Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Dredd Tha Lead vs Flow Vanity
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the weakest Grand Champion?
Rant 6 31.58%
TalkSick 2 10.53%
Old English 0 0%
Splendid 11 57.89%
Swishha 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 10-24-2017, 11:05 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2007 View Post
Ridiculous list. TalkSick, Olde English and PepTalk were great. Their bars (barring the ones you will pick and choose to your specifications) still hold weight today, and they are legends of the site.

SplenDiD always was the weakest GC. For a while, I considered RULE to have overtaken him. RULE at the time I felt was a notch short, and had a good battle or two. Dude completely blew that out of the water though and now is one of the strongest.

Because I'm bored, I'll rank them from strongest to weakest.

1. RULE (Two Time Winner)
2. Jason (Two Time Winner)
3. UNKNOWN ARTIST
4. Illimit
5. Real Talk
6. Erupt
7. Meta4
8. LEFT FIELD
9. Olde English
10. Manhattan
11. TalkSick
12. PepTalk
13. reeFer
14. Shiznit
15. Rant
16. SplenDiD
I guess you're looking at text only? If not, this list is missing quite a few people....like M-Rock, SIXX-SHOTT, DJ Wenjay, Brutally Honest, stricc, Phil Banks, etc. I was looking at "overall" weakest GC ever in both text and audio when I posted the link earlier. Even if we're looking at text only, Rant and Dissizit have to be ranked above TalkSick imo.
Unread 10-24-2017, 11:05 AM   #11

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Ridiculous list. TalkSick, Olde English and PepTalk were great. Their bars (barring the ones you will pick and choose to your specifications) still hold weight today, and they are legends of the site.

SplenDiD always was the weakest GC. For a while, I considered RULE to have overtaken him. RULE at the time I felt was a notch short, and had a good battle or two. Dude completely blew that out of the water though and now is one of the strongest.

Because I'm bored, I'll rank them from strongest to weakest.

1. RULE (Two Time Winner)
2. Jason (Two Time Winner)
3. UNKNOWN ARTIST
4. Illimit
5. Real Talk
6. Erupt
7. Meta4
8. LEFT FIELD
9. Olde English
10. Manhattan
11. TalkSick
12. PepTalk
13. reeFer
14. Shiznit
15. Rant
16. SplenDiD
I guess you're looking at text only? If not, this list is missing quite a few people....like M-Rock, SIXX-SHOTT, DJ Wenjay, Brutally Honest, stricc, Phil Banks, etc. I was looking at "overall" weakest GC ever in both text and audio when I posted the link earlier. Even if we're looking at text only, Rant and Dissizit have to be ranked above TalkSick imo.
Unread 10-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Doubt
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Ah, I forgot to include audio GC. was just thinking of text ones.
Unread 10-24-2017, 11:46 AM   #12

Doubt
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Ah, I forgot to include audio GC. was just thinking of text ones.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:01 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Obviously I'm only talking about text, as was every other person with the exception of you.

Also, TalkSick is more well regard than those with a better record against good competition. "Blah blah blah different time blah blah". You were never part of the text scene, how would you know?

@Shodan, little bit of both. Something current people do is read things with a deliberately negative mindset, or remember old heads based on weak comebacks. I could take any current top battlers bars and make them look like a child wrote them with a breakdown, and that's what people do when they want to deliberately push the agenda that old heads sucked. What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys. Erupt's favourite battlers pre-dates LB, yet he probably beats anyone active right now. Prime for prime strength, and also site standing and reputation at the time.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:01 PM   #13

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Obviously I'm only talking about text, as was every other person with the exception of you.

Also, TalkSick is more well regard than those with a better record against good competition. "Blah blah blah different time blah blah". You were never part of the text scene, how would you know?

@Shodan, little bit of both. Something current people do is read things with a deliberately negative mindset, or remember old heads based on weak comebacks. I could take any current top battlers bars and make them look like a child wrote them with a breakdown, and that's what people do when they want to deliberately push the agenda that old heads sucked. What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys. Erupt's favourite battlers pre-dates LB, yet he probably beats anyone active right now. Prime for prime strength, and also site standing and reputation at the time.

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:08 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:

Not really. Illokwent also thinks a lot of old heads are overrated if I remember correctly and he beat daddio. lol

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:08 PM   #14

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text

Quote:

Not really. Illokwent also thinks a lot of old heads are overrated if I remember correctly and he beat daddio. lol

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:18 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
And that negates my reference to people on a comeback how? I brely even remember Daddio in his original run let alone him facing ILL in it.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:18 PM   #15

EtH

Quote:
And that negates my reference to people on a comeback how? I brely even remember Daddio in his original run let alone him facing ILL in it.

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:21 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
because you said "What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys". So i gave an example of someone that is top and thinks they are overrated. and daddio didnt battle illo in his original run it was recent like last year.

OLD HEADS SUCK

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:21 PM   #16

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
because you said "What I find funny is that guys who respect those old heads are typically the top guys". So i gave an example of someone that is top and thinks they are overrated. and daddio didnt battle illo in his original run it was recent like last year.

OLD HEADS SUCK
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:24 PM
EtH

Quote:
So you write off the word "typically" with a lone example?

Als your logic says Muhammad Ali Vs Mike Tyson in 2014 would have proven Mike Tyson as the better fighter. Just because both Daddio and ILL were out of their prime doesnt prove anything. If it did, I beat ILL, where's my GOAT rank?
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #17

EtH

Quote:
So you write off the word "typically" with a lone example?

Als your logic says Muhammad Ali Vs Mike Tyson in 2014 would have proven Mike Tyson as the better fighter. Just because both Daddio and ILL were out of their prime doesnt prove anything. If it did, I beat ILL, where's my GOAT rank?

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:30 PM
Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

the old heads like daddio will always be out of their prime. They battled in an era where it was less competitive and bars were full of filler and swag-fag style. Standards have evolved and verses are better now and contain less filler. People successful in this era minimize filler and go for punches.

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:30 PM   #18

Subreal
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

the old heads like daddio will always be out of their prime. They battled in an era where it was less competitive and bars were full of filler and swag-fag style. Standards have evolved and verses are better now and contain less filler. People successful in this era minimize filler and go for punches.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:38 PM
EtH

Quote:
But if I'm able to be competitive with the amazing guys of today, and I wasn't even a drop in the ocean back then....and I've barely ever improved....

I mean I basically beat Celsius, the current top guy, I beat ILLoKWENT, I beat Enf. I beat MaCc who apparently every one of you have lost to for some reason.

EDIT: I mean your current number one rival, who you are sayijng is abysmal, just smashed every single current era guy to win the GC.
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #19

EtH

Quote:
But if I'm able to be competitive with the amazing guys of today, and I wasn't even a drop in the ocean back then....and I've barely ever improved....

I mean I basically beat Celsius, the current top guy, I beat ILLoKWENT, I beat Enf. I beat MaCc who apparently every one of you have lost to for some reason.

EDIT: I mean your current number one rival, who you are sayijng is abysmal, just smashed every single current era guy to win the GC.

Unread 10-24-2017, 12:44 PM
PaiNN

Quote:

Bruh, BATS!
Unread 10-24-2017, 12:44 PM   #20

PaiNN

Quote:

Bruh, BATS!

Display