Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Legacy Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Default Legacy Inductee: Mind Fuck

Hall Of Fame Legacy Inductee - Mind Fuck

Mind Fuck
Hall Of Famer
The Kid Gonzo
Tag Team Champion

Summary

On the 7th of December 2019 we learned the sad news of the passing of Mind Fuck. Mind joined LetsBeef on March 21st 2010, and competed in over 500 battles on the site. He was a part of the talent swell that hit the site in 2010, and spent the next few years on LetsBeef cementing his place as a force to be reckoned with. Mind Fuck was apart of ILLMANIA 2 as a member of Goon Squad, and picked up an important win, beating Verity and helping Goon Squad win the second ILLMANIA by a narrow 6-5 margin. After years of battling, he had a goal he was yet to achieve: Becoming a champion on LetsBeef. Mind Fuck went on some very solid tournament runs, and finally managed to capture the Tag Team Championship with Rain Matrix, another person yet to taste a LetsBeef championship. After winning the championship Mind turned his focus to running an elevation crew to help others improve there game. Mind Fuck's last few years on LetsBeef were off and on, he'd sweep in, battle for a few weeks and then vanish again until next time. Heartbreakingly, Mind Fuck logged on to LetsBeef at 16:12 on the same day that he passed away.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Mind Fuck only had one multi account named: Reznov. this account only had 12 battles total and was only used during a 2 year period between 2011-2013.

Crew Affliations

Mind Fuck has been in a number of crews over the years. Being a part of the Hall Of Fame crew: Classick At Rhymin, plus having a strong hand in the successes of both Goon Squad & Murda Muzik. Mind Fuck won his battle for Goon Squad at ILLMANIA 2, and that win was of the upmost importance as Goon Squad went on to win the event 6-5. Ive done some research and based off of his forum history & battle comments the following is a list (in order) in the crews that Mind Fuck has been a part of.

Present: Red Ribbon Army (Founder & Leader)
D.I.E
Classick At Rhymin
Goon Squad
Murda Muzik
The GoodFeLLas
Legion Of Doom
The American Dream

Most Acclaimed Battles & Tracks

With over 500 battles on the site, Mind Fuck has clashed with many battlers from many eras. Always a challenger towards the top end of the site, Mind was capable of beating anyone on his best day. Mind was a master of the 32 line battle form, having over 30 line his time and winning most of them. Mind battled multiple Hall Of Famers, Grand Champions and other legends. Mind also made a number of tracks during his time on the site.

Hall Of Famers / Grand Champion Battles:

Vs Seul (16 Lines)
Vs Manhattan (8 Lines)
Vs Erupt (16 Lines)
Vs Askari (32 Lines)
Vs DaDDiO (16 Lines)
Vs DeNiro B Milk (16 Lines)
Vs RULE (8 Lines)

Notable Victories:

Vs Sabu (16 Lines)
Vs Shodan (16 Lines)
Vs GRizzEAT (32 Lines)
Vs Backhandz (16 Lines)
Vs ILLoKWENT (16 Lines)
Vs Phracture (16 Lines)
Vs ReeFer (32 Lines)
Vs ViTRiOL (32 Lines)

32 Line Battle Series Vs Black Book:

Vs Black Book I (32 Lines)
Vs Black Book II (32 Lines)
Vs Black Book III (32 Lines)

Gonzo by Mind Fuck

Good by Mind Fuck

Hometown by Mind Fuck

Gonzo Forever

Site Impact

Mind Fuck was a colorful individual, mirrored by his taste in flashy-neon avatars that matched his personality. MF had no fear when battling on this site, taking on all comers without any regard for there ranking or status. His biggest impact on this site is two-fold. Firstly it was the elevation of the Tag Team Championship. Of the many things MF had achieved, he was yet to win a title on LetsBeef but when he captured the Tag Team Championship (with Rain Matrix) his pride in the title helped to elevate it for all those who competed for it afterwards. Mind Fuck's second big impact on the site? A catchphrase that became inseparable from him. Mind Fuck. The Kid Gonzo.

His Passing

Mind Fuck passed away on September 19th, 2019. He was 27 years of age. You can read his obituary here: Frank Porter's Obituary

Letsbeef Speaks

"I really don't know what to say. Mind Fuck came up at the same time as me, we rode in Classick during its rise and when it blew up. Researching this legacy induction i realized just how SLEPT on his verse were. The guy had mad talent. So so sad to hear of his passing. This is for you homie. The kid gonzo." - RULE

"Honestly. The Kid Gonzo was one of the LB goats. He brought a unique style to LB and I believe he battled almost all veterans that you can think of. Stand up guy tbh, was always down to be part of the community and I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him. I will always remember his 'POPE OF DOPE' title which I thought was pretty dope. I also was with him in MURDA, which is probably the period we interacted the most. He battled me a few times and was always a good competitor. #RIPCHICOGONZO" - Rican

