Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk > Magazine Stand

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Letsbeef Informer III

Letsbeef Informer III
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk
Today we are going to focus
on one of our members.
Fidel Z

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer III
What's Been Good?
Damn didn't it feel like we was taking too long? LI-III is finally here and we have some shit to talk about. So what the last one wasn't as successful as the first one but who cares? Ratings elevator all of the time and that won't stop me from Informing you fuckers.. So lately, it's been kind've rough round here. Broke my computer screen so i can't record music,my car broke down on the highway, & i got pulled over for tinted windows being too dark :| Ain't that some bullshit people? It's insanity. But we all go through this shit daily so i won't sweat it.. If you haven't yet, go pick up that Ariana Grande - Yours Truly. Spectacular album XD

Albums & Mixtape Section
What's going on over there?
So, if you've noticed, i stopped updating the "Track Statistics" page for a reason. The only reason i had it running is because tracks for the LB Finest II mixtape was needed. So now we are counting down until then.. It's not completely done but it's dropping November 1st. I've decided not to drop the LB Classics due to no participation & me not being here that long to dig far back into the tracks to find the ones that were buzzing back then. So with that being said, the cover is now officially revealed!'

Short Interview With Fidel Z
NOTE:I will not release ANY personal information what so ever..
Punk|Fidel

What made you join Letsbeef.com?

lol I told schematix this story, I randomly got into a rap battle with a girl from my hood, her and a couple dudes walked up to me and my friends and challenged us, We werent battle rappers so i dunno why they challenged us but i accepted the challenge, we did 2 rounds, she 2-0'd me, I was pissed so i went home and researched how to battle rap, and looked for a forum and found LB lol

What's said in this informer stays in this informer.... How far do you think you'll get here on LB?

I feel like ima have a dope run fam. I see myself becoming a Vet in the future lol I wanna be considered a heavyweight.

What is your obsession with Lil Wayne? *waits for this book he's about to write*

To be honest I hated lil wayne at first lol. I was a huge 50cent fan but in school everyone kept talking about Wayne and I would always try to bring up 50 in the convos and debates but no one was interested in 50's music, I used to hear wayne on TV and radio but didnt really pay attention to him(I hated his voice a lot) then the carter 3 dropped. I wanted to know what the hype was about and how he sold 1.5 milli, i checked the album out and loved it.

I feel ya man. Once a G-Unigga now a Weezaholic.. Will Fidel Z start making music anytime soon or are you just a battler?

To be honest, Im not a battler or a Musician, I work on short films lol I wanna become an Director/Actor, However I will do one or 2 tracks just to prove to myself that i can do it. Schematix has been telling me to make a track too, And he also gave me some advice on what to look out for lol

Yep, sounds like he's suckering you into viewing his crappy music & giving it likes XD.. whaaat i'm KIDDING!... Who would you like to battle in the future here on letsbeef.com?

Im trying to hand out L's to some big names dawg, I wanna murk RULE, Diss, Phenomonon, Manhattan, Row and EtH so I'd love to battle those guys in the future. Belee dat. Oh yeah Jason might get the work too. lol

Belee dat?.. English sir.... What are your interests?

you know.... No i don't..... like i said, Acting, Script writing, I also enjoy playing 'real football' lol and i recently started playing basketball too. Battling on here is fun so I'd add that too. That's a summary of the shit Fidel finds Interesting lol

mmhmmm................. How tall are you?

Im aiight lol, Not too tall and not too short. lol last time i checked, which was 2 months ago i was 6'2 I believe..

What's your password? PS:don't tell me your fucking password dude

I aint finna tell you that my brudda, However. My old password was speechless1993 (dont judge me) The reason is because my fav MJ song was speechless, and a real nigga was born 1993. lmao best belee dat

Jesus Christ..... What's your mother's maiden name

lol you know whats funny? I have no idea. I've never asked her that

......disgraceful.
Well i believe that's the last question.. Thanks for your time..

eyy let me get some shoutouts in my nigga, first of all Shoutout to the realist nigga in this bitch PUNK! Shout Classick we outchea, Shoutout my brother Row, cakedout i see you, Schematix in this bitch, BLNK the legend, My big brother Snoopy! Nicholas! UhMAZING, all dem niggas. if i forgot you, Thats because i did.
The end

Sir, this is a Letsbeef Informer, not 106 & Park

lmaoooooooooooooooo

The End

Letsbeef Activity
What are we up to?
ULC Claim The Throne (October)

