Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11-11-2017, 08:48 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Esso you can't speak on anyone's intelligence when you're doing online battling and the shit died a while back. TEXT battles at that lmao. You might as well convince us type writers are poppin still. Your biggest accomplishment in life is BLT King or whatever it's called

You come off as a complacent frail vagabond with Microsoft Word skills.

Plus, only one of us has made several accurate predictions and it isn't you
Haha I love this. This is Pulse going from "I'm a genius predicter" to "2008 audio battler in the text lounge" hella quick.
Unread 11-11-2017, 08:48 PM   #51

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Esso you can't speak on anyone's intelligence when you're doing online battling and the shit died a while back. TEXT battles at that lmao. You might as well convince us type writers are poppin still. Your biggest accomplishment in life is BLT King or whatever it's called

You come off as a complacent frail vagabond with Microsoft Word skills.

Plus, only one of us has made several accurate predictions and it isn't you
Haha I love this. This is Pulse going from "I'm a genius predicter" to "2008 audio battler in the text lounge" hella quick.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:09 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

R.I.P. @Esso
Unread 11-12-2017, 11:09 AM   #52

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

R.I.P. @Esso
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2017, 12:22 AM
Supsie

seriously though, i don't understand how you guys are mocking GodBody, ok so you guys might not understand numerology but guess what you don't even need it to see whats going on because its happening right in front of your faces! Chem trails in the sky, gmo foods, heavy metals and pharmaceuticals in the tap water, vaccines some which are now being force one little kids in school its becoming compulsory and they have killed kids and caused harm, phone towers popin up, that gap between rich an poor getting wider an wider, more police, more surveillance, more shootings and people running people down in cars and the list goes on. I don't know if you guys are just afraid or what because most people are waking up to this stuff at least some of it, what the world elite want to create on this planet is bad if they are able to pull off what they want to its gonna be absolute hell on this planet if you think its bad now you have not seen anything but there not gonna be able to pull it off! we have advanced beings here who are doing there part to get us out of this though they operate under universal law which means they don't interfere with free will to certain extents unless asked or its meant to be, they won't let this place be completely destroyed but we can't just sit back any more and act ignorant and laugh at people like GodBody he might not be 100% correct about some things but still his more on point then all of you put together.
Unread 11-13-2017, 12:22 AM   #53

Supsie

seriously though, i don't understand how you guys are mocking GodBody, ok so you guys might not understand numerology but guess what you don't even need it to see whats going on because its happening right in front of your faces! Chem trails in the sky, gmo foods, heavy metals and pharmaceuticals in the tap water, vaccines some which are now being force one little kids in school its becoming compulsory and they have killed kids and caused harm, phone towers popin up, that gap between rich an poor getting wider an wider, more police, more surveillance, more shootings and people running people down in cars and the list goes on. I don't know if you guys are just afraid or what because most people are waking up to this stuff at least some of it, what the world elite want to create on this planet is bad if they are able to pull off what they want to its gonna be absolute hell on this planet if you think its bad now you have not seen anything but there not gonna be able to pull it off! we have advanced beings here who are doing there part to get us out of this though they operate under universal law which means they don't interfere with free will to certain extents unless asked or its meant to be, they won't let this place be completely destroyed but we can't just sit back any more and act ignorant and laugh at people like GodBody he might not be 100% correct about some things but still his more on point then all of you put together.

Unread 11-13-2017, 07:17 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
R.I.P. @Esso
You wish, negrodamus...your ol' nerdy sky is falling ass couldn't raise a welt on me
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 11-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #54

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 707 text
Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
R.I.P. @Esso
You wish, negrodamus...your ol' nerdy sky is falling ass couldn't raise a welt on me
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 11-13-2017, 07:29 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post

Damn, Alex Jones must of been good this morning! Got you 'woke' early af. That's like chapter 1 to your new Illuminati book. Congrats.

I know Goodbody paid you or sent you nudes to get his back but.. not falling for your charades. Naw fr doe..

OK.. what does numerology have to do with chem trails? Or vaccines? Or any of that other shit? Even if you believe everything you say why even bring up numerology? Everyone will think you're crazy and dismiss you.

