only the highly intelligent and thoughtful tend to be nonreligious, but common in more liberal countries such as Canada, Australia, and most of the European Union). This also makes your religion more inviting and less discriminating - a positive trait in today’s increasingly tolerant world.

In addition, by making your religion irreligious, you decrease the consequences of your immoral personal behavior. Christian preachers often use that faith to get money from their followers. This is sensible, since they are targeting an existing audience, but the above paragraph explains why this isn’t necessary. They are frequently caught in controversies such as adultery scandals; Jimmy Swaggart comes to mind. When this happens, their career ends - or at least sputters - because the Bible which they preach commands against these actions. Since you choose your “religion’s” moral code, if you are caught, say, visiting a prostitute, all you need to do is issue public statements about how it wasn’t wrong, and never mention it again. In this way, you bring no attention to your “sins,” while still rebutting your critics. As long as your “religion’s” moral code is compatible with your actions, this strategy will work. This point bears repeating: never commit any action which your faith says is not acceptable! You might be caught, and if you are, you’re well and truly fucked. For this reason, your religion should have a loose moral code. After all, if you’re raking in millions, wouldn’t you want to spend your money on whores, drugs, and mansions?

Well, I hope you enjoyed my guide to getting rich quick. If you did, then show your support by getting out there and duping dumb citizens out of their hard-earned (lol) money! Remember, it’s the American way.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 11-14-2017, 02:06 AM   #1

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Default Shodan's Guide to Creating a Religion!

Have you ever wanted to become extremely rich, but just didn’t know how? Are the lottery tickets you buy never winning? Is college too difficult? Are you angry that you’re doing all this work, just to get a job with an entry-level, sub-seven-figure salary? Sick of get-rich-quick schemes that just don’t work?

Well, we here at Shodan Industries have just the solution for you! With our informative, helpful, and easy-to-understand guide, you’ll be able to do what many have tried but few have succeeded at. You’ll exploit human psychology and have sizable fractions of wallets escaping their leather prisons and returning to your bank account. Unless, of course, you are an idiot. All you’ll need is a pretty smile, a good speaking voice, and a total lack of morality or empathy for your fellow man. Since you’re probably a psychopath if you’re reading this, you likely won’t need to work on these things at all!

Creating a successful for-profit religion requires a good answer to two questions:
  • “How can I convert the most people to my religion?”
  • “How can I get my converts to give me more money?”

In other words, you want to maximize both quality and quantity. More technically, you want to maximize the value given by the formula [a * n], where a is the average amount of money earned from each convert and n is the number of converts.

Problematically, the answers to these two questions contradict each other. The way to make your converts give you more money is by charging exorbitant amounts for the services your religion provides. However, by charging much money for your services, you make people suspicious of your intentions. Modern people tend to see money and religion as a bad combination. Some faith-dealers charge thousands of dollars for theirs! This is an unfortunate side effect of the many failures who have gone before you. In addition, high costs make it impossible for poor people - who are great targets, as they are emotionally vulnerable - to pay without committing crimes, as they might for illegal drugs. This gives your religion a bad name.

We here at Shodan Industries solved this by charging different amounts for different tiers of services. For example, low-level services, such as consecration or blessings, cost little (less than a hundred), whereas services such as faith healing command rates in the hundreds or thousands. Even those services are grouped into sub-tiers.

Another piece of advice - don’t openly display prices! In fact, it’s best to not acknowledge their existence. Don’t deny them, either - just use the INWPS (Israeli Nuclear Weapons Publicity Strategy) and let people figure it out. By doing this, almost everyone implicitly understands that there are prices, but does not give the purpose further consideration. They are thus less likely to consider why there is a price and see your religion for what it actually is. This serves several useful functions:
  • It prevents people from being driven away because they saw the prices.
  • It allows you to be flexible with your pricing, thereby pulling some money off people who otherwise would - or could - not pay.

