Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-18-2015, 11:06 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmfao and I thought the funniest thing Just C said this week was "Check the multi scanner".
Unread 01-18-2015, 11:06 PM   #11

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Lmfao and I thought the funniest thing Just C said this week was "Check the multi scanner".

Unread 01-18-2015, 11:32 PM
Tha Czar

Still in basketball season. My bad
Unread 01-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #12

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Still in basketball season. My bad

Unread 01-18-2015, 11:58 PM
TRE
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
He already said it himself. He started the shit, so why are you making threads directed at me? @Indianapolis Jones

My vote wasn't a hate vote, I can't help it that he thought my track was a 3, nor can I help it if I thought his track was a 1...which is described as "Awful". I was giving my honest opinion and rate. Like I said, if it wasn't filled with such basic and monosyllable content, I would of rated it a 6, maybe 7. It wasn't even the 3 rate that caused me to diss him, it was his comment..so his vote is irrelevant. However, the comment was dumb and I was just dropping a diss track in rebuttal to his comments. It's beef, on the internet...if you don't like it.. Fuck off cunt. I don't even know Tre enough to "hate" him, he talked shit.. and dropped a low vote and comment on 1 of my tracks. I dissed him, but to say that I "Hate" him, or dropped a "Hate Vote" is fucking retarded. I guess now a days your honest opinion of something is considered "Hate". Shit, I don't like Blnk or Stricc..as well as a handful of other people on LB but I'd still rather listen and rate one of their tracks over some simplistic shit that TRE is putting out.

You're a Hall of Famer, cool....you got inducted like 30 years ago..that doesn't mean your basic monosyllabic rhyming is going to cut it NOW in 2015. Currently, you're not even worthy to hold a HOF title. Cherish it. The End.

"yea im white but i can rap because my penis is black.." - TRE of WAR DuHMAZING DISS REPLY

So......This is the shit that a HOF from 1990 or something is spitting TODAY and thinking it's Dope? SmFh, that is all.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Captain save a ho to the rescue.

Tell me Moni, How does it feel to get beat by "Ass" and know that you can never be better than "Ass".... ???? I'll wait...........
@UhMAZING I got inducted about 6 months ago, after being off the site for a few years.. so, i made such an impact to LB that 2 years after being away, im STILL inducted to the HOF.. i think u need to take a step back and really think about who your fucking with.. cause I have set most of the standards on letsbeef when it comes to beef.. along with the rest of my crew.. not saying im the best on LB, or the greatest of all time.. im not.. but when it comes to beef.. i go for the juggular LOL i remember when me and Sainc Cizzle had beef.. and im cool with him.. but it was funny as fuck cause I ended up finding his ebay account where he talked about his guilty pleasure was hannah montanna and had screen shots.. first i mentioned it in a diss, he went and changed his whole Ebay profile and acted like it never happend, OOPS i had a screen shot from before LOL

all im saying.. dont try to say that a 1 was your HONEST vote, it just makes you look like a lil cunt.. u mad son, admit it... if im a "1" your like -100 and thats keeping it 100

@Student what do you think man... should the fact i HONESTLY rated his track that wasnt a diss a 3 a week ago, then he disses me, which i only comment on, and then i reply and he rates it a 1.. does that shit fly on this site now? again.. i dont give a fuck about rates, but if it IS.. then let me know.. cause i have a few tracks I can go rate a 1 on just for TIT for TAT, i mean.. *cough* honesty

SMH lol panther for gods sake isnt even a "1"

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09

Last edited by TRE; 01-19-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Unread 01-18-2015, 11:58 PM   #13

TRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 1221 audio / 215 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
He already said it himself. He started the shit, so why are you making threads directed at me? @Indianapolis Jones

My vote wasn't a hate vote, I can't help it that he thought my track was a 3, nor can I help it if I thought his track was a 1...which is described as "Awful". I was giving my honest opinion and rate. Like I said, if it wasn't filled with such basic and monosyllable content, I would of rated it a 6, maybe 7. It wasn't even the 3 rate that caused me to diss him, it was his comment..so his vote is irrelevant. However, the comment was dumb and I was just dropping a diss track in rebuttal to his comments. It's beef, on the internet...if you don't like it.. Fuck off cunt. I don't even know Tre enough to "hate" him, he talked shit.. and dropped a low vote and comment on 1 of my tracks. I dissed him, but to say that I "Hate" him, or dropped a "Hate Vote" is fucking retarded. I guess now a days your honest opinion of something is considered "Hate". Shit, I don't like Blnk or Stricc..as well as a handful of other people on LB but I'd still rather listen and rate one of their tracks over some simplistic shit that TRE is putting out.

You're a Hall of Famer, cool....you got inducted like 30 years ago..that doesn't mean your basic monosyllabic rhyming is going to cut it NOW in 2015. Currently, you're not even worthy to hold a HOF title. Cherish it. The End.

"yea im white but i can rap because my penis is black.." - TRE of WAR DuHMAZING DISS REPLY

So......This is the shit that a HOF from 1990 or something is spitting TODAY and thinking it's Dope? SmFh, that is all.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Captain save a ho to the rescue.