If you wanna talk about some real issues, stick to the facts. Avoid all the extra nonsense that's just used to discredit you.

"The police and DA are conspiring to create criminals and use tax dollars as a means to wage war against a large segment of the population" // "Btw lizard numerolgist from Niburu have colonies, living under Antarctica, waiting to attack on November 18"

Also, the best disinformation is mostly true. Bad information is usually slipped in after your guard is down and you think it's a credible source. They'll give you some good Intel with some fake shit mixed in. It's how you discredit someone or a group and make them unsure of even good Intel.

Gotta use reliable sources and stay away from agents pushing disinformation.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 11-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Unread 11-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #55

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:

Damn, Alex Jones must of been good this morning! Got you 'woke' early af. That's like chapter 1 to your new Illuminati book. Congrats.

I know Goodbody paid you or sent you nudes to get his back but.. not falling for your charades. Naw fr doe..

OK.. what does numerology have to do with chem trails? Or vaccines? Or any of that other shit? Even if you believe everything you say why even bring up numerology? Everyone will think you're crazy and dismiss you.

If you wanna talk about some real issues, stick to the facts. Avoid all the extra nonsense that's just used to discredit you.

"The police and DA are conspiring to create criminals and use tax dollars as a means to wage war against a large segment of the population" // "Btw lizard numerolgist from Niburu have colonies, living under Antarctica, waiting to attack on November 18"

Also, the best disinformation is mostly true. Bad information is usually slipped in after your guard is down and you think it's a credible source. They'll give you some good Intel with some fake shit mixed in. It's how you discredit someone or a group and make them unsure of even good Intel.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 11-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.
Unread 11-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post

Numerology GodBody was using to predict events, he was saying how the world elite have these stuff planned out, chem trails and vaccines are just other parts of there plan which all tie together what i was saying is you guys are mocking Godbody ok because you don't get what his saying, but you don't need to understand the numerology to see whats going down is what i meant.

Iv seen some videos of Alex jones, i don't watch him but all the stuff he talks about has been talked about before he came up on the scene.

I don't know why your mocking the extraterrestrial side of things too, extraterrestrials have been talked about in our history in almost every cultures mythology to some extent. There are many different beings the world elite work with reptilian and demonic beings. Other people on the planet are working with other beings such as the pleiadians, sirians, orions, arcturians and more to save this planet, so many people world wide are having contact, i even posted videos in this thread of footage of ships.

The earth is going through a shift, we got so many solar flares hitting the planet, we have earthquakes, volcanos going off, floods ect ect.. most of these are not getting on mainstream tv news.

I don't see anything crazy about numerology or any of this kinda stuff, this stuff is real. Im not here to convince you though and argue back n forth with it i cbf, its pointless and at the end of the day its your choice to decide for yourself, the evidence though is there.
Unread 11-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #56

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post

Numerology GodBody was using to predict events, he was saying how the world elite have these stuff planned out, chem trails and vaccines are just other parts of there plan which all tie together what i was saying is you guys are mocking Godbody ok because you don't get what his saying, but you don't need to understand the numerology to see whats going down is what i meant.

Iv seen some videos of Alex jones, i don't watch him but all the stuff he talks about has been talked about before he came up on the scene.

I don't know why your mocking the extraterrestrial side of things too, extraterrestrials have been talked about in our history in almost every cultures mythology to some extent. There are many different beings the world elite work with reptilian and demonic beings. Other people on the planet are working with other beings such as the pleiadians, sirians, orions, arcturians and more to save this planet, so many people world wide are having contact, i even posted videos in this thread of footage of ships.

The earth is going through a shift, we got so many solar flares hitting the planet, we have earthquakes, volcanos going off, floods ect ect.. most of these are not getting on mainstream tv news.

I don't see anything crazy about numerology or any of this kinda stuff, this stuff is real. Im not here to convince you though and argue back n forth with it i cbf, its pointless and at the end of the day its your choice to decide for yourself, the evidence though is there.