Double Main Event

Audio HeavyWeight Championship Match
60 Second Accapela
@stricc V.S @Schematix

Text HeavyWeight Championship Match
16 Line Battle
@Dissizit V.S @Manhattan

Main Card

Triple Threat ChampionShip Match
8 Line Battle (Cypher Section)
@Agonize V.S @EXECUTE V.S @Enfinite

Tag Team Championship Match
32 Line Battle (16 Lines per Battler)
@Fidel Z & @Dysfunctional V.S @Anarchist & @Lockhart

Text MiddleWeight Championship
16 Line Battle
@ELOH_STACKz V.S @CakedOut

Normal Match
60 Second Acapella
@FiNAL WoRD V.S @AfterThought

UnderCard

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@S O A L V.S @Oh Lawd

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@N37 V.S @Verbally Fatal

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@twisted illusion V.S @JustDontFuckAround (THUG)

Pack-A-Punch Series I

Turnbull AC's(AC's) Vs Murda Muzik(MM)
Featuring Legion Of Doom
COMING SOON!!

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well like always, stay active yo... Keep doing what your doing. Today's short due to not really popping off so lets pick it up & make more shit happen. Enjoy them as they come monthly.. Peace biiiiyach!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 10-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Unread 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM   #1

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Letsbeef Informer III

Letsbeef Informer III
Brought to you by
Real Nigga Shun Tell Yo Friends
Created by
Punk
Today we are going to focus
on one of our members.
Fidel Z

Welcome To The Letsbeef Informer III
What's Been Good?
Damn didn't it feel like we was taking too long? LI-III is finally here and we have some shit to talk about. So what the last one wasn't as successful as the first one but who cares? Ratings elevator all of the time and that won't stop me from Informing you fuckers.. So lately, it's been kind've rough round here. Broke my computer screen so i can't record music,my car broke down on the highway, & i got pulled over for tinted windows being too dark :| Ain't that some bullshit people? It's insanity. But we all go through this shit daily so i won't sweat it.. If you haven't yet, go pick up that Ariana Grande - Yours Truly. Spectacular album XD

Albums & Mixtape Section
What's going on over there?
So, if you've noticed, i stopped updating the "Track Statistics" page for a reason. The only reason i had it running is because tracks for the LB Finest II mixtape was needed. So now we are counting down until then.. It's not completely done but it's dropping November 1st. I've decided not to drop the LB Classics due to no participation & me not being here that long to dig far back into the tracks to find the ones that were buzzing back then. So with that being said, the cover is now officially revealed!'

Short Interview With Fidel Z
NOTE:I will not release ANY personal information what so ever..
Punk|Fidel

What made you join Letsbeef.com?

lol I told schematix this story, I randomly got into a rap battle with a girl from my hood, her and a couple dudes walked up to me and my friends and challenged us, We werent battle rappers so i dunno why they challenged us but i accepted the challenge, we did 2 rounds, she 2-0'd me, I was pissed so i went home and researched how to battle rap, and looked for a forum and found LB lol

What's said in this informer stays in this informer.... How far do you think you'll get here on LB?

I feel like ima have a dope run fam. I see myself becoming a Vet in the future lol I wanna be considered a heavyweight.

What is your obsession with Lil Wayne? *waits for this book he's about to write*

To be honest I hated lil wayne at first lol. I was a huge 50cent fan but in school everyone kept talking about Wayne and I would always try to bring up 50 in the convos and debates but no one was interested in 50's music, I used to hear wayne on TV and radio but didnt really pay attention to him(I hated his voice a lot) then the carter 3 dropped. I wanted to know what the hype was about and how he sold 1.5 milli, i checked the album out and loved it.

I feel ya man. Once a G-Unigga now a Weezaholic.. Will Fidel Z start making music anytime soon or are you just a battler?

To be honest, Im not a battler or a Musician, I work on short films lol I wanna become an Director/Actor, However I will do one or 2 tracks just to prove to myself that i can do it. Schematix has been telling me to make a track too, And he also gave me some advice on what to look out for lol

Yep, sounds like he's suckering you into viewing his crappy music & giving it likes XD.. whaaat i'm KIDDING!... Who would you like to battle in the future here on letsbeef.com?