Tell me Moni, How does it feel to get beat by "Ass" and know that you can never be better than "Ass".... ???? I'll wait...........
@UhMAZING I got inducted about 6 months ago, after being off the site for a few years.. so, i made such an impact to LB that 2 years after being away, im STILL inducted to the HOF.. i think u need to take a step back and really think about who your fucking with.. cause I have set most of the standards on letsbeef when it comes to beef.. along with the rest of my crew.. not saying im the best on LB, or the greatest of all time.. im not.. but when it comes to beef.. i go for the juggular LOL i remember when me and Sainc Cizzle had beef.. and im cool with him.. but it was funny as fuck cause I ended up finding his ebay account where he talked about his guilty pleasure was hannah montanna and had screen shots.. first i mentioned it in a diss, he went and changed his whole Ebay profile and acted like it never happend, OOPS i had a screen shot from before LOL

all im saying.. dont try to say that a 1 was your HONEST vote, it just makes you look like a lil cunt.. u mad son, admit it... if im a "1" your like -100 and thats keeping it 100

@Student what do you think man... should the fact i HONESTLY rated his track that wasnt a diss a 3 a week ago, then he disses me, which i only comment on, and then i reply and he rates it a 1.. does that shit fly on this site now? again.. i dont give a fuck about rates, but if it IS.. then let me know.. cause i have a few tracks I can go rate a 1 on just for TIT for TAT, i mean.. *cough* honesty

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09

Last edited by TRE; 01-19-2015 at 12:03 AM.
Unread 01-19-2015, 12:31 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

In order to completely defuse this situation I've deleted both rates.

To be fair both comments combined with their votes weren't good feedback. If someone's track is horrible, try to breakdown exactly why it sucked and where they can improve. If not don't rate it, you can comment (But please don't sway people's feelings towards it, people have a right to determine for themselves what they like and don't like based on their own personal preferences and not based on what someone else is saying) and just don't rate.

Also, if someone makes a diss track about it don't try to justify you rating them a low number lol of course you rated them a 1 they dissed you. They took the time and pointed lyrics towards you. Don't try to play it off by saying their rhyming is basic, production was off, etc. etc. just comment if you must but don't rate them anything, that's just common sense.
Unread 01-19-2015, 12:31 AM   #14

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

In order to completely defuse this situation I've deleted both rates.

To be fair both comments combined with their votes weren't good feedback. If someone's track is horrible, try to breakdown exactly why it sucked and where they can improve. If not don't rate it, you can comment (But please don't sway people's feelings towards it, people have a right to determine for themselves what they like and don't like based on their own personal preferences and not based on what someone else is saying) and just don't rate.

Also, if someone makes a diss track about it don't try to justify you rating them a low number lol of course you rated them a 1 they dissed you. They took the time and pointed lyrics towards you. Don't try to play it off by saying their rhyming is basic, production was off, etc. etc. just comment if you must but don't rate them anything, that's just common sense.
Unread 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
personally it was my fault. i should've dropped links in fvc threads but i'd expected people that peeped the battle would have common sense but apparently the people that voted, included your fuck buddy, goodness, who you deep throat on the daily, don't have any. but that's the past, i'm off that.

this shit is a waste of my time and i completely have no motivation to prove a point to you but fuck it... i'm in season right now but when it's done, i will make a bet with you just to shut your ass up. a track battle due to the fact that a 1 or 2 minute verse is simply not enough for all the shit i have to get off my chest and i know you can relate because you most likely feel the same way. i will make up the terms and conditions of this bout and ask a few trustworthy members on the site to judge it. when the season is done, which will be sometime in February since we made the playoffs, i'll drop the rules. until then, for the love of whatever the hell your ass believes in, try not to be such an irritable incoherent bitch..

So.....it's basketball season so you can't take 10 minutes to write a 5 minute track? and I have to wait half a month? I can do that shit all day. It's whatever though, before anything goes down there will terms and conditions we both agree on. I'm not doubting that you've elevated since that battle but it's something you should want to prove to yourself and not to me. I have nothing to prove to anyone on here... When I try and elevate it's purely to prove a point to myself.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRE of WAR View Post

We know dude, you say you're a HOF in all your battles...and tracks.... like we can't read your title.

Unread 01-20-2015, 08:02 PM   #15

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
personally it was my fault. i should've dropped links in fvc threads but i'd expected people that peeped the battle would have common sense but apparently the people that voted, included your fuck buddy, goodness, who you deep throat on the daily, don't have any. but that's the past, i'm off that.

this shit is a waste of my time and i completely have no motivation to prove a point to you but fuck it... i'm in season right now but when it's done, i will make a bet with you just to shut your ass up. a track battle due to the fact that a 1 or 2 minute verse is simply not enough for all the shit i have to get off my chest and i know you can relate because you most likely feel the same way. i will make up the terms and conditions of this bout and ask a few trustworthy members on the site to judge it. when the season is done, which will be sometime in February since we made the playoffs, i'll drop the rules. until then, for the love of whatever the hell your ass believes in, try not to be such an irritable incoherent bitch..

So.....it's basketball season so you can't take 10 minutes to write a 5 minute track? and I have to wait half a month? I can do that shit all day. It's whatever though, before anything goes down there will terms and conditions we both agree on. I'm not doubting that you've elevated since that battle but it's something you should want to prove to yourself and not to me. I have nothing to prove to anyone on here... When I try and elevate it's purely to prove a point to myself.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRE of WAR View Post

We know dude, you say you're a HOF in all your battles...and tracks.... like we can't read your title.

Display