Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-19-2018, 02:32 PM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

There is already categories that can be voted on, such as wordplay, vocab, metas, etc...but whomever is posting the initial battle is the one that chooses what categories he/she wants voted on.. If any. I never choose any categories to be voted on because it's pointless running down a list of categories and voted on each separately, when whom ever had the better punches, vocab, WP, etc. Should be described in the expo of the vote to begin with. Also, for each category you can vote for a different #...say the persons punches were nice so you rate them a 7 or 8.. but they lacked vocab or multis..so you rate those a 5 or 6...You still vote for one number as a total of who won..without each categories rate being factored in. Those that do the "fv" only or just "Good battle/GB" bullshit comments are lazy and most likely only voting on the battle for credits without even properly reading or listening to the battle. IMO, those that do that should have their VP/Voting Power removed completely that way it doesn't effect the battle. Even though most peoples VP is fairly low to begin with it, if it was 0 it wouldn't sway a battle in either direction. So someone with a shit verse isn't winning against someone that actually should have won. A "character limit" isn't going to stop the lazy people only typing "Fv"...when they can still just do some shit like "fv adfkjasfkjhasdfjhakfhasfsdfasdfjk"..leaving that vote to still have to be removed by a mod or admin. If the time was taken to just weed out those people that do that, and remove their VP completely they can still leave their shitty "fv" expo and vote but like I said..it wouldn't effect the battle and would save mods and admins time from having to remove said poor expos/votes in the long run. If they ever want their VP back they should earn it back by continuously leaving a good expo of which emcee won the battle, why they believe they won and even perhaps leave some pointers or advice for the loser. Once they steadily do that over a period of time their VP can be increased. I always leave a detailed expo of who I believe won the battle..why I believe they did, and why I believe the loser lost the battle. I know not everyone does that, but if they did then the voting system would run a lot smoother and battlers would actually have feedback they can work with and use to improve their skills. That's just my 2 cents on the topic... @Alzie @Student @WHOeverTFElse

Unread 08-19-2018, 02:32 PM   #11

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

There is already categories that can be voted on, such as wordplay, vocab, metas, etc...but whomever is posting the initial battle is the one that chooses what categories he/she wants voted on.. If any. I never choose any categories to be voted on because it's pointless running down a list of categories and voted on each separately, when whom ever had the better punches, vocab, WP, etc. Should be described in the expo of the vote to begin with. Also, for each category you can vote for a different #...say the persons punches were nice so you rate them a 7 or 8.. but they lacked vocab or multis..so you rate those a 5 or 6...You still vote for one number as a total of who won..without each categories rate being factored in. Those that do the "fv" only or just "Good battle/GB" bullshit comments are lazy and most likely only voting on the battle for credits without even properly reading or listening to the battle. IMO, those that do that should have their VP/Voting Power removed completely that way it doesn't effect the battle. Even though most peoples VP is fairly low to begin with it, if it was 0 it wouldn't sway a battle in either direction. So someone with a shit verse isn't winning against someone that actually should have won. A "character limit" isn't going to stop the lazy people only typing "Fv"...when they can still just do some shit like "fv adfkjasfkjhasdfjhakfhasfsdfasdfjk"..leaving that vote to still have to be removed by a mod or admin. If the time was taken to just weed out those people that do that, and remove their VP completely they can still leave their shitty "fv" expo and vote but like I said..it wouldn't effect the battle and would save mods and admins time from having to remove said poor expos/votes in the long run. If they ever want their VP back they should earn it back by continuously leaving a good expo of which emcee won the battle, why they believe they won and even perhaps leave some pointers or advice for the loser. Once they steadily do that over a period of time their VP can be increased. I always leave a detailed expo of who I believe won the battle..why I believe they did, and why I believe the loser lost the battle. I know not everyone does that, but if they did then the voting system would run a lot smoother and battlers would actually have feedback they can work with and use to improve their skills. That's just my 2 cents on the topic... @Alzie @Student @WHOeverTFElse