2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-25-2023, 12:39 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Lightbulb 馃帳Audio Battle Format

@脫冒inn
@Phroxen
@Barzooka
@Student
@NOBLE
@Godbody
@RULE

I know ive talked to yall individually about this, but Read it through yall..馃憤

So i bring this up again, because all my head to head battles, outside of tournaments, im doin like this. And its really not difficult to understand or set forth. Any verse thats over 60 seconds, you use a 2 min setup, anything over 2:00 you use a 3 min setup. Spit ya shit how ever you want with an equal amount of bars ..and there it is. I think tain spit more, but that's cool, it was alot of bars. 16s and 24s are obviously easier to keep track of.

16 bars is about 45-50 seconds depending on how you spit it. The whole 60 seconds come out unclean, unless you do like an intro talkin. Ive always spit from the from the 1st second and try to fit as much content in to the 60 seconds.

But anyone that does that, the ending never really ends great. Always bars gettin cut off for most, and my shit is just always 2 or 3 extra bars at the end, that really dont go with it well, or end well. Really the last punch is Where it should of ended.

So its either stop short or start late. But ive seen users lose votes for not spittin the whole 60 even tho I'm they shit was better. Thats why if we just spit a 16 which like i said isnt the full 60 unless you had heavy pauses or really long bars, or you spit more than 16.

24 & 32 bars land between 1:10-1:45.. again its all how you spit ya shit..but fast aint better.

2:00 battles may not be as much as needed. But its the same with the 60 seconds theres no difference.

Its not the correct time for "musical bars" even with no beats. 90 seconds works for 32 i believe and the 45 second battles we used to have were actually perfect for 16s if you spit right away.

I know ive brought this to yall and i get why yall think it might not work out because of someone sayin oh you spit too many bars, or someone just not knowin. But thats why is said do a trial run on card matches, and a tournaments.Not with everything obviously. Anyonee that doesn't know what a 16 is, we show em....its basically 16 lines. But a musical bar with a beat is a lil different..still a line, but a 4 count is a bar.

And it really don't matter if its a couple more than 16 or a couple less. The whole point of it is not everyone jammin as much a can fit and spittin it fast. Thats not battle all

l'll give you a great example.. and i just thought of this, not sure why i didn't think about this already..

@FightsAndRapMedia

The way he spits slower and with the pauses. I 100% have seen him lose even tho his bars were better, but because he didn't have enough bars, because of the pauses. Him havin no time limit to spit a 32!? I dont think he would lose to anyone.. 馃挴

And me a @Ruje lba tournament final..same shit. Honestly he woulda smoked me if it wasnt on the clock...40 bar battle. We was gonna redo our final in an open battle redone with 40 bars just to see. He agreed with me about comin up short at the end. Because he got that slower punch style, it really aint legit if he can't spit his shit.

I get this aint irl...but like everyone gets to spit they verse the way they want and aint gettin cut off. And again. This the net, but still.

Also with no time limit you can have a lil into for yaslef. Or an outro..nothin crazy but still. And then with spittin on beats!? Waay better

See the whole idea.. is just to have an all around better battle. If it takes havin a extra 10 seconds to have a complete verse and spit it how you want, you wanna spit ya shit fast go head, you wanna spit ya shit slow.. go head. But its equal all around. It will make it better all around , with more quality battles.

And i don't wanna here no shit that its better competition to be skilled to fit what you can in the time limit and be better... Cause who cares about that? This ain't a game show. We been doin it like that for how many years now? So think about it like this ..

Out of all the written battles on here, ever, how many yall think are equal amount of bars vs bars

Im gonna say only 10% of the 1000s of battles. Most are lopsided battles. Even tournament battles.

One might spit 20 one 15 one might spit 23 with half of the last bar cut off. Its probably 20% with cut off a cut off bar, and typin out inthe comments "last bar was such and such" And real talk kats be ending up with an odd another of bars... ..

Ive seen heavy hittin hall of famer vets with last bar cut off. So imagine all them cut off bars...werent cut off. An extra few seconds is game changing in my ears. 馃挴

So now imagine if all of them were equal amount of bars as well...shit would be a whole different ballgame.

And word up, it would actually makes some users that may not be that good yet, and this format 100% would make them better, and faster and be beasts! Will make kats write better, and again have more quality battles. Im tryin to be nervous battlin, everytime, and i aint

Even just learnin what what an actual bar is and how to work with 4 and 8 counts makes a spitter better...

And yeah im tryin to get it goin because i feel i would be better, but this is about the site and everyone gettin nice, and havin a equal chance. We both have the same chances, but it's more open with how you spit...bottom line.

This LB we shou6be out bodyin these big apps!

