Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

Who writing whole tourney runs? Why?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b
Unread 05-06-2020, 08:11 AM   #21

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text

This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
You're a fucking faggot dude. Go play in traffic you piece of shit
Lol. Damn, you got me there.

Someone tell this dude it's 2020 now. Your whiney ass forums posts bitching about everything aren't going to be taken seriously with the 3rd grade back-of-the-school-bus level insults. Don't you have some crazy ass conspiracy threads to post? I'd get on that. LB isn't going to expose itself.

#MakeTheCesspoolGreatAgain
Unread 05-06-2020, 08:52 AM   #22

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
You're a fucking faggot dude. Go play in traffic you piece of shit

Someone tell this dude it's 2020 now. Your whiney ass forums posts bitching about everything aren't going to be taken seriously with the 3rd grade back-of-the-school-bus level insults. Don't you have some crazy ass conspiracy threads to post? I'd get on that. LB isn't going to expose itself.

Unread 05-06-2020, 09:03 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post

& You and Rohan used to be besties and he would make fake profiles of you and pretend to be you on fb. now you out here trynna fake relationships between me & another man? You a weirdo b. You always been a strange lil faggot and tbh, I never gave a fuck about your opinion. I wrote Mannys shit cus he paid me to. Was as simple as that.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:03 AM   #23

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Exclamation

Quote:

& You and Rohan used to be besties and he would make fake profiles of you and pretend to be you on fb. now you out here trynna fake relationships between me & another man? You a weirdo b. You always been a strange lil faggot and tbh, I never gave a fuck about your opinion. I wrote Mannys shit cus he paid me to. Was as simple as that.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:10 AM
Phil Banks
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
I fucked with Rohan some on LB, but as far as knowing what he did with my name how could I? People have mentioned logs of the two of you in some weird gay master/slave relationship though lol.

IMO anything you say is suspect as fuck. I couldn't come up with more than 2 sentences about you cause I don't care but the lil interactions we have had show me you a lil hoe. You got a wild lisp. And you stay internet ratting. But thats enough tbh.

SMH
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:10 AM   #24

Phil Banks
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
I fucked with Rohan some on LB, but as far as knowing what he did with my name how could I? People have mentioned logs of the two of you in some weird gay master/slave relationship though lol.

IMO anything you say is suspect as fuck. I couldn't come up with more than 2 sentences about you cause I don't care but the lil interactions we have had show me you a lil hoe. You got a wild lisp. And you stay internet ratting. But thats enough tbh.

SMH
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:10 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Right, so, cause i didn't put you in MY top ten of all time, you're showing docs of bars and claiming they're proof of Manhattan having a Ghost writer?

Those things can be altered and faked, fam.

Negative. Google docs cant be altered and faked or changed. These dates were before his battles on those verses dropped too. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the reality is that what you been a stan of, is my work bruh.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:10 AM   #25

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Right, so, cause i didn't put you in MY top ten of all time, you're showing docs of bars and claiming they're proof of Manhattan having a Ghost writer?

Those things can be altered and faked, fam.

Negative. Google docs cant be altered and faked or changed. These dates were before his battles on those verses dropped too. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the reality is that what you been a stan of, is my work bruh.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:

"I don't read" is your fucking problem you dumb bitch. You sound wack as fuck on the MIC and you'll never be famous straight up. You're not good enough to be no champion where I come from. Ignorant ass retarded dude. Read more and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking stupid. Get a better mic with your broke ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

I know I got you, you wack ass faggot. Me>you in every single way. You're trash.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #26

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text

Quote:

"I don't read" is your fucking problem you dumb bitch. You sound wack as fuck on the MIC and you'll never be famous straight up. You're not good enough to be no champion where I come from. Ignorant ass retarded dude. Read more and maybe you wouldn't be so fucking stupid. Get a better mic with your broke ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post

I know I got you, you wack ass faggot. Me>you in every single way. You're trash.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Quote:

SMH

I have a wild lisp? Now suddenly the man who was trynna fabricate a friendship with another man admits to being friends with that guy? Internet ratting? Or how about the fact that you speak on my name, then say right after that you dont really know shit about me? Bruh... How dat make sense?

I post fax and proof. You got any? Nah? Then Miss me wit that cornball shit b. You trynna twitter finger war about some shit that aint even about you. Im too old for all that rahrah shit. A bitch gon stay a bitch and you my friend, are toto.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM   #27

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclamation

Quote:

SMH

I have a wild lisp? Now suddenly the man who was trynna fabricate a friendship with another man admits to being friends with that guy? Internet ratting? Or how about the fact that you speak on my name, then say right after that you dont really know shit about me? Bruh... How dat make sense?

I post fax and proof. You got any? Nah? Then Miss me wit that cornball shit b. You trynna twitter finger war about some shit that aint even about you. Im too old for all that rahrah shit. A bitch gon stay a bitch and you my friend, are toto.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Lmaoo #savage #he'llneveradmitittho #cesspool. #fuck2fuel. #belikeskizzo
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM   #28

RickyLahey
Banned
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text

Quote:
Lmaoo #savage #he'llneveradmitittho #cesspool. #fuck2fuel. #belikeskizzo
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Phil Banks
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

loool make a poll bitch who the most associated LB head with Rohan.... like it aint common knowledge yall was besties FOH
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:21 AM   #29

Phil Banks
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

loool make a poll bitch who the most associated LB head with Rohan.... like it aint common knowledge yall was besties FOH
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

You are pure vagina, phil banks.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:25 AM   #30

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

You are pure vagina, phil banks.

Tags
cesspool, makethecesspoolgreatagain, manhattanghostwriting, metoo, philbanksisafaggot, savage

Display