Now that we know how to get more money off of your converts, we must learn how to create a religion that will convert the most people. Here, there are a few problems which any budding religion faces, but the most important one is the fact that the overwhelming majority of people belong to some religion or another. Most irreligious people (atheists, agnostics, etc.) are rather hard to convince, owing to their rational outlook on things.

The admittedly counterintuitive solution to this problem is to make your “religion” not a religion! Or, at least, cloaking it to not look like a religion. This is something L. Ron Hubbard and Deepak Chopra got right. By making your religion not a religion, you gain an audience of less fundamentalist religious people (the fundies are a lost cause; don’t bother with them) and less-inquiring irreligious folk (a rarity in more conservative nations like America, where only the highly intelligent and thoughtful tend to be nonreligious, but common in more liberal countries such as Canada, Australia, and most of the European Union). This also makes your religion more inviting and less discriminating - a positive trait in today’s increasingly tolerant world.

In addition, by making your religion irreligious, you decrease the consequences of your immoral personal behavior. Christian preachers often use that faith to get money from their followers. This is sensible, since they are targeting an existing audience, but the above paragraph explains why this isn’t necessary. They are frequently caught in controversies such as adultery scandals; Jimmy Swaggart comes to mind. When this happens, their career ends - or at least sputters - because the Bible which they preach commands against these actions. Since you choose your “religion’s” moral code, if you are caught, say, visiting a prostitute, all you need to do is issue public statements about how it wasn’t wrong, and never mention it again. In this way, you bring no attention to your “sins,” while still rebutting your critics. As long as your “religion’s” moral code is compatible with your actions, this strategy will work. This point bears repeating: never commit any action which your faith says is not acceptable! You might be caught, and if you are, you’re well and truly fucked. For this reason, your religion should have a loose moral code. After all, if you’re raking in millions, wouldn’t you want to spend your money on whores, drugs, and mansions?

Well, I hope you enjoyed my guide to getting rich quick. If you did, then show your support by getting out there and duping dumb citizens out of their hard-earned (lol) money! Remember, it’s the American way.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 11-14-2017, 01:05 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tl;dr
Unread 11-14-2017, 01:05 PM   #2

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Tl;dr

Unread 11-14-2017, 06:36 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

wow ...
Unread 11-14-2017, 06:36 PM   #3

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

wow ...
Unread 11-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Chill out shodan, the swaggart foundation boutta send christ ninjas to your crib with crucifixes for shurikens and bad conversion pitches for smoke bombs
Unread 11-23-2017, 02:46 PM   #4

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Chill out shodan, the swaggart foundation boutta send christ ninjas to your crib with crucifixes for shurikens and bad conversion pitches for smoke bombs
Unread 11-26-2017, 10:15 PM
Rican

On one...
Unread 11-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #5

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

On one...

Unread 11-27-2017, 05:50 AM
Nerdism Nerdism is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Nerdism is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
25 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Off two...
Unread 11-27-2017, 05:50 AM   #6

Nerdism Nerdism is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Nerdism is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
25 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 14 audio / 176 text
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Off two...
Unread 11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Inbetween three...
Unread 11-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #7

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Inbetween three...
Unread 12-22-2017, 10:25 AM
JayDiamondScarFace
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default replying to shodans religion idea

the idea of creating a religion isn't a fall apart move, it could actually be a winwin,as long as its keeping up to the standard of a active and beat group,with enough people around and activeities to dew,wouldnt be a necasary profit either maybe it would go idile but that's just a flow issue wouldn't hurt the false religion that's your making upogucci666
Unread 12-22-2017, 10:25 AM   #8

JayDiamondScarFace

Voted: 106 audio / 390 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default replying to shodans religion idea

the idea of creating a religion isn't a fall apart move, it could actually be a winwin,as long as its keeping up to the standard of a active and beat group,with enough people around and activeities to dew,wouldnt be a necasary profit either maybe it would go idile but that's just a flow issue wouldn't hurt the false religion that's your making upogucci666
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:40 AM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

I tried this
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #9

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

I tried this

Display