2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-16-2017, 09:08 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer VI

Letsbeef Informer IV
Brought to you by
A Real Nigga
Written by
Punk
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer IV
What's Been Good?
Welcome back, kiddos. It's been 3 LONG ASS YEARS since I've put one of these together so hopefully I still got it. :-) HUGE shout out to those who assisted me with the previous informers, @Shae Schnerch, @Lockhart, @Manhattan, @Nicholas, @SAND, @Aggo, Rohaan, Vintage Jack (wherever he is), and a lot of other dudes. You guys know who you are! I just thought i'd put another one together since it's been so long and they were pretty popular. You guys be jumping on these fast so why stop, Feel me? There's a Catalog at the top of this thread if you're interested in reading any of the previous informers. For those who don't know what these are, basically it's a site magazine informing everyone about what's going on around Letsbeef.com from New champions to current beefs. Basically, If I don't get my own section, There will be no more! Soooooo lets wrap this intro up and get started with some dope ass videos..

For all the Spidey fans out there, Home Coming is looking like it may be the best one. ANNNND yes, Iron Man WILL be in it, fully suited up. I hated the fucking spoilers in the trailer. They should've just kept him in his ironman suit out of it. I would've enjoyed the surprise. But fuck what the fans want right?

This trailer caught me by surprise. haha Won't spoil anything until ya watch it but damn, I told myself I wouldn't watch another Thor movie after the first 2 but they did some magic on this one. (at least from what I see out of the trailer) Anyways, should be very good!

I liked the first one. Batista got a movie role where he doesn't suck haha. Still kind've suck but he's with marvel now until they replace him with like... brock lesnar or some other big dude they can paint gray ish and red. Looking forward to this.

Who's Winning The Playoffs???!?!!

Brand New Features!
A Few Upgrades To The Site
For years, people would complain about how outdated LB was... But guess what fuckboys? The former owner/officially the owner again, @X has added tons of new shit. He brung us all new Text Battle features including the ability to start BLIND drops. So now you guys can quit complaining about who sends first so you can rebuttal each other's verses. He fixed the emcee avatars so now they are fully customizable. He enhanced the way people vote in various ways, & the site overall is a lot more durable. For more, & to learn more about all of the features added, Visit the page Organized Site Updates/DevLog put together by @Mindless.

Accomplishments
Championships Won

Bleu Wins 2017 Basic Audio Tournament #17
I'm sure you guys are highly aware that Bleu has officially won his 2nd Audio Grand Championship. Also wanna give a shout out to Flakko Brim who made it to the finals as well. It was a pretty good battle. Back when Bleu was just a little pup, him and I use to rehearse & listen to all of his audio battles. Truth is.... He sucked. I kept this man in the gym day in and day out and look at him now. Shining. Let me tell you guys a little bit of a story. Years back, I would listen to his battles in complete DiSGUST!. I couldn't stand the sound of his halfa man ass voice. Guy sounded like Terry Cruise on Helium. as time went by, his voice got deeper and his skills got bananas (thanks to I). Bleu won his first Grand championship in 2014 defeating some ol dude (Muggz) And the guy been on a roll every since. But truthfully, my boy Bleu has always been dope on both audio and text sides. I personally chose not to battle Dej because that's been my boy since day one. Never really found a reason to wanna spar with'em.. But if we actually DID battle? LOOL........ (to be continued) Congrats homie. You deserve your championship and I only hope to see ya get more bro. Big ups!

Manhattan/ShotsFired Wins 2017 Basic Text Tournament #14
Congratulations to Manny for picking up his FIRST Grand Championship. (about damn time). Would ALSO like to congratulate the other guy he was battling for making it to the finals. Let me tell you one thing about many. I didn't always like this guy. He use to be such a fucking whore. I honestly thought he was gay when we had our first conversations, due to the extremely awkward responses of "okayyyyy", "girlllllll", & "hey big head".. Very uncomfortable. It was like walking into Student's wet dream. Long story short, he wasn't gay, he was just extremely weird. (still is). LOL After a conversation with many, I clear my browser history just to be safe.. On the real, one of the coolest dudes here and the guy deserves the shit out of this title. Good work boy. I'm Proud of ya son

