Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-31-2017, 12:58 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost
Default Bat God Ranks Some Battlers

BATS~~~~~~~~~~~

There are no rankings within a tier. They are just ordered in the order I thought of your name. If I forgot your name post and i'll rank you.

W/L Ratio is not taken into account. What is taken into account is the quality of your verses and who you are and aren't capable of beating. Titles also aren't taken into account. Because someone can have an easy run full of no-shows and easy battles like Rant and win a GC.

Lightweight - You never/seldomly beat middleweights, but easily beat any noobs to the site. Snipers may fall into this category.

Jr. Middleweight - You have a good understanding of all the qualities of a decent verse. You have no trouble beating people in the lightweight category, However, battling anyone in the next tier proves to be a hard battle for you.

Middleweight - You are probably the favorite in matches against Jr. Middleweights. If you are against another person that is also a Middleweight, it's probably expected by the community to be a close match that could go either way. If you are in this category you probably win some and lose some against other middleweights.

Strong Middleweight - You seldom lose to the tiers below you. A real challenge for you only exist in this tier, or the above heavyweight tier. You may even have a couple wins over heavyweights but need a few more before people start considering you a heavyweight. Maybe you used to be considered a heavyweight but now people don't think you are.

Heavyweight - It is rare for you to get beat by Strong Middleweights, extremely rare for you to lose to middleweights. People always view you as the favorite going into a battle unless its against another person in the heavyweight tier.

Lightweight - @MACC @Bnas
@Dtdabeast @Wes Seneca @Brickrepper @Lil alzie @Nerdism @Lizman @Nessie Menace

Jr.Middleweight- @MC KG @Seul @Bobby Milk @Louie Dawgs @Phenomonon @2FUEL @Bape @CakedOut @Cekspree @Enfinite @Coffin Dodger

Middleweight - @Aggo
@EtH @Xwizit @Rant @Son of Dubai@Rican @ORC @Babylon @Cel @Obey @Nicholas @Shodan @Subreal @Jimmy Hoffa @Rai @Shiznit @Fidel Z

Heavy Middleweight - @Row @Manhattan

Heavyweight - @Esso @Bleu @ILLoKWENT @Erupt

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 12-31-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Unread 12-31-2017, 12:58 AM   #1

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Default Bat God Ranks Some Battlers

BATS~~~~~~~~~~~

There are no rankings within a tier. They are just ordered in the order I thought of your name. If I forgot your name post and i'll rank you.

W/L Ratio is not taken into account. What is taken into account is the quality of your verses and who you are and aren't capable of beating. Titles also aren't taken into account. Because someone can have an easy run full of no-shows and easy battles like Rant and win a GC.

Lightweight - You never/seldomly beat middleweights, but easily beat any noobs to the site. Snipers may fall into this category.

Jr. Middleweight - You have a good understanding of all the qualities of a decent verse. You have no trouble beating people in the lightweight category, However, battling anyone in the next tier proves to be a hard battle for you.

Middleweight - You are probably the favorite in matches against Jr. Middleweights. If you are against another person that is also a Middleweight, it's probably expected by the community to be a close match that could go either way. If you are in this category you probably win some and lose some against other middleweights.

Strong Middleweight - You seldom lose to the tiers below you. A real challenge for you only exist in this tier, or the above heavyweight tier. You may even have a couple wins over heavyweights but need a few more before people start considering you a heavyweight. Maybe you used to be considered a heavyweight but now people don't think you are.

Heavyweight - It is rare for you to get beat by Strong Middleweights, extremely rare for you to lose to middleweights. People always view you as the favorite going into a battle unless its against another person in the heavyweight tier.

