Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-27-2019, 11:23 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Premium Membership

We are exploring bringing back a paid membership option to LetsBeef to help keep the lights on and fund development of new features, V4 design and more.

Before diving in, if you already were awarded an Exclusive Membership, nothing will change for you. You will still be able to upload tracks and keep the benefits of Exclusive.

The new membership will be called the Premium Membership and offer the following features:
  • Premium Member title
  • 1 custom user title of your choosing with a color
  • Private forum access with direct access to staff and early feature discussions
  • Access to premium tournaments
  • Battle record review by mods
  • Custom crew name color
  • Access to premium emcee items
  • 3 minute audio battle and cypher option
  • Ability to upload tracks and beats (for new members without Exclusive)

Thinking of pricing this membership at $50/year.

Let me know your thoughts!
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:23 PM   #1

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Premium Membership

We are exploring bringing back a paid membership option to LetsBeef to help keep the lights on and fund development of new features, V4 design and more.

Before diving in, if you already were awarded an Exclusive Membership, nothing will change for you. You will still be able to upload tracks and keep the benefits of Exclusive.

The new membership will be called the Premium Membership and offer the following features:
  • Premium Member title
  • Private forum access with direct access to staff and early feature discussions
  • Custom crew name color

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:31 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Get rid of the custom usertitles. They’ll just completely overshadow Tournament titles

Tbh there would be those fools who make their custom titles “Grand Champion” or something similar.. anything BUT usertitles
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:31 PM   #2

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Get rid of the custom usertitles. They’ll just completely overshadow Tournament titles

Tbh there would be those fools who make their custom titles “Grand Champion” or something similar.. anything BUT usertitles

Unread 11-27-2019, 11:33 PM
Supsie

nah ok... but not the track thing cuz u want the track section to have activity.... it'll have less if ppl godda pay..
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:33 PM   #3

Supsie

nah ok... but not the track thing cuz u want the track section to have activity.... it'll have less if ppl godda pay..

Unread 11-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Rican

I guess there has to rule with the custom names, they gotta be pre-aproved @Punk

but this is dope

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Battle record review by mods, what does that mean?
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:44 PM   #4

Rican

I guess there has to rule with the custom names, they gotta be pre-aproved @Punk

but this is dope

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Unread 11-27-2019, 11:45 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
We are exploring bringing back a paid membership option to LetsBeef to help keep the lights on and find development of new features, V4 design and more.

• Premium Member title
  • Custom crew name color

I’ll list a thought per each of your suggestions

1. Aight, that’s cool.
2. Nah, people will abuse the fuck out of this, like really abuse the fuck out of this, and then it’s gonna be even harder for newer members to understand the skill hierarchy of the site.
3. Shouldn’t everyone have direct access to mods and staff? How are complaints and FVC requests gonna be heard?
4. This is the worst idea out of all of them imo, because skill locks tournaments is some real pay-to-win type shit.
5. No clue what this means @x
6. I fuck with it.
7. I fuck with it.
8. I fuck with it, but I don’t use audio so I don’t really care tbh. Option of 128 line cyphers for text would be lit ngl
9. Nah, we need more people uploading tracks and more people advertising them.

Some general thoughts

1. Pricing is pretty good, but monthly should be available too
2. Don’t cut off things that are associated with skill, only paylock things that like custom shit and private forums and accessories, and customizing pages.
3. You could set up a system where people who have championships in LBT or LBA win permanent of this. It rewards skill which makes people stay on here for longer.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 11-27-2019, 11:45 PM   #5

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
We are exploring bringing back a paid membership option to LetsBeef to help keep the lights on and find development of new features, V4 design and more.

• Premium Member title
  • Custom crew name color

I’ll list a thought per each of your suggestions

1. Aight, that’s cool.
2. Nah, people will abuse the fuck out of this, like really abuse the fuck out of this, and then it’s gonna be even harder for newer members to understand the skill hierarchy of the site.
3. Shouldn’t everyone have direct access to mods and staff? How are complaints and FVC requests gonna be heard?
4. This is the worst idea out of all of them imo, because skill locks tournaments is some real pay-to-win type shit.
5. No clue what this means @x
6. I fuck with it.
7. I fuck with it.
8. I fuck with it, but I don’t use audio so I don’t really care tbh. Option of 128 line cyphers for text would be lit ngl
9. Nah, we need more people uploading tracks and more people advertising them.

Some general thoughts

1. Pricing is pretty good, but monthly should be available too
2. Don’t cut off things that are associated with skill, only paylock things that like custom shit and private forums and accessories, and customizing pages.
3. You could set up a system where people who have championships in LBT or LBA win permanent of this. It rewards skill which makes people stay on here for longer.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:24 AM
Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post

but this is dope

No what I’m saying is usertitles need to keep their prestige. Just everyone a usertitle will just kill any type of motivation to actually WIN a usertitle. When I first joined, I wanted a usertitle sooooo Damn bad. Like any title made me happy but if you just give me the option to make my own custom title, why would I ever need to battle again?

A usertitle here supposed to show people the difference between skill and show levels of hard work.

If you just start letting people make their own, no one will fight for titles anymore..
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:24 AM   #6

Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post

but this is dope

No what I’m saying is usertitles need to keep their prestige. Just everyone a usertitle will just kill any type of motivation to actually WIN a usertitle. When I first joined, I wanted a usertitle sooooo Damn bad. Like any title made me happy but if you just give me the option to make my own custom title, why would I ever need to battle again?

A usertitle here supposed to show people the difference between skill and show levels of hard work.

If you just start letting people make their own, no one will fight for titles anymore..

Unread 11-28-2019, 12:38 AM
Rican

lol because there is a difference between a customer user title and a champ title
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:38 AM   #7

Rican

lol because there is a difference between a customer user title and a champ title

Unread 11-28-2019, 12:56 AM
Punk

Nvm you’re not getting it lol
Unread 11-28-2019, 12:56 AM   #8

Punk

Nvm you’re not getting it lol

Unread 11-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Rican

I am but you think MODs would even allow that.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

for example, I paid for my user title like 5yrs ago.

Mods made sure it wasn't in conflict with any current title or it made people believe that
Unread 11-28-2019, 01:10 AM   #9

Rican

I am but you think MODs would even allow that.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

for example, I paid for my user title like 5yrs ago.

Mods made sure it wasn't in conflict with any current title or it made people believe that

Unread 11-28-2019, 01:17 AM
Punk

All I’m saying is usertitles should be for championships, hall of fame, and staff only.

Not people wanting pretty custom colours under their names because they paid $5 bucks for it.
Unread 11-28-2019, 01:17 AM   #10

Punk

All I’m saying is usertitles should be for championships, hall of fame, and staff only.

Not people wanting pretty custom colours under their names because they paid $5 bucks for it.

Display