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Punk VS Instant Messager
TFWatts
Punk|TFWatts

How long have you been working for North Korea?
Long enough to become the third best battle rapper in the whole North Korean secret service
I hear there's lots of dick sucking going on.. How'd ya survive the first few waves?
Lmfao

Nocky
Punk|Nocky

Do you enjoy the smell of Manhattan's asshole?
wtf?
Just answer the fucking question.
I don't even talk 2 him. I dunno what ur on about.
foh
LOOL I legit have screenshots of the conversation. You saying its not you?
i don't remember any conversation with him.
remind me what it was about.
hold on ill link it
Under a multi account I guess. They're saying it's yours in the staff lounge
i dont have no multi
every **** knows that.
tf u playin at Punk?

looking for the thread now one sec.. They're at your head in the staff forums lool I'm just telling you
why I gotta be playing all the time

i don't get where u going with this.
They're saying you are Jizz-Masta
I guess your ip addresses connect

lmfao really?
Yes
I'm saving the screenshots now and about to upload them to show ya
cunts gonna start doubting me after all these years?
why now?
I caught you online lol the thread is like a month old though
just thought about it when I seen your IM active LOOL

this cunts profile pic rofl
LMAO!!
well the staff think its Nocky's profile pic

yall pullin ur dicks
..da'fuq?
yall dumb af if u believe that shit
fr

whos dick is being pulled? I'm lost now
show me the proof.
Spoiler for Da Proof:

lol foh

Informer Award Winners!!!
Didn't get enough to tally so FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

Sit Down With Bnas

Punk|Bnas

wanna be interviewed for the magazine?

how, i dont have webcam

......da'fuq?????????

it can happen here, I just ask you questions and you answer them
sounds good
lets get it poppin Smmmmmmmmidaaaack

Don't do that...
lmao
Ok sooo, To start, I wanna ask what motivates you to battle? You seem to never get tired or let up.. What's the secret mane
been watching battle rap since the Grind Time days. in my opinion, lots of battle rappers are doing it to get paid and not to murder their opponent. back in the day was different, fuck the money your going for the throat of the person infront of you. now that I find that aspect has been lacking for years in battle rap so to get my satisfaction I like to battle myself

as for the secret, I motivate myself, everyone can laugh but its the truth. if one month I have 10 wins, the next I want 12, the next I want 14, the next 16, I do that from January - December every year if you look at the standings. if I miss a month I let myself down for a couple weeks and it motivates me not too.
That's dope man. Ok like I see this gif floating around of you.. Says like "....Let The Tooley Spit".. Where did that come from?
thats something that came off the head freestyle, slipped out fast, caught myself before I choked. filler bars that came out accidently, if people find amusement saying the 4 words when they say my name then be my guest
................................?
Name a few of your favorite battlers on the site, fam
Murderous Swag, Ticket, Jay Dub and Haz
Haha damn, I forgot Murderous Swag was on here. He changed his name to like Schematix or something didn't he?
It was Schematix before now its Murderous Swag
signs in every now and then

kid ferno and stricc dope too
Ah, ok. Yeah he was my boy. stricc aswell. Don't know the other dude
aight, Was very short but you go have fun with your football game. Thanks for the interview fam!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Break Time

Who's Winning The Playoffs I Said???!?!!

Welcome Back RhetoriK
Short Interview With Homie Rhet
COMING SOON!!!

Punk's Block
Me Saying Things
First off, I'd like to come out and say, as of right now, I no longer want to beef with @Row. Let's look back, I called you mean names such as The Black Throat, Cheater The Dick Eater, Queen of Coons, Barbie Doll, etc.. But truth be told, you're a solid guy. I use to always tell you to keep pushing your track skills & you've stated how you enjoyed a few of mines. But enough of that, Next topic

Shiznit finally quit avoiding me. Like how the fuck are you the only grand champion that the site don't even talk about? It's like you found your title inside of a cereal box. But most important, I don't dislike you. True you're a faggot and you sucked a ton of dick in the past but hey, we're friends right? (Not really)

Crews... What's up with them? You weirdos can't sit in 1 crew for more than 5 minutes. Crews are no longer about the actually guys you're cool with, fun team overall.. You motha fuckas just wanna sit next to people with titles. And most likely, their asses just jump 5 crews themselves. A crew with a bunch of titles don't make it great. There's no loyalty/chemistry anymore. Sit ya asses still for more than 30 minutes. I've been in a few crews myself but it was never because of these damn titles people have (probably didn't win it while in that crew) but because usually, I have a few boys I'm coo with In there. I've had friends that turned down co-starting a crew because they wanted to be in with the "title" crowd. That shit cray fam. Change that up.

