Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Savage Capone
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost
Exclamation I feel like @FUEL needs to learn manners!

I put in a request for a liver battler title. didnt really know what the requirements were considering there is no REAL explanation of what the requirements are. and this doesnt count:
Live Battler
Anyone who has produced proof of live battling at a reasonable standard.

now, i do understand that a live battle is when 2 people are going at it back and forth at each other live not in recording back and forth. i thought that also included chat room battles considering the only difference between that and battles such as GTN or KOTD is that we are on camera instead of face to face. My mistake in that assumption.

so then when the title request was denied with nothing other the REQUEST DENIED and no sort of expo i sent a message with the implement of wanting an expo. all i got back was pretty much disrespect from one of the "Staff Members" 2FUEL.

these are the messages that were sent between us:
[quote=2FUEL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1 the Sick©
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
is your day full of so many things to do that you cant take 1-2 mins to type up a reason or are you just lazy. no h8 intended but you should re-evaluate you job. theres a thing called common courtesy that you should try and incorporate in your daily life when dealing with the public. just a suggestion, take this how ever you think it means dude.
What is this in relation to? Butt hurt are we?
not butt hurt, just tired of your blatant disrespect of members that have done nothing to you... i dont know if you got some shitty things in your life going on that makes you think you can talk to people like they wronged you, but you need to learn to be more cordial outside of the arena.... you dont see pugs snappin off on anyone that didnt do anything to him do you, no i didnt think so..... and im referring to the live battler title request.... you didn't say anything but denied.... now how am i supposed to know how to go about getting that title if your just gonna deny and not explain how... thats like taking your drivers test, you make enough mistakes not to pass, and the instructor just gets out of the car without explaining what mistakes were made. you need to grow up

I read down to..."Live Battler Title Request"..are you for real? You are giving me this shit over a title that you do not deserve??

You think battling via web cam is LIVE BATTLING?? Really?

I only put denied, as not to 'go-in' on you an really make a show out of you for your stupid request. I done you a favor.

Quit being such a woman.
i never said i fucking deserved it, all i asked for was can i get the title, then all i asked for was an expo, on why i got denied and what it takes. you wanna come at everybody here like your the badest mutha fucka around and you cant be touched. dude get the fuck over yourself. learn some mutha fucking manners child.
Learn some manner's, that ironic coming from you and your outburst don't you think?? Hmmm....You never asked me for an Expo as to why you couldn't have your Live Battler title. I'm a moderator, not a mind reader..Now run a long son.
you dont hae to be a mind reader to take 1-2 mins to expo the denial. its called being professinal.... and your are correct i didnt directly ask for the expo, but in the first message i sent you it was implied.....
Quote:
Quote:
is your day full of so many things to do that you cant take 1-2 mins to type up a reason or are you just lazy. no h8 intended but you should re-evaluate you job. theres a thing called common courtesy that you should try and incorporate in your daily life when dealing with the public. just a suggestion, take this how ever you think it means dude.
and the only out burst i had was the last message i sent before this one, and thats only cause i have been being cordial to you and not cussing, but you kept being a half retarded douche bag about the whole thing. as i said before lil kid learn some manners.

Seriously man, lmfaooo....

Quote:
^that IS what you sent. how is any of that 'good manners/asking for an expo?'...Do you even read the shit that you write? i denied your title request. TBH the very grounds on which you requested it is enough evidence for it to be denied, thus no further reason for an explanation to be given.

If you STILL have a problem, we can take these PM's public an see what everyone else thinks?
i agree that i didnt ask directly "what does it take" but as i said in my first message it was implied. with a little bit on how 2FUEL needs to learn to be more cordial and professional when coming at members of this site as a MOD. (in so many words) i will admit i should not have called him lazy in that first message, MY BAD, but other than that i was as respectful as possible in letting him know the way he approaches people as a MOD is incorrect and lots of times disrespectful.

Im sure im not the only emcee on here 2FUEL has attacked verbally for asking questions or tryin to get some info that he should be able to tell you/us without being completely disrespectful.

the only persons here that i care what thoughts they have about this situation are mods and admins, everyone else's feed back is irrelevant..... but thanks for the thread views and post's

@Pugz @NOBLE @Mindless @Miqueas @RULE @X @Pseudo Nim @Krhyme Killz

Last edited by Savage Capone; 10-14-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #1

Savage Capone
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 154 audio / 54 text

Exclamation I feel like @FUEL needs to learn manners!