"Around the time MF and Rainy won the Tag Titles, I probably looked up to these guys the most. Rain being the loud crazy one and MF being the more chill but crazy one so their miss-match made the perfect team. Although I didn't get a chance to ask him for elevation tips back then, his style as a whole helped me become a better writer and to take my time with verses. I remember last speaking to him when I was a mod and approved his last crew. It was always love when we chatted. Looking back on old times, speaking on the current condition of the site, or even just checking up. One of the realest members for sure and it sucks that you're gone especially at such a young age. I wish your family all the best and hope they stay up. Gonna miss you, brother. RIP The Kid Gonzo" - Punk

Mind Fuck was one of those guys who you could have a conversation with on any topic, anywhere within the spectrum of conversation. We knew each other well enough and over the years grew a general level of respect and admiration for one another. He was always willing to step up to the plate and take on anyone at any time, wasn’t the sort to shy away from completion and always strived to improve others as well as himself. We had been in crews together, battled one another and always got on well with one another. Mind Fuck is certainly one of LB greats from the golden era and will certainly be missed, I know myself, this has shocked and stunned the community as a whole. Sleep well, dear friend. - 2FUEL

Letsbeef.com honours: Mind Fuck, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Legacy: Hall Of Fame.

Written By RULE.

Last edited by Student; 09-26-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling / Link to user profile
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Default Legacy Inductee: Mind Fuck

Hall Of Fame Legacy Inductee - Mind Fuck

Mind Fuck
Hall Of Famer
The Kid Gonzo
Tag Team Champion

Summary

On the 7th of December 2019 we learned the sad news of the passing of Mind Fuck. Mind joined LetsBeef on March 21st 2010, and competed in over 500 battles on the site. He was a part of the talent swell that hit the site in 2010, and spent the next few years on LetsBeef cementing his place as a force to be reckoned with. Mind Fuck was apart of ILLMANIA 2 as a member of Goon Squad, and picked up an important win, beating Verity and helping Goon Squad win the second ILLMANIA by a narrow 6-5 margin. After years of battling, he had a goal he was yet to achieve: Becoming a champion on LetsBeef. Mind Fuck went on some very solid tournament runs, and finally managed to capture the Tag Team Championship with Rain Matrix, another person yet to taste a LetsBeef championship. After winning the championship Mind turned his focus to running an elevation crew to help others improve there game. Mind Fuck's last few years on LetsBeef were off and on, he'd sweep in, battle for a few weeks and then vanish again until next time. Heartbreakingly, Mind Fuck logged on to LetsBeef at 16:12 on the same day that he passed away.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Mind Fuck only had one multi account named: Reznov. this account only had 12 battles total and was only used during a 2 year period between 2011-2013.

Crew Affliations

Mind Fuck has been in a number of crews over the years. Being a part of the Hall Of Fame crew: Classick At Rhymin, plus having a strong hand in the successes of both Goon Squad & Murda Muzik. Mind Fuck won his battle for Goon Squad at ILLMANIA 2, and that win was of the upmost importance as Goon Squad went on to win the event 6-5. Ive done some research and based off of his forum history & battle comments the following is a list (in order) in the crews that Mind Fuck has been a part of.

Present: Red Ribbon Army (Founder & Leader)
D.I.E
Classick At Rhymin
Goon Squad
Murda Muzik
The GoodFeLLas
Legion Of Doom
The American Dream

Most Acclaimed Battles & Tracks

With over 500 battles on the site, Mind Fuck has clashed with many battlers from many eras. Always a challenger towards the top end of the site, Mind was capable of beating anyone on his best day. Mind was a master of the 32 line battle form, having over 30 line his time and winning most of them. Mind battled multiple Hall Of Famers, Grand Champions and other legends. Mind also made a number of tracks during his time on the site.

Hall Of Famers / Grand Champion Battles:

Vs Seul (16 Lines)
Vs Manhattan (8 Lines)
Vs Erupt (16 Lines)
Vs Askari (32 Lines)
Vs DaDDiO (16 Lines)
Vs DeNiro B Milk (16 Lines)
Vs RULE (8 Lines)

Notable Victories:

Vs Sabu (16 Lines)
Vs Shodan (16 Lines)
Vs GRizzEAT (32 Lines)
Vs Backhandz (16 Lines)
Vs ILLoKWENT (16 Lines)
Vs Phracture (16 Lines)
Vs ReeFer (32 Lines)
Vs ViTRiOL (32 Lines)

32 Line Battle Series Vs Black Book:

Vs Black Book I (32 Lines)
Vs Black Book II (32 Lines)
Vs Black Book III (32 Lines)

Gonzo by Mind Fuck

Good by Mind Fuck

Hometown by Mind Fuck

Gonzo Forever

Site Impact

Mind Fuck was a colorful individual, mirrored by his taste in flashy-neon avatars that matched his personality. MF had no fear when battling on this site, taking on all comers without any regard for there ranking or status. His biggest impact on this site is two-fold. Firstly it was the elevation of the Tag Team Championship. Of the many things MF had achieved, he was yet to win a title on LetsBeef but when he captured the Tag Team Championship (with Rain Matrix) his pride in the title helped to elevate it for all those who competed for it afterwards. Mind Fuck's second big impact on the site? A catchphrase that became inseparable from him. Mind Fuck. The Kid Gonzo.

