Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Announcements
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09-20-2019, 02:14 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think that’s the fucking point of X saying he needs 3 NEW MODERATORS. Put some fresh active blood in there.
Unread 09-20-2019, 02:14 PM   #81

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

I think that’s the fucking point of X saying he needs 3 NEW MODERATORS. Put some fresh active blood in there.

Unread 09-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Punk

Sean’s lowkey trying to make his “Me for Mod” campaign stronger by adding weight to “we need 3 NEW mods” haha
Unread 09-20-2019, 02:30 PM   #82

Punk

Sean’s lowkey trying to make his “Me for Mod” campaign stronger by adding weight to “we need 3 NEW mods” haha

Unread 09-20-2019, 03:23 PM
OGxCERBERUZ
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Bro if u leave it up to letsbeef to decide will just be crooked again. Then all this would habe been pointleas. Pick people as mods who isn't going to fucking cheat simple shit.
Unread 09-20-2019, 03:23 PM   #83

OGxCERBERUZ
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 282 text

Bro if u leave it up to letsbeef to decide will just be crooked again. Then all this would habe been pointleas. Pick people as mods who isn't going to fucking cheat simple shit.
Unread 09-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGxCERBERUZ View Post
The staff chose who was mod before though...

Are you saying it’s a bad idea to ask the site members who they want moderating their activity? Lol
Unread 09-20-2019, 03:32 PM   #84

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGxCERBERUZ View Post
The staff chose who was mod before though...

Are you saying it’s a bad idea to ask the site members who they want moderating their activity? Lol

Unread 09-20-2019, 06:36 PM
Rican

kinDA
Unread 09-20-2019, 06:36 PM   #85

Rican

kinDA

Unread 09-20-2019, 07:59 PM
OGxCERBERUZ
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Horrible idea x needs to pick good mods bro not the same mutherfuckers again.
Unread 09-20-2019, 07:59 PM   #86

OGxCERBERUZ
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 282 text

Horrible idea x needs to pick good mods bro not the same mutherfuckers again.
Unread 09-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod
Unread 09-20-2019, 11:07 PM   #87

Saii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod

Unread 09-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Rican

Who wants to be mod right now?
Unread 09-21-2019, 03:48 AM   #88

Rican

Who wants to be mod right now?

Unread 09-21-2019, 07:19 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
I’m legit telling everyone I don’t want to be mod. I’m too busy. Is that enough for ya, little boy? Being mod ain’t that important to me. I’d turn down the job just to see Rai, Fuel, Seul, or even shodan.

So to put it in bold so you slow niggas catch what I’m pitching

I DONT WANNA BE A MOD

Talking about I’m typing the most in here lmao you forgot I’m the one who made the thread like a month back asking to bring back staff? That was all me. Now that it’s coming back, niggas asking why I’m in this thread. LOL ya that makes any sense.

Besides you’re the only guy that nominated himself. That’s your only vote...... wait sorry

The Saxxx dude nominated you to. How rude of me

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-21-2019 at 09:03 AM.
Unread 09-21-2019, 07:19 AM   #89

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
I’m legit telling everyone I don’t want to be mod. I’m too busy. Is that enough for ya, little boy? Being mod ain’t that important to me. I’d turn down the job just to see Rai, Fuel, Seul, or even shodan.

So to put it in bold so you slow niggas catch what I’m pitching

I DONT WANNA BE A MOD

Talking about I’m typing the most in here lmao you forgot I’m the one who made the thread like a month back asking to bring back staff? That was all me. Now that it’s coming back, niggas asking why I’m in this thread. LOL ya that makes any sense.

Besides you’re the only guy that nominated himself. That’s your only vote...... wait sorry

The Saxxx dude nominated you to. How rude of me

Last edited by Rowdy; 09-21-2019 at 09:03 AM.

Unread 09-21-2019, 12:15 PM
Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
People are just such insane fucking idiots.

HVK legit has proven, maybe 10 times? That his activity lasts 2-6 months at the absolute best.

Rant is known for using people's personal information to hurt them in real life, has sent suicidal pictures to other members of the site and has a discord where at moderate frequency he posts pictur w of naked dead chicks.

2FUEL has barely been active for a combined 3 months in about 4 years.

I mean the last person you guys picked to run this shit was fucking Student. I legit can't comprehend how you guys are just so fucking stupid in this sector.
Co-sign this.
Unread 09-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #90

Nicholas

Quote:
Originally Posted by U n E t H i C a L View Post
People are just such insane fucking idiots.

HVK legit has proven, maybe 10 times? That his activity lasts 2-6 months at the absolute best.

Rant is known for using people's personal information to hurt them in real life, has sent suicidal pictures to other members of the site and has a discord where at moderate frequency he posts pictur w of naked dead chicks.

2FUEL has barely been active for a combined 3 months in about 4 years.

I mean the last person you guys picked to run this shit was fucking Student. I legit can't comprehend how you guys are just so fucking stupid in this sector.
Co-sign this.

Tags
stillbitter