Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

View Poll Results: Is Nature Homophobic?
Yes 2 33.33%
No 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Warren Peece
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Warren Peece Send a message via Yahoo to Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDeep View Post
My connection is between Mother nature and Father time. They only allow people to mature (sexually) through time...your body isn't fully developed when you are born so you aren't capable of arousal.

As for what "They said"...

What we call science is not solid. DNA, carbon dating, etc. has holes & are just theory.

Let's take your statement alone and pull out the assumptions or rather false implications...

"They say kids can be born gay 'chemically' or something."

1. This statement implies that kids can be born gay without any point of reference.

That's circular reasoning...

A baby can't comprehend shit. Again how can they know they are gay? lol

2. This statement implies chemicals determine whether someone is gay or not

Fat is linked to higher estrogen levels

lol Does that make fat dudes more feminine?

3. This statement implies 'they' have the most credibility.

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?[COLOR="Silver"]
First of all that's why I said "they say"..I didn't state it as fact now did I?

As far as the theory..
They were trying to study differences in the brain between straight and gay males. Being born gay 'chemically' doesn't imply there isn't a point of reference. There's a reference for every development a baby goes though although we may not have all the answers. The reference, in theory, would be the difference in testosterone and estrogen levels.

the question will always be whether homosexual practice changes the brain or whether the brain results in homosexual practice.

It wouldn't be logical to say everybody that's gay are gay due to genetic reasons as would be the same for the 'alcoholic'

But I think all factors have to be considered. I think that some people are born gay. Not like they're babies and then think "I think I like the same sex"

But I didn't grow up choosing to be attracted to women.
I was just naturally attracted to women.

Some TURN gay..and some realize they were gay the whole time. I've seen some young kids around 5 act very flamboyant when their own siblings were quite the opposite.

Some homosexual lifestyles are attributed to traumatizing childhoods such as molestation and such. I say they are many contributing factors to be considered.

Genetics, and environment. Nature/Nurture.

Once and a while there's a gay human. Once and a while there's a monkey that might go ape shit and kill his whole family. Sometimes a mother cat will fuck her child..unnatural things happen in nature of all species.

Does that in turn make the unnatural natural? lmao I don't know, but yeah those are just my thoughts. I could be wrong as fuck.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #21

Warren Peece
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Voted: 85 audio / 2437 text

Quote:
My connection is between Mother nature and Father time. They only allow people to mature (sexually) through time...your body isn't fully developed when you are born so you aren't capable of arousal.

What we call science is not solid. DNA, carbon dating, etc. has holes & are just theory.

Let's take your statement alone and pull out the assumptions or rather false implications...

1. This statement implies that kids can be born gay without any point of reference.

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?[COLOR="Silver"]
First of all that's why I said "they say"..I didn't state it as fact now did I?

As far as the theory..
They were trying to study differences in the brain between straight and gay males. Being born gay 'chemically' doesn't imply there isn't a point of reference. There's a reference for every development a baby goes though although we may not have all the answers. The reference, in theory, would be the difference in testosterone and estrogen levels.

the question will always be whether homosexual practice changes the brain or whether the brain results in homosexual practice.

It wouldn't be logical to say everybody that's gay are gay due to genetic reasons as would be the same for the 'alcoholic'

But I think all factors have to be considered. I think that some people are born gay. Not like they're babies and then think "I think I like the same sex"

But I didn't grow up choosing to be attracted to women.
I was just naturally attracted to women.

Some TURN gay..and some realize they were gay the whole time. I've seen some young kids around 5 act very flamboyant when their own siblings were quite the opposite.

Some homosexual lifestyles are attributed to traumatizing childhoods such as molestation and such. I say they are many contributing factors to be considered.

Genetics, and environment. Nature/Nurture.

Once and a while there's a gay human. Once and a while there's a monkey that might go ape shit and kill his whole family. Sometimes a mother cat will fuck her child..unnatural things happen in nature of all species.

Does that in turn make the unnatural natural? lmao I don't know, but yeah those are just my thoughts. I could be wrong as fuck.

Stay In School I looked up, stomach feelin irritated and sore/ when I noticed that I couldn't see his face anymore/his body shakin twitchin. I took the blade that I stored./ 'quit movin you dead fuck', I started shankin his corpse
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

lol glitch

We fuck'd up nature/environment...It's always us, nature ain't do shit

It's on us
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #22

Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 49 text

lol glitch

We fuck'd up nature/environment...It's always us, nature ain't do shit

It's on us
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:10 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Babies don't know how to walk or talk...

There are so many different languages. Babies don't automatically know how to speak in their parents languages.

lol my pops spoke Swahili in addition to English...

I had to learn Swahili...

naw you're born knowing how to walk,it's scientifically proven

talking on the other hand is a diff story tho

(Read Stepping Reflex)

http://bizgengirl.hubpages.com/hub/B...-Are-Born-With

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #23

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:

lol Who the fuck are 'they'? And why is 'their science' so theoretical rather than solid law?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Babies don't know how to walk or talk...

There are so many different languages. Babies don't automatically know how to speak in their parents languages.

lol my pops spoke Swahili in addition to English...