His Passing

Mind Fuck passed away on September 19th, 2019. He was 27 years of age. You can read his obituary here: Frank Porter's Obituary

Letsbeef Speaks

"I really don't know what to say. Mind Fuck came up at the same time as me, we rode in Classick during its rise and when it blew up. Researching this legacy induction i realized just how SLEPT on his verse were. The guy had mad talent. So so sad to hear of his passing. This is for you homie. The kid gonzo." - RULE

"Honestly. The Kid Gonzo was one of the LB goats. He brought a unique style to LB and I believe he battled almost all veterans that you can think of. Stand up guy tbh, was always down to be part of the community and I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him. I will always remember his 'POPE OF DOPE' title which I thought was pretty dope. I also was with him in MURDA, which is probably the period we interacted the most. He battled me a few times and was always a good competitor. #RIPCHICOGONZO" - Rican

"Around the time MF and Rainy won the Tag Titles, I probably looked up to these guys the most. Rain being the loud crazy one and MF being the more chill but crazy one so their miss-match made the perfect team. Although I didn't get a chance to ask him for elevation tips back then, his style as a whole helped me become a better writer and to take my time with verses. I remember last speaking to him when I was a mod and approved his last crew. It was always love when we chatted. Looking back on old times, speaking on the current condition of the site, or even just checking up. One of the realest members for sure and it sucks that you're gone especially at such a young age. I wish your family all the best and hope they stay up. Gonna miss you, brother. RIP The Kid Gonzo" - Punk

Mind Fuck was one of those guys who you could have a conversation with on any topic, anywhere within the spectrum of conversation. We knew each other well enough and over the years grew a general level of respect and admiration for one another. He was always willing to step up to the plate and take on anyone at any time, wasn’t the sort to shy away from completion and always strived to improve others as well as himself. We had been in crews together, battled one another and always got on well with one another. Mind Fuck is certainly one of LB greats from the golden era and will certainly be missed, I know myself, this has shocked and stunned the community as a whole. Sleep well, dear friend. - 2FUEL

Letsbeef.com honours: Mind Fuck, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Legacy: Hall Of Fame.

Written By RULE.

Last edited by Student; 09-26-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Fixed some spelling / Link to user profile
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Ive created a new part of the Hall Of Fame to honour long-time members who have passed away. While not a Hall Of Fame induction, its a place to honour and remember a fallen brother.

Obviously this was inspired by and created for Mind Fuck.

IF YOU WANT to add something PLEASE let me know and i'll gladly add it.
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #2

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Ive created a new part of the Hall Of Fame to honour long-time members who have passed away. While not a Hall Of Fame induction, its a place to honour and remember a fallen brother.

Obviously this was inspired by and created for Mind Fuck.

IF YOU WANT to add something PLEASE let me know and i'll gladly add it.
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:51 AM
The Saaxxx Baba
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

good stuff.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #3

The Saaxxx Baba
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
119 Won / 50 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 273 audio / 1181 text
Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

good stuff.

*CUM SHOTS IN THE AIR*
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

A really touching read. Rest in peace MF. I never knew the guy but from what I've seen of his verses the dude was mad talented. Such a fucking tragedy to lose someone so young.
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:58 AM   #4

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

A really touching read. Rest in peace MF. I never knew the guy but from what I've seen of his verses the dude was mad talented. Such a fucking tragedy to lose someone so young.
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Props to @RULE for the tribute. This has to be done and I'm glad you did it.

Here's mine:

Honestly. The Kid Gonzo was one of the LB goats. He brought a unique style to LB and I believe he battled almost all veterans that you can think of. Stand up guy tbh, was always down to be part of the community and I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him. I will always remember his 'POPE OF DOPE' title which I thought was pretty dope. I also was with him in MURDA, which is probably the period we interacted the most. He battled me a few times and was always a good competitor. #RIPCHICOGONZO

Last edited by RULE; 12-07-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Unread 12-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #5

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Here's mine:

Honestly. The Kid Gonzo was one of the LB goats. He brought a unique style to LB and I believe he battled almost all veterans that you can think of. Stand up guy tbh, was always down to be part of the community and I don't think anyone had anything bad to say about him. I will always remember his 'POPE OF DOPE' title which I thought was pretty dope. I also was with him in MURDA, which is probably the period we interacted the most. He battled me a few times and was always a good competitor. #RIPCHICOGONZO

Last edited by RULE; 12-07-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Unread 12-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post

Here's mine:

Added papi
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:05 AM   #6

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post

Here's mine:

Added papi
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Locchart

RIP to a legend @Mind Fuck. You will be missed.
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #7

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

RIP to a legend @Mind Fuck. You will be missed.

Unread 12-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

@Punk tribute added
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:24 AM   #8

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

@Punk tribute added
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

2FUEL tribute added.
Unread 12-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

2FUEL tribute added.
Unread 12-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)