Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

View Poll Results: Would love to smack ticket?
hell yes 1 33.33%
hell FUCKING YES! 2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 08-13-2012, 09:57 PM
TRE
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

I dont have time to read every comment PLUS comment right now, so imma keep it short... I talked to you last night in pm about this John.. Ticket is a BATTLE RAPPER, that Addiction track was the first real track I have really liked from ticket aside from beef

That being said.. the whole interview thing.. hes a battle rapper, keep that in mind.. of course people hes beefing with, or wants to get under their skin, hes like he cool.. but.... kinda a backhand compliment.. he wants to get under peoples skin.. just c nailed it on the head.. hes good at it.. His main goal if your beefing with him is to make you livid mad.. cause even if you happen to smah him in a track.. the fact you have gotten so mad... hes won.. cause that was his goal..

After our beef.. Ticket took back what he said about my daughter.. and I know he was saying it to piss me off.. i knew when he said it.. but I was still pissed the fuck off cause thats my daughter.. if I REALLY REALLY thought he meant it.. I would have seriously thought about killing him LOL

John, your a versitile all around great artist.. ticket CAN BE.. but hes a BATTLE RAPPER.. that is what all his accolades have come from, its what drawls people to listen to his music.. its prolly the fact that he just has fun with BEEF tracks.. and doesnt take himself serious as a REAL rapper.. meaning if he has other stuff in his life.. real music has kinda taken a backseat, he CAN DO IT, and prolly will again when mood strikes... thats not a diss toward ticket.. and thats just my thought process from beefing with him

Ticket can be the guy that types a 3 word comment on your track, and it comes off sooooooo smug that u just want to grab those belts and beat him with them LOL

my advice.. unless u want to make tracks on dude the rest of your life.. just let it go.. cause you will never prove anything to him.. cause he wants to piss people off

just c is sort of the same way.. I just laugh now.. not falling in the traps of endless loops of BS

as far as a challenge.. we can drop tracks anytime... all im saying is.. your wasting your time john.. just like I did typing all this LMAO

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 08-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #61

TRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 1221 audio / 215 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I dont have time to read every comment PLUS comment right now, so imma keep it short... I talked to you last night in pm about this John.. Ticket is a BATTLE RAPPER, that Addiction track was the first real track I have really liked from ticket aside from beef

That being said.. the whole interview thing.. hes a battle rapper, keep that in mind.. of course people hes beefing with, or wants to get under their skin, hes like he cool.. but.... kinda a backhand compliment.. he wants to get under peoples skin.. just c nailed it on the head.. hes good at it.. His main goal if your beefing with him is to make you livid mad.. cause even if you happen to smah him in a track.. the fact you have gotten so mad... hes won.. cause that was his goal..

After our beef.. Ticket took back what he said about my daughter.. and I know he was saying it to piss me off.. i knew when he said it.. but I was still pissed the fuck off cause thats my daughter.. if I REALLY REALLY thought he meant it.. I would have seriously thought about killing him LOL

John, your a versitile all around great artist.. ticket CAN BE.. but hes a BATTLE RAPPER.. that is what all his accolades have come from, its what drawls people to listen to his music.. its prolly the fact that he just has fun with BEEF tracks.. and doesnt take himself serious as a REAL rapper.. meaning if he has other stuff in his life.. real music has kinda taken a backseat, he CAN DO IT, and prolly will again when mood strikes... thats not a diss toward ticket.. and thats just my thought process from beefing with him

Ticket can be the guy that types a 3 word comment on your track, and it comes off sooooooo smug that u just want to grab those belts and beat him with them LOL

my advice.. unless u want to make tracks on dude the rest of your life.. just let it go.. cause you will never prove anything to him.. cause he wants to piss people off

just c is sort of the same way.. I just laugh now.. not falling in the traps of endless loops of BS

as far as a challenge.. we can drop tracks anytime... all im saying is.. your wasting your time john.. just like I did typing all this LMAO

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 08-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

When I diss someone I definately go for their feelings, but yo, on comments and shit I'm really just talkin to people havin a conversation.. there are no attempts (well, very few) to drag people into feeling any certain way. I try to be a voice of reason.
Unread 08-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #62

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

When I diss someone I definately go for their feelings, but yo, on comments and shit I'm really just talkin to people havin a conversation.. there are no attempts (well, very few) to drag people into feeling any certain way. I try to be a voice of reason.