Lastly... Where the fuck is my Patriarch!????

Outro
Well, There's another one in the books. Thanks to those who read fully. And thanks to those who've been supporting these since day 1. Will there be more?.....idk. Let's wait and see. Anyways, Tootles!

Edit:@Shodan name is in the magazine

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 04-16-2017 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 04-16-2017, 09:08 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer VI

Letsbeef Informer IV
Brought to you by
A Real Nigga
Written by
Punk
Catalog

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer IV
What's Been Good?
Welcome back, kiddos. It's been 3 LONG ASS YEARS since I've put one of these together so hopefully I still got it. :-) HUGE shout out to those who assisted me with the previous informers, @Shae Schnerch, @Lockhart, @Manhattan, @Nicholas, @SAND, @Aggo, Rohaan, Vintage Jack (wherever he is), and a lot of other dudes. You guys know who you are! I just thought i'd put another one together since it's been so long and they were pretty popular. You guys be jumping on these fast so why stop, Feel me? There's a Catalog at the top of this thread if you're interested in reading any of the previous informers. For those who don't know what these are, basically it's a site magazine informing everyone about what's going on around Letsbeef.com from New champions to current beefs. Basically, If I don't get my own section, There will be no more! Soooooo lets wrap this intro up and get started with some dope ass videos..

For all the Spidey fans out there, Home Coming is looking like it may be the best one. ANNNND yes, Iron Man WILL be in it, fully suited up. I hated the fucking spoilers in the trailer. They should've just kept him in his ironman suit out of it. I would've enjoyed the surprise. But fuck what the fans want right?

This trailer caught me by surprise. haha Won't spoil anything until ya watch it but damn, I told myself I wouldn't watch another Thor movie after the first 2 but they did some magic on this one. (at least from what I see out of the trailer) Anyways, should be very good!

I liked the first one. Batista got a movie role where he doesn't suck haha. Still kind've suck but he's with marvel now until they replace him with like... brock lesnar or some other big dude they can paint gray ish and red. Looking forward to this.

Who's Winning The Playoffs???!?!!

Brand New Features!
A Few Upgrades To The Site
For years, people would complain about how outdated LB was... But guess what fuckboys? The former owner/officially the owner again, @X has added tons of new shit. He brung us all new Text Battle features including the ability to start BLIND drops. So now you guys can quit complaining about who sends first so you can rebuttal each other's verses. He fixed the emcee avatars so now they are fully customizable. He enhanced the way people vote in various ways, & the site overall is a lot more durable. For more, & to learn more about all of the features added, Visit the page Organized Site Updates/DevLog put together by @Mindless.

Accomplishments
Championships Won

Bleu Wins 2017 Basic Audio Tournament #17
I'm sure you guys are highly aware that Bleu has officially won his 2nd Audio Grand Championship. Also wanna give a shout out to Flakko Brim who made it to the finals as well. It was a pretty good battle. Back when Bleu was just a little pup, him and I use to rehearse & listen to all of his audio battles. Truth is.... He sucked. I kept this man in the gym day in and day out and look at him now. Shining. Let me tell you guys a little bit of a story. Years back, I would listen to his battles in complete DiSGUST!. I couldn't stand the sound of his halfa man ass voice. Guy sounded like Terry Cruise on Helium. as time went by, his voice got deeper and his skills got bananas (thanks to I). Bleu won his first Grand championship in 2014 defeating some ol dude (Muggz) And the guy been on a roll every since. But truthfully, my boy Bleu has always been dope on both audio and text sides. I personally chose not to battle Dej because that's been my boy since day one. Never really found a reason to wanna spar with'em.. But if we actually DID battle? LOOL........ (to be continued) Congrats homie. You deserve your championship and I only hope to see ya get more bro. Big ups!

