2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-05-2020, 01:58 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Celcius Clearly Bites & Mods Ignore it

the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=517164

11:45

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I’m one of the last real niggas left so they know I’m a target
Unread 03-05-2020, 01:58 PM   #1

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Celcius Clearly Bites & Mods Ignore it

the line Celsius bites from Rum Nitty... “You'll see a "river with 4 eyes in it" like the one in MISSISSIPPI!”

Rum nitty line... Nitty tripping, dump the body, put “4 eyes in the river” like MISSISSIPPI!

It’s funny I was banned over night for biting which I never did. I’ve been targeted by the SAME mod (ruLe) 4x since Ive joined in 2012 for stupid shit like trolling and recently biting. The reason I was banned with urgency is because I was battling kiwi who was in ruLe crew at the time. Idc if you guys look at rule as a God. At the end of the day he’s a corrupt mod. @Kiwi Peewee I want my vote removed from the Celsius battle. I don’t support biters and I could careless if you guys ban him or not now. I just wanted to prove my point. The mods pick and choose who they want to ban. The irony of the title to my last thread. Why do mods turn a blind eye to certain users? They don’t respect the art so this site will eventually fail.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Unread 03-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Saii

Unread 03-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #2

Saii

Unread 03-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Fidel Z

Looool what's going on here then?
Unread 03-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #3

Fidel Z

Looool what's going on here then?

Unread 03-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Locchart

Uh oh.
Unread 03-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #4

Locchart

Uh oh.

Unread 03-05-2020, 02:36 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I know me and Cel have had our shit, but that's pretty clear to me.
@mcg#3451
Unread 03-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #5

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

I know me and Cel have had our shit, but that's pretty clear to me.
@mcg#3451
Unread 03-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t17ZahzkUk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I will check this when I get home
Noone’s turning a blind eye, we’re just really busy irl.

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

@CakedOut stop acting like a victim. You had 2 lines with the same level of
similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).
Unread 03-05-2020, 04:17 PM   #6

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Quote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t17ZahzkUk

Quote:
I will check this when I get home

I’m giving @Celsius an auto-loss and an infraction for biting. The effect this has on the THC title, given that REZN would also be DQed for posting late from what I gather, are up to @RULE.

similarity from the same battler in 1 8-liner, and you weren’t banned immediately, it took several days (which is why the results of our battle had to be reversed, because it had already been closed for a day) because RULE consulted with the rest of the staff and they came to a unanimous decision, which is the correct process. Also, I’ve literally never been in RULE’s crew, and I wasn’t in Rai’s crew at the time (or any other mod’s).
Unread 03-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Just because cel bit here doesnt somehow mean you didnt bite. Birds of a feather bite together or whatever.
Unread 03-05-2020, 05:33 PM   #7

Aggo Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Aggo is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.68/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
129 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 1030 text
Mentioned: 1092 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Just because cel bit here doesnt somehow mean you didnt bite. Birds of a feather bite together or whatever.
Unread 03-05-2020, 06:09 PM
CakedOut

Quote:

basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie
Unread 03-05-2020, 06:09 PM   #8

CakedOut

Quote:

basically the staff chooses who they want to ban and not ban. I stand corrected.
Whether you think I bit or not doesn’t matter anymore. The facts are I was banned for allegedly biting and Celsius gets a slap on the wrist with a infraction and auto loss. If you’re cool with that, you shouldn’t be a mod lil homie

Unread 03-05-2020, 07:02 PM
Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
You clearly don’t understand the way the infraction/banning system works on LB.

RULE didn’t suddenly decide to ban you because he felt like it; after an adequate period of discussion between staff members (which we haven’t yet had time to do completely) you were found to have bitten and were given an infraction for it. An infraction for biting is 35 points, which would have added to whatever points you had for anything else you’ve done. When you reach a certain number of infraction points, the system automatically bans you. Everyone receives the same punishment from the mods for biting (a 35 point infraction), the ban length you receive from the system is dependent on your previous actions.
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:02 PM   #9

Kiwi Peewee
9 1589
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text

Quote:
You clearly don’t understand the way the infraction/banning system works on LB.

RULE didn’t suddenly decide to ban you because he felt like it; after an adequate period of discussion between staff members (which we haven’t yet had time to do completely) you were found to have bitten and were given an infraction for it. An infraction for biting is 35 points, which would have added to whatever points you had for anything else you’ve done. When you reach a certain number of infraction points, the system automatically bans you. Everyone receives the same punishment from the mods for biting (a 35 point infraction), the ban length you receive from the system is dependent on your previous actions.
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I love Kiwi's diplomacy but at the same time if I sneeze to loud I get a permaban because at one point I was mean to Gutz. The infraction system isn't fool proof haha.
@mcg#3451
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM   #10

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text

I love Kiwi's diplomacy but at the same time if I sneeze to loud I get a permaban because at one point I was mean to Gutz. The infraction system isn't fool proof haha.

Tags
mike myers cgi, post1188876, shrek

Display