I put in a request for a liver battler title. didnt really know what the requirements were considering there is no REAL explanation of what the requirements are. and this doesnt count:
Live Battler
Anyone who has produced proof of live battling at a reasonable standard.

now, i do understand that a live battle is when 2 people are going at it back and forth at each other live not in recording back and forth. i thought that also included chat room battles considering the only difference between that and battles such as GTN or KOTD is that we are on camera instead of face to face. My mistake in that assumption.

so then when the title request was denied with nothing other the REQUEST DENIED and no sort of expo i sent a message with the implement of wanting an expo. all i got back was pretty much disrespect from one of the "Staff Members" 2FUEL.

these are the messages that were sent between us:
[quote=2FUEL]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What is this in relation to? Butt hurt are we?
not butt hurt, just tired of your blatant disrespect of members that have done nothing to you... i dont know if you got some shitty things in your life going on that makes you think you can talk to people like they wronged you, but you need to learn to be more cordial outside of the arena.... you dont see pugs snappin off on anyone that didnt do anything to him do you, no i didnt think so..... and im referring to the live battler title request.... you didn't say anything but denied.... now how am i supposed to know how to go about getting that title if your just gonna deny and not explain how... thats like taking your drivers test, you make enough mistakes not to pass, and the instructor just gets out of the car without explaining what mistakes were made. you need to grow up

I read down to..."Live Battler Title Request"..are you for real? You are giving me this shit over a title that you do not deserve??

You think battling via web cam is LIVE BATTLING?? Really?

I only put denied, as not to 'go-in' on you an really make a show out of you for your stupid request. I done you a favor.

Quit being such a woman.
i never said i fucking deserved it, all i asked for was can i get the title, then all i asked for was an expo, on why i got denied and what it takes. you wanna come at everybody here like your the badest mutha fucka around and you cant be touched. dude get the fuck over yourself. learn some mutha fucking manners child.
Learn some manner's, that ironic coming from you and your outburst don't you think?? Hmmm....You never asked me for an Expo as to why you couldn't have your Live Battler title. I'm a moderator, not a mind reader..Now run a long son.
you dont hae to be a mind reader to take 1-2 mins to expo the denial. its called being professinal.... and your are correct i didnt directly ask for the expo, but in the first message i sent you it was implied.....
Quote:
Quote:
and the only out burst i had was the last message i sent before this one, and thats only cause i have been being cordial to you and not cussing, but you kept being a half retarded douche bag about the whole thing. as i said before lil kid learn some manners.

Seriously man, lmfaooo....

Quote:
^that IS what you sent. how is any of that 'good manners/asking for an expo?'...Do you even read the shit that you write? i denied your title request. TBH the very grounds on which you requested it is enough evidence for it to be denied, thus no further reason for an explanation to be given.

If you STILL have a problem, we can take these PM's public an see what everyone else thinks?
i agree that i didnt ask directly "what does it take" but as i said in my first message it was implied. with a little bit on how 2FUEL needs to learn to be more cordial and professional when coming at members of this site as a MOD. (in so many words) i will admit i should not have called him lazy in that first message, MY BAD, but other than that i was as respectful as possible in letting him know the way he approaches people as a MOD is incorrect and lots of times disrespectful.

Im sure im not the only emcee on here 2FUEL has attacked verbally for asking questions or tryin to get some info that he should be able to tell you/us without being completely disrespectful.

the only persons here that i care what thoughts they have about this situation are mods and admins, everyone else's feed back is irrelevant..... but thanks for the thread views and post's

@Pugz @NOBLE @Mindless @Miqueas @RULE @X @Pseudo Nim @Krhyme Killz

Last edited by Savage Capone; 10-14-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 106 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...357#post852357

^This is the request you submitted. Note, all...ALL i done was Deny his request....THEN followed his PM's.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1 the Sick© View Post

]
I attacked you Verbally?? haha really now?? Maaaaaaan.... Smh.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

( i redirected this to the Text Lounge, so everyone can get there piece on this)

Unread 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #2

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

^This is the request you submitted. Note, all...ALL i done was Deny his request....THEN followed his PM's.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1 the Sick© View Post

]
I attacked you Verbally?? haha really now?? Maaaaaaan.... Smh.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

( i redirected this to the Text Lounge, so everyone can get there piece on this)

Unread 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
thats perfectly fine, anyone but the mods and admins thoughts are irrelevant but like i said, thanx for the views and the post counts

Unread 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #3

Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
thats perfectly fine, anyone but the mods and admins thoughts are irrelevant but like i said, thanx for the views and the post counts
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:57 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

tbf sick. Approaching someone and calling them lazy in a confrontational tone then complaining about a lack of respect when he replies in kind isn't going to work.