Manhattan/ShotsFired Wins 2017 Basic Text Tournament #14
Congratulations to Manny for picking up his FIRST Grand Championship. (about damn time). Would ALSO like to congratulate the other guy he was battling for making it to the finals. Let me tell you one thing about many. I didn't always like this guy. He use to be such a fucking whore. I honestly thought he was gay when we had our first conversations, due to the extremely awkward responses of "okayyyyy", "girlllllll", & "hey big head".. Very uncomfortable. It was like walking into Student's wet dream. Long story short, he wasn't gay, he was just extremely weird. (still is). LOL After a conversation with many, I clear my browser history just to be safe.. On the real, one of the coolest dudes here and the guy deserves the shit out of this title. Good work boy. I'm Proud of ya son

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Punk VS Instant Messager
TFWatts
Punk|TFWatts

How long have you been working for North Korea?
Long enough to become the third best battle rapper in the whole North Korean secret service
I hear there's lots of dick sucking going on.. How'd ya survive the first few waves?
Lmfao

Nocky
Punk|Nocky

Do you enjoy the smell of Manhattan's asshole?
wtf?
Just answer the fucking question.
I don't even talk 2 him. I dunno what ur on about.
foh
LOOL I legit have screenshots of the conversation. You saying its not you?
i don't remember any conversation with him.
remind me what it was about.
hold on ill link it
Under a multi account I guess. They're saying it's yours in the staff lounge
i dont have no multi
every **** knows that.
tf u playin at Punk?

looking for the thread now one sec.. They're at your head in the staff forums lool I'm just telling you
why I gotta be playing all the time

i don't get where u going with this.
They're saying you are Jizz-Masta
I guess your ip addresses connect

lmfao really?
Yes
I'm saving the screenshots now and about to upload them to show ya
cunts gonna start doubting me after all these years?
why now?
I caught you online lol the thread is like a month old though
just thought about it when I seen your IM active LOOL

this cunts profile pic rofl
LMAO!!
well the staff think its Nocky's profile pic

yall pullin ur dicks
..da'fuq?
yall dumb af if u believe that shit
fr

whos dick is being pulled? I'm lost now
show me the proof.
Spoiler for Da Proof:

lol foh

Informer Award Winners!!!
Didn't get enough to tally so FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

Sit Down With Bnas

Punk|Bnas

wanna be interviewed for the magazine?

how, i dont have webcam

......da'fuq?????????

it can happen here, I just ask you questions and you answer them
sounds good
lets get it poppin Smmmmmmmmidaaaack

Don't do that...
lmao
Ok sooo, To start, I wanna ask what motivates you to battle? You seem to never get tired or let up.. What's the secret mane
been watching battle rap since the Grind Time days. in my opinion, lots of battle rappers are doing it to get paid and not to murder their opponent. back in the day was different, fuck the money your going for the throat of the person infront of you. now that I find that aspect has been lacking for years in battle rap so to get my satisfaction I like to battle myself

as for the secret, I motivate myself, everyone can laugh but its the truth. if one month I have 10 wins, the next I want 12, the next I want 14, the next 16, I do that from January - December every year if you look at the standings. if I miss a month I let myself down for a couple weeks and it motivates me not too.
That's dope man. Ok like I see this gif floating around of you.. Says like "....Let The Tooley Spit".. Where did that come from?
thats something that came off the head freestyle, slipped out fast, caught myself before I choked. filler bars that came out accidently, if people find amusement saying the 4 words when they say my name then be my guest
................................?
Name a few of your favorite battlers on the site, fam
Murderous Swag, Ticket, Jay Dub and Haz
Haha damn, I forgot Murderous Swag was on here. He changed his name to like Schematix or something didn't he?
It was Schematix before now its Murderous Swag
signs in every now and then

kid ferno and stricc dope too
Ah, ok. Yeah he was my boy. stricc aswell. Don't know the other dude
aight, Was very short but you go have fun with your football game. Thanks for the interview fam!

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Break Time

Who's Winning The Playoffs I Said???!?!!