I had to learn Swahili...

naw you're born knowing how to walk,it's scientifically proven

talking on the other hand is a diff story tho

(Read Stepping Reflex)

http://bizgengirl.hubpages.com/hub/B...-Are-Born-With

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Yes I think the music industry, cartoons, etc. are pushing homosexual concepts onto our generations. Whatever lol

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #24

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Yes I think the music industry, cartoons, etc. are pushing homosexual concepts onto our generations. Whatever lol
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:22 PM
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

lol @ scientifically proven

Science can't even prove itself (part correlation/absolutely no causation)...it's all studies not concrete
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #25

Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Science can't even prove itself (part correlation/absolutely no causation)...it's all studies not concrete
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:26 PM
LilDoDirty
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I never really understood what mother nature is? You referring to God?
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #26

LilDoDirty

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:27 PM
V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
im a psych major and ive taken quite a few developmental courses and that simply isnt true.

to put it a simple way:

everyone is born with a set of "tendencies" and your environment largely determines which tendencies will flourish and which will never surface.
for example if your mom is very even tempered and your dad is very hot tempered then you have the tendency to become one way or another ... if your parents get separated and you end up living with your dad who is hot tempered then you are more likely to develop your fathers anger because you'll be more exposed to it, and more importantly because you'll have increased stress which is the most important factor in developing negative tendencies.
i doubt theres a gay "gene" because in theory gay people wouldnt be having children so theres no reason to believe its passed down from father to son. and even a gay person did breed, things would follow the same guidelines. im sure theres kids who have gay fathers and turn out straight because they never experienced a specific trigger that made them start thinking gay thoughts. and im sure there are kids with gay fathers who saw their dad checking out a guy when they were at a critical stage in sexual development and it caused him to start thinking in a gay way also.

theres no definitive answer ... just things to ponder
peep last post

it's a center of gravity thing

i dont believe it to be physiological.. least nothing more than primal instinct, i can't blame you for preaching what you're taught tho, we're all entitled to our own

but you talking about tendencies of behaviour on slightly off topic subject opposed to the instinctive point i was trying to bring to him, i dropped what you "bolded" to rebuttal his analogy tho

when it comes to the main subject on hand if you're saying mother/father/etc varies on a child and their tendencies then yeah i agree.. but sometimes the equation is differed by an unknown variable and you then have a diff sum for the equation.. you can expect everyone to react the same way to something.. some would be put down by their father their whole life.. while others would oppose the father and stand-up/rebel.. yes mother/father does play a role but it's just only a few digits in the whole fraction of it all..school is a great example. there's always an ASS.. but if you're lucky you have that "friend" that gets you through the day

i personally think gays are born gay.. that's just my belief tho and wdnt shut anyone else out long as they have a reasonable statement or somthing nice to say about the matter

and keep it
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #27

V3numb
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
im a psych major and ive taken quite a few developmental courses and that simply isnt true.

to put it a simple way:

everyone is born with a set of "tendencies" and your environment largely determines which tendencies will flourish and which will never surface.
for example if your mom is very even tempered and your dad is very hot tempered then you have the tendency to become one way or another ... if your parents get separated and you end up living with your dad who is hot tempered then you are more likely to develop your fathers anger because you'll be more exposed to it, and more importantly because you'll have increased stress which is the most important factor in developing negative tendencies.
i doubt theres a gay "gene" because in theory gay people wouldnt be having children so theres no reason to believe its passed down from father to son. and even a gay person did breed, things would follow the same guidelines. im sure theres kids who have gay fathers and turn out straight because they never experienced a specific trigger that made them start thinking gay thoughts. and im sure there are kids with gay fathers who saw their dad checking out a guy when they were at a critical stage in sexual development and it caused him to start thinking in a gay way also.

theres no definitive answer ... just things to ponder
peep last post

it's a center of gravity thing

i dont believe it to be physiological.. least nothing more than primal instinct, i can't blame you for preaching what you're taught tho, we're all entitled to our own

but you talking about tendencies of behaviour on slightly off topic subject opposed to the instinctive point i was trying to bring to him, i dropped what you "bolded" to rebuttal his analogy tho

when it comes to the main subject on hand if you're saying mother/father/etc varies on a child and their tendencies then yeah i agree.. but sometimes the equation is differed by an unknown variable and you then have a diff sum for the equation.. you can expect everyone to react the same way to something.. some would be put down by their father their whole life.. while others would oppose the father and stand-up/rebel.. yes mother/father does play a role but it's just only a few digits in the whole fraction of it all..school is a great example. there's always an ASS.. but if you're lucky you have that "friend" that gets you through the day

i personally think gays are born gay.. that's just my belief tho and wdnt shut anyone else out long as they have a reasonable statement or somthing nice to say about the matter
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:

That's when logical reasoning comes in and we take advantage of our abilities to rationalize..

Some say nature makes us a certain way. Some say nurture makes us a certain way.

My logic tells me both have influence.

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #28

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:

That's when logical reasoning comes in and we take advantage of our abilities to rationalize..

Some say nature makes us a certain way. Some say nurture makes us a certain way.

My logic tells me both have influence.
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
I think he's referring to mother nature bruh

Unread 06-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #29

Warren Peece
Ranked Text Record
366 Won / 111 Lost

Quote:
I think he's referring to mother nature bruh
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Nature precedes nurture because creation precedes reproduction

Computer invented...then computer duplicated (exactly what nature teaches us)

Nurture is a byproduct of nature

You can put a child in the wild, but who puts the wild in the child? It takes understanding for us to survive.

Nurture only happens in an environment (nature).

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Mother nature is nature personified...

Last edited by Spooky Deep; 06-25-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #30

Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Nature precedes nurture because creation precedes reproduction

Computer invented...then computer duplicated (exactly what nature teaches us)

Nurture is a byproduct of nature

You can put a child in the wild, but who puts the wild in the child? It takes understanding for us to survive.

Nurture only happens in an environment (nature).

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Mother nature is nature personified...

Last edited by Spooky Deep; 06-25-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Display