Im trying to hand out L's to some big names dawg, I wanna murk RULE, Diss, Phenomonon, Manhattan, Row and EtH so I'd love to battle those guys in the future. Belee dat. Oh yeah Jason might get the work too. lol

Belee dat?.. English sir.... What are your interests?

you know.... No i don't..... like i said, Acting, Script writing, I also enjoy playing 'real football' lol and i recently started playing basketball too. Battling on here is fun so I'd add that too. That's a summary of the shit Fidel finds Interesting lol

mmhmmm................. How tall are you?

Im aiight lol, Not too tall and not too short. lol last time i checked, which was 2 months ago i was 6'2 I believe..

What's your password? PS:don't tell me your fucking password dude

I aint finna tell you that my brudda, However. My old password was speechless1993 (dont judge me) The reason is because my fav MJ song was speechless, and a real nigga was born 1993. lmao best belee dat

Jesus Christ..... What's your mother's maiden name

lol you know whats funny? I have no idea. I've never asked her that

......disgraceful.
Well i believe that's the last question.. Thanks for your time..

eyy let me get some shoutouts in my nigga, first of all Shoutout to the realist nigga in this bitch PUNK! Shout Classick we outchea, Shoutout my brother Row, cakedout i see you, Schematix in this bitch, BLNK the legend, My big brother Snoopy! Nicholas! UhMAZING, all dem niggas. if i forgot you, Thats because i did.
The end

Sir, this is a Letsbeef Informer, not 106 & Park

lmaoooooooooooooooo

The End

Letsbeef Activity
What are we up to?
ULC Claim The Throne (October)

Double Main Event

Audio HeavyWeight Championship Match
60 Second Accapela
@stricc V.S @Schematix

Text HeavyWeight Championship Match
16 Line Battle
@Dissizit V.S @Manhattan

Main Card

Triple Threat ChampionShip Match
8 Line Battle (Cypher Section)
@Agonize V.S @EXECUTE V.S @Enfinite

Tag Team Championship Match
32 Line Battle (16 Lines per Battler)
@Fidel Z & @Dysfunctional V.S @Anarchist & @Lockhart

Text MiddleWeight Championship
16 Line Battle
@ELOH_STACKz V.S @CakedOut

Normal Match
60 Second Acapella
@FiNAL WoRD V.S @AfterThought

UnderCard

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@S O A L V.S @Oh Lawd

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@N37 V.S @Verbally Fatal

Normal Match
8 Line Battle
@twisted illusion V.S @JustDontFuckAround (THUG)

Pack-A-Punch Series I

Turnbull AC's(AC's) Vs Murda Muzik(MM)
Featuring Legion Of Doom
COMING SOON!!

Outro
Your ticket to get the fuck out my shit.
Well like always, stay active yo... Keep doing what your doing. Today's short due to not really popping off so lets pick it up & make more shit happen. Enjoy them as they come monthly.. Peace biiiiyach!

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 10-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Unread 10-02-2013, 03:30 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

aighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht

Gs son

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 10-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #2

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Gs son

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Fidel Z

Shoutout Punk! lol honoured.
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #3

Fidel Z

Shoutout Punk! lol honoured.

Unread 10-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

LMAO!! THIS FIGGA SAID HONOURED!!!

lol dope shit Punk & Fidel.

#CLASSICK
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #4

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

#CLASSICK
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
lllllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post

#CLASSICK
ROFL!! Pulled the Fidel on Fidel haha Thanks my dude

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

Gs son
thanks.. PS:Send me my paycheck
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #5

lllllllllllll

Quote:

#CLASSICK

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3numb View Post

Gs son

Unread 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Indonesia
Basic Member
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

interesting read
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #6

Indonesia
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 129 text
Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

interesting read
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

send me my referrals on a platter shun

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #7

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post

send me my referrals on a platter shun
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

good shit @Punk
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:56 PM   #8

stricc
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.22/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
164 Won / 30 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 488 audio / 175 text
Mentioned: 1084 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

good shit @Punk
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Fidel Z

Quote:

#CLASSICK
Lmaooooo
Unread 10-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #9

Fidel Z

Quote:

#CLASSICK
Lmaooooo

Unread 10-02-2013, 06:47 PM
FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

punks a funny fuck, good read.
Unread 10-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #10

FiNAL WoRD
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 20 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
40 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 188 audio / 156 text
Mentioned: 860 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to FiNAL WoRD

punks a funny fuck, good read.

Tags
classick

Display