Lightweight - @MACC @Bnas
@Dtdabeast @Wes Seneca @Brickrepper @Lil alzie @Nerdism @Lizman @Nessie Menace

Jr.Middleweight- @MC KG @Seul @Bobby Milk @Louie Dawgs @Phenomonon @2FUEL @Bape @CakedOut @Cekspree @Enfinite @Coffin Dodger

Middleweight - @Aggo
@EtH @Xwizit @Rant @Son of Dubai@Rican @ORC @Babylon @Cel @Obey @Nicholas @Shodan @Subreal @Jimmy Hoffa @Rai @Shiznit @Fidel Z

Heavy Middleweight - @Row @Manhattan

Heavyweight - @Esso @Bleu @ILLoKWENT @Erupt

Last edited by Subreal; 12-31-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:09 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm 2-1 against HW, not bad.
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:09 AM   #2

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:19 AM
Wes Seneca

No such thing as a Heavy middle weight..super Middle add that.. Yo i cant wait to lose
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:19 AM   #3

Wes Seneca

No such thing as a Heavy middle weight..super Middle add that.. Yo i cant wait to lose

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:22 AM
Bleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
U wana go bich?
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:22 AM   #4

Bleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
U wana go bich?

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:29 AM
Bleu

*summons my inner Mahvulus* Tbh I'm the fuckin God of this shit all those people you ranked me with will get shit on badly.. I beat Esso on like 32% effort cuz he's low key that trash.. Lmao and I won Erupt his GC if I cared to screenshot shit I'd have proof. He won his final battle cuz Obey is lightwork but still.. I gave him a big boost in his big battles. :grass:
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:29 AM   #5

Bleu

*summons my inner Mahvulus* Tbh I'm the fuckin God of this shit all those people you ranked me with will get shit on badly.. I beat Esso on like 32% effort cuz he's low key that trash.. Lmao and I won Erupt his GC if I cared to screenshot shit I'd have proof. He won his final battle cuz Obey is lightwork but still.. I gave him a big boost in his big battles. :grass:

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:31 AM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
this aint Boxing.

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:31 AM   #6

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Seneca View Post
this aint Boxing.
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:39 AM
Alzie

Ok this was actually helpful
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:39 AM   #7

Alzie

Ok this was actually helpful

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:42 AM
Louie Dawgs
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Shiznit is fucking terrible.

Seems like me an' you bout had enough,
Cause man, it's tough to keep the fam in touch,
And to add it up, this rappin stuff got me flippin out like a blackjack bust

Don't give a fuck if you sound like Master P, Mobb Deep or Remy Martin,
Cuz even if the next to try us is the best of rhymers?
Still get bodied on plates like Jeffery Dahmer
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:42 AM   #8

Louie Dawgs
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:46 AM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
All the people calling Shiznit terrible, Shiznit has beaten. I have to take results into consideration and not just hate. When Shiznit has beaten Askari, heavyweights, almost all of the middleweights etc, it doesn't make sense to group him into that category.

But with that being said i'm moving him down a tier, didn't realize he's been sucking so bad lately and losing to middleweights

Last edited by Subreal; 12-31-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:46 AM   #9

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
All the people calling Shiznit terrible, Shiznit has beaten. I have to take results into consideration and not just hate. When Shiznit has beaten Askari, heavyweights, almost all of the middleweights etc, it doesn't make sense to group him into that category.

But with that being said i'm moving him down a tier, didn't realize he's been sucking so bad lately and losing to middleweights

Last edited by Subreal; 12-31-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Unread 12-31-2017, 01:58 AM
Louie Dawgs
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

Honestly he's going to be considered one of the worst 'veterans' on this sites history due to the fact that people got tired of his fucking horrible style. It's totally valid for people to complain about the fact a lot of old heads were more about flowing than punching, but Shiznit had negative flow due to the fact you had to read his lines like five different times, and his punches didn't really make sense either.

Unread 12-31-2017, 01:58 AM   #10

Louie Dawgs
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 211 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

Honestly he's going to be considered one of the worst 'veterans' on this sites history due to the fact that people got tired of his fucking horrible style. It's totally valid for people to complain about the fact a lot of old heads were more about flowing than punching, but Shiznit had negative flow due to the fact you had to read his lines like five different times, and his punches didn't really make sense either.

Tags
drunk, forthesite

Display