Welcome Back RhetoriK
Short Interview With Homie Rhet
COMING SOON!!!

Punk's Block
Me Saying Things
First off, I'd like to come out and say, as of right now, I no longer want to beef with @Row. Let's look back, I called you mean names such as The Black Throat, Cheater The Dick Eater, Queen of Coons, Barbie Doll, etc.. But truth be told, you're a solid guy. I use to always tell you to keep pushing your track skills & you've stated how you enjoyed a few of mines. But enough of that, Next topic

Shiznit finally quit avoiding me. Like how the fuck are you the only grand champion that the site don't even talk about? It's like you found your title inside of a cereal box. But most important, I don't dislike you. True you're a faggot and you sucked a ton of dick in the past but hey, we're friends right? (Not really)

Crews... What's up with them? You weirdos can't sit in 1 crew for more than 5 minutes. Crews are no longer about the actually guys you're cool with, fun team overall.. You motha fuckas just wanna sit next to people with titles. And most likely, their asses just jump 5 crews themselves. A crew with a bunch of titles don't make it great. There's no loyalty/chemistry anymore. Sit ya asses still for more than 30 minutes. I've been in a few crews myself but it was never because of these damn titles people have (probably didn't win it while in that crew) but because usually, I have a few boys I'm coo with In there. I've had friends that turned down co-starting a crew because they wanted to be in with the "title" crowd. That shit cray fam. Change that up.

Lastly... Where the fuck is my Patriarch!????

Outro
Well, There's another one in the books. Thanks to those who read fully. And thanks to those who've been supporting these since day 1. Will there be more?.....idk. Let's wait and see. Anyways, Tootles!

Edit:@Shodan name is in the magazine

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 04-16-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Unread 04-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

i ctrl+fd for my name, didn't see it, and am thus not interested
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-16-2017, 09:09 PM   #2

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

i ctrl+fd for my name, didn't see it, and am thus not interested
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-16-2017, 09:41 PM
Row

respect @Punk
Unread 04-16-2017, 09:41 PM   #3

Row

respect @Punk

Unread 04-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Cekspree
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Cekspree
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

This is the greatest thread i've ever read. Can't wait until the next one. Awesomeness!
Cekspree is a legend, for those who dont know, he used to be in MFD.
Unread 04-16-2017, 09:54 PM   #4

Cekspree
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
84 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 300 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to Cekspree

This is the greatest thread i've ever read. Can't wait until the next one. Awesomeness!
Cekspree is a legend, for those who dont know, he used to be in MFD.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Aggo

I demand a recount!
Unread 04-16-2017, 09:57 PM   #5

Aggo

I demand a recount!

Unread 04-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Nice to see the magazine section I suggested that got implemented by noble is being used smh

Good shit Parliament Punkadelic.
Unread 04-16-2017, 10:12 PM   #6

Mindless Mindless is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Administrator
Hall Of Fame Staff
HEBREW BANHAMMER
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 6 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 95 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 713 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Nice to see the magazine section I suggested that got implemented by noble is being used smh

Good shit Parliament Punkadelic.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2017, 10:46 PM
Rican

Dope Informer

Sticky this

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

@Punk puts work in for LB. Good job Chico
Unread 04-16-2017, 10:46 PM   #7

Rican

Dope Informer

Sticky this

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

@Punk puts work in for LB. Good job Chico

Unread 04-16-2017, 10:56 PM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Lol aww, u dedicated your time

Niggas always mentioning my GC, you never won shit lmaooooo
Unread 04-16-2017, 10:56 PM   #8

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Unread 04-16-2017, 11:02 PM
Rant

>tfw Punk's only two choices for interviews were myself and Bnas

Unread 04-16-2017, 11:02 PM   #9

Rant

>tfw Punk's only two choices for interviews were myself and Bnas

Unread 04-16-2017, 11:04 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiznit View Post

Clearly I won the QFK III Track competition

Did I even tag you? LOOL I forgot, but you looked for it.. good boy..
Unread 04-16-2017, 11:04 PM   #10

lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiznit View Post

Clearly I won the QFK III Track competition

Did I even tag you? LOOL I forgot, but you looked for it.. good boy..

Display