And I read that thread ages ago. Someone explained the deal, you agreed.

And now it's closed?

What's the problem?
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #4

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

tbf sick. Approaching someone and calling them lazy in a confrontational tone then complaining about a lack of respect when he replies in kind isn't going to work.

And I read that thread ages ago. Someone explained the deal, you agreed.

And now it's closed?

What's the problem?
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Heres what i think...

I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #5

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Heres what i think...

I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Fuel verbally assaulted me yesterday.

I called the police.

True story.
Unread 10-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #6

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Fuel verbally assaulted me yesterday.

I called the police.

True story.
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

@Mayneak LMFAOOO

@RULE *Lifts Cuffs In Air*...When i'm out....When I'm Out....We will be having Hash words again -_-

Unread 10-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #7

Óðinn
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text

@Mayneak LMFAOOO

@RULE *Lifts Cuffs In Air*...When i'm out....When I'm Out....We will be having Hash words again -_-
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

@Just C i admitted that i shouldnt have said that. but the rest of that was cordial as possible. i was cool with it for the most part, all i was trying to say is that he should be a lil more specific when denying a request, why it was denied and what they can do to acquire the title instead of just pretty much saying "nope you cant have it". i understand that there is a thread dedicated to the rules and regs for title request but i didnt see anything about the live battler title explaining what it takes and as i stated above, i thought it included the chat room battles as well. it would be better to hear it from the TITLE REQUEST MOD dont you think?

the title request isnt the problem, this is someones business who 2FUEL happens to be a "Staff Member" of and could use a lesson in professionalism when dealing with the customers and members of this site especially ones that like this site and try and throw up ideas that get rudely shot down. say that wouldnt work with a small expo im sure that would suffice.

@RULE @Pugz @Mindless

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

this isnt crying about someone talking trash, this is expressing a concern for the site, with things like this going on, it could make others not want to stay here, and could run away new members. i only bring all this up to try and help this site, not to simply complain cause i dont like what someone said or didnt say. thats what someone who enjoys something being provided does, give their input on things that could potentially help the business.

Unread 10-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #8

Savage Capone
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 33 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ranked Text Record
16 Won / 15 Lost

@Just C i admitted that i shouldnt have said that. but the rest of that was cordial as possible. i was cool with it for the most part, all i was trying to say is that he should be a lil more specific when denying a request, why it was denied and what they can do to acquire the title instead of just pretty much saying "nope you cant have it". i understand that there is a thread dedicated to the rules and regs for title request but i didnt see anything about the live battler title explaining what it takes and as i stated above, i thought it included the chat room battles as well. it would be better to hear it from the TITLE REQUEST MOD dont you think?

the title request isnt the problem, this is someones business who 2FUEL happens to be a "Staff Member" of and could use a lesson in professionalism when dealing with the customers and members of this site especially ones that like this site and try and throw up ideas that get rudely shot down. say that wouldnt work with a small expo im sure that would suffice.

@RULE @Pugz @Mindless

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

this isnt crying about someone talking trash, this is expressing a concern for the site, with things like this going on, it could make others not want to stay here, and could run away new members. i only bring all this up to try and help this site, not to simply complain cause i dont like what someone said or didnt say. thats what someone who enjoys something being provided does, give their input on things that could potentially help the business.
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Dean
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Can I get that title for battling the kid down the street
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #9

Dean

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Can I get that title for battling the kid down the street

Unread 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

But you attacked him. If you want something all you have to do is ask. You don't have to kiss his ass, but show some manners. He doesn't get payed for this, and the nature of the site is confrontational anyway (Do you know how many PMs ect mods get off people with a shitty attitude?) so asking him the way you did was just asking to have your head bit off.

If you'd have just asked him respectfully straight up, I'd be backing you 100%. but you went to him asking for trouble so you're just going to have to suck it up and move on.
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #10

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

But you attacked him. If you want something all you have to do is ask. You don't have to kiss his ass, but show some manners. He doesn't get payed for this, and the nature of the site is confrontational anyway (Do you know how many PMs ect mods get off people with a shitty attitude?) so asking him the way you did was just asking to have your head bit off.

If you'd have just asked him respectfully straight up, I'd be backing you 100%. but you went to him asking for trouble so you're just going to have to suck it up and move on.
Closed Thread

Tags
post852357

Display