Unread 11-14-2017, 07:53 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You're the BLT King why would I want smoke
Unread 11-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #57

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You're the BLT King why would I want smoke
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:

Im sure I know numerology as well as anyone else posting. 1) Real numerology isn't for making predictions it's to gain understanding. 2) Godbody isn't using numerology to predict anything, at the most he's using dates he believes are important to the "Illuminati". 3) Numerology in its current form is nothing like what Pythagoras taught. Pythagoras taught Egyptian mysteries with a mix of Greek and ancient Mesopotamian occult science. Mostly stuff based on what we know as geometry. It deals with proportions, perceptions, understanding reality and enlightment.

But regardless if you believe in aliens, Niburu, or lizard people, most people don't. And as soon as you start bringing up all that shit you disqualify yourself and points. Completely discrediting any real problems you're talking about. Pretty much you become a tinfoiler and people shut down and won't believe any of the truths. Even when someone else tries to bring it up they'll get dismissed as a weirdo cuz you fucked it up for everyone. Youll do nothing but discredit everyone in the movement.

Everyone knows this. A bad source is a bad source. This has nothing to do with what I can understand. And everything to do with what you don't. Talking about aliens??? Talk about the military industrial complex. Speak on the prison industrial complex. On the opium war being waged on citizens in almost every country. How about the mass surveillance or destruction of the family? Let's chat about the CIA and the intelligence community across the globe using drugs and pedophilia to entrap politicians.

Stfu about the extra bullshit and focus on real problems. Ones that can be identified. All that other ish detracts from the real issues. Besides, if numerology worked the way you're saying why aren't numerologist raping the casinos? And making predictions before it happens? I mean, saying "something bad will happen within a month" proves what? Stops what? Helps how?

Bottom line, like I said, the best disinformation / propaganda is mostly true. And the more you use it the more you benefit your enemy. Cuz your vision is clouded and your focus and credibility lost.
Unread 11-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #58

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:

Im sure I know numerology as well as anyone else posting. 1) Real numerology isn't for making predictions it's to gain understanding. 2) Godbody isn't using numerology to predict anything, at the most he's using dates he believes are important to the "Illuminati". 3) Numerology in its current form is nothing like what Pythagoras taught. Pythagoras taught Egyptian mysteries with a mix of Greek and ancient Mesopotamian occult science. Mostly stuff based on what we know as geometry. It deals with proportions, perceptions, understanding reality and enlightment.

But regardless if you believe in aliens, Niburu, or lizard people, most people don't. And as soon as you start bringing up all that shit you disqualify yourself and points. Completely discrediting any real problems you're talking about. Pretty much you become a tinfoiler and people shut down and won't believe any of the truths. Even when someone else tries to bring it up they'll get dismissed as a weirdo cuz you fucked it up for everyone. Youll do nothing but discredit everyone in the movement.

Everyone knows this. A bad source is a bad source. This has nothing to do with what I can understand. And everything to do with what you don't. Talking about aliens??? Talk about the military industrial complex. Speak on the prison industrial complex. On the opium war being waged on citizens in almost every country. How about the mass surveillance or destruction of the family? Let's chat about the CIA and the intelligence community across the globe using drugs and pedophilia to entrap politicians.

Stfu about the extra bullshit and focus on real problems. Ones that can be identified. All that other ish detracts from the real issues. Besides, if numerology worked the way you're saying why aren't numerologist raping the casinos? And making predictions before it happens? I mean, saying "something bad will happen within a month" proves what? Stops what? Helps how?

Bottom line, like I said, the best disinformation / propaganda is mostly true. And the more you use it the more you benefit your enemy. Cuz your vision is clouded and your focus and credibility lost.
Unread 11-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Aggo

Smartest post I've ever seen live science make.
Unread 11-14-2017, 10:10 AM   #59

Aggo

Smartest post I've ever seen live science make.

Unread 11-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Aggo

Shooting today in Cali in multiple places including an elementary school. Godbody was (kinda) right! All aboard the hype train, TOOT TOOT!

I'M A BELIEVER!
Unread 11-14-2017, 06:24 PM   #60

Aggo

Shooting today in Cali in multiple places including an elementary school. Godbody was (kinda) right! All aboard the hype train, TOOT TOOT!

I'M A BELIEVER!

Display