And id compare the idea to text somewhat, because its a set amoun of bars. But even with text, there should be some aspects of wider amount of characters you can put in the set amount. Basically you text an 8 bar battle but on a 16 bar battle setup...and you can still put a cap on the amount of characters, but jus have it allow more than a normal 8 bar setup, if you can understand what im sayin.

It's definitely a combination of things thats brought lb down, but one definitely is not tryin something different. Nothing has to be changed coding wise or anything. And its not like its 100s of users on here at a time let alone 1000s, so bigger battles can easily be setup and understand whats being done.

And movin forward with it, i know for a fact it would work, but new users who start being active with audio, will adapt quicker to it. Like @Jville84 and @Village Idiot when they first started goin in and spittin multiple audios, they were spittin fast. And ima bet they was tryin to get as much bars in as possible. Then they slowed up after awhile.

With that!!! Who wanna go 16 accapella!? Or whatever..we can do 8 bars to 300 bars!! 馃槺馃挜馃く馃お馃榿

#NoTimeLimit

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss馃枙

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss馃枙

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-25-2023, 12:39 PM   #1

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text

Lightbulb 馃帳Audio Battle Format

@脫冒inn
@Phroxen
@Barzooka
@Student
@NOBLE
@Godbody
@RULE

I know ive talked to yall individually about this, but Read it through yall..馃憤

So i bring this up again, because all my head to head battles, outside of tournaments, im doin like this. And its really not difficult to understand or set forth. Any verse thats over 60 seconds, you use a 2 min setup, anything over 2:00 you use a 3 min setup. Spit ya shit how ever you want with an equal amount of bars ..and there it is. I think tain spit more, but that's cool, it was alot of bars. 16s and 24s are obviously easier to keep track of.

16 bars is about 45-50 seconds depending on how you spit it. The whole 60 seconds come out unclean, unless you do like an intro talkin. Ive always spit from the from the 1st second and try to fit as much content in to the 60 seconds.

But anyone that does that, the ending never really ends great. Always bars gettin cut off for most, and my shit is just always 2 or 3 extra bars at the end, that really dont go with it well, or end well. Really the last punch is Where it should of ended.

So its either stop short or start late. But ive seen users lose votes for not spittin the whole 60 even tho I'm they shit was better. Thats why if we just spit a 16 which like i said isnt the full 60 unless you had heavy pauses or really long bars, or you spit more than 16.

24 & 32 bars land between 1:10-1:45.. again its all how you spit ya shit..but fast aint better.

2:00 battles may not be as much as needed. But its the same with the 60 seconds theres no difference.

Its not the correct time for "musical bars" even with no beats. 90 seconds works for 32 i believe and the 45 second battles we used to have were actually perfect for 16s if you spit right away.

I know ive brought this to yall and i get why yall think it might not work out because of someone sayin oh you spit too many bars, or someone just not knowin. But thats why is said do a trial run on card matches, and a tournaments.Not with everything obviously. Anyonee that doesn't know what a 16 is, we show em....its basically 16 lines. But a musical bar with a beat is a lil different..still a line, but a 4 count is a bar.

And it really don't matter if its a couple more than 16 or a couple less. The whole point of it is not everyone jammin as much a can fit and spittin it fast. Thats not battle all

l'll give you a great example.. and i just thought of this, not sure why i didn't think about this already..

@FightsAndRapMedia

The way he spits slower and with the pauses. I 100% have seen him lose even tho his bars were better, but because he didn't have enough bars, because of the pauses. Him havin no time limit to spit a 32!? I dont think he would lose to anyone.. 馃挴

And me a @Ruje lba tournament final..same shit. Honestly he woulda smoked me if it wasnt on the clock...40 bar battle. We was gonna redo our final in an open battle redone with 40 bars just to see. He agreed with me about comin up short at the end. Because he got that slower punch style, it really aint legit if he can't spit his shit.

I get this aint irl...but like everyone gets to spit they verse the way they want and aint gettin cut off. And again. This the net, but still.

Also with no time limit you can have a lil into for yaslef. Or an outro..nothin crazy but still. And then with spittin on beats!? Waay better

See the whole idea.. is just to have an all around better battle. If it takes havin a extra 10 seconds to have a complete verse and spit it how you want, you wanna spit ya shit fast go head, you wanna spit ya shit slow.. go head. But its equal all around. It will make it better all around , with more quality battles.

And i don't wanna here no shit that its better competition to be skilled to fit what you can in the time limit and be better... Cause who cares about that? This ain't a game show. We been doin it like that for how many years now? So think about it like this ..

Out of all the written battles on here, ever, how many yall think are equal amount of bars vs bars

Im gonna say only 10% of the 1000s of battles. Most are lopsided battles. Even tournament battles.

One might spit 20 one 15 one might spit 23 with half of the last bar cut off. Its probably 20% with cut off a cut off bar, and typin out inthe comments "last bar was such and such" And real talk kats be ending up with an odd another of bars... ..