Unread 08-14-2012, 04:37 PM
John J
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ View Post

This is just way to much ticket info really.. the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace

Last edited by John J; 08-14-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Unread 08-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #63

John J
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 484 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŢŔĘ=ĎŐРΣ View Post

This is just way to much ticket info really.. the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace

Last edited by John J; 08-14-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
RELLE
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to RELLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
108 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

@Just C @Ticket @John J I co sighn just c..and ticket i dont really wanna smack em hes a dope mc-he just knows how to pull cards...he mind fucks the shit outta peoples nerves...lmfaoo ...ticket s been on lb for years this is his play ground that keeps em sane...in my book so...let em do what he does...who knows he could be a bigg softy in real life...-BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT TICK I WOULD LIKE TO HERE A WHOLE MIX TAPE...-ONE DAY...I FIND IT FUNNY PEOPLE ACTUALLY TAKE THE SHIT HE SAYS SERIOUSLY FOR THE FACT HE DONT KNOW YOU FROM A WHOLE IN THE WALL..SO IT IS WHAT IT IS IM SURE THERES PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO SMACK TICKET AROUND-I REMBER WATCHEN HIS CARTOON ON TV..WHEN HE WAS WEARING THAT BIG BLUE BUG SUIT ..SO THAS BASICLY WERE I STAND WITH EM..I GOT ALL THE RE RUNS ON DVD...FOR THE KIDS...LOL.EASY YA..

Last edited by RELLE; 08-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Unread 08-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #64

RELLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
108 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 550 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to RELLE

@Just C @Ticket @John J I co sighn just c..and ticket i dont really wanna smack em hes a dope mc-he just knows how to pull cards...he mind fucks the shit outta peoples nerves...lmfaoo ...ticket s been on lb for years this is his play ground that keeps em sane...in my book so...let em do what he does...who knows he could be a bigg softy in real life...-BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT TICK I WOULD LIKE TO HERE A WHOLE MIX TAPE...-ONE DAY...I FIND IT FUNNY PEOPLE ACTUALLY TAKE THE SHIT HE SAYS SERIOUSLY FOR THE FACT HE DONT KNOW YOU FROM A WHOLE IN THE WALL..SO IT IS WHAT IT IS IM SURE THERES PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO SMACK TICKET AROUND-I REMBER WATCHEN HIS CARTOON ON TV..WHEN HE WAS WEARING THAT BIG BLUE BUG SUIT ..SO THAS BASICLY WERE I STAND WITH EM..I GOT ALL THE RE RUNS ON DVD...FOR THE KIDS...LOL.EASY YA..

Last edited by RELLE; 08-14-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Unread 08-14-2012, 07:39 PM
John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Imma say it one last time cause im done with the kid games and the lil kids on this site trying to beef on my wifes page cause ticket fucks em in the ass so good... yous are sad.... any way--- the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace
Unread 08-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #65

John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Imma say it one last time cause im done with the kid games and the lil kids on this site trying to beef on my wifes page cause ticket fucks em in the ass so good... yous are sad.... any way--- the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace
Unread 08-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Ticket

John J ya kids are fuckin retards and your wife is fat. ez.
Unread 08-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #66

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 08-15-2012, 06:06 AM
John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
exactly my point , karma is gonna hit you hard one day
Unread 08-15-2012, 06:06 AM   #67

John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
exactly my point , karma is gonna hit you hard one day
Unread 08-15-2012, 07:50 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Too ez to get under this lames skin.
Unread 08-15-2012, 07:50 AM   #68

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Too ez to get under this lames skin.
Unread 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM
John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Oh look..tickets gf is back
Unread 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #69

John J
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Oh look..tickets gf is back
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

U mad brah? U steaming?
Unread 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #70

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

U mad brah? U steaming?

Display