Ive seen heavy hittin hall of famer vets with last bar cut off. So imagine all them cut off bars...werent cut off. An extra few seconds is game changing in my ears. 馃挴

So now imagine if all of them were equal amount of bars as well...shit would be a whole different ballgame.

And word up, it would actually makes some users that may not be that good yet, and this format 100% would make them better, and faster and be beasts! Will make kats write better, and again have more quality battles. Im tryin to be nervous battlin, everytime, and i aint

Even just learnin what what an actual bar is and how to work with 4 and 8 counts makes a spitter better...

And yeah im tryin to get it goin because i feel i would be better, but this is about the site and everyone gettin nice, and havin a equal chance. We both have the same chances, but it's more open with how you spit...bottom line.

This LB we shou6be out bodyin these big apps!

And id compare the idea to text somewhat, because its a set amoun of bars. But even with text, there should be some aspects of wider amount of characters you can put in the set amount. Basically you text an 8 bar battle but on a 16 bar battle setup...and you can still put a cap on the amount of characters, but jus have it allow more than a normal 8 bar setup, if you can understand what im sayin.

It's definitely a combination of things thats brought lb down, but one definitely is not tryin something different. Nothing has to be changed coding wise or anything. And its not like its 100s of users on here at a time let alone 1000s, so bigger battles can easily be setup and understand whats being done.

And movin forward with it, i know for a fact it would work, but new users who start being active with audio, will adapt quicker to it. Like @Jville84 and @Village Idiot when they first started goin in and spittin multiple audios, they were spittin fast. And ima bet they was tryin to get as much bars in as possible. Then they slowed up after awhile.

With that!!! Who wanna go 16 accapella!? Or whatever..we can do 8 bars to 300 bars!! 馃槺馃挜馃く馃お馃榿

#NoTimeLimit

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 04-25-2023, 01:53 PM
Village Idiot
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
5 1562
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

I'm down for whatever the amount of bars. But you shouldn't really adress me again though since you've bodied me everytime.
Unread 04-25-2023, 01:53 PM   #2

Village Idiot
5 1562
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 100 audio / 148 text

I'm down for whatever the amount of bars. But you shouldn't really adress me again though since you've bodied me everytime.
Unread 04-25-2023, 06:55 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I took the time to read all of this and I actually approve of this idea. Time limits for battles are kind of more appropriate for freestyle battles when you're just spitting what's off the top of your head rather than going by what you've written and spitting it how you rehearsed it. But in my battle against Masked Reaper I had to spit faster because of the time limit but I feel like it would've been much more interesting if we were assigned a number of bars we had to spit rather than going by a time limit. So that way it would've been even more fair and we could've taken our time with spitting our verses.

I feel like this would also be a very interesting idea for a championship. Like a "Set Bar" tournament or some shit where instead of going by the time limit, users have to spit a certain amount of bars, so that way there's no way to take advantage of who spits what faster, or having to deal with rewriting your bars shorter or crampacking them within a minute time frame. '16 Bar Champion' or '32 Bar Champion' anyone?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73垄,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money

Last edited by Barzooka; 04-25-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 04-25-2023, 06:55 PM   #3

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

I took the time to read all of this and I actually approve of this idea. Time limits for battles are kind of more appropriate for freestyle battles when you're just spitting what's off the top of your head rather than going by what you've written and spitting it how you rehearsed it. But in my battle against Masked Reaper I had to spit faster because of the time limit but I feel like it would've been much more interesting if we were assigned a number of bars we had to spit rather than going by a time limit. So that way it would've been even more fair and we could've taken our time with spitting our verses.

I feel like this would also be a very interesting idea for a championship. Like a "Set Bar" tournament or some shit where instead of going by the time limit, users have to spit a certain amount of bars, so that way there's no way to take advantage of who spits what faster, or having to deal with rewriting your bars shorter or crampacking them within a minute time frame. '16 Bar Champion' or '32 Bar Champion' anyone?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73垄,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money

Last edited by Barzooka; 04-25-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Unread 05-11-2023, 09:29 AM
1 2005
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Nobody really addressed you... and you seem upset. Instead of tryin to be sarcastic and pop shit act like i haven't bodied you mad times... #GetEven!

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Unread 05-11-2023, 09:29 AM   #4

1 2005
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Nobody really addressed you... and you seem upset. Instead of tryin to be sarcastic and pop shit act like i haven't bodied you mad times... #GetEven!
Unread 05-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Village Idiot
5 1562
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

You right.

Correction: you bodied me every time.
Unread 05-11-2023, 10:57 AM   #5

Village Idiot
5 1562
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 100 audio / 148 text

You right.

Correction: you bodied me every time.

Tags
16 bar audio battles, 32 bar audio battles, no time limit battles, notimelimit, rhymesmoke

Display